Insatiable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But oh God, how she wanted to stop taking the pill. She wanted that so much. Every time she went to the cabinet in the bathroom and took the tablets off the shelf, every time she popped one out of it's little sealed foil and plastic pouch, she just wanted to flush it down the toilet. She would look at herself in the mirror and force herself to do the right thing. Doing the right thing, so she could do the wrong thing. Forcing herself to swallow the tablet. But it was so hard. So difficult.

Why?

Because she wanted to have Terry's baby.

She wanted to have her son's baby.

She never told anyone. She certainly never told Terry. It was her darkest secret. It was her most forbidden thought. She kept it only to herself. The craving was so powerful, so intense, it almost frightened her. It was some base, primal urge. She wanted to procreate with the nearest alpha male. And the fact that the nearest alpha male just happened to be her eldest child, only intensified her desire.

Maggie had always been a keen and enthusiastic masturbator. She had been from the moment she first discovered the pleasures of self love when she was thirteen. She had certainly resorted to masturbation throughout her marriage. Elliott had never been highly sexed, so she had needed to flick herself off to stay satisfied. To stay sane. Once she had started to fuck Terry, her urges had only intensified. Sure, when he was around (and they could get away with it), his dick gave her all the satisfaction she needed. But Terry wasn't always around. So masturbation had become vital.

And her number one masturbatory fantasy? The thing that got her off more than anything else? The thought of carrying her son's baby. The thought of her belly swelling up with Terry's child inside her. The thought of fucking him, heavily pregnant with her stomach and tits swollen, breast milk pouring down her body like a tidal wave. The thought of going into labour, giving birth with him at her side, holding her hand, telling her he loved her, telling her to breathe honey breathe. The look of joy on his face as their child came into the world. The gentle kiss he would give her as they held that child for the first time. And then the moment of pure ecstatic joy as she breastfed both of them at the same time.

All that seemed a million miles away at that particular moment, as this bout of intense sex reached its final stages. Terry was absolutely destroying his mother's cunt by now, his whole lower body almost a blur. He was like human pile driver, pushing her impossibly sexy frame further and further up the bed. Maggie clambered up and lifted her arms onto the headboard, wedging herself between her son and the wall. She started pushing back, wanting to meet each thrust in turn, letting her son penetrate her with ever greater depth and intensity. She could feel his cock getting even bigger inside her, as he prepared to hose the walls of her cunt with his potent cum.

Terry roared and bellowed like a wild bear, as he finally climaxed inside her. His dick going off like a fire hose. It jerked and spasmed like it was having an epileptic fit, ribbons of cock cream blasting away inside her sugary twat. Again and again he came, firing shot after shot, until finally his orgasm receded. With a loud sigh, he let his body relax, pressing down on top of her, his head dropping down onto her cooling, sticky back. Both of them were panting, their bodies flushed and glistening with sweat.

No one said a word for the longest time, as both parent and child slowly came down from their respective sexual high. Then...

"That was incredible baby. You are the greatest."

"Thanks Mom. I love you so much."

"I love you too, baby."

Within five minutes, Terry and Maggie were fucking once more; except this time she was on top.

2

It was hard to work out exactly who had wanted to fuck the other first, but it was probably Terry. Once he discovered sex, once he discovered masturbation, his mother's sensual presence was hard to ignore. She was this unbelievable, smoking hot fox and she was there in his life all the time. That face. Those hips. Those tits. God, she was pure viagra on legs. Not that Terry needed any viagra, as we've already seen. He was a horny, horny young man and maintaining an erection wasn't all that much of a stretch. Especially with Maggie being in such close proximity. This unnatural attraction freaked him out big time to begin with. Of course it would. She was his Mom, for Christ's sake. No matter what that guy Freud had to say, wanting to nail your mother was just a bit fucking weird. But it's amazing what you could come to terms with over time, and eventually he just got used to the idea. Not that he ever contemplated actually fucking her. Not for the longest time. It was just a crazy, dark fantasy he had. A source of masturbatory inspiration and pleasure, nothing more.

But then Maggie caught him in the act, fucking some floozy.

