Indian Incest: All Are Involved Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She -- no I didn't tell anything. I kept quiet, but I promised her that it would not be repeated.

Me -- you didn't tell anything means you half consented that I had raped you. It's very bad, you should have spoken few words and said it was mutual, and I had not raped.

She -- I was very much frightened, by her question. I didn't have time to think and tell, some cooked up story. I am worried if she tells to parents, what will be fate of both of us.

Me -- what can we do now.

She -- you find some way, so that both can escape easily.

Me -- you shouted a lot yesterday. I cautioned you on first day it'self, but you ignored my warnings.

She -- no it's you made problem, I wanted to leave immediate after one round. I was protesting but you didn't listen to my plies, you went on exciting me. I too was carried away by your stimulations and forgot about sis. How if you threaten her to keep her mouth shut.

Me -- yes, it may click but may worsen also. All ready she is having bad opinion about us. It may add to it. So, our move has to be careful and we can afford only calculated risk.

Shwana -- I have one suggestion, I don't know whether you will like it or not. You name it I said. Pull her into our game, somehow try to seduce her, once she is involved she can't afford to open her mouth.

Me -- idea is very good but she is too young to be involved. One thing is true, if she enters into circle she can't tell anything anybody. That's for sure. As she is very young we can take her upto oral pleasures. If she is satisfied we need not fuck her.

She -- how to convince her, how you are going to make her agree.

Me -- somehow raise the topic again and apologies her for your acts. Definitely she will ask why you did such a shameful act. Then you give some small lecture. How accidentally you saw parents making love and few times you tried to peep them.

Finding both of them enjoying the fuck. So, you were curious to know it and finally making me agree mate. You use as many as filthy words in it and convince her that it is most pleasuring act in the world.

Never ask her to participate but go on describing, how nice it feels either fucking or even externals. Make it a point that you never ask her to feel it personally but make all gestures to make her horny, make her curious. And even if she asks to make me agree to fuck her, don't promise her, but ask her to try personally, as bro may not like the idea.

Shwana's tension seemed to be reduced, she looked convinced by the idea. Both of us were not expecting to draw her into the acts. In fact I wanted to enjoy another virgin cunt but had not planned so soon. I had desired to open her cherry myself but was waiting for her to mature mentally and physically.

I pulled Shwana she came and fell over me, I kissed her on lips, and she too kissed back and got up and urged to leave her though her burden seemed to be reduced but she was still tense. I let her go and slept there it's elf.

Next night I went their house as usual, found the atmosphere was bit light. Sanya came and hugged and kissed my cheeks and left for studies. Shwana was also at bit ease. She greeted and went kitchen for cooking. I went to kid's bedroom and saw Sanya was studying so I went to parent's bedroom and studied. I waited for either of them come to room but none appeared so I slept there. Again I was getting tensed.

By eleven in night Shwana came to room and awakened me. I made some place to accommodate her she laid beside me. I asked for the progress she has made. She said partially successful and Sanya has assured me that she will not complain to parents. Further she has asked me is it so pleasuring. I have said yes. It can't be detailed in words but I tried to describe her more than actual. She has become curious and put a condition to watch us making love in bargain to keep secret.

Me - what did you say.

She -- I will try but I am not sure whether bro will agree to it.

She said don't tell bro but you can do it as if nothing has happened and don't lock the door, so that I can peep from outside.

but I scold her, because of your bad behavior everything is spoiled. With lot of persistence I had made him agree to fuck me, but he is no more interested in me. He was not ready to fuck me, he is handsome boy, and he has got enough money so he can get any type of girl he want. He will go for college going girls instead of kids like us. They can give him more pleasure than me. I am very young and totally inexperienced, matured girls are able to do whatever she desires. They can take him up even in rear hole, for me it's not possible.

If you had wished I would have arranged but now very rare chance. At least he may not agree to love in home as long as you are there. That too with lots of difficulty. She only has sent me now to try she whispered.

I pretended to push her from bed presuming that Sanya may be all ready watching. I was right when Shwana got up from bed, I heard footsteps reaching to other room. I winked at Shwana and said fix the time around four to five next day evening, but not now. Make her more eager and wanting. Don't tell time now but in the morning come to room as if to pursue the matter. Wished her good night and sent her back.

