Infidelity Revisited Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charmaine collapsed breathlessly onto Ryan. He put his arms around her and held her tight, giving her the brief respite that she so desperately needed. His thick cock was buried deep inside her pussy as she tried to catch her breath. He kissed at her mouth, pulling her lip outward over and over.

Still holding her tightly, he rolled them over that she was on her back and he was between her sexy legs. His cock never left her cunt. Holding himself up on his arms, he looked down on her. She looked up at him, eyes glazed over, naked chest heaving. Her arms were around his neck, and her feet were flat on the bed. She could feel John’s cum leaking out of her ass a little.

Neither of them noticed John when he left the room and hurried home to Holly.

Ryan looked down Charmaine’s belly to where her pubic hair mingled with his own. He slowly pulled his penis out of her, watching as inch by inch of his dick appeared. He slammed it back inside her.

“UNH!” she cried out as bolts of electricity shot through her. Her breasts bounced at the sudden movement. She looked so beautiful. He held himself inside her and pressed his body against hers. He covered her mouth with his own, kissing her hard. “Mmm…” she purred, sliding her tongue into his mouth. They kissed passionately, pressing their bodies against one another.

He began to thrust in and out of her. Slowly at first, but picking up speed as their kiss made him hotter. She raised her feet up in the air, intensifying the feeling in her crotch as he stuffed her pussy full of that big, fat dick.

“Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!” she moaned into his mouth as he fucked her harder. Her feet were flailing helplessly behind his thrusting ass, and she was forced to break the kiss.

“Ohh! Ohh! Unh! Unmh! Ohhh!” she cried. Her orgasm was rising quickly within her. He loved making her wince like that, and he fucked her still harder, trying to get her scrunch up her face in ecstasy.

Lightening quick, he jackhammered in and out of her eager hole, bouncing her ass violently off the bed. The buzzing inside her was building…building…building.

“OHHHHGOD!” she yelled, and she straightened her legs out behind him, squeezing them together and holding him in place. Her body was writhing beneath him as she came. Her toes were curling and uncurling. Ryan couldn’t move, so tightly was she holding him. Her thrashing, her moans, and her beautiful looks pushed him near the edge.

As soon as her legs relaxed around him, he pumped a few more times quickly. He lost it, sliding his penis all the way inside Charmaine’s hungry vagina.

It jerked inside her unprotected pussy, firing a hot load of sperm into her. His cock spasmed again, letting loose another river of cum that sprayed off the back of her fertile womb.

She moaned, her smooth legs falling on top of his waist and holding him inside her as he shot another thick load of semen into her vagina. Ryan twitched on top of her, groaning as more of his seed spilled out inside her. He collapsed breathlessly on top of her as the remainder of his cum trickled into her cunt. Charmaine closed her eyes and tried to recover, gasping for breath.

After a couple of minutes, her eyes popped open. What had she done? She had to leave! Panic set in. She didn’t want to push Ryan off of her because she wanted to maintain a calm exterior. He was too big anyway.

After what seemed like forever, but was in fact just another minute or so, Ryan slid his soft penis out of her vagina and stood up. She got up as well, conscious of the cum that was slowly leaking from her ass as well as her pussy.

“I have to go!” she said. He asked her why, and she made up something about school as she grabbed her clothes off the floor. She stuffed her cum covered lingerie back in her bag and threw on her jeans, bra, and shirt. She was out of his apartment within five minutes. If she was any longer, he would have seen her cry.

Charmaine rushed home. For over thirty minutes, she sobbed, overwhelmed by guilt and despair. Then she picked up the phone. Realizing that she just could not end things with this man in person, she found the courage to take care of it over the phone. She kept the conversation under fifteen minutes, and held her ground when he tried to convince her otherwise. Ryan just didn’t have the influence over her on the phone that he did face-to-face.

So Charmaine’s decision was made. She was – and would remain – Danny’s girlfriend.

She cried the rest of the night.

*Is this truly the end? Or is the need for Ryan's hard body too strong for her? Let me know!*