Inductive Orgasms Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt had gotten another brilliant idea after the session with the two girls and visited a local sex shop to buy some toys. He bought two jeweled butt plugs, a blue one for Mallory and a red one for Cindi. He coated them with the fluid and this time made a waterproof mixture that he hoped would not wear off.

He found Mallory on the couch the next morning. She was spread-eagled with no panties. He told her he wanted her asshole and she simply got up and bent forward on the couch. He fucked her ass, giving her a seriously mind-numbing orgasm. As he finished he stuck the butt-plug in Mallory's ass.

"Mallory you will only take that out when I give you permission. Understand?" Mallory whimpered a weak yes.

He tested it and she immediately began to orgasm again.

"You love it don't you?"

"Oh my god I never knew I could do that."

It would work he decided. Later that day he was over at Steve's house. Cindi came home from work and Matt started the coil. It took less than 30 seconds for Cindi to be so hot and bothered that she began stripping her clothes off and offering to suck his cock. He told her to bend over the living room couch, just as he had done Mallory, and after wetting her ass with the fluid, slipped his cock into her tight asshole. As he finished butt-fucking the second girl in the last hour, he slipped the other butt plug into her ass. He turned to Steve, who had been watching.

"She is not allowed to take that out unless you give her permission. You understand Cindi? Your new butt-plug stays in your ass all day unless Steve gives you permission to take it out." She nodded. Matt turned on the coil again and Cindi began to scream as she orgasmed from the coated plug in her tiny asshole.

For the next week they took every opportunity to get Mallory and Cindi together, having them sixty-nine each other on tables, beds, next to the pool, and once on the dirty garage floor concrete. The girls did not complain and continued to beg for cock in not-at-all subtle ways. They obediently wore their jeweled butt-plugs except when told to remove them and let one of the boys fuck their asshole. Steve and Matt both decided they liked this new way of stimulating the girls. Since the butt-plugs reacted to the coil when in range of the signal, the girls were both convinced that wearing the butt-plugs made them come. Both guys were enjoying the novelty of having the girls show off their jeweled asses whenever they asked. Cindi dutifully wore hers to work and Matt was surprised to find that Mallory now laid on the couch all day without panties, displaying her butt-plug for him instead. Matt loved the idea of making her come while he slipped to the basement or went upstairs, knowing that Mallory would now believe the butt-plug was her ultimate stimulant.

Continued in Chapter 4: Induction of Sophi

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OMG Soldier

This pushed ALL the hot buttons! This is exactly how all loving mothers should behave and be used. Absolutely Perfect. I have not gone beyond this chapter since I just discovered your work today. Can't wait for what the future may bring in your delightful writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
* * * *

Need to have Moms and Sisters impregnated!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01 Busty mom and well-hung son go on a cross country road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours What could possibly be wrong with this idea?in Incest/Taboo
More Stories