Insatiable PnP Cum Dump Slut Ch. 06

Story Info
PnP power bottom collecting loads at the gay baths.
6.4k words
4.85
5.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Insatiable PnP Cum Dump Slut Ch. 6

All sex is between consenting adults 18 or older.

It was about 3:00 AM. I had come to The Chute on Friday night after finishing my shift as a server at a busy restaurant. After having an epic PnP sex binge, the weekend before I had planned for another one this weekend. My plan was to be at the Chute all night, find some trouble to get into during the day, and then work Saturday night. After my shift on Saturday, I could party more, play at The Chute or wherever for as long as I could and then still have time to recover before my next shift.

(Author's note - I messed up the days in Chapter 4. I was asking the employee about the crowd on Saturday morning).

The black guy with the big dick pulled out of me. I looked in the doorway of the room. There were two guys there watching. My latest conquest saw me looking at them.

"Looks like you have some more suitors. You'll have to take them somewhere else. I need to chill out for a bit."

I thanked him for a great fuck and left the room.

I asked the guys at the door if they enjoyed watching. One guy was a slender white guy, about my height and the other was a slender, tall black guy who was several inches taller than me.

"That was hot. You took that big cock like a champ." That was the black guy. I was trying to see what he might be packing under his towel.

"You done for the night or..." That was the white guy. I looked down and I could see that he was at least partially hard under his towel and it looked like he had a nice-sized cock.

"Not done yet. I'm Jack." We walked down the hall a little way. The black guy said he was Leon. The white guy was Tom. I asked if they were here together. They said that they were.

"We are a couple, but we are both total tops, so we find guys to play with." I told them that sounded like a fun way to arrange things.

They invited me to their room. And off we went.

I was about to make an excuse to stop by my room and meet them so I could refresh my high, but we were already at their room. As we all went inside Tom leaned close to me.

"I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you probably like to party" I had put my towel aside and sat on the bed naked.

"I absolutely like to party. What gave me away?"

"Well, you are a bottom who seems to have an insatiable hunger for cock and you definitely have the Tina dick going." I blushed (mostly because I was a little bit embarrassed that the drugs made my cock totally inert. But that embarrassment went away quickly.

"I used to be almost exclusively a top but not when I'm spun." They nodded. They got it.

Leon produced a pipe and was loading it. I thought that it was kind of funny that the ritual of taking hits and sharing them round by kissing seemed to be universal. It was fun and it made sense. A second hand or even third hand hit was still potent, so everyone got the most bang for the buck.

They had taken off their towels. Once again the gods of freaky. Tom had a fat circumcised cock. He was about half-hard and had a nice big, shaved sack. He also had a Prince Albert piercing. That was the first time that I had seen that in person.

Leon was uncut. His cock was also getting hard as we smoked. I was surprised how differently Tina worked for different people. For some guys it made them hard, for others it made them completely unable to get hard. Leon was thick, but not as thick as Tom. His was longer though, probably more than 8". Tom was more like 7".

They watched me looking at their cocks, both with little grins.

"You are really into it aren't you?"

"Tina makes getting fucked the best thing ever." I was to horny and to high to try to play it cool. They laughed.

"Well you are in the right place. Ready for this?" Tom indicated his cock, which was now hard, with veins showing. A very impressive piece of meat He lay on the bed and asked me to get on top of him. I straddled him. Leon handed me a bottle of lube and I put some on Tom and myself.

I hit the poppers, lined Tom's cock up with my cum-filled ass, and settled down to let him slide inside me.

Leon got on the bed behind us. I figured he liked to watch from that angle. I started riding Tom's cock. Each time I would get it all the way inside me I would pause and squeeze him. His cock was super fat and hard and felt great. I also had a pierced cock in my ass, so that was something new.

As I rode Tom's cock Leon would reach between us and fondle Tom's balls or trace the place where my stretched asshole was gripping Tom's cock. It felt good.

"We saw you in the bench room and the video room. Some other guys we know saw you last weekend too. We where hoping to get a chance to play with you." I was flattered. It was a bit unnerving to know that I was already recognizable to some guys as a notorious slut, but on the other hand it was working out in my favor. It led to these two very well hung guys watching and waiting for a chance to fuck me.

