Instruction Ch. 02

Story Info
Erica lets Becky get to second base.
1.2k words
4.51
138.8k
23

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,587 Followers

In the morning Becky kept things casual, they ate breakfast and went out to the beach. When they came back that afternoon she did insist that they take another bath together, although this time Erica seemed more amenable to the idea. It was sheer torture having this gorgeous, young, innocent body in front of her, being touched and touching her and yet not able to really do anything about it. Not yet anyway. The fact that Erica was her cousin really just made it more exciting, the taboo adding a thrill.

That afternoon she wanted to try kissing again, and Erica responded with eagerness. They kissed, tongues intertwining… her young cousin was actually a bit of a natural and she could feel her pussy fluttering. Pulling her closer she wrapped her arms around her waist and pressed forward, fingertips rubbing her lower back just under her shirt. The kiss deepened as she began to press her back, and Erica willingly lay back so that Becky was on top of her, bodies pressing together. Instinctively the younger girl parted her legs and Becky was in the middle of them, their groins pressing together. Becky moaned into Erica's mouth, wanting more of her cousin.

Insistently her hand worked its way up Erica's shirt, slowly and caressing as she went. It made her cousin tense, and the kissing abated a little, but she continued insistently. When she actually got to that firm globe though, Erica tried to push her off again.

"What's wrong Erica?" she asked, pulling back and feeling a little snappish.

"It's just that…" she blushed, "I don't know, it feels so odd having you touch me there."

"Didn't kissing feel odd at first?" Becky demanded.

"Well, yes…"

"And does it feel odd now?"

"Well no…" blue eyes looked up pleading for understanding. Becky sighed.

"Look, maybe I'm going about this the wrong way." Kneeling between her cousin's legs she pulled off her bikini top and Erica gasped.

"Becky, what are you doing?"

"Showing you my tits." Erica blushed again at the crude word, looking away for a moment. This gave Becky the opportunity that she needed to grab the girl's hand and place it on her bared boob. Yelping, Erica tried to pull her hand away but Becky held it securely.

"See?…" she rubbed it up and down on her boob, moaning a little, "Oh… it feels good Erica… I would love it if you touched my boob on your own."

"You would?" Erica stopped struggling a little, surprised at this announcement.

"Oh yes," Becky reassured her, "There's lots of things that feel good on boobs. Here, squeeze it a little." She took her hand away, allowing her cousin to feel her own body. That gentle, tentative hand felt so good, and it felt even better when her cousin reached up her other hand to grasp her other firm globe. "Oh yes… that's it Erica… oh that feels so good… now rub my nipples, that feels even better… ohhhhhh…" she moaned as her cousin's finger rubbed against her nipple, gently at first and then more firmly as Becky arched her back and verbalized encouragement.

"Now pinch my nipple… that's it… oh… you can even do it a little harder, oh yes, just like that…" Becky was in heaven, dying to do this back to her young cousin and yet thrilled to be getting anywhere at all. And it felt so good to have her boobs played with, her nipples were especially long and sensitive. After a few minutes of playing with Becky's breasts and observing the effect it had on her older cousin, Erica was feeling a bit braver.

"Now… me?" she pulled her own bikini top off, letting her hanging globes fall free of confinement. They were just so perfect, Becky mused, having small breasts of her own she loved the big ones. Juicy and ripe fruit for her to pluck… immediately her hands engulfed the two melons and she started gently squeezing.

Erica moaned and lay back, she could feel her pussy getter wetter, just like her cousin had told her it would. It felt good… all tingly and pleasurable. Her breasts were tingling too as Becky kneaded them like they were dough, squishing them around, her movements becoming firmer and less gentle. Then her thumbs began brushing across the pink tips of those luscious melons, and Erica moaned at the amazing sensation that coursed through her. It seemed to go straight to the wetness that was building in her pussy, heat filling her body.

Becky watched with delight as her cousin moaned and writhed beneath her, there was something just so sexy about complete innocence. The way Erica responded so enthusiastically to her cousin's handling told her that this girl had never had any kind of stimulation at all. She pulled those sweet nipples, tugging them away from Erica's body and watching as she arched her back, moaning loudly. Her eyes were squeezed shut and there was a look of total abandonment on her face.

But Becky reminded herself not to push too fast. Playing with each other's breasts were one thing… getting her sheltered cousin into bed was going to take a little longer. There were definitely ways to speed up the process though.

Lowering her mouth to Erica's nipple, she sucked the sweet bud into her mouth. Her cousin's eyes flew open at this new stimulation and she looked shocked, very much like she was going to protest again. Becky sucked hard and nibbled at the tender bud, and Erica's half-formed protest turned into an ecstatic moan as she got the full benefit of this addition to their explorations. Writhing beneath her, nipple popping in and out from between her teeth, she rolled it with her tongue, squeezing those round tits as she suckled like a starving infant. God her cousin was sexy when she was squirming like that, her thighs were trying to close around Becky's, trying to get some stimulation on her pussy without realizing it.

Moving her mouth to her cousin's other breast she did the same thing with that nipple, pinching the one that she had just abandoned with her fingers. Erica was lost in a sea of arousal and lust, not even knowing what she wanted except that she never wanted these wonderful new feelings to go away.

Eventually Becky moved off her young cousin's nipples and presented her own hanging fruits to those innocent lips. Eagerly they closed around one pert, pink nipple, innocence fleeing in the face of pleasure. She wanted to give the same heady sensations to her older cousin, her adored older cousin who was showing her these great and wonderful new things. Suckling and nibbling she attacked the smaller breasts, really getting her teeth going while biting those long nipples. Becky bit her lip in painful pleasure as her cousin chewed on her nipples, her innocent enthusiasm was almost a little too enthusiastic but it felt so good.

Finally she had to pull away, gasping, her nipples sore and raw after so much attention.

Smiling reassuringly at Erica's worried face she told her, "That was good… very good, but we should stop and go get some dinner now."

"Ok…" her cousin eyed her shyly, "Maybe some more tonight?"

Becky grinned.

**********************

That night the cousins spent another hour playing with each other's breasts before crawling into their separate beds. In hers, Becky deftly and quietly brought herself to orgasm before falling into a contented sleep, thinking about how well the day had gone. Erica's fall into slumber was nowhere near as easy, she had no idea how to cool the heat between her legs and so she tossed and turned for several hours before finally falling into an uneasy sleep.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,587 Followers