Innocent Sister Requests Donations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That week Courtney purchased her car for cash and immediately go the brakes fixed. She looked so hot driving around town in her new vehicle, and each of the poker players got rides and each. She and I went to the burger shack and I treated my lovely sister. In the car we spoke about the poker games and she said she'd miss us guys when she went off to college.

We had some detailed talks. She said she was both ashamed and excited by the bad girl things she'd done with us, but argued that nobody touched her, she was still a virgin, and she had her desired car. She also admitted to gaining a wealth of knowledge, was able to show boys and girls could be sexy and play together without actual sex. And that when she was on a date, she wasn't inspired to lose her virginity to just any guy. She was saving that for matrimony.

I admitted that I'd tried to sneak views of her room to catch her in the masturbation act, to no avail. But that I did fantasize about catching her and an unspecified boyfriend in the act, or some such tail. We laughed at the thoughts.

Courtney was leaving for college over the next weekend, and the guys all came over to our house for long last game before our sexy partner departed and we headed back to our schools. No matter how hard we begged and cajoled she would not do anything like before. No ass showing, no bukkake, no nothing. She actually sat in on a few hands of cards as we discussed school, summer and sex.

We heard my parents moving around upstairs so we tabled any naughty talk, as we went onto politics, sports and such. It was a very nice conversation between us, and I firmly believe none of us wanted the night to end. A couple guys mentioned they wished they could attach themselves to a girl like my sister, and she assured us "she" was in our futures. "You guys are great! Just wait for the right one."

Courtney went upstairs after saying her goodbyes and the guys helped me clean up. Not a minute later Courtney reappeared.

"Guys, I thought you might like this frozen treat I made today," she said, holding up a paper cup. She pulled out a frozen treat of some kind, a home made one on a stick. "On second thought, I think I will keep this to myself."

She licked the treat, making a production of it, as each of us wondered what flavor it was.

Tom asked.

"Well, guys, remember our little escapade a couple weeks ago. I said I'd use your stuff on my tits? Well I lied. I kept it, but then froze your man sauce into this treat. Yummy! I stirred your stuff, put in the stick, froze it and now I'm enjoying it. Thank you so much."

What a slut! She slowly licked the cumsicle. She was enjoying the mixture of all our cum sauce, frozen into a tasty treat. Damn, it was so very hot.

Five sets of eyes were riveted to my sister's enjoyment of our cum treat. It was an amazing sight. So damn hot. I mean, she was smiling digging our frozen cum.

"I hope you guys enjoy the semester," she said, smiling, knowing we would be jerking off to this spectacle for months.

12