Insanity

Story Info
I start to hear a voice, Am I going insane?
1.8k words
3.75
2.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{Hello guys, this is my first writing attempt on Literotica. I have tried to write a very short and abstract story divided into 3 parts. Probably creating a new genre of "Mini Erotica", as I like to call it. Treat it may be like fast food, quick bite kinda thing. Hope you will enjoy it.}

*********************

"How was it today, the first time in a new house?"

Asked Rakesh after our usual routine, but in a new place.

"So soft, so gentle... come here"

I was out of breath but still wanted to kiss him for that.

It's been two years since we were married, I loved him so much. Despite our arranged marriage, Rakesh was just perfect for me. Loving by nature, hopelessly romantic and filmy, extremely caring and gentle in bed. What else could I ask for? We just got possession of our new house too. It was cheap and older looking and many suggested against buying it, but who would leave such a spacious house when the owner was ready to sell it for peanuts?

I pulled him near me and started kissing him deeply, our saliva got mixed, teeth started clicking, tongues were exploring each other's mouths. We both were passionate and my lower lip went beyond his teeth. My fingers were just piercing his back skin, and his teeth slightly bit my over-adventurous lower lip.

He broke the kiss in a flash,

"Did I hurt you? Are you okay? I hope that was not too much, let me see if it is bleeding. Oh let me find the ointment"

He asked pulling my lip and examining. And quickly started finding the ointment in those unpacked boxes.

"I am fine...Rakesh?!!??"

He went. Ughhh. I told you he was gentle and caring, the problem was exactly that. Why do you care so much? For once use me like an expendable and not like a prized possession.

I was craving for hurt, abuse at least some slaps? Some force? For once just say: 'Shut up, I don't care if you have a headache, I want it.' But he would never do it.

This new place was in the woods so little chilly but didn't mind it at all. It was away from usual city life, but not that far either.

After applying ointment I had to sleep on the instructions of Rakesh. I was not sleepy at all, would have loved even another round.

'REALLY? I can help if you want'

WTF! Who the hell was that?

"Rakesh!! did you hear that???"

"Hear what?? Are you okay Nisha? Except for those night insects, I don't hear anything"

'Don't worry, he won't hear me unless I want...'

I felt a touch slowly moving from my knees to the upper thigh.

'Ummm so soft thighs, not made for gentle touches at all'

I instantly removed my blanket, there was nothing! Is it a dream?? Hell, it could be...

"Rakesh can I sleep in your arms..."

I just moved in his arms and in few mins dozed off.

****************************************************************

The next day was a hectic one, Rakesh had to leave early for office and I had to get at least some groceries before I could set up my kitchen, and rest of the house.

Rakesh left, I also got ready to go to the market. I had a list of things with me. I had to get vegetables from the market and even some cleaning stuff from the mall.

I got fresh and was trying to select a saree for me.

'At least wear a skirt!'

I was stunned, it was the same voice from last night.

"Who are you?? What do you want???"

I shouted. Only to get a cold silence.

Am I hallucinating?

I put the saree on me. It was looking good, the blouse is getting a little tight. But utna to chalta hai (that much is fine). A little bit cleavage is fine.

I was walking on the main road soon, rickshaw stand was just around the corner.

"Bhaiya market chalna hai (I want to go to Market) "

And within a couple of seconds, 4-5 auto drivers were half circling around me. Well, it's normal for me, I always get some extra attention from men. Especially these blue-collar men. Seeing a pristine wife in rich saree, sleeveless tight blouse and they just start salivating, even to help. As if I was going to take them to bed after the auto ride.

But before I could choose any of them - and let me tell you I was standing upright - and yet my pallu dropped! No, it did not drop on its own, but it felt like someone pushed it off my shoulders.

'I told you to wear a skirt'

I was not hallucinating this time, I clearly heard that threatening voice. I looked behind there was no one.

"Kya hua madam? Chalna hai ya nahi? Ya kahi aur chalna hai? (What happened madam? Do you want to come or not? Or should I take you somewhere else?) "

I didnt see which one of those morons said it, but I somehow pulled my pallu and adjusted it well. I quickly started walking back to my house.

"O madam ... kya hua? Market nahi station to chalo? Bhada bhi nahi lunga...

(What happened madam? Let's go to the station if not market. I won't take fare also...)"