Today I was happy for what we had achieved. If Sheela comes to know that I am fucking her daughter that too, a minor girl she may think bad about me. And the relation with her also may stop. So, for the time being risk of getting caught is postponed. Thinking about after effects of Sanya watching us making love was thrilling one. I had threesome directly in room. I had seen B-I-L-fucking SIS and they had seen me fucking one while another watched sitting close. But watching by small girl was making me horny. I am not yet sure how she will take, me fucking her sister.

I slept with calmness at one end and future plan at another end. Next morning Shwana came room to awake me. She closed door behind her and jumped on me giving a good morning kiss. We spent some time touching each other and exchanging few kisses. We planned for evening, she asked me why you choose school hours instead of later.

I wanted it to look realistic. If both of you return from school it looks like I have consented to be watched. If we do it in school hours it looks like we had fixed the time to avoid her. She agreed for this and she will give spare key to enter un noticed and ask her to take permission from school to leave early with some pretext. I asked Shwana are you sure you want me to fuck you while your kid sister watches. She said that is the only condition she has put. If we are able to shut her mouth now it's more than enough. We shall see what will happen later.

I asked what you did to her for making her agree. I have detailed how I saw father-fucking mom and how she enjoyed and was insisting dad to fuck harder. How they ate each other as if actually I had seen them doing. It was virtual blue film. She was getting excited so I took the chance and put my hand over her for some time. And caressed her she responded to my touches. So, I pushed my hand beneath her dress and touched her boobs. I fondled her tiny tits. Even I managed to remove her dress making her total nude. I kissed her boobs and licked nipples. Watching nude is no big thing but handling private parts and licking is total new for her.

By mere boob sucking she reached climax. I had made her want more.

Evening Shwana gave a call in evening, I reached her house by four O'clock. We had tea and Shwana locked door and we headed to parents bedroom. We spent time in kissing and fondling till we heard door lock clicked. I wanted her to see us from beginning so that she can enjoy. If she comes half way it may not be that interesting.

Once we were sure that Sanya has taken her spot to view I pulled Shwana and started kissing her and asked bit loud. Shwana darling are you sure that Sanya won't come now, because I don't want to be caught by her.

Shwana said no she is going to be late today as she wants to see brother and parents at hospital and will come around seven O' clock. So, let's start now and I started giving smooch and asked Shwana to confirm whether she has taken place. She looked at door and confirmed me that everything is fine. I pressed her boobs over clothes. She was making ha ha noise to she was enjoying it was part of drama. Shwana has to express that she is enjoying every second of the play. After long hug and patting kissing I opened her shirt removing a button at time and kissing her face or neck in between.

All the buttons were undone and I pushed her shirt each side. She was wearing slip inside, leisurely I took off her shirt, and she wriggled her shoulder to get it off. I played with her boobs still covered with slip and bra. I licked her nipples over the clothes making the spot wet.

Then her slip came off and I kissed her bare tummy and all the parts now exposed. Stick my tongue in her navel and licked. Shwana was literally shivering now with new excitement. It was first occasion for her to be watched. Squeezed her boobs and licked her bra to make it wet. It had fitted her like second skin.

I took my hands behind her to open hooks she helped me by bending her body. I took bra to make her topless and attacked her breast with my mouth. Now she is groaning ahhhh ahhhh with happiness. I was licking one breast while kneading another. Chewed her both the nipples and pulled at them making them longer than they are.

I took off her skirt and licked every inch of her body. Shwana was making lot of noise I licked her legs her calves which are total hairless. Moved to centre of her. Poked finger into her slit by parting her panty while licking her back and showering with kisses.

She pushed me and started disrobing me. Removing a cloth at a time and she too kissed in between. All the clothes were removed I was lying on my back. She took my hard cock and massaged it. Played with scrotam licked them and pushed the foreskin of my hard shaft and touched with her delicate fingers. Pushed skin to bottom and gave hand job for some time. Gave nice blow job and later we did 69 after removing her panty.

