Indian Yoni Puja with Mother Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at me and smiled warmly, then looked across the room. My eyes followed hers to where the glass of cow's milk had remained all this time.

"Dud ko phir garam karna padeyga. I think I'll have to warm the milk again." She said, her fingers running teasingly over my sensitive glans. She chuckled sweetly at my vulnerability and returned her fingers to my shaft where she continued to pump up and down.

I groaned softly as she climbed off my lap, removing her hand from my cock after having teased me so delightfully. She stood up and before she could leave I dived forward and pressed my face into her crotch, finding it completely irresistible. Mother squealed in mock protest as I inhaled deeply on the musky smell of her cunt. She was in no hurry to leave as she ran her fingers through my hair, pressing me to her sex gently.

"Phir? Yet more?" She asked playfully. She spread her feet a little wider and squatted over me, offering her cunt to me. I hungrily lapped away at her slick sex, probing my tongue as far as I could into those delicious folds. She mewed and smiled down at me, grinding against my face.

"Bohoot mazaa aata hain, na? You enjoy the taste very much, don't you?" She teased, licking her lips and gyrating sexily over me.

Before I could nod my reply she pulled away, stepping back and gently pushing me away.

"Bhas, bohoot ho chukka hai. Ok, that's enough now." She smiled. "Ab ussey thaamney ka time deydoh. Give the yoni some time to rest."

She leaned down and placed a kiss on my lips before flicking her tongue over my chin and cheeks, cleaning her own juices off my face. She then turned and quickly left the room, taking the glass of milk with her to warm it up again.

I sat there in the prayer room, my mind buzzing with excitement and my cock throbbing in anticipation. Even now, I found it hard to believe any of this was real, constantly worried that I'd wake up any moment now and find it had just been the hottest wet dream of all time.

It was amazing how I could be so free with her pussy, never being pushed away and never feeling denied. Far from it, she welcomed my attention there, showing no embarrassment or shame in parting her thighs and offering her cunt to me.

Mother returned quickly, having warmed up the glass of milk in the microwave. I was disappointed to see that she'd put on a floor length petticoat as well as a new blouse. She was beaming, a wide smile on her face and excitement flickering in her eyes.

I stood up to approach her, suddenly feeling a bit stupid kneeling on the floor with my cock in my hand. I leaned in to kiss her and was a little disappointed to receive nothing more than a quick peck. I reached up and casually groped her boobs through her blouse. Unfortunately, she wasn't quite as positive as before and nudged my hand away slowly, but not before I'd managed to cop a good feel. Even while she smiled at me warmly, she was making it clear that my moment of freedom with her body was over -- for now at least. Unrelenting I reached down and pressed my hands against her crotch, cupping her pubic mound. She wrinkled her nose in mock annoyance, tutting quietly while still in good humour.

"Jao, wahaan beht jaao. Sit over there." She said, nodded towards the stool. Her tone was a little more stern and commanding now, reclaiming her role as mother once again. For a brief moment, my natural instinct was to assume my subordinate position of 'son' before I realised she was just being playful.

I took a seat on the stool, wearing nothing but a vest and feeling decidedly embarrassed of my nudity. My cock had already lost some of its vigour and was slowly deflating. The feeling of being 'inspected' didn't help my arousal either as I watched mother eye my cock.

"Shuru karloun? Shall I begin?" She asked innocently, curious that my erection had all but disappeared and my cock now hung limply. "Usko seeda karlo. Make it hard."

I looked at her dumbly. Suddenly the prospect of lingam puja didn't seem as sexy as I had imagined it would be. She looked at me expectantly, her face unnervingly devoid of any expression.

I reached down to my limp prick and wanked myself nervously, wishing desperately that it would spring back to life. Having her stare down at me didn't make it any easier.

Mother then burst out laughing, covering her mouth with her hand, trying to hold back her outburst. I looked up at her, wandering what else she could possibly do to suck all the eroticism out of the scene.

She stepped closer to me and ran her fingers through my hair, still chuckling like a giddy schoolgirl. She leaned down and kissed me reassuringly on the lips, slipping her tongue into my mouth quickly. She took my hands and brought them to her bosoms as she lowered herself till she was kneeling between my legs. Immediately I began groping her boobs, squeezing them eagerly as we shared an open mouthed passionate kiss unlike any a mother and son should engage in. I felt my cock finally twitch back to life.

She pulled away to peer down at my cock and smiled as it slowly regained its stiffness.

"Achaa. Samajgayee meiney. Maa ka pyar ney usko kada kartha hain. I see now, it's your mother's love that makes it grow." She smiled seductively and placed several delicate kisses on my lips. Her hand glided down to gently stroke the length of my inflating cock, teasing me back to life.

I reached up and began unbuttoning her blouse. I half expected her to push me away but instead she just watched as one by one my fingers popped open the buttons. Her fingers continued to dance over my cock, teasing and arousing me to full length. By the time I'd popped the last button her fingers were wrapped around my thick shaft and she was pumping it purposefully, just as her big boobs spilled out from the confines of her tight blouse.

She watched me demurely as I pushed the blouse over her shoulders without any protest. I reached down to the cord on her petticoat and paused for a moment, awaiting her reaction. She looked down and watched my fingers toy with the cord as her chest rose and fell rhythmically. I think the sight of my hands there, and knowing that they would expose her sex once more gave her a thrill.