I could hear them say but I increased my speed and didn't stop until I was inside the house.

****************************************************************

"Who are you? What do you want? You did that, didn't you? Come on confront me..."

I challenged and challenged him. Chided him, even teased him while removing my saree.

There was silence. But I swear I saw a sort of shade, a tinge of a shade. You might dismiss it as nothing, but I swear I saw it.

I was not afraid of him whoever he was. If he wanted to harm me he would have harmed me by now. But still, I was going to agree with him and wear a skirt. I just removed my saree because I didn't want him to drop my pallu again in any other compromising situation.

What if I wore a skirt and he blew some air to make my skirt fly and reveal my panties in public? Or worse what if he pulled my skirt down all the way while walking?

No, I need to be safe, I chose a top and a pair of jeans. The tightest ones. Not even my finger could enter between fabric and my skin, from anywhere on my body.

"What can you do now?? Haha in your face Mr invisible"

I walked out. I did not want to go back to the rickshaw stand again. No way. What will they think of me after changing my saree to these tight top and jeans? I would choose a bus rather than facing them.

I waited for the bus at the bus stop. Nothing happened yet.

I got on the bus. Nothing yet.

I got down at my stop. Nothing at all.

Phew, finally whoever it was, now gone.

Maybe he is active only around the house region?? Whatever, I don't care at all.

I walked up to a vegetable vendor to get some veggies.

"Haan memsaab kya chaiye bolo... mast fresh maal hai (Yes Madam, What do you want? Fresh item is here.)"

I listened to him, was he referring to his vegetables or me??

'Kheera lele ya lauki legi? Karela kaisa rahega? Maza aayega' (Take cucumber or Bottle guard? Or how about Bitter Guard?? That will be fun.)

Ughh... he followed me here too. It was just difficult to answer the vendor with him constantly in my ears.

"Bolo bhi, chaiye ki nahi kuch?? (Say something? Do you want veggies or not?)"

The vendor was irritated as I was just standing in front of him.

"Haan haan...wo tomatoes Aaloo aur Palak de dena... (Yes, yes... Give me tomatoes, Potatoes, and Spinach please....) "

I was about to complete my sentence and then I felt a strong intense pain seeping from my breasts as if somebody pinched my breasts in rage. It unbalanced me and I had to take the support of that makeshift stage of that vegetable vendor.

'You have no idea what happens to them who do not listen to me'

"Are? thik to ho memsaab? Thaili laaye ho ki nahi? (Are you okay Madam? Have you brought Carry bag?)"

I opened the bag to collect tomatoes and held it in front of that vendor. And just as he was putting tomatoes in my bag, another strong and intense bolt of pain rose from my left butt. There was no sound but it seemed like someone slapped it very hard. He SPANKED me! That made me lose the hold of my bag and the tomatoes were all over the floor.

"Arre memsaab...Saare tomato gira diye mere, paise poore dene padenge bol raha hu haan (Hey Madam, You spilled all the tomatoes... Look, you have to pay for them as well.)"

The vendor was on a different tangent altogether. I looked at him as if saying - you have no idea what I am going through.

"Haan haan ye lo paise...(Yes, yes here is the money)"

I handed the money over to the vendor, collected whatever vegetables I could, and walked away as fast as I can. I could sense He was following me.

The mall was nearby, I wanted to quickly go inside before He could catch me. But ughh why do these malls have security?

I handed over my bag to the lady security personnel and went inside the cabin with her. She started moving the metal detector inches away from me, but I was feeling tickles whenever she moved that metal detector. She quickly moved it over my abdomen and something got pushed in me deep in my navel. I couldn't help but hold her by her shoulders. Thank god she was a lady.

"Kya hua re tere ko? (Hey what happened to you?)"

She asked me in her tapori language.

"Ummm wo..." I just couldnt bring any other word out of my mouth.

"Chakkar aa raha hai? Ulti aa raha hai? (Are you okay? Feeling dizziness or nauseous? )"

Ohh god she was so stupid.

"Jaa udhar restroom hai (The restroom is on that side) "

I was escorted towards it and was looked at with a disgusting expression.

I entered inside, for a moment there was nothing. I could breathe a sigh of relief.

As I said, for just a moment! And then.. and then... and then.......

I ...I ...I can't... even... tell you what happened. An invisible thing just...

Am I going insane?? Oh please tell me am I going insane???

The End.