Indian Incest: All Are Involved Ch. 10

Story Info
Indian Brother trying to help SIS, BIL, Sis's MIL, & SIL
6.2k words
4.27
66.8k
35
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doindia
doindia
324 Followers

Both of us dressed up and came out of lodge. I took her to garment house I selected few different types of dresses. Some chudidars pants t-shirts. She raised objection for such fancy dresses. I hushed her and said some are for you and others are for Pamelea. She is also of same height so I took of your size. She opened mouth to say something but closed, thinking something.

Went to good restaurant and had food of her preference. When we returned urged her to freshen up and by the time she washed I took a short shower and was ready for her to appear.

The moment she came to bed I pulled her over me and started pulling her dress. This time I started journey from her toes to love hole. I didn't travel above it and settled with it. By the time she is hot enough for penetration. I wondered she gets hot so fast and how she had controlled over her desires for a year.

Asked her same question. She replied that my desires were dead, I had buried them with him, but you gave life back to them.

On hearing your sister groan it awakened me but they were subsided fast enough.

Since last couple of months desires were troubling me but I was controlling them. Yesterday I lost the battle and I allowed your massive cock inside most prohibited cunt of mine. I had never dreamt that I will sleep with a boy younger than my son. But I am now happy I did it. Instead of dying inch by inch every day I feel I have won battle by selecting you as my lover. By now we are ready for further round as we are aroused enough.

I asked her to ride me she readily agreed, without much foreplays she straddled me and sank down to engulf my hard meat. I hold her both hanging balls. I took one nipple while I started playing with another. She rode me till she had strength after two orgasm she collapsed on me. I turned on her back and started humping. After a nice fuck we washed and settled on cot.

Mal announced to go Out, next day. I booked two sightseeing tickets for through lodge.

Next day after a morning shot, we bathed together. While bath also we played a lot. She wanted to wear saree I suggested chudidar after some hesitation she agreed.

We left for hills like lovers. That day we enjoyed a lot the most beautiful scenes, nature wild life etc.

By 4. 00 o'clock we reached lodge after seeing scenery, hills, etc. Took some rest at room. I asked her if she had mood for one more round, for which she denied. So, we decided to roam around in city. I asked her to wear pant and shirt, for which she denied and said in student age also she had never wore that kind of dress.

I reminded her promise of submission for every word of mine. She agreed after lots of persuasion. We roamed in city holding hand in hand.

Next day we went for boating and lots of other sightseeing. I took lots of her photos in different dresses from sarees, pant shirt chudidar even I was successful making her wear three / fourths and skirt and top. She looked nice in all types of dresses, though she is old enough. We enjoyed lot outside and inside room.

By the time we reached back home she was totally satiated. Before going home I asked her how to manage in house for sex.

She said coolly, as you managed with your sis. You have excess to my room from your room.

We can use that door. You can come to me without being observed by others.

Any way we have to be careful. At least for a week we should not venture, we shall study atmosphere in house and fix proper time or morning in guesthouse we have ample of chances.

After coming from tour and semi honeymoon. Everything was ok in house. I had to study hard to cope up my studies in the mean while I did not bother to screw old lady, as she had cautioned and I had lots of things to do.

I covered portions in a week's time and I had to look after business also.

One day I entered in sister room, she welcomed with open arms.

So, you are here after so long, she said.

B-I-L was teasing me how could you manage weeks without your sis. I pretended to be hungry for sex, said all because of you only. If you had not forced me to go with your mama I would be staying home enjoying sex and study, but you spoiled everything. I had to keep busy for one more week to bring the things to normalcy.

Stop those things now. I want to dive in SIS 's cunt.

Foreplays started I was looking after top portion where as B-I-L had taken charge at bottom. I was giving smooch, he was playing with her naked thighs and calf. I took her breasts in mouth and started chewing while he was fingering her. By the time I reached below and muff dived B-I-L had taken my hard shaft in his mouth and was happy like a child who had found his lost toy after long time.

Now SIS is ready she asked me to be gentle and advised for doggy style. She stood on ground and hold headboard by bending at waist. I stood behind her and slowly inserted my waiting tool inside her hot cunt.