I pulled at the cord until the knot came undone and the loose petticoat dropped to the floor quickly. She stared up at me lustily, her eyes deep and twinkling and her lips parted slightly.

I leaned in to kiss her deeply while my hand moved swiftly to press against her pubic mound. She moaned into my mouth as she pushed her hips forward, allowing me to massage her cunt gently. I reached around and took hold of each of her lovely buttocks, pulling her closer to me, as our tongues thrashed in each others mouths. She pressed her body to mine and we kissed passionately, sucking on each others lips and probing each other's mouths. She released my cock and pressed her abdomen against my crotch. She gasped as I reached under and found her sex once again, sticking two fingers straight away into her slimy cunt.

I probed her cunt freely as I grinded my cock against her. I thrilled at how easily she availed her pussy to me, without hesitation or hindrance. Her pussy really was mine now, just as she had promised in all those tender sweet whispers. She mewed and moaned into my mouth as my fingers worked her cunt from behind, sliding along her slit to spread the moisture around before returning again to her hungry opening.

My mother watched with lusty fascination as I brought my fingers to my lips and tasted her delicious slick juices. She leaned into me and together we lapped away at my fingers, cleaning them as we continued to snog passionately.

Finally, she broke the kiss and smiled warmly at me. Her cheeks were rosy and she was visibly flustered.

"Bhas, aab shuru karloun hum. Ok, let me start now." She sat back as she finally prepared to begin the lingam puja ritual.

Still kneeling on the floor, she shuffled forward until her knees were almost touching the stool. It was an incredible feeling, sitting there with my legs splayed out whilst my mother sat between them, her mouth mere inches from my massively hard cock. She picked up the glass of warm milk and dipped her fingers into it, then held them just above the tip of my erect member. She curled her fingers to direct the rivulets of milk before letting them drip down onto my purple cock head. She repeated this a few times, whispering inaudible prayers under her breath.

The fifth time she did this, she lowered her hands and wrapped them around the shaft of my cock. Then in one quick motion she dropped her head onto me and I felt her warm mouth envelop the throbbing head of my cock.

I gasped out loudly as I felt the delightful sensation of her soft velvety lips wrap around my member. I bucked a couple of times uncontrollable but she didn't flinch and successfully held my cock in her mouth. Gently she began sucking my cock as she bobbed her head ever so slightly.

With her fingers wrapped around the shaft of my cock she began pumping up and down while her other hand cupped and massaged my balls. She used her mouth expertly on my cock, swallowing the head and pumping it out in and out of her mouth in rhythmic motions.

I think I was on cloud nine at that point. It was a mind blowing experience to finally have my mother suck me off. I don't know what excited me more, the incredible feel of her tongue flicking over my glans, or the sight of her head bobbing in my crotch or just the incredible thrill of knowing that it was my mother who was pleasuring me.

She serviced me so thoroughly, sucking me off with her mouth, teasing my cock head with quick flicks of her tongue, pumping my long shaft with her hand while tickling and teasing my testicles. Her enthusiasm was intoxicating and it was difficult to hold back much longer even though I desperately wanted to take my time to enjoy the most intense feeling I'd ever experienced.

Unfortunately I didn't manage to last very long. I couldn't. I had so much pent up arousal that my orgasm came far too quickly. Mother kept her mouth closed tightly around my cock and continued sucking at it as I ejaculated hard into her mouth. She sensed I was about to spew even before I did and was ready when I flooded her mouth with my seed. She gulped down hungrily, moaning around my cock as thick wads of my cum squirted into her mouth and down her throat. Even as I bucked uncontrollably into her mouth, she stayed with me all the way through, sucking hard and keeping her lips wrapped tightly around my sensitive throbbing glans.

All through my climax she continued to pump my shaft and massage my balls, drawing out my orgasm and coaxing out all of my cum. She continued to suck me gently, teasing my sensitive head with quick flicks of her tongue until she was satisfied that my balls had been completely emptied into her mouth.

I sat there gasping as she continued to fondle my deflating cock, kissing it lovingly. She looked up at me a few times, a cheeky grin tweaking the edges of her smile as she kissed and licked me playfully. She cupped my balls repeatedly, lifting and measuring them, feeling their weight in her soft palm.

"The lingam produces the seeds of life, the source of all life force." She said, without looking up at me, still fondling my cock.

"Today I have performed lingam puja and have received nourishment. As have you received nourishment from my yoni." She said, looking up at me with big innocent and hopeful eyes. She then planted several light kisses all over my cock, from the head, down the softening shaft and over each testicle. As she trailed her kisses back along the shaft she extended her tongue and wrapped her lips around my cock head, sucking on it gently and flicking her tongue teasingly over the hypersensitive surface.

She stayed with my cock for a long time. Mewing and sighing as she continued to tease and tantalise with her mouth and tongue. She only released it when I eventually climbed off the stool and sat in front of her, pulling her close to me and held her against my body, my wet cock pressed against her abdomen.

We wrapped our arms around each other lay down together on the floor. I cuddled up close to her, pushing my thigh between hers and feeling her wet sex grind against my skin. We caressed and groped each others bodies openly, kissing each other freely as we whispered lovingly into each others ears. She snuggled up close to me, enjoying the feeling of safety and security; her dainty body pressed against my large frame.

We held each other like that for a long time till both of us fell into a gentle and peaceful sleep, right there on the prayer room floor.

12