Indian Wife and Bold Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he moved his cock up to her pussy she offered no resistance this time. Manisha lifted her knees and opened herself as much as possible to him. Neither much noticed as he penetrated her pussy, the foreskin of his cock rolling back and unsheathing the shaft into her pussy the walls of which wrapped themselves around his cock, and into a steady fucking rhythm. Her body was so aroused and her pussy soaking wet that she took him in all the way, easily. Reaching back he hooked both knees with his elbows and folded her in half. She felt him drive deeper than before and she grabbed onto her own knees tight against her tits now and let him take her. Manisha accepted this fuck not only with quiet resilience but also with a degree of enjoyment. It surprised her that she had given in so easily, but she realized that it turned her on incredibly to be forced.

She came twice more beneath his athletic body and then he rolled her onto her knees so that she was on all fours. Dileep held his cock and directed it at Samera’s pussy as he pushed to enter her. The head forged a path to spread her outer lips allowing his shaft to follow. He started moving his cock back and forth. She had not planned to have an orgasm with him, but his pelvis was rubbing against her clit and she was beginning to feel sexy. She then realized her nerves had settled down and she was becoming familiar with his cock and love making. She struggled with the thoughts of having an orgasm or refusing to have one. She felt if she had an orgasm, she would be cheating on her husband. But in the given circumstances it was perhaps best to make the most of the situation. These thoughts were crossing her mind when, he suddenly stopped. “I want you to get on top of me, let’s turn over.”

He rolled over on his back and encouraged her to get on top of him to sit on his cock. There was no difficulty at all as it slipped inside her well lubricated pussy with ease. She started riding him. Dileep cupped her breasts to keep them from bouncing and swinging when she leaned forward.

She kept riding Dileep and saw no indication that he was near an orgasm. He had cum once already, now he was in no hurry. She slowed down, then stopped to lean forward to share a sexy kiss with Dileep. She did not really know why she did that. But now she began riding Dileep’s cock more aggressively. She thought she could feel an orgasm starting to rise within her body just as Dileep’s cock was feeling very good now. Her bare feet were near his armpits and her dainty anklets were rubbing the side of his chest giving it a very typically feminine feel.

Manisha’s moans became more vocal as she was rapidly building up to an orgasm. Dileep could feel her body strain causing him to start exploding in her. She could feel his cock jerk with each shot of cum deep inside her pussy. They both became very vocal as she collapsed on his chest.

Suddenly she realized the presence of Veronica. God, what would she be thinking. She may be thinking that it was Manisha who had seduced that Dileep but she also knew that Dileep was the guy who was in possession of those snaps. Veronica however had a very satisfied look on her face.

“I can see that both of you enjoyed yourself. Don’t worry, Manisha.. Your sis-in-law knew that you were too timid to ever open out. This was the remedy that we had planned. Your husband does not know this yet and perhaps there is no need to tell him either but after this encounter you will be so sexually charged that this tiny encounter is worth the tension you went through. Just telephone him as you are, yes, with Dileep inside you and tell him that you love him. Then you can phone your Gitanjali Didi as well. Dileep is very happy because he is getting married next week and we thought this would be an appropriate occasion to invite both Amit and you to his wedding.” Veronica said.

All this was too much of a surprise for Manisha. The fact that Gitanjali Didi knew this, in fact arranged this was amazing. She got up and walked over to Veronica and spoke to her, “Now that it is all over, it wasn’t bad at all. Initially I felt scared and didn’t think I could ever do it. I was very nervous to begin with, but then I became more familiar with him. Thanks for all this.” And she kissed Veronica on the lips. She then walked to the phone. As she dialed his office number, Dileep followed her and sat on the chair, his cock still erect. Manisha took the hint and sat on Dileep’s lap her face facing him. Surprisingly she felt no shame or trepidation as she guided his cock into her wet pussy while her erect nipple found its way into his mouth. For Manisha all that mattered was pleasure. Dileep’s cock was just entering her pussy when Amit picked up the telephone at the other end.

“ I love you Amit. And I love Gitanjali Didi.” She said.

“ Thanks. Love. But why Gitanjali Didi suddenly?” Amit sounded surprised.

“ No specific reason.” She said, as Dileep played with her tits. “ She cares for us so much. I miss you. Come home soon.”

“I will.” Amit replied as he picked up his bag to leave the office to be with his wife.