Terry was, it had to be said, one lucky son of a bitch, when it came to the opposite sex. He was good looking, charming and he had a monster cock. That was quite the combination and he had discovered pretty quickly that he could get into a girl's panties without all that much effort. Not just girls. Women, too. His first 'conquest' was Mrs Hutton, one of his neighbours. A good friend of his mother, no less. Not that she took much conquering. She had made all the running. In many ways, she was a dream for any horny teenage boy. An experienced, albeit sexually frustrated, older woman, who was prepared to share her wisdom between the sheets.

She wasn't as hot as his mom, few women were, but she was good looking. Nice figure, pretty face. And, as it turns out, a dirty fucking whore.

She had asked him if he would do some gardening for her. He'd somewhat reluctantly agreed, although if he had known how little actual gardening he would be doing, he would have said yes a lot more readily. By this stage, Terry had 'blossomed' physically, and he must have been quite the sight pushing her lawnmower around, shirtless and sweating in the midday sun. Mrs Hutton asked him if he wanted to come in and have some lemonade. He said yes and went inside. Within five minutes, she was giving him a handjob, while letting him maul her tits. Within ten minutes, she was on her knees, sucking his dick. And within twenty minutes, Terry's virginity was a thing of the past.

Mrs Hutton was only the beginning. Terry didn't know it yet, but he had inherited his sexual appetite from his mother. When it came to fucking, he was greedy like a pig. Within a year, he'd knocked off a succession off female conquests. Girls at school. At least one teacher at school. The very pretty, blonde lifeguard at the local pool. A couple of waitresses at a nearby diner. And Mrs Hutton wasn't the only lady on Lafayette Terrace to discover that Little Terry Molloy wasn't so little anymore.

One of his regular hook-ups was with a girl called Lauren. She and Terry were fuck buddies. Both of them a) loved to bone, but b) weren't massively keen on too much commitment. They'd paired off at a party one night and discovered they shared a certain sexual compatibility. Lauren was kind of a goth, with pale skin, a sprinkling of tattoos, and dyed purple hair. She had big boobs, a pierced clit and a tendency not to wear any panties. She also had a reputation for being super slutty, which Terry liked a lot, and she didn't seem to mind being his 'last resort', if he'd struck out with other potential partners.

He'd invited her round one afternoon, when he thought they'd have the place to themselves. If they fucked at his house, they usually did it in his room. But this time, for no particular reason, they were doing it on the couch in the main living room. Lauren was bent double and Terry was fucking her in the ass. That was another big tick on Lauren's plus column, as far as Terry was concerned. She was perfectly happy to let him have her up the butt. Anal wasn't a deal-breaker for Terry, he knew a lot of girls were a little uneasy about it, especially when they saw the kind of equipment he was packing, but he certainly preferred a partner who was into a little bum fun.

He was fucking away, steadily enough, when he was suddenly conscious of another presence in the room. He caught sight of something in his field of vision and turned a little to his right.

Where he found his mother, stood just by the big archway that lead to the hall.

She stood there in silence, her mouth wide open, a look of shock and disbelief on her face. He paused for a second and caught her eye. Mother and son stared at each other.

Then Terry resumed fucking Lauren.

One imagines he might have reacted differently. He might have freaked out in embarrassment, trying to cover himself up. Trying to cover Lauren up. This was his mother who was stood there, watching him. But Terry thought to himself, 'fuck it' and just went back to work. He was a cocky little asshole, and he didn't mind having an audience. Even if it was his mother.

Especially if it was his mother.

Terry had a full on sexual obsession with her by now, but at this stage he hadn't imagined for a second he might actually have a chance of nailing her. Letting her watch him do his thing was probably the closest he'd ever get to finding himself in a sexual situation with her. At least that's what he thought then. So, he decided to make hay while the sun shined. He picked up the pace and started fucking Lauren with greater intensity.

He smiled a sexy smile at Maggie and looked down at his cock, which was sliding in and out of Lauren's greasy butthole. He then looked up again and saw his mother looking at his prick. She was staring at it intently as he continued to sodomise his little goth fuck-buddy. Lauren was unaware of the spectator they had and she just continued groaning and moaning as Terry plundered her tight, humid back passage.

Terry really began to build up the speed now. He was so turned on having his mother watch him and his cock got bigger and bigger. He knew he was about to blow and he wanted her to see it. Staring straight into her eyes, he pulled his dick out and started to jerk himself off. Within a few seconds he came, shooting spunk all over Lauren's buttocks and lower back. His marvellous tool must have been quite the sight erupting all over the young slutty goth.