"Every have two cocks in your ass at the same time?" I said that I had not. I had seen it done in porn videos but never tried it myself.

"Its kind of our thing. Want to try." I said I didn't know if I could do it but I would try. The had me pull off Tom's cock for a moment. Leon squirted a bunch of lube on three fingers and then pushed the fingers and the lube deep in my ass. He put a bunch of lube on Tom and on himself. I got back on top of Tom. I got him all the way in my ass and waited to be told what to do next. Tom pulled me down and told me to lie chest to chest with him. I did that. His cock was still all the way in me but now my asshole was pointing right at Leon.

Leon knelt between Tom's legs and I felt his hard cock start to poke at the my asshole as well. Leon had a bottle of poppers and held them for me so I could take a bunch of deep hits.

"Relax as much as you can. If I can get a little way in it gets easier from there." Leon was pressing his cock in the same directly as Tom's cock, he used his fingers alongside his cock to make a little space where my sphincter was stretched around Tom.

And then with a little jolt of pain Leon had the head and some of his shaft in my ass, lined up with Toms. Tom gave me more poppers. Leon slid slowly further in until I was more full than I had ever been with two big cocks in my ass at the same time.

Leon said that it worked best if Tom and I stayed still. He started slowly sliding in and out of me.

I groaned. It felt amazing. And It was the new sluttiest thing I ever did.

"How does it fell for you?" Tom wasn't moving but Leon's cock was pressed against his in the confines of my ass and Leon was sliding in and out.

"It feels great. Its so good that it usually makes me cum." I said I would love to feel Tom cum while he and Leon were both fucking me. I also hoped it didn't take too long. It felt amazing but it was also crazy intense. Not the kind to thing to spend all day doing for sure.

Leon sped up a little bit and Tom started groaning and then I could feel his cock twitching and pulsing inside me. Everything got a lot more slippery. Leon stayed still and then slowly withdrew his cock Tom's cock was softening and also fell out of my ass. I dismounted Tom and knelt on the edge of the bed for Leon to fuck me.

Now that he was alone in my ass Leon fucked me fast and hard. Tom gave me the poppers and I hit them and then braced myself on the bed so that Leon didn't drive my head into the wall.

Leon kept up a furious pace of fucking for several minutes and then he announced that he was going to cum too. I reached back to hold his cock and feel the cum traveling up into my ass. His orgasm was long, with a bunch of strong pulses to start and then a bunch of smaller contractions after that. He collapsed on my back for a bit, pushing me flat on the bed. After catching his breath for a minute, he also pulled out of me.

When his cock withdrew a bunch of cum ran out of my ass and down my balls.

I told them they were incredible. We chatted for a bit and I excused myself.

I went to the front to get a new towel and to see how long I had left until I had to renew. My buddy was still at the desk. He gave me another new towel.

I asked him how long until I had to check out. He checked my room number and told me about 30 minutes. I told him I wanted to renew. With six more hours I would have until a little after noon on Saturday.

I wandered off to the shower to rinse. If I was counting correctly, I think that Tom and Leon were the sixth and seventh guys to cum in my ass so far.

Before I got in the shower I went to sit on the toiled and let some cum drain out. I had so much in me that it was running down the insides of my legs and I walked down the hall. Tom and Leon must have both shot huge loads.

As I relaxed my ass, a bunch of cum ran out into the toilet. I reached down to feel my ass, wondering if I did any damage letting two hung guys fuck me at the same time. My ass was all puffy and slippery but otherwise seemed fine.

I got in the shower and cleaned myself and then went back to my room. It was a little after 5:00 AM. I had renewed early but the guy at the front said that I would get my full time. I drank water and soda and Gatorade. I hadn't eaten anything since Friday morning but food was the furthest thing from my mind. I smoked a bowl and then went to watch some porn in the video room. I took my cigarettes with me.

The club was not empty but there were not many guys around. I passed a room with the door open and a guy on the bed, but he looked to be passed out. There was no one in the glory hole maze or the bench room. A couple of guys had been getting dressed in the locker room. I found the video room. There was another guy watching the movie. He looked like a stereotypical tweaker and seemed to be in his own world.