I pushed my tongue into her choot and started rotating inside she was gyrating her hips with every move made in her tight vagina. I blew hot air into it. Precum started oozing from her pink choot. My finger twisted her clit, which had grown to finger size by excitement. She pressed my head into her burning cunt. It didn't take much time to climax.

Her juice gushed from her cunt and I was slurping juice like a hungry dog. As I licked dry her cunt she secreted more to drink. At last she sprawled like a dead log. I leveled myself to her and kissed her mouth giving taste of her own. She smacked my lips and was came to life again.

She urged me to enter

Bro please fuck me enter that monster cock into my tiny hole and spread it to the limit or tare it. I can't wait any more my lovely brother please fuck me.

I sat between her open thighs, she took the lead and held my cock, by touch of female hand it twitched. I repositioned her so that her sister can view us from door. Lifted her legs placed both knees beside each ears and she took my hard cock to entrance of her oozing cunt.

Once I was satisfied that the mushroom head of my rod was at entrance of her cunt I pushed a little to secure it in right place then gave a mighty push, she cooed and one third of my erect rod was immersed in her choot.

Dear bro make it a memorable fuck push slowly till both cunt and lund are properly fitted. I made few jerks and completely buried my shaft into her waiting cunt. Once she was settled I asked her permission to fuck.

Oh my lovely sister can I start fucking your delicate cunt,

she replied dear bro I am all yours please fuck me as you like.

I started moving slowly in and out. Taking all precaution to exhibit maximum. Sanya should be able to see every move I made into her sister's pussy.

I wanted to last longer made few fast strokes and few slow ones. Within five minutes Shwana arched her body and shuddered with climax. I gave her some time to recover and continued banging her.

Within next two minutes she reached another climax, on noticing that I fucked fast enough to make her climax in series.

When she collapsed, I fell over her to catch my breath. When she reached normalcy. I pulled her out of cot and made her kneel on cot. She understood what I was upto. She leveled her buttock height to my rod. I adjust level by pushing her buttock down to desired level by spreading her knees apart. This art aunt Sheela had taught and I was using it on her daughter.

When my hard cock faced her cunt I placed it firmly and slowly pushed, it entered the slippery canal due to her recent discharge. Once it is safely landed the fucking machine was switched on. I had turned her a bit to make view easy. She took support of headboard while I took support of her shoulder with one hand and squeezed her hard ball with another. Within few minutes her moans became harsher and my speed increased.

She started pushing her buttock back to meet my thrusts. It was making fuch, fuch sound filling the room in erotic way. I moved my eyes to look at Sanya to confirm whether she still was there through dressing mirror. Door was more ajar than before and I could see two watching eyes from slit of the door.

I started banging Shwana with new vigor. Someone watching with interest was invigorating me. I pinched Shwana's nipple and signaled her to watch mirror, she looked her sister watching her being fucked in doggy style. She blushed and at the same time, she too enjoyed being seen.

I went on banging her kneading her tight and shapely buttock. Shwana was making all sorts of sound, the little girl standing outside the room also may be excited. Went on screwing, I put a finger on clit she shivered by mere touch. I went on fucking her for several minutes. I wanted it to last long so I controlled myself from cumming. Shwana reached her peak twice before I came to end. As my own climax approached, I was fucking her hard and fast. When I was above to release, I groaned and filled her cunt with hot lawa.

Both of us collapsed on cot, we were exhausted. After ten minutes, we recovered and asked Shwana to prepare tea. She didn't bother to cover herself she went kitchen in total nude. Her cum was still dripping from her hole. She met her sister on the way to kitchen, both giggled.

Sanya was about to enter her room Shwana pulled her and squeezed her boobs. She moaned little loud enough to hear. Making no noise, I went to door and peeped. Shwana was squeezing boobs of Sanya by hugging her. She was not making any effort to get released by her grip. They were enjoying and gossiping. Shwana said something in her ear and pinched her cheeks. Sanya left her Shwana went to kitchen and Sanya to her room.

Shwana came with tea, we had sitting nude side by side.

I kissed her after tea and enquired what were you talking.

She said did you see us?

12