Maggie quietly slipped from the room and left the house.

Later that evening, after everyone else had gone to bed, Maggie had knocked softly on Terry's door. She let herself in, finding him sat on his bed, wearing only a pair of boxers. Had he been masturbating, she wondered? Was he about to start?

"Hey, Mom." He said.

"Hey, honey." She replied.

"What can I do you for?" He said, in a rather pointed way.

"It's...well...it's about this afternoon."

"Oh, that."

"Yes, that. I'm sorry if I intruded on something private."

"No, it's my fault. Lauren and I usually do it in my room. I shouldn't have done anything in the living room. I'm sorry, Mom."

"No, no, that's okay. You're an adult now, you can do...adult things. I just hope you're being careful?"

"Careful?"

"You know...contraceptives?"

"Oh yeah, that's all fine."

"And the young woman...is she your girlfriend?"

"Who, Lauren? No. No, we're just friends."

"Who sleep together?"

"Yeah. That's the way things are these days, Mom."

"Yes, I suppose it is. It's just...well...this all came as a bit of a shock to me, if I'm being honest. I still think of you as my baby boy. So, seeing you...well...all grown up...it was quite a surprise."

"I'm still your baby boy, Mom. I always will be."

"Okay. Well, good night honey."

"Good night, Mom."

Maggie went to leave, but then Terry called out.

"Hey, Mom, don't I get a good night kiss?"

"What?"

"Won't you give me a good night kiss?"

"Well, okay."

She walked back to the side of his bed and leant down to kiss him on the forehead. Terry lifted his hands up, cupped her face and pulled her mouth down to his. He kissed her on the lips. It only lasted a few seconds, but both of them knew the meaning behind it. Terry's cock was hard and he made not the slightest effort to hide it. Maggie's nipples were hard and Terry could see a good portion of cleavage through the top of her robe. And she was so fucking wet.

"Okay, good night honey. Sleep tight."

"Night, Mom."

Once again, Maggie made to leave. Once again, Terry called out.

"Oh Mom, I forgot to ask. Did you enjoy it?"

"What?" She said, momentarily nonplussed.

"Did you enjoy it? Did you enjoy watching me fuck?"

"Terry!" She proclaimed, shocked and so, so turned on. "You can't ask me that."

"Why not?"

"Well...it's not right...I'm your mother. You shouldn't ask me things like that."

"Well, it certainly looked like you enjoyed it. You looked like you were, well, kind of turned on."

She was dumbfounded.

"So, tell me. I want to know. Did you enjoy it?"

She stood there, mute. If she had been turned on this afternoon, she was even more so now. In fact, she was more turned on now, than she could ever remember. Yet, she was still desperately trying to cling to the final strands of normality and sanity.

"Mom, come on. Tell me." His voice was slightly stern now. She hadn't heard her son talk to her like this before. Commanding. Demanding. In charge. She would get used to this tone of voice, soon enough, but for now it was a slightly disconcerting, yet exciting, novelty.

"Did. You. Enjoy. Watching. Me. Fuck?"

She bit her lower lip and then nodded her head furiously.

"Yes. Yes I did." She whispered.

Terry's face burst into a big wide grin. The kind of grin she had seen so many times before. It was the exact same grin he had on his face when he would open his presents on Christmas morning. The exact same grin when she had told him they were going to Disney World for their summer vacation.

Now, he wore it because she had confessed to being turned on by watching him fuck.

"Great. Well, good night, Mom."

She left his bedroom, closed the door and rushed to the bathroom, where she furiously masturbated herself to orgasm inside thirty seconds. Then she burst into tears. Tears of despair? Or tears of joy? She couldn't quite decide.

It was only a matter of time then. She knew it. He knew it. Some mental Rubicon had been crossed. Some mutual inferno had been ignited. That was the incident that prompted her to book an appointment with the doctor, so she could go back on the pill. By the end of that calendar month, Maggie and Terry would be lovers.

The clock was ticking.