My buddy up front seemed to be sticking to the pre-condom era porn videos. I was bored in the video room and realized that I could hang out in the front lobby area and watch on the screen behind the desk. There were a couple of chairs and a couch there. I could also chat with my buddy.

I wandered back up front. My buddy was sitting on a stool and smoking a cigarette. I said the place was pretty slow. He said 500 about 630 or 700 was the slowest time but guys started showing up around then.

He asked how my night went. I said it was so good that he wouldn't believe it if I told him. He said he actually had heard about some of it.

"A lot of guys noticed you. You made quite the impression." I said I hoped that I was noticed in a good way.

"Well there were probably some old worn out bottoms who were mad that you were being greedy with the tops, but that is how it goes." He asked me how many guys fucked me.

"Seven."

"Bareback?" I got shy for some reason. But I admitted that, yes, all bareback.

"Officially we are supposed to discourage that. He indicated a large bowl of condoms on the counter. "But lets just say that we don't have to refill the bowl as often as you would think for how many guys come through her each week. Officially you should use condoms. Unofficially that is hot as hell."

Feeling bold now I told him that I hoped to find some more playmates to play with when the morning crowd showed up. He said that should be no problem because the morning crowd on the weekend don't come just to hang out. He recommended that I hang out in the glory hole maze.

"The morning crowd seems to like the maze. It is always busy. I think it is because the "straight" guys are shy." Again, he made the scare quotes around "straight".

That made sense to me. I resolved to try to show the guys on the down low a good time.

It occurred to me that he must have known that I was partying. I was casually chatting about chasing more cock in the morning after being at the club all night. I assume nobody does that without some chemical assistance. It seemed to be a thing best understood but not spoken of.

The front door opened, and someone came in. I thought it might be the first new customer, but it was apparently another employee. The new guy nodded and went through a side door out of the lobby. My buddy said that the shifts overlapped by 30 minutes so that trash could get taken out, etc. I thanked him for taking care of me. Then something occurred to me, and I asked him if he ever got tipped. He said sometimes. I gave him $20 and thanked him again. He thanked me and told me he would tell his replacement that I was a good guy and to take care of me.

I hung out in the lobby, watching the porn on the screen behind the desk. Eventually the new guy came to the desk.

"John said you had so much fun last night that you are staying to hang out with the morning crowd."

"Yeah. I've only been here at night, and I thought I would see what it is like during the day."

"It's a different vibe for sure, but still the same, if you know what I mean."

He was fiddling with some equipment behind the desk. The music changed from techno to classic rock.

"John said that you like the vintage porn." I said that it was much hotter because the sex seemed to be real and there were no condoms. He agreed with me. He said that he had his favorite videos cued up for his shift.

Just then John came out the same side door, he was on his way home I supposed. I realized that I had never introduced myself.

"I'm Jack, by the way."

"I'm John." Have a good day. He said he would. Then he hesitated a minute and said maybe he would run into me outside of work some time. I told him I also went to Zorbas. He said he did too and he would look for me.

I decided to go clean myself out again. Sitting in the lobby in my towel I had made a wet spot underneath myself again. I got a towel from the new guy. I also introduced myself to him. His name was Troy.

I went to my room and got my douche nozzle hose. I sat on the toilet to push out as much cum as I could and then used the hose a couple of times until I felt nice and clean inside. I scrubbed myself down with the body wash from a dispenser on the wall.

I wished I had brought deodorant and a toothbrush, etc. I made a note to bring an overnight bag for the next time. Just because I had no intention of going to sleep didn't mean that I wouldn't want to freshen up. Then I spied a tube of toothpaste someone had left by one sink I took that swished some around in my mouth. That helped a lot. Then by the lockers I saw a deodorant and used that too. It was kind of skeezy to use stuff someone else left behind. But since I had a new habit of letting guys fuck me and cum in me with no questions asked, I figured that I wasn't adding too much risk by using someone else's deodorant.

I went back to my room, now nice and fresh. I drank more soda and water and Gatorade. I made myself a very potent booty bump and got that started. And then I smoked more Tina.

The music wasn't turned up as loud as it had been at night and I could hear the beeper on the front door as guys were buzzed in from the outer lobby after renting a room or a locker. I could hear some guys moving around the club too. I grabbed my favorite poppers and lube and went to check out the daytime scene.

