Insatiable PnP Cum Dump Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
Continued adventures of a PnP power bottom slut.
7.3k words
4.81
5.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Insatiable PnP Cum Dump Slut Ch. 5

All sex is between consenting adults 18 or older.

Brief Author's Note

Episodes 1-4 in this series are about my transformation into a PnP bareback slut.

I wrote about some of my PnP sexual escapades in some the chapters in my other series, Evolution of a Cum Slut. I decided to start this new series to try to tell that party of my story chronologically. The episodes in this series are a prequel to Evolution of a Cum Slut, Chapters 8 -- 13.

There is also a story on this site that I wrote, from an account that I lost the login information to. The author name is the same as my name, minus the word "again". That story took place somewhere between the chapters I am writing in this series now and the chapters in Evolution of a Cum Slut 8 -- 13.

As I mention in Chapter 13 of the other series, I did end up in inpatient drug rehab within about 7 months or so of the events in Chapter 1 of this series. Make of that what you will.

_____

(If you want to skip some general observations about what it is like to try to be a functional drug addict and keep a job and roof over your head, the sex stuff starts in the next section.)

After I recovered from that first weekend of PnP slutty excess, I still had a good supply of crystal. I also had a bunch of phone numbers of people who partied, and I had figured out that drug use at the bathhouses was common. I was eager to party more and find more cock. But I was also aware that I was playing with fire. I knew that partying like this was, first of all, expensive. Drugs cost money. Admission to the bathhouses cost money. I also was going to be without a vehicle for a while. Mine had been repossessed after I moved to Phoenix and before I found a job in a busy restaurant where I could make serious money. I had a borrowed car for the weekend in Chapters 1-4, but I had to give it back and now I would be relying on buses and taxis. This was around the end of 2000. I think I got the years wrong in earlier chapters. Either way, there were no ride-shares around at this point.

I also didn't have a mobile phone at this point. That had been shut off when I was between jobs. And yet, when I started partying, I was a star server at a very busy restaurant. I could work 7 nights a week if I wanted and I made between $150 to $300 per night. I should have had a car and a phone, etc. But even before I started partying, I was irresponsible with money. That only got worse as I partied more.

Nevertheless, I started with the intention to be "responsible" about how I used meth and went to bathhouses and looked for men online to fuck me and cum in my ass. Now I can see the irony. Then, not so much.

Very quickly I figured out that timing when I could sleep after partying was hard. I could stay up one night and all the next day and work no problem. I would party through the night and the early part of the day and then take some more Tina to keep me energized at work. But if I wanted to go to sleep after that shift, that was hard to time. Enough dope to keep me up through my shift was usually also enough to make it so I couldn't fall asleep at all that second night. And, once it got to be about 9 or 10 am, I couldn't risk going to sleep if I had to work that afternoon, so I would have to stay up a second night.

And while I was trying to manage all of this, I was also thinking about when the bathhouses would be busy, when Zorbas would be busy, and trying to find new fuckbuddies online. There were a lot of logistics to manage, especially if you had an insatiable craving for getting fucked and filled with cum. But I was a smart guy, even as I was driven by my compulsions, so I tried to stay organized.

As I describe in the other series, I did make friends with my party favors supplier. He had a vehicle and a mobile phone, so that helped with the logistics quite a bit.

Finally, I describe myself getting a lot of attention from the men in this story. This definitely wouldn't happen now, because I am middle aged, balding, and significantly overweight. But at the time this took place I was, objectively quite attractive. 6' tall, muscular, light body hair, dark blonde hair, green eyes, a goatee. I had blue titanium hoops in both nipples and a pierced tongue. My ass was, objectively, very hot. Many men said so over the next few months.

And, real talk, as a young good looking guy brand new to the PnP scene, I had the advantage of being rocket-fueled hyper-sexual and raunchy without the inevitable premature aging and worn down look of a meth addict in an more advanced state. I also had the advantage of looking for quality of cock over a great body or a handsome face. There were definitely other bottoms who were eager to get fucked. But some of the other young hot bottoms were picky. They wanted other young hot guys only. Flex (the other bathhouse in Phoenix) had a reputation for not being welcoming to guys who weren't conventionally attractive. I would fuck any guy with a nice cock. And I made them feel sexy and appreciated. That seemed to go a long way.

