Indian Incest: All Are Involved Ch. 09

Story Info
Indian Brother trying to help SIS, BIL, Sis's MIL, & SIL
8.7k words
4.37
61.6k
28

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doindia
doindia
324 Followers

Indian Incest- all are involved P9
Indian Brother trying to help SIS, BIL, Sis's MIL, & SIL
Indian Incest, Indian GAY Incest,
Indian Brother-SIS, BIL, Sis's MIL & more......
Indian Incest Sis's MIL, SIL Lesbian act

As she was speaking she had raised her hand I found armpit full of hairs there. I don't like hairs on women body. As she was playing with her hairs on her head her boobs jiggled a bit. I wanted to see them nude but it was not possible as she called me so many times.

I was to satisfy by mere look, I thought.

She went again to take bath, throwing mobile on bed. I was just thinking what special might be today. It can't be her marriage anniversary, they can't wish for that as her hubby is no more.

Birthday may be the only occasion for which she can be wished. I took the mobile and I called back her sister Soha and introduced myself and asked the occasion for which her sister was wished.

Soha – didn't she tell that it's her birthday, you are away from house, and none of the family is with you.

Me – no aunty I was not aware of it, so I haven't wished her. Even neither SIS, B-I-L or Pamelea have wished them.

Soha – may be they are worried that if they wish, she will start crying remembering her hubby. Why don't make a small party for her and get a cake and celebrate, so that she can enjoy her b day.

Me – sure aunty I will see to it, thanks aunty for reminding me. I will make it memorable for her and hung after bidding by.

I didn't bother to wish even after she came out of her bath still she was in bra and panty, her skin was glowing with fresh bath her long hairs falling over her chest concealing her treasure. Her tummy had become almost flat thanks for the exercises I had learnt. She put petticoat closing below the belt scene by that I had seen her cunt's form which only that part had swollen like bun, she had hairs on legs too. She was drying hairs while she still was in bra. Wet hairs had wetted her bra making them partially see through.

My brain was working at high speed regarding the preparation of her b day.

Silently I finished my bath and ready for breakfast, aunty said she is not hungry and let's watch for some more time. She was expecting me to ask regarding her sister wished and she would say regarding her b day and I had to wish too. But I wanted to surprise her, so I didn't speak on that matter. Aunty was disappointed by my behavior, but didn't comment. It was already 10 o'clock. I was hungry too I proposed her for breakfast she accepted and went. By the time we had breakfast it was 11. 00 o'clock. We were just strolling around and saw a beauty – parlor. I proposed aunty to have some eyebrow trimming and facial to be done she was denying to go. Who is going to see me for whom I have to have makeup. You are going to attend marriage function of your close relatives tomorrow, it's going be function of rich people. Everybody will come with lots of make up with great hairstyles. I don't want my girlfriend should look shabby or just an another girl there. So, at least for my sake you have to go there. Any way we are free today and you are not in a mood to visit any sightseeing, instead of spending time in room sitting idly it is better spend some time. She agreed after lots of persuasion.

We reached to beauty parlor, aunty asked where you will be till it's over. I said I have to meet one of the distributor who had arranged our stay here, any way as it is rush here it may take some time. Give me a call if I am late. She agreed for it and entered. I called in charge of the parlor and after showing my aunty, I enquired who is going to attend her. She thinking for while she called a girl and asked me for what I need to meet her. I said I need to give some instruction so the lady went in the girl asked me for what I wanted to meet her.

