Indian Incest: All Are Involved Ch. 01

Story Info
Indian guy trying to help SIS,BIL-MIL but fall in incest act.
4.2k words
3.72
209.8k
134

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doindia
doindia
324 Followers

Indian Incest- all are involved
Part-1

This story is a material of erotica, that involved Family members in sex and more like sexual act. I
If U not interested or like taste of it, OR
IF you are not mature LEGAL AGE in your country,
Please leave this page, NOW !!!
This story post here 16 Parts, One by One,
Keep reading and do Comment, If You like or Dislike .
-----------
Yours.
doindia.

(be Indian, Read Indian Story.)

Indian Brother trying to help SIS, BIL, Sis's MIL, & SIL
Indian Incest, Indian GAY Incest,
Indian Brother-SIS, BIL, Sis's MIL & more……
Indian Incest Sis's MIL, SIL Lesbian act,

Hello,
I am Shahil from Nashik Maharashtra.
I am writing my own experiences, which started last year. It is mixture of incest and gay.
But it’s true. I am 20 years old with 6.0 height now.
I am doing BBA good looking whitish in color, humorous and I was not keen in sex. I was more concerned about my career. My English is poor so kindly bear with me.
It starts from marriage of my elder sister Lucy. My sister got married to Prem very handsome and rich person. They have good business at Nashik. Within few months of my SIS’s marriage, her father in law passed away due to massive heart attack. So, my B-I-L became alone to handle his vast business and he found it too difficult to handle it alone. He came with proposition to take me with them as we were in some town nearby, where there was no business management college in my town. I wanted to pursue BBA, so my father agreed to this after SIS pursued and assured my parents that I would be assisting in their business while studying there itself and we would be mutually benefited, so it would avoid me being in hostel. So, I settled with them. Aunt Mona that’s mother in law of my sister, younger sister of B-I-L Pamelea who was a younger to me were there in the house.
There were three rooms in a row, one was used by parents, and now only aunt Mona lived next room was allotted to me, which was previously used by Pamelea at another end B-I-L and sister room. All rooms were interconnected, between my room and aunt’s room there was bathroom, which both had to share. My room was lavishly decorated with all the cozy furniture and was bigger than the room now allotted to Pamelea for which Pamelea was un happy but she had accept this as I was the guest and I had come to help them. Pamelea is of introvert nature she didn’t mix up with me. B-I-L is very nice person. Aunty still had not recovered from early demise of her hubby.

I started going to attend their business and I am fast learning, so in very short period I adjusted myself with their business. Usually aunt didn’t come out of her room most of the time crying or sitting alone with sad face in her room. Once, SIS advised me to spare some time for aunty and to bring her out of her sorrow. Now I took more care of aunty and started involving in conversation with her.
Even I started entering into her room of course with her consent. Her mood started changing, initially she used to just nod or say yes or no type short answers but I was reluctant to speak with her and she could not escape from my company.
Somehow, I was successful to bring her out to sitting room and sometimes I would suggest or insist to watch some good programs from TV. After some days, she came to speaking terms with me and started enquiring about business and casual matters. Now very often I would take all females to temple and even sat sang. Pamelea and sister used to be busy in their own work, now a days I started taking out aunt only and she started enjoying my company. I think to some extent that I was able to take her out of her shell.
By now, my vacation was over and I had taken admission to business school. I had college in mornings only. So, I had ample of free time.

