Indian Incest: All Are Involved Ch. 15

Story Info
Indian Brother trying to help SIS, BIL, Sis's MIL, & SIL.
7.8k words
4.05
42.5k
34

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doindia
doindia
328 Followers

Indian Brother trying to help SIS, BIL, Sis's MIL, & SIL

Indian Incest, Indian GAY Incest,

Indian Brother-SIS, BIL, Sis's MIL & more......

Indian Incest Sis's MIL, SIL Lesbian act

*

Don't dream to come near me. You lose in head don't think that I did all this for you. I was never aware that he is your brother. If I knew I don't know whether I would help or not. I could not see that a helpless boy is teased and beaten for no mistake of his.

On humanity ground I did it and I will try to help any man in trouble even if he is my enemy. Hence forth never try to speak with me. I hate you, I pity at you. God has given you good showcase and forgotten to give you manners and some brain instead he has filled cow dung in your head.

Be careful one day your beauty and timid nature will spoil your life. Without waiting for her response I started my bike and fled. I heard shouting at me I could not make out what that bitch was yelling at me.

In night I remembered her words and started boiling in fury. Since her first meet she is misbehaving with me.

It all started like this. One day I was ascending stairs of college. When I crossed first landing and was above to climb next stairs a group of girls came in hurry-descending stairs may to catch their favorite desk in next class.

I just to avoid collision I moved to extreme right of staircase. I avoided them but someone dashed me from behind that too with such a force I almost lost balance and was above to fall, but caught railing and steadied myself. And looked at what a soft body dashed me.

It was she that's Kamila who had dashed me from behind and started quarrelling with me that I purposefully came into her way to feel her body and now acting like innocent.

In fact I was not aware that any one was on my heals. You all monkeys play one or another trick to touch a beautiful girl like me, you stupid. She used many bad words for me and didn't give me a chance to say even sorry or to plead.

I got annoyed and instead of saying sorry a too abused her and said forget touching you, I won't even appoint you to polish my shoes. She got shock of her life and got more angry and again started shouting. By then period was above to commence I ran to classroom but not before calling her bitch.

After that period she was talking to another girl and boasting that she fired me like anything. That girl knows me from years, she said he is not of that sort, he hardly glances at girls in bad manner.

His looks are always friendly and till today he has misbehaved with staff or any students whether male or female. That's is the reason why most of students like them even some staff too. He has got very good business where he spends lots of time but still very good at studies.

I could hear so much of conversation before next lecturer entered classroom and the class was in total silence. The moment that period was over I left classroom, my mood had gone so I left college in middle. From that day we are always fight like indirectly, always try to make another cheaper. Most of the boys had accepted her as beauty queen of our college and was waiting for her glance.

I fell asleep cursing her.

Next day Joel was at my house at least ten minutes early. I had almost forgotten that I had promised his mother to take him to college. He was waiting outside of gate, which I was not aware.

When I saw him I remembered my promise and simultaneously his sister. Somehow, I controlled my anger and I didn't want to disturb my mind in such early hours. I greeted him and he in turn said good morning bhayya. I asked him when did you come he said since almost ten minutes. I asked him why you didn't come inside.

He kept quiet, it meant he didn't want to embarrassed in my house. I took him inside my house and introduced him to my family members, they immediately recognized that he was the reason of yesterdays fight. From right he looked handsome which I hadn't noticed. My aunt Mona murmured what bad luck for such a handsome kid. But none other made any audible comment.

Later I announced that since today he is going to come home and we shall go college together. Aunty told him not to have tea before coming here and he is supposed to have tea here only. I accepted invitation with some hesitation. He was glad on reception at my home and nobody looked at him in teasingly. It was wholehearted welcome for him. All had pitied when I explained the things what happened yesterday. Accept his sister's behavior]. On third day of him at my house my aunt Mona casually asked him what his father does, which I too hadn't enquired. He said he is in police department working as superintendent of police. All of us were shocked to hear. He continued his father was transferred in middle of the year, so he didn't get quarters. At least they are supposed to live here. As he is very strict person he does not involve in such personal matters. Aunty asked then why did he keep quite on other days fight. He said his mother also suggested same thing for which, if you need any action to be take. You register your case in nearest police station and the concerned area officer will initiates action. As far as know he is non-corrupt and strict. That's the reason why we don't stay for longer period in one city.