I strolled through the locker room. There were guys at the benches in front of the lockers getting undressed and storying their stuff in lockers. Just like John said I saw guys in golfing outfits and guys in jogging and workout gear. I also saw a couple of guys in changing out of overalls, like a janitor or cleaning staff might wear.

I didn't stare, but I also didn't hide the fact that I was checking the guys out. One of the guys in overalls was a skinny white guy. Before he wrapped his towel around him, I got a glimpse of a nice sized cock. He saw me looking at him and I winked at him. He seemed about ready to leave the locker room so I walked out first, but slowly so that he could follow me if he wanted. I turned around to check and he was following me.

I nodded at him. We were at the entrance of the glory hole maze, and I went inside. I made my way back to a corner of the room and then crouched by a glory hole and waited. He didn't play coy. He came straight in after me and went to the other side of the glory hole. His cock came through. He was already semi hard. I took him in my mouth, and he sighed. He had definitely been working. His cock was a bit salty with sweat and a bit musky, but in a good way. I reached through the hole. I used my "vacuum pump" technique to encourage him to full hardness. He started off showing a decent amount of cock and he was still a grower. He wasn't super thick -- I could circle him with my thumb and middle finger with a bit of room to spare, but he was long, maybe 9". I stopped for a second and hit the poppers. I offered them through the hole and he took them. While he hit the poppers, I tried to take him all the way down his throat. I had to fight off my gag reflex. But when I got that burst of slippery saliva, I tried to deep throat him again. This time I got him all the way in. my nose was in his pubic hair and his balls were on my chin. I tried to breathe through my nose. This time, since he wasn't crazy thick, I was able to breathe through my nose. I bobbed on his cock a couple of times and then stood still to let him fuck my face. After a minute I pulled back to take a break.

"Do you like to fuck?" I asked him through the hole.

"Yes." I was already lubing up my ass I put some on his cock as well. I pushed my ass against the hole with my asshole in the center of the hole. I reached back to pull my cheeks apart.

"He found my entrance with the tip of his cock with no hesitation and no fumbling around." Obviously not his first time at the rodeo. He pushed forward and I pushed back and soon his balls were resting on mine.

"It's big. Nice. So hard." I hadn't met a guy yet who didn't love hearing about how awesome his cock was. I gave him a squeeze. A soft moan from his side.

He started to fuck me slowly. I liked that he was quick to get it in but not too impatient to savor it for a while.

More guys were in the maze now. someone came around my side of the partition and watched me with my ass up against the partition. Then he went around the other side. I hoped that maybe he was thinking that he wanted to wait his turn. Another guy came to my side of the partition and tried to kiss me. I shook my head and whispered in his ear that I don't kiss. He tried to touch my cock and I told him politely that I wasn't looking to be touched either. He pulled back a bit.

I motioned to him, not wanting him to feel rejected. I whispered in his ear.

"You are welcome to come from the other side of the hole if you want." I was proud of my little play on words. He nodded and went around the other side of the partition as well.

The first guy was fucking to cum by now. Once again, I was getting my guts flooded with a stranger's cum. He finished breeding me and pulled out and left before I could even try to turn around to try to suck him clean.

I was hoping that there was a guy ready to take his place and I was happy to find that was exactly what happened. a new hard cock was rubbing up against my ass. This guy wasn't as adept at finding my hole, so I reached back and lined him up properly. And just like that another cock was in me balls deep. This one felt pretty average, but still great. I pushed back and let him fuck me however he wanted. It turned out that he was pretty quick to cum, which was hot in its own way. Again there was a hard cock to replace that one almost immediately, another average one on a guy who didn't last long. But it was still hot. And just like that I had three more loads in me back to back to back. Nobody seemed to be left after that so I walked out to explore the rest of the maze.

There was a guy in the open area who was sucking another guy off. A second guy was behind the cocksucker, obviously trying to fuck him. The cocksucker was handing him something. I went over to see what was going on. The cocksucker obviously wanted the guy behind him to use a condom and the guy didn't want to. I hesitated, aware that I was maybe about to do something that was a breach of etiquette. But I decided to be an assertive and greedy whore.

12