Indian Wife Has Affair with Servant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That did it for both of us. Once again we had wild sex that night.

From then on, my wife also started to spend a lot more time in the kitchen, simply talking and conversing with Bhola. She had always remained a little aloof from any servant class, but it became normal to see her and Bhola laugh and talk in the kitchen. They also started to get quite close, and I would sometimes see Neetu lean in and touch Bhola's arm while talking to him. Other times she would laugh and throw her head back, and then stroke his arm afterwards.

"You know, it's true." Neetu told me one night, as we were having sex. "Bhola and Mrs. Gill."

"What? Which Mrs. Gill?" I was surprised. "Jyoti Gill? The lady who lives in the last house on our lot?"

Jyoti was one of our neighbors. She was close to age to Neetu, and her husband worked in a bank here.

"Yes," Neetu nodded, as she positioned herself. I was by now hard and entered her.

"Ugh." Neetu cried out. "Be gentle, meri jaan!"

"Sorry." I apologized. Soon I got a rhythm going as I started to fuck her. Neetu and I were fucking often now.

"It is true - all that gossip." Neetu continued absent mindedly, as I nibbled on her boobs. "Finally, Bhola confessed it to me himself the other day. I was actually asking Bhola why he doesn't get a girl friend, and when he was looking to get married. He surprised me by saying he doesn't want to get married. He likes sleeping around."

"Really? Our Bhola?" I was a little surprised. I knew he went out and about, and we didn't really put any restrictions on him, but still it was surprise to learn that he was a Casanova.

"I told him, 'Surely you can't do that forever.'" Neetu said. "I told him sooner or later the women will want to get married. That's when he said they won't. Because these women were already married. Apparently all of his girl friends were already married women."

"What? That's ridiculous."

"That's what I said." Neetu was talking as I kept pumping into her. "And then you know what Bhola said. He replied, 'Well, the guys that these women are married to, they are real losers. They can't keep their wives satisfied even if their life depended on it. So... memsaab... you see, I am doing everyone a favor by fucking these women.' My jaws were on the floor, I tell you."

"He must be bluffing." I reasoned. "Making a false boast."

"Actually." Neetu was into the story now. "That's when he confessed. When Jyoti's husband was away in Dubai for that whole year, Bhola was having an affair with her. He would go in the afternoon when you were at work, and I was taking a nap, and he would... fuck her."

For some time then on, we didn't say much more, as we focused on our own lovemaking. My penis was going in and out of my wife and I was building up to my orgasm. Bhola was the farthest thing from my mind at the moment. I pressed my lips onto hers and we sucked each other's tongues for a bit, even as I continued to fuck her. I could see that Neetu was slowly starting to warm up to my ministrations.

"And apparently Bhola also fucked our neighbor Nausheen." Neetu continued. "Remember when her husband went to Kuwait for six months? Bhola was fucking her as well. Allegedly he has been with seven women in our colony!"

"Really, he said so. Seven? Sounds a bit exaggerated, don't you think?"

"Not really." Neetu laughed. "You know, I believe him. He told me so many stories in detail - it must be true. Admit it! He has fucked so many married women in our colony, and now his target is your own wife, my love! Imagine me, being girl friends with my own servant, and Bhola fucking me on this very bed!"

"Oh... God." Suddenly the image of Bhola fucking and ejaculating into Neetu's wet cunt was too much for me, and I helplessly started to cum.

"Oh, my love. My love. It's ok. Cum." Neetu kissed me and stroked my back, as I continued to pump my semen into her. Finally, I was done. Neetu kept a hand on my ass, caressing me lovingly, squeezing my buttocks and kissing my cheeks.

"I am so sorry, darling." I apologized to her. "I knew I ejaculated too quickly."

"Sshh. It's ok, my love. I am here for you, my dear."

After some time, when we were relaxed, I turned to Neetu.

"So Bhola slept with all of these women," I pointed out, "Apparently for a long time, and none of them got pregnant?"

Neetu blushed. She knew why I was asking the question.

"Relax, my wanna be cuckold!" Neetu grinned. "Are you saying Bhola is also as infertile as you?"

"But then... how?" I asked. "The whole point of all of this... of him and you... together... is to get you pregnant. If he can't do that, I can't just let him fuck my wife!"

