Instruction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul nodded absently and leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. He drew back and frowned at me and for a moment, I feared that he had tasted or smelled my pussy juices on me, but then he said, "You still feel a little warm. Might be you have a fever. Maybe you should stay home tomorrow."

I nodded, feeling my face blushing, whether from grief or relief, I wasn't sure. "I'll see you tomorrow night, honey," Paul said. He started to head towards the door, but paused to stare disapprovingly at John. "If you can spare the time between chasing skirts and playing in your lab, maybe you could hang around and keep an eye on your mother," he stated flatly.

John gave his father a shit-eating grin and replied, "It would be my pleasure. Don't worry, Dad. I'll take good care of Mom!" Paul stared at him a moment longer and then nodded wordlessly and was out the door.

I sagged against the kitchen counter, letting out a relieved sigh and then found myself in my son's arms, his mouth pressed against mine and his tongue swirling and dancing with mine, my flavor still present. His hand came up and again tugged down the zipper of my gown, this time pushing the flannel garment off my shoulders which he then began to kiss as the gown fell to my feet.

"Baby...John, I, oh, son, your father hasn't even pulled out of the driveway yet," I managed to stammer between his touches and kisses.

"Don't care, Mom," my son replied in a matter of fact tone. "I want you and I know you need this!" John kissed his way down from my shoulders, planting kisses on the swells of my breasts and then muttering, "I love your tits, Mom!" before wrapping his lips around my left nipple, his tongue rolling over it voraciously as he began to suck it.

I moaned, barely able to stand, so great was my arousal as it hit me again and again that this was my grown son making me feel so good. As I reveled in the sensation of my son nursing at my breast for the first time in over two decades, he slipped a hand between my legs, fingers slithering through my trimmed bush and between my swollen labia. "Omigod," I cried with pleasure as John's fingers slid inside me, curling upward expertly as they did to suddenly press against a sweet spot I'd scarcely knew existed.

"OH YES!" I sobbed as I felt myself ejaculating pussy juice to wetly and loudly splatter on the kitchen tiles as an orgasm exploded from my hitherto mythical G-spot. I convulsed in my son's grasp, sobbing and then screaming from a climax for the first time in my life. My hand which had been tenderly stroking my son's long hair suddenly twisted the long strands around fingers and I jerked him up off my breast, his teeth scraping painfully against my nipple which enhanced my sudden orgasm and mashed my mouth against his, muffling my loud cries of pleasure.

His other arm wrapped around me, keeping me upright as he continued to finger me, teaching me more about my body that a lifetime of sexual ignorance had provided. The whole time, John's tongue danced with mine, his sweet kisses making me nearly as dizzy as his fingers.

At some hazy time in the near future, John withdrew his magic digits from my pulsating cunt and held them up for me to see – two fingers thickly coated with my pussy juices which he loudly and lewdly sucked clean before pronouncing them, "Absolutely fucking delicious, Mom!"

I sobbed and threw both arms around him and hugged him tight. Suddenly, I hated the way John's clothing felt against my naked skin and I feverishly set about disrobing him, jerking his Sox jersey over his head and flinging it blindly away and then I was clawing at his belt and in frustration, simply jerked his pants down, palming the huge bulge there in his shorts and then yanking them down, halting as I beheld my son's erection for the first time.

Somewhere between kneeling and crouching, I reached out and almost was able to wrap my hand around it, marveling at the heft and length of his huge cock. "Oh, John...you – it's lovely and so big!"

John snorted with amusement and replied, "Bigger than Dad?"

Later, I would more fully realize the implications of his question, but at the moment, blurted in reply, "Oh, God, yes...he's tiny compared to you!" Suddenly, I was on my knees and my lips were kissing the swollen head of his cock, tasting his pre-cum that oozed thickly from his pee-slit. A streamer of it stretched out from his cock to my tongue and then snapped and I think I impressed us both by deftly gobbling it up, not letting even a drop splatter in waste.

I awkwardly sucked on the head, trying to take more, but with little experience and imagining his Kelly as an experienced cocksucker, suddenly felt nervous and embarrassed, although my lusty desires for him were growing exponentially. I gave his shaft a long, loving lick and after swirling my tongue over his magnificent cock head once again, I leapt to my feet and looking into my son's eyes imploringly, moaned, "Please, John, will you fuck me and make me scream with that big dick?"