3

Eighteen months later and she was riding his dick like a Hell's Angel on the way to Altamont. And what a sight to behold she was. Firstly, there was the hair. A mane of the stuff, flying loose and free as she bounced up and down on her son's prick. Then there was the beautiful face, although at this particular moment it was all scrunched up as powerful waves of sexual ecstasy ran through her body. The arms, the legs, her long sexy back. Her big bubble butt.

And then there were her tits.

Oh God in heaven above...those tits.

Calling them big seemed like the understatement of the century. They were massive. Fat. Juicy. Succulent. So soft. So perfect. Like giant pendulums of sensuous flesh, they flew up and down as the incestuous lovers fucked themselves into oblivion. Terry alternated between stroking and caressing her hips and waist, and then grabbing big handfuls of her chest. Then Maggie clamped her hands over his as he fondled her breasts. He could feel her thick nipples against the palms of his hands. He squeezed them tightly, burying his fingers into all that sweaty flesh, as he shot another load of his potent seed inside her snatch.

Maggie collapsed on top of him and then, panting and wheezing like an elderly asthmatic, rolled onto her side. That sumptuous body of her's was quite the sight, even when she was lying down. Those heavy, pendulous breasts would settle on top of each other, an oozing tidal wave of flushed flesh, begging to be touched and licked and bitten. Mother and son lay there, just gazing into each other's eyes. For five or ten minutes they studied each other, wallowing in this strange, intense, shared lust. Terry's dick softened a little for the first time in at least an hour. His cum slowly dripped out of his mother's tender cunt lips.

She reached out with her hand and gently trailed her fingernails over his sweaty skin, then she softly cupped his cheek and smiled at him, with an expression of pure maternal love.

"Oh God, baby, you were amazing." She said, softly, almost in a tone of hushed awe. "But you always are, aren't you?"

"You're not too shabby yourself, Mom." He replied, as he grabbed hold of her tit.

"I just can't get over how much I love you. How much I love fucking you. Being with you is so special."

"Yeah, maybe all mothers and sons should try doing it with each other."

"Fuck, yeah! They don't know what they're missing."

"Some people must be doing it. I mean there's seven billion people on earth. You can't be the only mother who lets her little boy stick his dick inside her?"

"No, I suppose you're right. There must be thousands of us, I imagine. Just think, right now, somewhere in the world a son is sticking his dick inside his mother's cunt, at this very moment."

"It doesn't have to be her cunt. He could be sticking it in her ass? Or her mouth?"

"Yes. You're absolutely right."

She yawned for a moment and stretched her arms and legs out, putting herself on display in all her amazing glory. Then she smiled at Terry again.

"I've missed you, sweetheart. I've missed you so much. It's so lovely that you came back this weekend. I was getting so frustrated without you."

"There's phone sex. And we Skyped just the other night?"

"Yes, but it's not the same. And you owe me a new laptop, by the way."

"What? Why?"

"Well, when we were Skyping and you made me stick my hand inside myself, I ended up cumming so hard, I sprayed the keyboard with my juices. It's been playing up ever since."

"You could take it somewhere and get it repaired?"

"And what would I tell them, silly? Please, can you take a look at my computer...it's not been working properly since I showered it in cunt juice, while I was masturbating for my son? How do you think that would go down?"

"I see your point." He said. "We could stop cyber-fucking, I suppose?"

"Don't be fucking stupid! Don't even suggest it! I couldn't survive without our little 'chats' online. I'd just kill myself, if I didn't have that time with you."

"That sounds a little melodramatic."

"Oh God, you have no idea. I get so horny when you're not around."

"You could get a boyfriend? I wouldn't mind too much. Just someone to take the edge off, when I'm not there to take care of you."

"No! Never! I've told you this before. You're my man and I would never cheat on you with anyone else."

"What about Dad?"

"Oh honey, I've explained this. Your father doesn't count. He hardly ever wants sex these days, anyway. And, when he does, I have to give it to him. Otherwise, he'd get suspicious. But sex with him is meaningless. You're the only one that matters."

"And you don't mind me screwing around at college?"

"Well, I wouldn't say 'I don't mind', but I understand. You're a young man. You have needs. If I could, I would be there all the time to take care of those needs. But I can't. And anyway, you have to live as normal a life as possible. You might meet someone. You might meet someone else. Fall in love."

"Don't say that, Mom. We agreed not to talk about the future."

"Yes, baby, we did."