B-I-L positioned himself below her as I was pumping my sister he was licking her pussy and part of my moving shaft. I hold her extra large boobs and was pumping nicely. There was no hurry and night was for us. I hadn't screwed for weeks so she didn't stop me from fucking her. I am fucking tighter pussy than mil. Sis took B-I-L cock it was nice threesome. Sis discharged two times and myself and B-I-L exploded simultaneously. We fell in heap, took almost hour rest talking non-important matters.

After a hour B-I-L said it's my turn now, asked his wife to prepare me for him. She took my limp cock and caressed, her hand always proved wonders on me. It made slight movement SIS licked base of the rod while she played with my tiny balls.

As she licked whole lund it started raising B-I-L came behind me started caressing my body and he positioned behind my butt started kissing while he caressed my butt hole. I am responding fast my cock reached to its limit.

B-I-L said he is missing my tool since long, he straddled me slowly he lowered his body till his back reached my thighs. Sis took my erect danda with her fingers put some saliva on it. She made her hubby dung hole by licking it. She positioned my rod with his tiny hole and asked B-I-L to take it. He slowly sat on me taking my rod inch by inch to the hilt.

Sis sat beside my face and brought her boob to my face. I started licking her one ball while squeezing other. She is pinching my nipples and rotated them in her fingers. My hand reached to her love hole started fingering her cunt. This was nice threesome all are getting their share. Sis extended her hand to husbands rod and giving hand job.

I was fingering her while she was giving hand job to his throbbing rod. My penis is moving in his tight anus. None of us changed position till SIS had big orgasm for her, after some time B-I-L wet SIS hand by pouring his juice in it. At last I filled his shit hole with my spunk. We fell in heap, I brought sister in middle both of each side.

I slept gripping one ball.

Next day Shwana called me, I took her to room and banged twice. She too was missing me a lot. Probably my rod. We had nice time in room, we chit chatted long as we had met after long gap. She warned me if I have to go for longer period I have to have her with me.

In the same night after everybody were slept mother-in-law came to my room and took me to her room. We hadn't fucked from the day we returned. She was horny enough to get my rod in her choot. After a long fuck we were lying side by side.

Mal asked me whether I fucked sister and B-I-L. I said yes I am getting my share of both husband and wife.

Mal – how does your B-I-L reacts while you are jabbing his pucker hole.

Me – he enjoys a lot. He will never be satiated. He is ready always to receive my cock up his back.

Mal – it must be paining to take such a monster inside him.

Me – I have never seen him complaining of pain, but always eager to have it. If it's properly lubricated even you also may take it without any problem. Have not uncle fucked your back.

Mal – no I have never taken him in my back hole. I don't dare to take yours, it's huge.

Me – you can give a try if you like it I will fuck your ass. Only I can try otherwise from where I shall bring small penis for you.

Mal – no baba not today we can think of it some other time. As I came to know she is virgin there, I wanted to try and break this virginity at least. I had fucked her virgin mouth and now I wanted the final destination.

Without taking her permission I licked her anus till she cried of ecstasy. I took cold cream from side table and smeared lots of cream on her tiny opening of her shit hole, slowly slid a finger in it. She squirmed a little and said don't push too far its paining me.

I thought it's not paining now, slowly I entered my whole finger in her butt for that she didn't object. I tried with second finger she pushed my hand complaining of pain.

I said if it pains leave it we shall try some other time. I asked her shall I fuck you doggy, she said nothing but went on all fours raised her butt in air. I slid in her cunt and started banging her wet cunt. She was already horny due to all the foreplays. I was giving alternative jerks few small and big hard. When she reached climax I sensed it and took out my cock.

She barked at me, why you took it out when I am in peak.

I said Mal it has become too slick, I will wipe excess juice and show it. Her face was over pillow, I took big amount of cream and smeared on my rod, and I asked her to steady as I want ram hard. She just nodded her head without even lifting from pillow. Before she was even aware of what I am upto, rammed my well-lubricated rod into her virgin ass, just head entered in her again before she responds I pushed a little more. She cried in pain and begged me to take out. Thanks she had hid her face in pillow otherwise she would have awaken whole house. My grip on her body was firm, I didn't allow her to move even little. I assured it's over, you have swallowed almost all of my rod, congratulations my sweety you have lost another cherry to your lover.