There was a gleam in my son's eyes that made my knees weak as he said, "I'd love to, Mom!" I was about to suggest we go to his room when he surprised me by moving closer, pushing me up against the kitchen counter, his knees pushing in between mine and spreading them. As I watched in stunned silence, John put his hands on my waist and bent his knees and then came up, deftly planting his cock head between my swollen labia.

"I love you, Mom. Let me show you how much!" A bolt of pleasure rocked me as my son thrust upwards into my cunt, impaling me on his cock as his hands came down my flanks to cup my ass cheeks and my moan of pleasure extended into a sob of lewd satisfaction as I both felt myself being lifted up and then lowered on his long, so very hard cock!

Feeling off balance, I threw my arms around my son's neck even as my legs instinctively wrapped around his hips as he settled me on his big dick. I felt his wiry hairs scraping my sensitive flesh and the room spun as I fully realized my son was now fucking me and that I stood on the precipice of a massive, undreamt of orgasm!

"Hang on, Mom!" John grunted as he hefted me again, his hands sliding slightly to more firmly grip my ass cheeks and making me whimper as I felt his cock jab a little deeper. He turned and walking slowly and carefully, marched us out of the kitchen and down the hall towards the stairs. Each step jolted his cock inside my cunt and it was all I could do to cling to him while beginning to moan and sigh almost continuously.

By the time we reached the staircase, I was in utter heaven, orgasmic pleasure lighting my entire body in a carnal inferno of ecstasy. When I could, I kissed his face and neck and bit his shoulder at least twice as my moans grew louder. My pussy was beginning to spasm around his cock, trying to trap it deep within me, but every time he took a step, bursts of pleasure undid me, my juices gushing wildly around his massive pole, dripping from me and leaving splatters on the floor as I hooted and howled.

Then my son began climbing the stairs, taking care with each step and trying not to be distracted as my fingers clawed at his back and I began to shriek like a banshee in the throes of orgasm. I now thought I fully understood why his redheaded girlfriend, Kelly had screamed like she did as I could hear echoes of her pleasure in my own screams. Each step up the stairs added fuel to the fire, reminding me of just how big he was in comparison to his father and forcing me to acknowledge that with just a few minutes taste of being fucked by my son, that I was hopelessly addicted to our incestuous sex!

My throat was raw by the time we reached the second floor, my head thrown back as I sobbed and twitched on his orgasm. John's body was covered in sweat from his labors and my legs slipped useless to dangle along his thighs as I hadn't the control to keep them wrapped around him any longer. His fingers dug deep into my butt and his biceps bulged with strain as he pushed us through the partially open door to my bedroom.

Somehow my son managed to climb up on the bed my husband and I had shared for more than twenty years and walked on his knees until we were in the middle of the king sized bed. John kissed me then, passionately, his breath coming in ragged gasps as he gently eased me down with himself atop me. We both lay there, me quivering and shaking from orgasm and he breathing heavily and trembling from his efforts. His cock throbbed wonderfully inside me, buried to the hilt in my womb, touching me in places that were hitherto virgin to the touch of any man including his father.

When I collected enough of my senses, I whimpered, "If we never fuck again, son...thank you for this. I've never felt this wonderful – this full – this complete!"

John had been resting his head in the crook of my neck and he raised his hand, a look of amusement on his face. He kissed me again, his tongue roiling around mine before he finally said in a still breathless voice, "I told you, Mom. This is only the beginning!" I felt him begin to withdraw from my pussy, my flesh trying to wrap around him, trap him and never letting go. Then he slammed deep into me again, provoking a scream of pleasure from me and I barely heard him add above my shrieks of delight. "I'm going to fuck you like you deserve as often as I can from now on!"

I could only sob and moan as my son began to fuck me, showing me all that I had suspected but had never experienced before. I had no words, my mind surrendering all higher function to my baser instincts, utterly and completely focused on mating with my child, wrapping myself – my existence around him and focusing only on his manly and loving talents as he fucked me and fucked me hard.

