Inside the Beast Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stood in front of Erika, Paul, and Anna as Trudi raised my dick to show them my balls. She went over my genital anatomy as we'd used to do at the castle, highlighting the places where she knew I was sensitive. Trudi then sat on the table, facing the young people, with her legs spread while I displayed her anatomy.

Heidi and Rolf came back out with the cushions and the items Trudi had requested. With a smile, Trudi got off the table and said, "Erika, Anna, I'm going to show you something that is guaranteed to get your lover hard." Trudi went behind me and squatted down. I felt her spreading my hips and then felt her finger pushing past my sphincter. She pushed her finger up to my prostate and began to rub. Thankfully, Trudi kept her nails trimmed short.

It did not take long until I was standing in front of our daughter and our old friend's children with a rigid hard-on. Seeing Anna and Erika staring at my dick, I had no fear of losing my erection. I also noticed Erika's hand on Paul's bare thigh, beside his dick.

Trudi washed her hands and sat on the table again with her legs spread. "Your turn my love," she said to me. I knelt in front of Trudi and began running my tongue over her lips. Then I began sucking on her clit. "Erika, Anna, Paul," Trudi said, "you should probably circle around us for a better view." Erika and Paul stood just to my left with arms around each other. Anna stood to my right. After a moment, she gently laid a hand on my shoulder.

I knew Trudi well enough to know she was getting aroused. I stood and inserted my middle finger into her while saying, "this is useful to find out where in her cunt your partner is most sensitive. If you can find that spot, that is what the man wants to stimulate with his dick once he's penetrated. Girls, it is to your benefit to let your man know when he's found the correct spot."

I knew Trudi's spot and began stroking it. Illustrating what I had just said, Trudi called out, "there Peter. Right there! Please put your dick in me!"

Trudi slid back on the table to make room for me and lay flat. I got onto the table between her legs, told the young people "watch carefully," and entered her. Trudi was very wet. Although Trudi was now fifty, she had retained great control of and strength in her pelvic muscles. She clamped down on me hard, slowing me down and forcing me to push much harder. Between deep breaths, Trudi explained what she was doing and why.

I know this sounds silly given what we did that night at the Schroeder's, but Trudi and I had not made love during the week we'd already been in Europe because we were sharing hotel rooms with Erika. That was a long bout of chastity for us. The intense physical desire we had for each other, coupled with breaking the taboo against making love in front of Erika, made us want to fuck as long as possible.

The sheer joy of making love again soon caused us both to abandon the lecture. I sucked Trudi's nipples and licked her neck. She gently bit my shoulder. We kissed, a lot. As Trudi's hips began bucking more and her breathing accelerated, she relaxed her pelvis so I could slide more freely and quickly. That brought us both close to the edge.

As I kept pounding the love of my life, Trudi wrapped her arms and legs around me and pulled me tight to her, all while her hips bucked ever more violently. As I sensed we were both about to come, I looked into Trudi's eyes. We kept each other's gaze until Trudi closed her eyes, shuddered, and yelled "my God . . . ugh . . . oh God!" I started shooting on the first "God" and continued for longer than usual.

After we came, Trudi and I were both so drained that we could do nothing but lie together for several minutes. As we did, Rolf made one of his rare comments: "Trudi, Peter, that was spectacular. Now I understand why Heidi has said she hated the Nazis but loved being with you at Tegernsee."

Trudi and I got off the table. Heidi hugged Trudi and then me. As she hugged me, Heidi whispered "I want to fuck you again."

As Heidi hugged me, Erika hugged her mother. "Mom, that was beautiful," Erika said. When Heidi let go of me, Erika hugged me. I had never hugged her in the nude before. We held the hug for several moments. When Erika let go of me, she turned to Paul and said, "Paul, can you be like my father?"

Paul Schroeder smiled and said, "I hope so." Erika hugged him very tight.