I think you had preserved it for me. She still cried and pleaded to take it out. I was not going to listen. I consoled her, you were curious to know how it feels up in the ass. I am showing it, be brave for some more time you will enjoy the first fuck. My hands cupped her both the breasts and twisted her teats. I bent over her and reached her back, started licking her back without breaking the link. Finally my mouth was near her face, I licked her neck and slowly to her ear. The moment she felt my hot tongue on her ear and even hot breath, she shuddered.

I had spent some five or six minutes without making any movement in her hot and tight canal. I gripped her tummy with one hand. She was moaning hard now I thought it is right time to burry myself into her. While she wriggled to free her ear from my mouth I was pushing my erect rod into her little by little. She had totally concentrated in her ears than her ass. Within few minutes I was able to show everything into her. My pubic hairs were touching her soft butts. The feel is different than fucking B-I-L, as he had tight muscles in his buttock.

Mal had smooth and bulky there. She warned not to shove any more. I took her hand and placed in the joint, she exclaimed you rascal you have buried entire meat in my tight buttock.

Yes my dear baby let me fuck your ass. She allowed me but didn't forget to caution me to be gentle. I started with very slow drawing my tool and pushed gently in it was heaven the grip was so tight, I felt my tool in vice I continued fucking after some ten minutes her hole was adjusted to intrusion and her sphincter had adjusted the size and shape of my lund. I made fast pulling and gentle push, she started moaning it was signal for me for increasing speed. Now pushes were harder than withdrawals. It was sending her in ecstasy her moans had become groans. Now I started humping her observing her reactions. I humped for long time and my strokes were in the limit of tolerance. I was fingering her cunt it already had discharged several times. When I was near to my orgasm I started banging her hard. I was no more in position to look at her reactions. At last exploded in her butt. I remained in the position till I stopped cumming and my tool became small.

She sprawled on her face, I laid beside her till our breaths became normal. I pulled her to me kissed her face and asked her, did it hurt a lot.

She smiled at me, yes in the beginning a lot. You had to be cautious in first shove. You didn't tell me otherwise I would have prepared myself mentally, but you cheated me.

Sorry aunt if I hurt you. She said it's ok it's all ready happened and no going back.

I asked did you enjoy at least.

She admitted after few minutes of first intrusion and when you kissed my face from that point it didn't hurt much. Later part I enjoyed a lot.

There is a surprise do you know. Its anniversary of my first night. I said your marriage anniversary was last month.

Mal – yes anniversary was last month but I had period on that night so first night was postponed for some days because of muhurt. It was today.

Me – so you lost both cherries on the same date but with wide gap of several years.

Mal – yes the credit goes to my loverboy, you got the privilege of opening ceremony of my cunts younger sister who was virgin till now. I don't know what the things you will do with me are. You made me wear nastiest dresses like three / fourths skirts what not everything. Of course I had wished to wear chudidars but you went much beyond that.

One thing how you fooled Pamelea that all the dresses were brought for her. On her enquiry why they looked like used. You convinced her that aunty tried them to confirm whether they suite Pamelea. She was just fooled along with all family members.

No one other than my husband had seen my body no question of touching me nude. But not only you saw but fucked and made your slave. You made me touched by that beautician, she not only touched me everywhere and did what not everything she removed hairs from every part of me. Made me bald like teenage girls. That aroused my dead desires. I had never ever thought that one day I will surrender to any male. I lost my chastity.

Me – aunty do you feel guilty, we did all for your sake. Still you are young enough and you have travel a long life.

She – yes I felt guilty initially, but I am used to your body and needs. Now I am happy and I don't feel guilty any more. I am that I fell for such a nice and caring boy. She kissed me we slept nude till early morning holding her tit firm. At around five in morning she awake me and sent me to my room.

The life continued with one more to be satisfied. I was working on future plan for recovery of misappropriated money. I visited various banks as per Shwana's statement and my knowledge. Gathered information by bank managers telling some bullshit stories as I had invested the sum in their names. They had to agree for that as we had deposited some black money in others name.