_______

After that first weekend, I worked from Monday through Friday night. I had a shift on Saturday and then I had Sunday, Monday and Tuesday off before working again on Wednesday. My plan was to party after work on Friday, go to work on Saturday, and then party more and still have time to recover before work on Wednesday. I thought about calling some of the guys I had hooked up with from the past weekend, but I decided to just roll solo for another weekend.

On Friday I packed all my supplies and extra clothes, etc. in a gym bag and took the bus to work. I thought about having a bit of Tina before work but decided I didn't want to be working while constantly thinking about sex if I didn't have to. I contented myself with some energy drinks to fuel me at work. I jammed out my shift and made a couple of hundred dollars. I left work and went to call a cab from a nearby gas station. I had thought ahead and realized that I would not be able to smoke any Tina before going into, say, an adult bookstore like Zorba's because I didn't have a car. I had cleaned out before going to work but I wanted to do it again before getting fucked just to make sure. I decided to go straight to The Chute and then, if got slow in the morning, I could go by Zorba's on my way home.

Soon a cab was dropping me off at the Circle K near Zorba's. At that point, especially when I was sober, I was too shy to have a cabbie drop me off at a sex club for gay men. Soon I had my room and proceeded to get in the right "frame of mind" and used my douche hose with the shower attachment to make sure that I was meticulously clean inside. I had also got some baby-syringes from a drug store, so I was able to give myself a booty bump after I got cleaned out.

It was a little after midnight on Friday night and there had already been a bit of a line to get checked in when I got to the Chute.

I had brought the realistic silicon dildo as well. I wanted to "warm up" with it so that I would be ready to fuck like a rock-star right out of the gate. I decided to open the door to my room while I "warmed up" with the dildo. I lubed the dildo and my asshole, took a little sniff of my poppers and started working the dildo up my ass. It was advertised at 9", and it was "realistic" and looked very much like a thick 9" cock with shaved balls.

As I had it about halfway inside me, a guy stopped at the open door to my room to watch what I was doing. I gave him a friendly hello. He asked how I was doing.

"Great so far. I just got here. I came straight from work." He said that he had been out for drinks and came over on his way home. He asked if I was having fun with my toy.

By this time I had it all the way inside me and was sitting on the bed with the dildo stuck up my ass, kind of grinding back and forth on it.

"It feels good. But I'm just warming up, you know, for the real thing." I held his gaze for a minute. "You maybe want to help me out with the real thing?"

He stepped into the room, closing the door behind him. He was a white guy, probably about my age (mid-late 20s). As is usual at the baths he was wearing a towel around his waist and nothing else. He was about my height (6'), with light brown hair. He had a some hair on his chest. He had an athletic but slender build.

I had invited him with no idea what he had going on below the belt. As was made very clear in earlier chapters, I was a definite size queen and liked to try to pick partners based on the size of their cocks, but since he would be my first of the night and I liked his vibe, I decided that no matter what he had we would have a good time.

He sat on the bed. I took the dildo out of my ass.

"I guess you already know what I'm into. What are you into?"

"I'm mostly a top. I love to fuck. When I saw you putting that big toy in your ass I thought we might be a good match." He had an accent. Not Spanish or French, but I thought he might be from somewhere in Europe.

I had already found that Tina made me chatty. Plus, after many years of quick, furtive sexual encounters with men while I was constantly aware of remaining on the down-low, it was nice to be in an environment where there could be a combination of social interaction and casual, recreational sex. Don't get me wrong, I also liked the pure sex connections, like when I got fucked in the maze the week before, including by two guys who I never even laid eyes on, much less talked to.

"Your accent is hot. I like it." He blushed a bit and thanked me.

"I'm visiting friends in Phoenix. I'm from Germany. I'm Lucas."

"I'm Jack. Nice to meet you Lucas."