Things were going pretty well, but on one Saturday while returning from the temple aunt asked me take her to some park, where there is no rush. I was stunned because this was the first time she chose place other than temples or shopping. When we entered park we found a secluded place and no one was nearby. I looked at her she was looking ground and my trying for words to start. I asked her the reason she mumbled first and then said if u doesn’t mind I can say something, which you have to keep secret. I assured her. See it’s family problem I don’t know whether I should be discussing it with you or not, at least I can reduce my burden of carrying it.
Now a day I feel that your sister is not as happy as she was. It was news for me, I had never observed such a thing from my sister, or she deliberately managed not to express herself. I asked how you say, only a woman can understand another woman.
ME : In what sense she is un happy because she has most handsome hubby, she got all luxuries here which even she had never dreamt of she has car, bungalow, wealth, jewellery and above all such a caring mother in law, who is more than like mother to her. As far as my knowledge goes, the problem generally starts by another woman itself. Either it may be her mother-in-law or sister-in-law here there are no chances. You are more than mother and daughter, because when you were feeling lonely, she was the first to instruct me to take you out somewhere and bring you out of the shell. So that you have to, again become cheerful and be a part in regular life. In addition, I think you are now.
AUNTY: Is it she who advised you, in fact I was wondering how you started caring me so much, but I am thankful to your sister and specially you my sweet boy, and kissed my forehead.
AUNTY: what u said is partially correct what your sister got after coming over here is ok but for what she is entitled and suppose if she does not get hats more important and we should see that she gets it.
ME - means?
AUNT- you did not get my point.
ME- nodded my head in negative. I think she stumbled for a moment. It’s what she should be satisfied in bed.
ME- (I got the point but not clearly) see B-I-L is a muscular and strong man and he is very sober what problem can be with him.
AUNTY- that’s what I was under same impression but the things are not as we see them. There must be something wrong with my son. After a pause she continued initially he was not ready for marriage every time we proposed he used postpone on one or other pretext. On persuasion by me and my hubby, finally he agreed that too on threatening him. We never came to know what the problem was we never tried to diagnose the real problem. We went on insisting not understanding. That is where we went wrong. Aunty started crying I wanted to console her but decided against and waited for her to cool, again she continued see when he was opposing for marriage either he was in love with someone or he has physical problem. I don’t know what the exact problem is, but surely there is some problem initial days after marriage I think everything was going smoothly but of late his behaviors are not proper this I can say only on looking bahu. I think by going against his wish we scapegoat your sister.
Somehow, you try to find out the problem and solve it if you can’t tell me the problem we shall try to find solution. I am giving such a big responsibility to such young child please forgive me for bothering you. Suppose if you are successful, I will the happiest person on the earth, thus you can save your sister my family and our reputation saying this she lost all her control started crying heavily and laid her on my shoulder, and she was almost hugging.
For the first time I felt bosoms on by body but both of us ignored that we are male and female but we were seriously engrossed in our own thoughts. Even I was weeping silently. Now I tried to console her but she took her own time to cool-off. Once she was ok, we normal we washed our face in tap water and headed for house and we did not exchange any words, before she got off the bike I assured her again promised that I will do my best.
When we reached home we were silent I got into my room and sprawled on the bed and started thinking what aunty told whether he has any relation with outsider, he hardly goes out other than shop from shop he never stops in between to house except any shopping he hardly that also, either servants or we people do it. Then the only chance he has is when he is out of station that too mainly Mumbai where he goes frequently, and every time he is eager to go or is he impotent. If he got married any one early or had relation with anyone there, what to do?
If yes, I should find her out. And suppose if he is impotent then lot of medicines are available and we can see what we can only after knowing exact problem. Thinking this I don’t know when I dosed off. Sis awakened me for food, somehow I managed to eat, but aunty didn’t come out of her room. Days were passing and I was watching my B-I-L and sister on close observation I too felt like sister was not as charming as charming as she was before, her many of smiles felt artificial sometimes even her talks.