"Relax my love. It's not what you think." Neetu laughed. "Nausheen made him use a condom. And with Jyoti, Bhola said she was on birth control pills. In fact, Bhola was scared about pregnancy, but it was Jyoti who taught him about birth control. Bhola said he learned about this type of contraception from Jyoti. So, after that..."

"Hmm." I wasn't too thrilled with what I had heard, but I let it pass. I know these lower-class men - they don't like to use condoms or other contraceptives. Birth control by the ladies sounded right, but it could carry a risk.

"Besides," Neetu was thoughtful. "Nausheen had a child last year. I always thought her son was a little bit darker than both parents, but I never put much thought into it. Her husband was in Kuwait the year before and only came once every two months to visit her."

"Hmm."

I didn't really think too much about Nausheen and her husband in Kuwait. My thoughts started to turn to my own wife and Bhola. I wondered how long it would take before Bhola and Neetu would also end up in bed.

As it happened, it didn't take that much more time.

* * *

"He brushed against me this morning." Neetu told me, her voice hoarse and excited.

It was exactly two years and six months after the first time we had visited the doctor and gotten tested. For the last four months or so my wife and Bhola had become quite close. They were constantly flirting and laughing with each other, so it was bound to happen. I was working at home in the evening, just about to wind down, when Neetu burst into my study, which I used as the home office.

"What do you mean he brushed against you?" I asked her, as she sat down on the sofa, and I shut the door so we could have some privacy.

I looked at my wife. She was very excited, and her voice quite high pitched. Her eyes were sparkling. We have been having sex every night for the past week, so it wasn't due to lack of any action that she was horny. It was whatever Bhola had done to her.

Or, as I would soon find out, was doing to her.

"I was wearing my white nightie." Neetu told me. "This morning. Do you know... the one.. that just comes up to my hips?"

"Yes. The one that shows part of your butt."

Neetu blushed.

"Yes." She nodded. "All morning Bhola's eyes were on me. He even made some comments - 'Memsaab. Your skin is so fair. So smooth.' And the whole time he kept staring at my ass. He didn't even try to hide it. He even told me, 'Memsaab. This dress makes your gaand look nice and shapely.' He used the word 'shapely'!"

"Wow. And how did that make you feel?" I asked my wife. "I mean, here he is, our servant, commenting on your ass. You are the malkin, the boss's wife. He is the low-class servant. And he seems comfortable enough talking to you about your... er... shapely nice gaand. Did you say anything?"

Neetu's eyes were sparkling.

"Darling, I didn't know what to say. I was so wet, my love. I started to have all these naughty thoughts of being used by Bhola as a plaything. I was imagining him fucking me right there with his big cock!" My wife admitted. "And that's when it happened."

Neetu took a small pause before continuing.

"I was on my tiptoes, trying to get a pan from the upper shelf. Bhola saw that I wasn't able to reach the shelf." She explained. "Bhola came and stood behind me and reached for the pan himself. But as he did so, he pressed his body close to mine, and his arm was touching mine. And then he just stayed like that. His body was almost spooning mine, and I could feel his hard cock against my ass. He was... um... very... erect. And big."

I didn't say anything but was trying to picture the scene in my mind. Our servant, fully aroused, rubbing himself against my vulnerable wife.

"His cock was very hard." Neetu continued. "I could actually feel his throbbing manhood against my ass. He didn't move... but just remained there, his cock pressed against my butt crack. I finally said... and this was stupid of me... I said, 'Wow, Bhola'."

"You actually said 'wow'?" I was incredulous. "Just... like... a... 'wow'?"

"Yes." Neetu blushed. "I didn't know what else to say. And then Bhola placed his hand on my ass. He actually squeezed my butt cheeks, darling! He then grabbed my right butt cheek again and pinched me!"

I didn't say anything but listened with rapt attention. My wife was getting molested by the help in her own kitchen!

"I didn't know what to say, so I said, 'Bhola, what are you doing? Your hand is on my butt!'. And Bhola just laughed! After that, he then replied, patting my butt, 'Memsaab. So many ladies in this colony have had the pleasure of my cock. And I work in your house, memsaab. It is time you experienced the real pleasure a man can give a woman.' And after saying this, he actually pinched my ass again, and then spanked it! HE SPANKED MY ASS! Then he rubbed himself against my butt, making sure his penis was way in my butt crack, before he moved away."

"Wow." This time it was all I could say. "Just... like... wow. What are you going to do, Neetu?"

My wife looked at me.

"I have a small confession, darling." She confessed. "This happened a week ago, not this morning."