I knelt in front of him. He took off his towel and threw it on the end of the bed. Right away I knew that he wasn't kidding when he said we might be a good match. His pubic hair was shaved. He had a stainless-steel cock ring around his cock and balls. He was semi erect, and his cock was ... lovely. He was uncut (I had been hoping he would be when I found out that he was from Germany). He had really large balls. His sack was drawn up tight with the ring around it. His cock was thick and meaty. I used one hand to guide the tip of his cock into my mouth. There was already real heft to his cock. When I took him into my mouth, only a bit of his head peaked out through the foreskin. I touched my tongue to that tip, and then ran it around the head of his cock as I pulled the skin back with one hand as I cupped his balls with the others.

He sighed with approval.

I pulled back for a moment as I grabbed my poppers from my bed.

"Your cock is beautiful. Like a work of art." He laughed.

"Art?"

"Ok maybe like really high quality porn." I put him back in my mouth and offered him the poppers. He too them and had an experimental sniff. He gave them back and told me I should try his. He said that he brought them from Germany and they were way better than what we had in the US.

That was exciting. He handed me a bottle that had the kind of graphic design that I associated with poppers -- bright, contrasting colors, etc. And the text was, indeed in what I assumed to be German.

I took a couple of deep hits in each nostril and handed the bottle back to him. I had been sucking on as much of him as I could fit in my mouth without triggering my gag reflex. The rush from the poppers was powerful. I was filled with lust and a desire to pleasure this beautiful cock. I pushed down as far as I could. I gagged, as I knew I would. I pulled back to reset and started to try again to get him down my throat. I had learned that gagging triggered a bunch of slippery saliva to appear in my mouth, which made deep-throating easier.

My new friend gave me another pro-tip for sucking cock.

"Flex your stomach muscles as hard as you can -- it fights the gag reflex." I tried it again and he was right! I started to gag but flexing my abs hard stopped the reflex and I was able to take his cock all the way to the base. To get the last inch down my throat I grabbed his ass and pulled his pelvis towards me as I forced my head down on his cock.

I held my breath with his cock all the way down my throat. I tried to breath through my nose but couldn't do it. I figured that the connection between my nose and my throat was blocked with this awesomely thick and long cock.

I pulled off to get my breath.

"How big is it?"

"About 23 centimeters, maybe a bit more." I smiled and said I was trying to do metric to English unit conversion in my head. He laughed and said that it was 9 inches or so.

I usually don't care at all about a man's body when we are having sex, as long as he has good hygiene. Lucas was sexy as hell though. He had a swimmer's build, and very little body hair.

He asked me to get up on the bed so he could see my ass. I knelt on the side of the bed.

Now it was his turn to be impressed.

"Ah. Your ass is beautiful." He ran is his hands over my ass cheeks and then pulled them apart. "And what a dainty little hole." Now it was my turn to blush.

He leaned in and did something that was sweet and sexy as hell at the same time. He gave my opening a little kiss. Then he started rimming me, at first with delicate swipes of his tongue. It felt amazing. It was different from other times that men had eaten my ass. Most of the times that I had men with their mouth on their, they were aggressive, and went at it with a hunger. And that was hot, and it felt great. But this felt amazing. It was as if he was warming me up, taking his time. It was, I realized, how I would approach eating pussy with a woman I was having sex with for the first time.

Eventually his tongue became more insistent, and he penetrated me with the tip of his tongue. He also reached between my legs and caressed my cock. Just like when I was partying the weekend before my cock was not just soft. It was dormant. It was like someone turned the power to my cock off. He spent a little time playing with it and then stopped.

"We can take a break if you want." I think he was giving me an out if I wasn't comfortable. I turned around on the bed and looked at him.

"No. That felt good, it's not that I'm not turned on. Its just that..." I saw a sudden realization in his eyes.

"You are partying maybe?" I nodded. I hoped that wasn't a turn off for him. I REALLY wanted this guy to fuck me. I gave him the elevator pitch shortened version of my history with gay sex. He sat down on the bed next to me. We were both leaning against the wall, and he sat right next to me so that our legs were touching and our shoulders were touching. He saw that I had a pack of cigarettes on the table. I offered him one and we smoked with the cheap black plastic ashtray balanced on my leg.

I told him I was sorry I couldn't get hard for him. He said it didn't matter to him, that he just wanted to make sure he wasn't neglecting me. I told him that I really, really wanted him to fuck me.

We finished our smokes. He asked me to lie down on my back. He crouched between my legs and spread them as wide as they would go and then lifted from the back of my thighs and to tilt my pelvis up until he could start licking and nibbling and sucking on my hole again. I groaned and told him that it felt amazing.