I never observed B-I-L eyeing any girl where I used to see girls just out of curiously but at least casually. Whereas B-I-L did not even, like that also. I was waiting for him to go for purchasing so that I wanted to fallow him in pretext of learning purchasing. When I found B-I-L looking for stocks inventory I felt that in couple of days he may leave I informed aunty that B-I-L is going Mumbai and I want go along with him. Aunty said fine idea and I myself would ask him to take you along with him and teach you and can stay one day extra and go for sightseeing. As planned aunty sent me along with B-I-L, but this trip was utter failure as we came back the next day by noon by intercity train, B-I-L had no possibility of meeting anybody other business, B-I-L said he is not feeling well and we rushed back. But within a week, he planned again this time it was essential, as we had not completed purchases so again same trick was played by aunty.
Somehow, we went and started purchases somehow I was not satisfied the way he did as most of the times they said rates as usual we made payment and placed order and left absolutely there was no bargaining. As if our visit was to make payment and I felt that B-I-L was in hurry to finish of the deals and wanted to spare his time for something else. I was reluctant to follow him though he said we had to move lot of places and it would be tiresome to roam around the city. And promised if I take rest in lodge, he will pick me up in the evening and will take me to some places and some enjoyment.
My purpose of visit was specific so I didn’t yield to his words and argued that if I am with his business sooner or later I have come alone for the purpose and need to learn the art of buying to make contacts with our dealers, thus I never gave him any privacy. So, minute by minute, he was getting frustrated, but he never came to knew that I was doing this deliberately. Somehow, two days passed but evenings he took me to some of the places worth seeing that including M.G road discotheque where he met couple of his male friends, he introduced me to them. On third day, he again tried to avoid me but was in vain. Till night, we went on seeing dealers or some other places. But night he was totally frustrated, he was not in a position to show it but I could guess by his gestures.
Again in the night he said, he is going to meet some his buddy but I was not ready to leave him alone. I was following him like BIKRAM AND BETHAL ( a story from Panchatantra). That worked really he called his friends over the phone and pretended as if they are busy or out of station. At last, he asked me whether I take drinks, I said I don’t drink but if you are interested you can go ahead and have whatever you want. B-I-L decided to go a dance bar and I accompanied him there he took few drinks and I was enjoying the dances.
Again, two of his friends met and B-I-L introduced me as his brother-in-law so within few minutes they left. About his friends, I felt very strange about them when they had come to our table one sat my side and another beside B-I-L. The one sitting near me had placed his hand on my thigh I was astonished the one, who knows hardly keeps his hand on my thigh and tries to massage my thigh, and their dress and body language was very different. I held they might be GAY. After three four drinks B-I-L said, shall
we move? I said ok though I was enjoying semi nude dancers. But I got up along with him and we headed to some restaurant, which was very nice and had good dinner. While going to room B-I-L said shall we take some drinks to room, I said ok and as u please. But he insisted to give company so at last thinking that let me booze him to his throat and shall try to open him up. So, I asked him to buy beer, as I don’t drink hot beer also very rare.
We collected bottles, once inside room, slowly he opened his scotch, and me my beer and I encouraged him to have more and more, as he felt kick we started talking on various matters. He was losing his balance now somehow the topic came to sex. Now I played a trick and enquired him whether the friends we met at dance bar were GAY B-I-L was astonished to hear my comment.
HE-how do you say
ME -he was caressing my thigh.
HE- bloody rascal he muttered to himself whenever he finds young boys he tries to seduce them but the speech was almost audible and I sensed something is fishy hear and I continued with small hint that he was fondling my penis (a white lie just to pull his leg) is it? Bastard he said this was loud enough. The other day who had met at the discotheque also seemed me same.
Now B-I-L asked me how do judge, I can sense by their gestures. Now B-I-L was becoming cool. B-I-L asked me whether you have any experience. Now B-I-L shifted to my side of the coach where I was sitting and had another stiff shot of drinks and forced me to take some more beer as I was going very slowly. Again he asked me have experienced gay activities, I said no.
Then how come you know about it. Few of my friends are at it. And by chance, I have seen couple of gay DVDs. He again asked have enjoyed at least girls. However, I had no such experience, I was not that interested in sex, and I was more concerned about carrier building than wasting time on such things. But wanted to continue I said. Not completely but I have kissed couple of girls and fondled their boobs. How did you felt and why did not complete the course. Girls did not cooperate for further and circumstance was nit favorable.
Now he kept his hand on my thigh. And continue to talk. Suddenly I asked a direct question just to trap him while he was boozed enough. What is the difference you felt in gay and straight, as you have experienced bisexuals. This trick paid the biggest dividend and without thinking for what I was asking or realising under influence of alcohol he opened his mouth. I like more of gay than straight and particularly, being banged (now he realized what he committed but damage was already done).