My son rode me hard and I slipped in and out of orgasm for what seemed an eternity, lost in a haze of incestuous lust and pleasure, never wanting it to end and then as I peaked one last time, my back arching violently and nearly throwing him out of the saddle, John thrust deep inside me one last time and gave that bull's bellow I had heard earlier in the day and began to cum in me.

Feeling my son filling my cunt with his hot semen and knowing that it was my only child's seed gushing inside me, sent me to new and unsuspected heights of orgasmic pleasure and I bucked and writhed underneath his strong body as he shot fiery streamer after fiery streamer of sperm into my womb. My body was burning with sexual pleasure, propelling me into a realm undreamed of – one that only my son and I inhabited, wrapped in nothing but our love and lust for each other, consuming me heart and soul until the ecstasy of our incestuous passion rendered me insensible – my mind overcome with pure and perfect and unrelenting pleasure that I was lost amidst in, everything fading to black, leaving only a remote sense of consciousness adrift in a sea of our lust and joy.

It was dawn when I regained a sense of myself, suddenly conscious and remembering each delicious moment of my son first making love to me. Grey light peeked through the windows of my bedroom as I found myself astride my son – riding his cock as if my life depended on it. John's hands cupped my breasts, pinching and tugging my swollen and aching nipples as he looked blissfully up at me. I was again approaching a climatic explosion and I had no idea how long I had been fucking my son, but my hair was plastered wetly to my scalp and my body was slick with sweat. My pussy ached with what I could only suspect was the sweet pain of being well fucked over and over again.

Hours had passed since my son had first fucked me and I tingled with sensation that the time had not been spent being completely asleep. My mouth tasted of sperm and pussy and I could only moan with wonder at what I had been doing in a state of unconscious sexual frenzy. "I love you, John. Mommy loves you so much!" I croaked, amazed at the harshness of my voice and instantly realizing that I had screamed myself hoarse, nearly into laryngitis amidst our ardent fucking.

"I love you too, Mom," John gasped, his hands sliding from my tits to my waist, just above the swell of my hips and yanking down, forcing me to become completely impaled on his long dick, "Let me show you how much!" and he began to cum again, making me sob as he again flooded my womb with his thick, hot semen. My orgasm took me over as I screamed in carnal pleasure until my voice gave out completely. In the aftermath of my orgasm, I collapsed on top of my son's athletic body, cuddling with him until I fell into a satisfied sleep and a big smile on my face.

The rest of the morning passed in a dream like blur. I remember calling out sick, my voice unable to rise beyond a hoarse whisper. I remember being on my knees between my son's legs as he sat on the side of the bed, me sucking a real man's cock for the first time and enjoying the experience of making him cum and feeding on a real man's load. I remember being fucked doggy style as John called it, me clinging to the carved wood headboard for dear life as my son gave me a seemingly endless and brutal fuck.

I woke up in his bed, confused for a moment until my son came in and tenderly kissed me and then carried me into the shower where he lovingly cleaned me and gave me one last delightful pussy licking – my well fucked cunt so sensitive and tender, I was writhing with pleasure from the moment his wicked tongue began lashing my pussy. Then John carried me back to the bed I shared with my husband, having changed all the bed linen which no doubt reeked of the greatest sex I had ever experienced.

I slept well into the evening, finally emerging from my bedroom to the smell of vegetable soup, discovering to my delight that John had prepared dinner. Paul was home and I felt a little guilt as he expressed his concern over my "illness."

"Don't worry...truth be told, I feel like a new woman," I told him in a froggy voice while John beamed at me proudly. "Our son took very good care of his mother while you were gone." I felt my face and chest grow warm as I began to flush – not from embarrassment or shame, but from the sexual desire inside me to be with John again.

Paul nodded, barely acknowledging my compliment to our son and went on about his regular routine until it was time for bed. I was more tired than I expected and John had left to go and check on his lab work which he'd neglected all day; I went to bed when my husband decided to turn in. As we climbed into our bed, I had a sudden concern that maybe my husband would want to make love to me, wondering what he might make of my still very sore and abused cunt that his son had spent so much time in over the last day, but Paul kissed me chastely on the cheek, murmured, "Good night, Cathy," rolled over with his back to me and promptly went to sleep.