We left to college and my felling towards this boy had changed. Being son of such a dignitary is so simple where his sister is so adamant, maybe that's another reason for her behavior. She is not only beautiful but also intelligent. Since the day, she has come to college she had become my nearest rival in studies. Initially lecturers used to ask me more questions now days she had started raising her hand to answer to avoid my chance of answering. I don't have trouble with it but as she is sharing my pride it was hurting a bit, but I gave no thought for that. I made a simple cover to Joel that is I started going out with Joel whenever I went to canteen I made it point to take him with me. So, other boys started thinking that he is not alone in college some senior is his friend or relative. I took other two friends who had saved both of us in fighting. Whoever knew them, none of them dared to look at them because of their background.

Once these boys from settlement area, I knew nothing about them their names are Ram and Sham who looks normal but their parents had criminal background. I think what know what settlement people mean. I was at canteen with other friends and generally, I paid tea bill, so many boys used to join my group. Ram and sham too were sitting at adjoining table. I knew them that they are my class fellows. Someone from my group was interested in cold drinks. I asked waiter to serve couple of 1.5 liters thums-up.

All shared cold drinks but these two people were looking with interest. When by chance I looked at them and saw their interest I simply passed one bottle to them. They hesitated first but one of them grabbed bottle and they took remaining portion. One of my friend commented who they are and not to make friendship with them. But I shouted back at him and said it's none of their mistake. May be their parents are having that background. Can't you see they are gentlemen, they are here to study. If they had such intension they would be indulged in criminal activities and why they should slog here. They are here to study and as long as they not bother others none of you should have such feelings. I asked them to join my table and shook their hand and said friends -- friends. This way they became friends but still they tried to keep some distance. In fact many times I placed my hands on their shoulders they used to shy for that, as they knew who I am. In fact I asked to order whatever they want, when I came to know they smoke I used to pass cigarettes also. Once I observed them they wear only two dresses each, I called them to my house and asked them can they wear used clothes if they don't mind. Ramu said in my whole life hardly I have used new ones as my father was one among the first to give up criminal activities. Basically we are thieves but on the way of improvement my father started going as labor and started working as coolie. People hesitated to assign work for him. Many days we starved so he didn't afford new clothes. I requested all my family to hand them all the old clothes to them. If they are not using even if they are also need to be given. Aunt brought lots of clothes and followed by sis.

I also handed mine and my B-I-L's clothes. It was a huge pile and aunty asked them to share them. I told them not to disclose that they have collected these from us. It will degrading in college aunty gave them some money also which they accepted only after persuasion. Aunty assured them if they find short of money for fees or books they need not shy but come and ask for.

She will try to help them. This was how they became known to me. But they never took disadvantage of it. When they were hungry they took my permission to eat on my account. Years of help was returned on a single event. If they hadn't joined all the kids would have beaten us like hell. All my good friends who made me spend money just faded leaving us alone but these two. Ram and sham occasionally roamed with Joel sending in direct warn to everybody. If anybody troubled him will have to face them.

What a pity, if his father had escorted his son on departmental vehicle and warned any of the boys he didn't need shelter of others but somehow things cooled and he became trouble free. And made some good friends from his college.

Once there was some small pooja function at our home. Casually aunt asked Joel to bring his parents for pooja and for meals. It was an formal invitation. None from my family had gone to their house, which is customary.