"WHAT?" Now my jaw fell to the floor. "He brushed against you and copped a feel of your ass - a week ago?"

"Yes." Neetu blushed. "And every day, in the kitchen, he would do something similar. He would raise my nightie or coat and pinch my ass. He will grab a bit of my buttocks and jiggle it or give me a spanking or two. Sometimes he will just next to me and knead my bum as I cut some fruit or chopped some vegetables."

"And you just let him?" I asked.

"I know, I know." My wife shook her head. "This was moving fast, and I didn't know how to deal with it. I mean, he would hold me by the hips, press himself against me and rub against me. And he will proposition me by saying, 'For how long you will deny yourself pleasure, memsaab.' Every day now, for a week, I am being sexually molested like that in the kitchen. Whenever I go there."

And you have been going to the kitchen more often, I thought. I also realized WHY we were having sex every night for the last week. Bhola had been coming on strong to my wife, groping her, and I was the beneficiary.

"So why tell me today, darling?" I asked her. "What happened today?"

"You were in a meeting this afternoon." Neetu told me, her eyes going big as she recollected the incident. "I went to the kitchen to prepare dessert. Bhola was there, mopping. I was dressed just in a blouse and petticoat. No sari."

I waited for my wife to catch her breath.

"I stood next to the sink." Neetu continued. "And Bhola came and stood beside me. He then came and wrapped one of his arms around my waist. I didn't say anything, and soon Bhola's hand was now touching my back all over. He then cupped my ass and gave it a couple of spanks."

I was now listening with full attention, trying to picture the scene in my mind.

"He then told me, 'You have a big gaand, memsaab. A pleasure to touch. Does sahib fuck you often?'. I was surprised by the blunt question, but I replied, 'Not too often, Bhola.'"

"Why did you lie?" I asked my wife. "We are having sex almost..."

"I am not going to discuss my sex life with my servant!" My wife replied almost indignantly. "I am not a slut!"

I mean, here she was, letting her ass get fondled by our servant, but... I decided to let her continue the story.

"He then told me, 'Your husband is an idiot, memsaab. Come to my room tonight. I will show you what a real man is. You will have the best sex of your life.' He then pinched me on each butt cheek. 'Memsaab', He then suddenly told me. 'Memsaab. Place your hands on the counter. Both of them.' It was almost like an order. I don't know why, but I did as he asked, darling."

Neetu paused her story telling, got up and looked around. I knew what she wanted and gave her my water bottle. She took a few sips, and then continued the story.

"I was facing the sink, my hands on the counter, as he asked. Bhola was now behind me. His palms were now on my ass. Both of his hands were now massaging and squeezing my rear end. Bhola carefully caressed my left butt cheek, and then my right. Then he spanked me. Right there, on my ass. Four spanks. And then he once again leaned over and told me to come to his room at night. He would be up."

My wife finished her story telling and then looked at me.

"And what do you plan to do now?" I asked. My heart was beating fast. After talking so much about it, after spending so much time thinking about it, finally it was going to happen. I didn't know yet what to feel.

"I... I... I... I told him I will come to his room tonight." Neetu announced to me, her eyes sparkling. "I told him you have an early meeting tomorrow, so you are going to bed early, and I will be at his room at 1 am in the morning. I am sorry, my love. I... I... just... I don't know what I was doing."

I took her hand and rubbed it in mine.

"Relax, my love." I comforted her. "We have talked about this. Remember why we are doing it."

"I love you, darling." My wife gushed. "But now... I promised him... I will be with him tonight."

"Once you told him that," I asked. "What did he do?"

"He wrapped his arms around me from the back, and again rubbed his hardness against my back. His hands, while playing with my waist, would sometimes go up and cup my breasts. I was helpless as he liberally kissed me on the nape of my neck from behind, squeezed my breasts, while literally dry humping my buttocks. This was... about an hour ago, darling."

There was only one thing we could do.

Neetu and I had sex. Right then, right there. We were both so wound up, and she was so horny and wet, that we couldn't help getting it on fast enough. It was wild, it was loud, it was passionate.

"Oh, my love!" I gushed, as I ejaculated inside her. "Oh, my love."

"Meri jaan." Neetu kept saying. "Meri jaan."

And all I could think of was that later tonight, my wife would be repeating this with our servant. We were finally doing it.