I asked him he wanted me to suck him some more to get him ready to fuck me. He said that eating my pretty hole made him hard and ready to go. I handed him my bottle of lube. He put some on me and some on his cock and then himself.

He moved into missionary position, lying on top of me, supporting some of his weight with his arms. I could feel the warm head of his cock nestled between my cheeks, teasing my hole. He kissed me on the mouth.

Usually, I would tell guys that I don't kiss, but for Lucas I made an exception. He was a good kisser. It was the first time I ever enjoyed kissing a man. I had kissed other guys, but it had always been something that I endured, not enjoyed. He pushed forward with his cock. I concentrated on relaxing my ass and letting him come in. He was SOO thick and SOO hard I didn't think he would be able to get in hands free. But it happened. first the head of his cock was inside of me, then the shaft started penetrating me inch by inch (or, rather centimeter by centimeter).

I wrapped my arms around Lucas and hugged his body against mine. Then I reached down to grab his ass and pull him further into me. I moaned softly with pleasure.

"So good. So. Good." Beyond how good his cock felt, I enjoyed his body on top of me. I liked having my legs spread wide and tilting my pelvis up so that he had a good angle to push his cock into me.

Once he got his cock all the way up my ass, He rose up into a push up position and started fucking me with strong, steady strokes.

"Better than the toy?"

"Better than the toy. So. Much. Better."

After a bit he asked if I wanted to get on top. I said I would love to.

We maneuvered around and I straddled him and reached behind to line his cock up with my asshole. He handed me his poppers and I paused with just the very tip of his ass in me and took multiple deep snorts. He said I could inhale it through my mouth too and I tried that. I handed the bottle back as the rush from the poppers hit. I used my hands to spread my ass wide open and let my weight pull me down on his cock. Again, the sensation as it filled my ass was amazing. Soon his balls were against my ass and his cock was all the way inside.

Without moving up and down I ground against him, forwards and backwards. I clenched my ass muscles to squeeze him, and it was his turn to goan. I leaned back and felt a sudden burst of pleasure. I realized his cock must be pressing on my prostate when I moved like that. I stayed leaned back and started to ride him up and down. Each stroke increased the pleasure.

My cock started leaking cum even though I wasn't hard. I pointed to it and said look what your amazing cock is doing to me. I knew that some guys could cum from getting fucked. I decided to try to accomplish that that. I rocked up and down on him, concentrating on the feeling of pleasure from inside my ass. Even though my cock stayed soft the whole time I could tell I was building to an orgasm. I told him that I was going to cum. He grabbed my hips and fucked me hard and fast from below.

Suddenly my ass started spasming. It was clenching and releasing multiple times and cum started to just kind of spill out of my soft cock. A ton of cum. The orgasm was longer and more intense than I had experienced in years. I was moaning and babbling about his magic cock.

Finally, I returned to reality.

"Your turn. I want to make you cum." He said that he wanted to fuck me from behind. I knelt on the edge of the bed, and he got behind me and shoved his cock back in me. Before he had been tender and that was hot. Now he was urgent and powerful and that was hot too. He fucked me like I was used to being fucked at the baths, hard and fast, now concentrating on his own pleasure.

I snorted the poppers and handed them back to him. Without slowing down he took a few hits and then grabbed my hips and increased the speed and force of his thrusts. I tightened my asshole around him. That pushed him over the edge. Now he was moaning. He said something in German. I reached behind me to grab the base of his cock I wanted to feel him shooting his cum into me. I felt the pulses in his cock and his cock twitching as the first jet of cum traveled up his shaft and into me. More pulses. I felt them with my hand and in my ass. The lovely gooey feeling started deep in me where the head of his cock was and then along his whole shaft.

He slowed down but still moved in and out of me to get the last of his cum out. Finally, he pulled out. I collapsed on the bed. He lay down beside me.

"I've never cum that way before. That was incredible." He said he had seen it happen a few times. I asked if he meant that he had made it happen a few times and he said yes, that is what he meant. I told him I was surprised that he didn't have a crowd of bottoms following him around all the time. He blushed and laughed at that.

12