Next day at right time I saw a man entering our house with big mustache, middle-aged handsome guy looking like sportsman, very stout body, and flat tummy white in color. I could feel air of authority. I could not recognize him, but simply welcomed him, then a auto stopped ear gate and Joel jumped from auto leaving his mother to pay bill.

He introduced me to his father and aunty said he is Shahil about whom your son talks about so frequently. I called SIS to invite Piya aunty. All of my family was happy to see them. As ours is fair business we don't get much contact with department. I had a friend who was son of circle inspector who got transferred.

They came and sat on carpet to see pooja they were so simple, there were no formalities they talked with aunt and all others as if they knew us since years. But Kamila was missing, if I knew that both parents were expected I could have asked SIS to invite her.

Mona aunty said sorry as they could not invite them personally. Both his parents said it does not matter. Even if they had invited personally it would not change the result. We have come and will come in future also as long as we are in city. We can estimate who invites us as a person and who my credentials.

He said I have complaint regarding Shahil.

I was worried whether he is indicating regarding which I made deliberate insult to his daughter in college. But my relief he said despite of good friend to my son and care taker he never visit's my home. Ask him to take out some time and visit. I have heard that apart from college he assists you in business. He must really busy but can spare few minutes for us also.

Piya aunty didn't hesitate to tell that first of all he may not be getting time but another reason for, non-visiting is your daughter who is classmate of him. They don't get along well, not well I think they must be fighting like enemies.

I tried to give lame excuse, Mona aunty interfered and said, if you give visit once in awhile business will not stop. When a girl is fighting with you, she must be intelligent and beautiful, are you afraid of such girls, then don't go. It touched my soul, all of them laughed at it and uncle said good joke and nice challenge. He said in such case you neglect her she will come on your way. When a person is having such nice track record can't be a bad boy. They sat for some time even after pooja and meals and chatted. He said after long time he has seen homely environment. Generally he does not goes to private functions except relatives or friends but on persuasion of my wife and I wanted to see my son's guardian, I came. I don't regret coming here. I will never know how long I will remain in one place. I am happy even if I get transfer I can leave my family behind me to be looked after nice people here.

All guests started departing Vidya and her family was also present along with Kant family.

Vidya said she wants to meet some friend so took permission to leave. Rest of the guests also gone, then I received sms from Vidya that she is waiting for me. I had nothing to do as shop was closed of pooja.

I went and took Vidya she said she is getting bored and want to have a fag. It means to go to room. Silently we went to room. In room I took off my shirt and she her kameej, we sat on bed and she lit cig and had puff, when she tried to transfer cig I was keeping quiet, she sat beside me and placed cig with her fingers and I pulled a puff second time I licked her fingers instead of cig. She said naughty and pinched my cheek. We started speaking on some non-sense matter.

My eyes went to a bag, which she had forgotten to collect that day. I took it and opened to find cans of beer. I looked at her quizzically. She said that she was tensed and wanted to have them so she had arranged but I forgot in telling what happened with him.

Now you want to have them, I asked she nodded. I too hadn't taken since long I opened a can and both of shared it.

After two cans were emptied she said are you not going to ask what happened that day. I said if you are interested in telling go ahead. She said what a rude behavior, I called you to listen, but for you business is more important than me. You males don't realize women 's feelings. Your focuses are fixed. Come on sweety don't blame everyone, that day your uncle urged me to come so I had to leave. Today I will be with you till you desire to leave.

I will switch off my mobile and switched off and tossed it on table.

She started from where she had left. That day in room my idea of pleading and not arguing clicked. With request I surrendered to him. He kissed me, that was first male kiss I had ever received and I responded back. He became happy and wanted to proceed, he placed his hand on my tit and squeezed. Male touch is different we girls playfully have squeezed each other few times but his touch sent electricity into my nervous system. I let him play with them and at the same time I wanted to gain control on myself and started avoiding all my emotions.

He pulled my bra and partially exposed my right breast, he played with it then licked, and I was praying god to give me enough strength to control myself. It worked, I fell like dead log and gave no response to his advances. I bared my other tit also he licked and played with nipple. He tried to seduce me with whatever knowledge he had.