I told her about aunty who was not really ready to parlor. I have convinced her to go, she needs really good treatment. I don't know about much things what is done for a lady. I introduced her as my girl friend and I want her to have best of you treatments. Do facial manicure waxing hair styling etc. She said ok and asked me to wait at reception so that she will hand me all the jewelries. Aunty removed all and handed me. The girl helped me to pack them as it was regular practice. When aunt entered inside the beautician and me were alone I fished through my wallet and handed her five hundred note, she became angry and said I am not of that type and asked me to keep back money. I said this has no other meaning but tips to look after my friend. She may not be willing for many of your treatments and may not cooperate, so it all depends upon how you convince. She took the note and said it's too much of tips. I asked how long it may take, she said it will take at least two to three hours as one more customer is under the course. I asked her to arrange for food if it exceeds lunchtime. When you are through give me a ring. She noted my cell no and assured me that when your girl friend comes out you will just won't believe what I have done. I left the place, I had planned so many things in the meanwhile. I ordered cake for the eve. I went to jewelers and selected some diamond ornaments, got the quotation. I didn't have that much money in my bank a/c so called B-I-L asked him to transfer desired amount to my a/c. He asked for the reason I promised him to give details later as I had lot of the things to do. I purchased some materials to decorate room and purchased clothes for eve. By the time I completed I received a call, it was of beautician. I headed for parlor. I had already handed her new costume i.e. Chunni choley for wearing through that girl and I had collected back the sareeblouse she was wearing in morning. When aunt was ready it was almost 4. 00 o'clock. I settled the bill. Beautician came and gave some currency back, I asked her to keep it, but she gave a crumpled currency and made a signal not to open now. I just pocketed it. When aunty emerged I could not believe my eyes, she was a new person with total different getup. That too the dress was also just unusual for her.

But the thing to noted though she looked delicious she was furious [not just angry].

She was burning with anger the moment we were on road she snarled at me who asked you to do all such nasty things to me. Haven't you observed that I don't do any make up after demise of my hubby. If any one sees me in thus condition what they will think of me. You should be ashamed to play such game with others sentiments. You have become too much you are crossing your limit's. First take me to room I want to get rid of this attire. I started sit-ups [uthak baithak] on the road holding my ears.

She shouted me to stop drama. I pleaded her to let me speak, she became quite I told her I had instructed that you are going to attend marriage tomorrow so asked them to necessary things. When I saw the bill I understood that they might have confused as you are the bride and they have made bridal make up. Once they have done nothing can be done now. So, I kept quiet and settled the bill. But aunty don't be angry it is worth to the money I have spent.

You are looking so beautiful. I knew her weakness so I took her to chat centers always she liked chats we took few chats, but she was pressing me to change her dress at least. I said I have spent lot of money on them, so at least wear them to the worth 1000 / hour, somehow I convinced her. People around us paid at least second glance lot of people admired her look, though may not be verbally but their looks said every word. She was embarrassed one side but was proud to be seen on the other side.

We had ice cream and strolled around till 7. 00 pm, then left for lodge. By then I managed to call SIS and explained regarding b day of aunty and I informed them to wish her when I give them missed call. So, that all three have to wish her at the same time. We returned to room, once I opened door she was first to step in. The moment she saw the decoration she was spell bound. I switched on every light in the room.

She came and hugged me and said, so you knew it then. I didn't bother to reply her, I led her to the table where cake was arranged. She was looking around the room to enjoy the decoration I had made with help of room boys and for that I had give tips generously. She was delighted to see everything. Once I handed over her musical knife, I took camera and was ready then I received call. Everybody sang birthday song which knife was singing, I put on the loud speakers. She was almost on the verge of crying, I signaled her not to cry and proceed to cut cake. I took a piece of cake and stuffed in mouth her children and daughter in law wished her individually. After she thanked everyone she too stuffed cake in mouth.

I was actually getting frustrated even after my sister and her kids wished me, you didn't even bothered to ask what the call was. I knew from depth of my heart, it's you only who had highest concern about me and you love me more than my son loves. That added to the pain none of the family wished me since morning, you even after knowing also you neglected. That was reason behind my arrogance today. I love you Shahil, and thanks that's all she said.

Me : put small full point to thanks. Still some more things are yet to come.

I opened a cover and produced a golden necklace. This from your lovely son, she didn't take it instead she bowed her head. I put necklace, then I took out another packet and opened it to find golden bangles studded with nice stones matching to necklace. She stretched her hand without uttering a word, I inserted her hand in them these are from your lovely daughter in law. Then came small box containing ear studs these are from Pamelea.

She – what about my boy friend?. I said I am poor man what can I give to a rich girl. Just I can wish her and at the most I can shower with kisses.

