Indian Wife is a Diwali Night Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a delightfully naughty whore this woman is." He took a couple of steps towards the door, then came back and said, "I have to see something."

He went on his hands and knees and disappeared under the table. There were a couple of squeals from Yashodhara and a couple of laughs from the guy. And we could hear some sort of a struggle happening. A minute later, he emerged from under the table looking triumphant. In his right hand, he held Yashodhara's kameez, and his left hand, her bra, both of which he waved in the air like a flag. He threw them in a corner and walked out of the attic. I bent down to get a look under the table and saw my wife, totally naked, sitting with her hands around her knees. A few other guys followed my lead and got an eyeful of her amazing naked body.

A couple of guys cleverly took the seats at the table that had been vacated. And the game started again,. This time, the stakes were a blowjob from my now naked wife. As the game went on, I saw that she was sitting on the floor, fingering herself. Finally, one of the guys, a bearded man in his 40s, won the hand. He pumped his fists in the air, and then moved his chair back a couple of feet. He took out his dick and then whistled. Everyone moved around him to get a better look. I also moved to the side, and craned my neck, standing 10 feet from where he was.

Everyone's gaze was on the edge of the table as my wife's head appeared. Her hair was dishevelled, her make-up was messed up. But I noticed with amusement that she still had her dupatta wrapped around her neck. All we could see of her was her head, her neck, and a glimpse of her boobs. She looked at the bearded man's erect dick. Then she looked around at the crowd staring at her. I don't know if she noticed me. If she did, she gave no indication.

"Move ahead." Yashodhara said, apparently not wanting to come out from under the table.

"You move ahead." Bearded man said.

Yashodhara shook her head and stayed hidden under the privacy of the table. Yashodhara is a funny woman when it comes to such matters. In most ways, she will act like a complete slut. But there are some situations or acts that will randomly make her uncomfortable. So here, she had no problems getting fucked by a dozen strange men with dozens other watching on, as long as she was wearing the kameez. But now that she was naked, for some reason, she felt shy giving someone a blowjob in full view of her nakedness. For some reason, she wanted to be hidden under the table.

The bearded man shrugged and moved forward with his chair. He moved a little too fast and his dick hit Yashodhara in the face, making a loud slapping noise. Everyone including Yashodhara laughed at this. With everyone watching, Yashodhara started sucking his dick. The pubic hair around the dick were just as thick as his beard, and Yashodhara occasionally kept spitting out pubic hair that had entered her mouth. Her mangalsutra, which she was still wearing, moved back and forth as she sucked the dick. Yashodhara is very talented at giving blowjobs and within a few minutes, the beard was shooting cum into her mouth, which she swallowed.

Someone handed Yashodhara another drink and she chugged it. That was met with applause since it was a strong bourbon drink. She smiled at everyone, and retreated under the table. By now, the pretense of playing cards had worn thin and people just took turns at getting blowjobs from Yashodhara. She was passed around under the table, and at the end of another hour, had her stomach full of about a dozen guys' cum. And more bourbon that the guys kept plying her with.

Soon, the scene started breaking up. Guys started leaving one by one. At one point of time, I went to take a leak, and by the time I came back, there were just four guys left in the attic, sitting around the table and talking. A clock on the wall showed it was 4 am. Yashodhara had gotten dressed and was playing with her cellphone. As I walked in, she gave me a blank look. I had no idea if she knew I had seen everything or if she thought I just walked in.

She nodded at me and then started walking out of the attic. I didn't know whether to follow her or not. The guys sitting at the table warmly bade her goodbye. One guy pinched her butt while she walked by and she giggled. I waited for a minute after she had gone and left myself.

Yashodhara was waiting for me in the living room. She gave me a tired smile. I smiled back, and escorted her to our car.

"Happy Diwali, Ajit." Yashodhara said, closed her eyes and fell asleep in the car.

THE END

12