When he advanced to my underpart I stopped him and pretended like getting up. He stopped me and pleaded that he wants to see it at least. I said not until married. When he gave up idea I was happy for my trick. He placed my hand on his man hood, I simply let it be there. We did lots of kissing and licking. I played with his nipples and even licked.

At last he requested me that, he has painful erection so please relieve it orally. I said I don't know what it meant. When he explained, I acted like vomiting, he was afraid of my acting. Then he requested me to give hand job, I was thrilled to hear it. Once he is relieved, he won't trouble me much.

Thinking that I asked how to give. He removed his jockey and gave bare cock in my hand. I felt like licking it but if I show least interest he won't leave me. So, I gave him hand job on magnificent cock of him. That was first of live cock ever seen or touched. I was hesitating to touch, if I lose my control anything could happen. But I played with as per his guidance.

I was getting aroused by this sexy talk. I could see shapely breasts though covered by slip as well bra. I wanted to grab them and squeeze them. But with her confidence in me and discussing most private life of her, I couldn't act like that. I opened another can and started sipping to divert my attention.

She took can from and gulped some and returned. He was so excited by my touch, he started shivering, and at last without any warning he exploded in my hand. I asked him are you virgin he said yes and he didn't bother to ask me. We slept for some more time in that state only, again he caressed my half-naked breasts, and I decided to end the act before he is excited again. I don't know how long it takes. We got up freshened and wore clothes and left. Before that I asked are you happy, he said yes and no. We reached home silently and on returning back he pleaded me that he will stay back and will do.

I said no way I can never come in your hands till marriage. Once I was able to get out intact was miracle and please don't ask for it again. He was not happy he pleaded for at least oral or hand job again. He got wild on my negative response. He scolded me and even threatened that he will think again whether to marry me or not.

Me -- don't worry everything will be all right. As you said, I think he is virgin and want very fast release of his juice and he is getting desperate. That way you are lucky, he seems to a good boy. The only problem with him is hurry.

She -- that's the reason why I am trying to cope up with him. Some times by his words I get tension. Now it's elf he behaves like this, after marriage how will he behave.

Me -- there won't be much problem, as regards to sex you are there always and you will also need it. Let him enjoy to his capacity. Once his thirst is fulfilled his nature may change and you will have to learn to live with the problems and face them. I handed beer can she gulped a good amount and she was becoming tipsy. I changed topic from her fiancée to some other like film and songs, music etc. I lit a cig and both of us shared it. After some time she reminded me the same episode with her would be.

She -- you didn't comment on my controlling capacity and how I handled the situation.

Me -- congratulation for you controlling and you handled the situation right. Do you think you have that capacity always.

She -- oh yes, I think I have become master on it.

I opened another can and started sipping, I nodded in negative. Things won't be same all the time and you are likely to lose next time. As he is amateur he failed. There was risk involved if he knew how to arose women, you would have lost.

She -- no way, I can challenge.

Me -- do you want me to call him right now and fix the match for tomorrow. I will be the judge. I am sure this time you are going to lose.

She -- beer was playing its role. She had become over confidant about her. Beer plus her previous episode had made her so. Why wait till tomorrow I will challenge you.

Me -- no way. I won't come in between you people. I was actually waiting for such words, but I pretended. I can't do such things with you. You are my relative and you are sharing your problems with me like adviser.

If I do anything wrong with you, I can't justify it later. Ok let it be and forget the matter. After gulping some more beer handed can to her. This time she made it half-empty in one go. I said don't be so overconfident things won't be same always. Girls have one or other weak points and he hasn't explored you properly. [I was instigating her to challenge]

She -- it seems you have agreed your failure well in advance. Or you don't find me attractive to try. Or if it were my bhabhi you would try your luck there.

doindia
doindia
328 Followers