By now she sat on the cot and I had changed to Bermuda and west. I took place in centre of the cot. She came and sat beside me and asked for her gift which is yet to be delivered. I took her in my arms and kissed her on fore head, eyes and finally on her lips.

Aunt : my birthday was never celebrated in this fashion. My hubby used to wish me in the morning and took out, visited couple of temples and on the way back we had dinner outside. My children also wished me, though every year I gave them gifts, but they never bothered to give gift

To me. My father was against birthday celebration. We never celebrated any ones. This was the most memorable she said.

I know my husband loved me a lot. But he never expressed either verbally or other means. Her eyes were moist remembering her late husband. I took her in my arms and soothed her not to cry on this eve.

Shall I give one more compliment? I asked.

Few more kisses? She said.

I took out a small box and opened it took out a ring and inserts her finger. She was happy to receive it. Said thanks and gave pecks on my cheek.

When she observed the ring she uttered oh my god it's diamond. My dearest poorest friend has given my diamond ring. From where did you get money to buy. My own son has given gold where as you given diamond. I said cool down my friend I will tell when the time comes. But be assured that I have not earn illegitimately.

She rolled on bed and we went on speaking some other matter. I laid beside her she took my hand in her hand and continued to chitchat. She praised how I was handling business and she asked me you had said that you are on the way to catch some big fish. I said yes I am almost there time is only matter. I am expecting big money from there. Always you keep so many things in suspense. When I asked how you tamed my son you never uttered a single word and said you will reveal it later.

Me: I never said that I will reveal it. I had asked that whether you are happy with the outcome or not, for that you said you are happy. But I had never assured anything to you.

Aunty : whatever it may be, if my son was not on proper track everything would have gone wrong. He was leaving shop on servants and went on visiting Mumbai. It would have spoiled business. We can't trust anyone nowadays.

She asked the secret again I said you don't ask and I am not going to tell anything about it. What I am concerned is with result but not the way it was tackled. She was bent upon the subject and at last she took oath to tell.

Me : if you really want to know the reason, it may hurt your feeling, and you may even hate me. So, better don't ask.

She said that already my mind is in thermoil, so don't pull it any more. I may become hysterical on thinking about this matter. I have so many questions un answered. On promise of not to reveal anything to any living soul and if you are hurt by it you have to discuss with me only and none else.

I narrated everything in detail, not concealing a single word from her. Except my relation with SIS.

We had almost embraced each other and my bare leg had moved in her legs as her dress had raised.

She : what about your sister.

Me : what about her. I have told no she has approved our relation with B-I-L. Further she was the one to suggest to do in house only rather than any other places.

Aunty : don't be too over smart young boy. I have seen world in wide, whereas still you are still in egg. Tell me how she became pregnant.

I was astonished to hear what she said. I could not digest her word. I wanted to get up and leave her in pretext of attending natures call.

I was almost sitting she pulled me, so I fell on her our bodies collided. I said what else I can say your son fucked my sister and made her pregnant I snarled at her.

She was dumb folded with my word. This was the first time I had ever spoken bad words in her presence. I never used such words even if I was angry on others also But she raised her voice stop the drama. You have not yet consumed the amount of water equivalent the amount of milk I have consumed. I know my son is almost not capable of producing child. He has got low sperm count

Me : how do you say. I had seen the clinical report accidentally. Once I had to go somewhere so I was traveling by car a cover flew from dashboard and fell beside me. I kept it on seat, but by chance I saw name Prem on it. So, casually I opened cover to find it was semen analysis. It had much high mortality rate of sperms. There was prescription of clomiphen 25 mg tabs and speman forte tabs.

I was depressed by the report and left hope of being grandma. That incident took place before I asked for your help. I was under impression that there is something wrong with him. So, I was after you to find it out. Rest of the story you know, I was happy that he stopped his outstation visit's but I was wondering what was reason and how you stopped from going out. As I had observed him I was thinking that he is gay.