I lay there awake for a long time, my hand slowly caressing my panty covered pussy as it throbbed and ached from its delightful workout. My thoughts were filled with the new memories of making love with John and wondering what lay in store for my son and I. I knew that what we'd begun...his seduction of his mother was only the beginning and I went to sleep with the last words he's said to me before I'd fallen asleep earlier that afternoon, "This is only the beginning, Mom. I have so much to show you!"

#

As it turned out, my son spoke nothing but truth as he and I began an incestuous affair that made me dizzy in its intensity and happier than I had ever been in my life. Upon my return to work the next day, I was delighted to receive a dozen red roses with a brief note that read, "Dreaming of you and what lies ahead. Love, J. P.S. Be thinking about the meaning of the number '69!'"

My boss, Dr. Lane, gave me several curious glances during the day as I was constantly blushing and smiling at the thought of what my son was suggesting. I'm sure she'd have been even more curious and shocked if she had seen us that following Saturday morning as we lay in my matrimonial bed while Paul was out golfing, me atop my son with his mouth glued to my cunt while I discovered the inherent difficulties of trying to suck cock while simultaneously cumming my brains out.

Being on the same campus with John proved to be advantageous as we often took lunch together, usually forgoing a mean rather than to dine on pussy and cock in his lab or in my car and at least once a week, spending the noon hour in an old fashioned motor inn just off campus fucking each other madly and ferociously.

At home, we could barely keep our hands off of each other. Whether Paul was home or not, we were constantly engaged in some sort of sexual activity, whether it was me sucking my son's cock in the kitchen while his father was watching the nightly news in the den or me bent over the bathroom sink while John slammed his cock into me while his hand covered my mouth to muffle my screams or deep in the dead of night when my husband was sound asleep, creeping into John's room and letting him fuck his mother nearly senseless.

Despite the near constant and wonderful sex I was having with my son, I still tried to initiate lovemaking with my husband, but as weeks and then months rolled by, he seemed less inclined and even happy as I simply quit making overtures to him. Although, any guilt that might have been lingering was long gone, it still made me sad that he wouldn't allow me to pleasure him with my new found knowledge and that to him lovemaking was something left behind with our own youth. For me, I felt younger than I had in a very long time, simply feeling as if I was alive and awake after a long hibernation.

Often as I lay next to my son after a rousing sexual encounter, my body glowing with satisfaction, John would sit on one elbow and study me and shake his head. It became a common joke that he would say at some point in the aftermath of our incestuous lovemaking, "It's a damn shame Dad didn't see this. He'd have picked up some really good pointers in how to please his wife."

I would usually struggle up, little aftershocks of orgasmic pleasure making me shiver as I moved, and wrap my arms around my son's neck and before I gave him a long, slow kiss, murmur, "I may be his wife, but I'm my son's woman now!"

That seemed to please my son, but there was this look in his eyes, a small, but smoldering fury about his father's lack of interest in pleasing me...a look that made me realize that Paul's indifference offended him nearly as much as the joy he took from pleasuring his mother. I realized that it was a dangerous look...a look that I had seen before in my son since he was a little boy, pushing and shoving against the limits and boundaries around him – a look that had gotten him in trouble with his parents and the local authorities several times as he defied rules, sometimes laws and convention in order to satisfy his sense of right and wrong.

That being said, I wasn't totally surprised when after we'd been lovers for maybe four months, as we lay cuddling naked together after making love, his semen slowly dripping from my well fucked cunt, John sat up and looked down at me and said, "I have a plan on how to maybe finally get Dad to pay attention to you, see you as the sexual beast you are and show him some pointers.

When he told me his plan, I was at once horrified, intrigued and to perfectly honest, so turned on that I sucked my son's cock back to life and fucked him again on the spot. I agreed to his plan despite my better judgment, knowing full well how erotic the possibilities were and surprised that the potential humiliation of my husband was making me so wet.

John implemented his plan on a Friday evening, staying in instead of going out with friends...not that he did that as much as he had before we'd become lovers. I had mixed Paul a drink at his request...nothing complex, just a rum and coke, but before I brought it to him, our son sitting at the bar, had held up a small vial of clear liquid and with a little boy's naughty grin, poured it in his drink.