As per my action plan I invited Kant and his wife on some pretext to farm.

In fact all the three of us went together. They had no reason to doubt me. Once in farm it went in same routine of asking security to open gate, he coming with German shepherd dogs etc.

Once we were in farm I took them tour to entire farm. Once we were at farmhouse herbal tea invited us. After tea Kant asked the reason for coming here.

I made both husband and wife sit in front of table where I had kept laptop.

I switched on laptop, and took out sheaf of reports. He inquired me what it is. I turned toward Sheela aunty and said. You only ask him whether he has made any mischief in accounts. Both of them uttered no. I produced some documentary evidences. He didn't utter a word. Even after lots of pestering he was not ready to agree.

I asked Sheela to convince him for submission but he was reluctant despite of my warning that he is inviting trouble. I took waist belt and thrashed him, Sheela came in between, I pushed her aside and cautioned her not come in between otherwise she may get hurt. Kant was frightened by man handling him but he tried to threaten me by telling this to my B-I-L that I tried to rape his wife.

I was happy by this idea given by him. I pulled Sheela and got ready to rape her. I warned him that I am going to execute what he had threatened. Aunty was sure that I am nice person and I am just threatening her husband. She was still, I pulled her saree she was protesting to leave her alone as the matter is of her hubby, and she has nothing to do. I slapped her and roared at her.

You love you must have made him doing this. You ladies are always after money and Jewelry so he fed up with your hunger and must have decided to do it. I snatched her saree she rotated by this attack. Somehow, I took out her saree. They tried to run to door I didn't stop her. When she was above to open door I coolly said. You can't go out half naked like this moreover dogs are waiting somewhere near gate they will eat you raw. Security person must be engaged somewhere in the farm and gate is locked. If you try to escape you are dead not even god can save you. Coolly went to them pulled Kant tied him to window after undressing him. His strength had no match to me. At above forty he felt too weak to me. Both of them were begging for mercy. I was burning with fury, what all I was concerned is to recover money. I never planned to seduce Sheela aunty but this fellow husband of her had made me do it, I was still pretending to rape her. If he had submitted himself with all details I was ready to apologize and let them go unhurt. He was in no mood to surrender as it would prove that he is guilty and had to lose whatever he had made in years rather decade.

I gave last warning to him before I pulled Sheela aunty, he cried let her go I will tell. I asked him amount he said one lakh, I got angry and kicked him on the bare ass. He cried with pain. I was losing patience I pulled Sheela aunty by her blouse, she begged me to leave her alone.

Beta I am like your mother don't behave like this with me. You are a gentleman I never expected such a thing from you.

She told her husband to reveal what he had done and save her.

He said I am sorry I lied it's two lakhs rupees he said. Just by pulling her he has admitted to two, if I go further he may come to point, thinking so I pulled her blouse and torn it to pieces. Her boobs had exposed, partially still covered by bra.

If you don't reveal everything I will not only molest your wife I will poke red-hot iron in your ass hole. Both of them were frightened by my words, but how dare he is he didn't utter a word. For him money was more important than chastity of his wife.

It was inevitable to proceed, so I pulled her to me and pulled her petticoat thread as already she was out of saree. She was protesting by her soul, she was begging me to leave her alone and she was running around the hall to find escape from me. Going out was no question dogs would hunt her, inside I was more dangerous than those dogs. At last I decided to rape her. I pulled still hanging petticoat made her almost nude except bra and panty.

Aunty was requesting me to pardon her husband and leave them. I am distant relative of your mother she is like sister to me so I am your mousi, throughout my life no one has touched me like this. You give me some time I shall get information by idiot hubby of mine.

At the same time she was abusing her hubby for his misdeeds only now we have to face bad time. I ripped her bra started squeezing hard, gave long smooch her voice mumbled in my throat. Raised my leg hooked her panty by toes, pushed down. She made hard but futile effort to get rid by me. I was much stronger than her, moreover I was in commanding, and she was shocked by every moves I made. She tried to kick me it narrowly missed my balls.

doindia
doindia
324 Followers
12