When my daughter in law became pregnant. There were only two reasons either his treatment had worked or she might be doing it with someone else. There were remote chances of her going alone anywhere. Always one or other accompanied her, just not guard but it's customary that female will not go alone except Pamelea to college. I was observing her. Many times in the night I heard giggles of more than two members in night at her room. I thought it could be you just gone there but when I found repeatedly I was suspecting something is going on. You have to clarify it.

I was in soup either I had to lie that may damage my sister image if I accept it will spoil image of both. I just wanted to tell her some cooked up story. I said as you say treatment must have improved his health. She asked how he performs.

Me – you mean fucking, he is excellent at it. He can satisfy any lady in bed and he has got extraordinary stamina. Once if he starts fucking he will not leave lady till she cries to stop, I summoned by slip of tongue.

She – it means you have watched him fucking your sister.

Me – not like that, I said no sometimes I had to ride him to get him mood of fucking, so whenever I was fucking him he was getting erection. Once it is erect he used to fuck her very hard. We did it in darkness sometimes threesome.

She – so you did all together.

Me - yes many times he was hard and wanted to fuck her while he was being fucked by me that too in darkness.

She – stop this bullshit story and tell me what is happening between you. If you fathered her child it's different. Suppose if she had committed adultery I will can't tolerate but to expel her from my house.

Me – if you don't get mad at us I will tell in detail. I was not able to look at her face, there was no strength remained in me. Just to protect my family I was compelled to give all details. So, I decided latter.

As I could not see her face-to-face I hid my face in her bosom and started screening the cinema. By the time I completed my story I was hot as hell at the same time I wanted to know her reaction.

Her eyes had become red may be due to lust or even she was excited by my story using all the vulgar words into it. Or due to shame of incest story. Her dress had come up, our legs were mingled like scissor touch of bare, and smooth skin was too much to bear. My rod had erected inside Bermuda was touching her thigh.

She – now you tell me how you managed to buy diamond ring for me, from where did you get so much money.

Me – very simple, as you know in last dealers conference of a company I had won quiz contest and I was offered luxury cruise tour. I encased it for money though the management was not willing to give cash as they said they need my company. I somehow convinced that I am badly in need of money and I don't have time to attend tour. So, they transferred to my account. So, I brought it for you. Do you accept that it is my own money as I had won it with my good knowledge and intelligence.

Oh Shahil you had to sacrifice foreign tour just to buy a ring for me. It's too much. If you had given smallest present it was ok for me, you could have given a flower, and then also I would be happiest lady.

Immediately I collected a rose which was lying on the cake for decoration and gave it to her. It was dark red colored she took it and thanked me. By this moment her dress came still above exposing her butts.

She said nobody in my life had taken so much of care. I don't know what would be my state if you had not entered in my life. I would never be able to come out of sorrow after death of my hubby. There was no soul in the house to console. My son was engrossed in his own problem and business, daughter is too young and innocent. Your sister cared me but didn't know how to console. It was you who entered in our life and started taking charge of everything from business to even our personal lives. You have to sacrifice your personal life for my family. You got my son back to normalcy, you made me granny.

Whenever any one of us need any help always you extend your hand. I know we can't payback what you have done to us. Because of you only we are able to good business. Prem always tells me how business and profit improved after your involvement.

She was on verge of crying, I said don't cry friend this is not occasion to cry.

I held her strongly to me with one hand. The other hand roamed on her back finally reaching to her butts. I was aware that most of her lower body was nude. My hand automatically caressed her smooth skin and finally reached in her panty to caress her bulky bum.

She stopped crying and started kissing my face then my lips. I held her face tight with left hand and kiss became more passionate while I was kneading her shapely butt. My tongue was trying to find opening to enter a orifice her mouth. She opened her mouth, I don't know whether she wanted to say something or welcomed my tongue. Our tongues started fighting her cunt was oozing liquid she must be hot by hearing my sex story with her son and bahu. I had explained how we both fucked her bahu. She asked whether her son really satisfies his wife. I said surely there is no doubt about it. I was not aware of his low sperm count maybe it was one of the reason he allowed his wife to be drilled by me.

doindia
doindia
324 Followers