Suddenly he became silent and emptied the glass he held. He wanted to close the chapter but I was not ready but for me also it was very hard to digest the fact that my own juju is a gay. But I wanted to take more information, so I asked him how you entered into gay circle he was silent and avoiding the subject shall we sleep it’s already late and on persistence, he opened his mouth.
It all started when I was in residential school my seniors were after me as was one of most attractive among the lot, then they seduced my with all their tricks and somehow I submitted to them and thus the my gay life started and still continued, at last he confessed. Even today, I came here to get my bunghole screwed.
ME-why all the way here, there must be many cocks in your hometown?
HE- See. It’s question of prestige I can’t go and ask someone to screw me, I need to maintain secrecy, and family prestige is more imp. I have thought about it hundred times either to leave this habit or look there someone but looking into pros and cons, I left the idea.
Here I have some good old friends of mine who are very clean and healthy, they too not indulge into others than our own company.
We are worried of the diseases. Then how about the your wife I asked B-I-L-see if I get what I want I will be able to perform in house better or I can’t get it up at all. This was another shock for me. So, all of a sudden he touched my cock before I could know his hand entered in my bermuda and directly he hold my cock. I was astonished by his act.
ME- what is this why you are touching like this are you over drunk and leave me alone. Now all of a sudden he started crying I can’t live without cock, in last visit, also you did not allow me to go anywhere, and this time you are torturing me, what else can do now and started screaming hysterically. Now in return I had cooled him. At last, he said if you become my partner I shall be the luckiest person. But how I have never liked this kind of act, and I can’t be a part in this. See if provide me your cock I need not come here, there itself if I can have it will be fantastic he replied between the sobs.
It may be for you but what about sister, have you thought about it, I was not sure about my so I had requested my parents but they were bent upon my marriage. At least I performed for few months but I could satisfy neither my wife nor myself. Then I noticed at myself still he was holding my penis and by his mere touch it had grown it its fullest because it was the first time anybody holding me other than myself. I used to masturbate occasionally or else I touched while bathing.
He followed my eyes to my lund and exclaimed beautiful and he asked himself loudly. Then he again urged me to fuck him, I was feeling some funny sensation and I started liking his touch. When he tried to remove my bermuda, I opposed and said no. I don’t want to be gay like you and in future, I don’t want to trouble my wife like my sis. He assured me things won’t be like that because I was used as scapegoat by my seniors but u will be loved and I was always molested by them where as u won’t.
I will not going to force you to be fucked but you had to fuck me periodically and I will never force you to be fucked. No was my answer again. At last, he played a trick whether you want your sister to be happy or not, if yes then follow my instruction and if no it’s your sister and your fate.
Actually, I was ready to do anything for pleasure and life of my sis. If you keep me satisfied, I will see that your sister and you will be happy ever after. If you desire you can be my 50% partner in my business. And if you wish, I can provide any beautiful girl you want you can ask for cine artist also I can bring them with my contacts. But please don’t say no and fuck me.
ME-look I am not interested in what you are offering me partnership and your property, but what I want is happiness of my sis. If she is ok, every condition is acceptable by me, but only one request is that you should not indulge with others because I don’t want to risk anybody’s life, suppose if you catch any disease it will be transferred to both of us.
He readily agreed for this and before I could say anything, he removed my bermuda, poked his ass towards me, stood up, and placed my lund on his pecker as if I was mesmerized. Maybe he took some body-lotion, smeared his ass hole, and plunged his back positioning my cock and my head slid-in nicely. And another thrust by him may be half of my lund entered in.
He paused for a moment and pushed himself slowly. His expert ass gulped me completely. Now he instructed me to hold his shoulder and start pumping. It felt nice and warm inside him, because I had never felt anything other than my rough hand but this was something different.
While I was pushing forward, he cooperated by backstrokes. I don’t know how long I maintained the pace but I came to end as it was my first time and I started ramming and with the last stroke I emptied my balls and fell on bed after pulling myself out. He said thank you and lay beside me after breathing came to normal he asked was it your really first time I don’t believe, you performed so well. When I confirmed that, it was first he congratulated for losing my virginity. But I felt I lost my silly-busy and that too so unceremoniously.

doindia
doindia
324 Followers
12