* * *

It was 1 am at night. I stood outside my house. Unknown to my wife and Bhola, I was not in my bedroom. I was outside, just outside Bhola's room, peering in through his window, while keeping to the shadows. My wife had just knocked on Bhola's door and had entered his room. Bhola was in bed, under his duvet.

"Come closer, memsaab." Bhola instructed my wife. "And close the door behind you."

"Er... yes, Bhola." My wife shut the door and walked closer towards the bed.

"Do you want to see it, memsaab?" Bhola asked. He had a confident look about him, as if he already knew my pretty wife's answer.

"Look... I..." Neetu was embarrassed. She suddenly seemed to be having second thoughts. "I don't know... if I should be... here."

Bhola smiled and sat up in his bed.

"I know you want to see it." He said, confidently, as he threw off the covers from his body. "Come here, memsaab. Take a look."

I knew Bhola was right, of course. Neetu couldn't avoid looking at it once Bhola had exposed himself to her, and one look at Neetu's eyes, and anyone would know my wife had never seen a bigger cock in her life. She had of course seen it once before, but that was from half a room away, by the door. This time she was seeing it up in close quarters.

I saw my wife blush, immediately going crimson red. Neetu later had told me that the sight of his beautiful and long penis had immediately dampened her panties - she had started becoming wet immediately, something that almost never happened with her.

I remained hidden outside the window watching my servant complete the seduction of my wife. Thank goodness it was a moonless night, and dark, and summer, so no one would see me from the street. I saw Neetu approach the bed, walking slowly towards Bhola.

"I want you to touch it, memsaab. Stroke it and play with it." Our servant's voice was calm, deliberate, and in control, as he spoke to my helplessly enamoured wife.

"Look... I..." Neetu was still torn between her duty as a loyal wife, and her curiosity and sexual desires as a woman. "My husband is..."

"Memsaab." Bhola asserted. "Your husband is born to be a cuckold. You know it as well as I. I can see it in your eyes."

"Look... I..." Neetu was still slightly hesitant. "I am not sure this is a good idea... I mean..."

"I have seen his little dick." Bhola declared confidently. It was a bit surreal to hear our normally timid, scared, and submissive servant speak in such a dominant tone of voice. "You know memsaab that he can't give you what I can."

As if to underscore his point, Bhola pointed at his cock.

"And I am not just talking about this."

I saw that my wife's eyes narrowed.

"What are you talking about, Bhola?" Neetu asked.

"Oh, come on now, memsaab." Bhola smiled. "I heard you talk with your mother. I heard you talk with... with... sahib... your husband. We all know sahib is lacking a certain... what shall I say... manhood. And he cannot make you what is every woman's ultimate dream. To become a mother. But I can. And of course, make you actually enjoy the process."

Suddenly I saw Neetu give a quick smile. Bhola saw it too. It was as if the last vestiges of Neetu's resistance were slowly melting away. Almost as quickly as she smiled, Neetu quickly stopped the smile. She was still conflicted, but Bhola knew that it was now just a matter of time.

"Just because I want to be a mother, Bhola," Neetu continued, her eyes still transfixed on his cock, "Doesn't mean I should sleep with you, Bhola. Or any man. I am a married lady."

"Think of me as your sperm donor, memsaab." Bhola chuckled. Our servant grabbed his beautiful cock with his hand, tugging at his immense length and drawing my wife's attention even further to it.

"I think, memsaab," He added. "We all know you deserve to be a mother. You deserve all the happiness that being a mother means. And most of all, you deserve the pleasure that... I... can give you."

I could see both arousal and embarrassment across my wife's face. She was still blushing, and yet her eyes had a sort of glazed curious look to them. She was close to the bed now, her eyes fixated on our servant's cock. Bhola decided to take a chance.

He reached out and gently touched my wife's hand.

"Touch it, memsaab." He instructed, stroking her hand.

Suddenly, as if casting off the cloak of modesty that was covering her, my wife reached out with her hand to grab his big penis.

"I can't believe how big it is, Bhola!" My wife exclaimed, completely fascinated by the girth and size of Bhola's manhood. Neetu's fingers were not even able to encircle the full girth of his member. "I have never seen... I mean... I didn't know it can be this big!"

I stood outside the window, watching in stunned silence. My heart was pounding rapidly, both with embarrassment and shame as my wife praised another man's penis, and the arousal of watching my own beautiful wife with our servant. Even though we had both somewhat planned this and brought this along, could this be finally happening for real?

123456...8