Into Africa Ch. 03

Story Info
MR. iBORI. Mrs. Garrett continues to advance.
3.7k words
4.63
16.6k
31
2

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,607 Followers

CHAPTER 3: MR. IBORI

The phone rang while I was clearing the table, Robert finishing his coffee before Dimka would arrive to take him to the office. I was covered in a light robe loosely tied at the waist. I turned quickly and felt my breasts move underneath the silky material, my nipples rub against it and harden instantly. It wasn't the nipple rubbing on the material that caused the reaction, though.

"Good morning, sir," came Robert's voice as he responded to the phone. Sir. One of the African men he reported to. That was why my nipples hardened. That was all it took. Even though the man was some distance away, it was an African man. "Of course, sir. That's very thoughtful of you." After a pause, "Should I remain here, sir?" Another moment of quiet as he listened. "Very good, sir. I will let her know you are coming. And again, thank you for thinking of her."

He ended the call and brought his coffee cup to the sink. "That was Mr. Contee. He said he is going to come by this morning to check on how you are doing." I watched him carefully for what his face might reveal. Was he concerned? Was he troubled by another man in our house when he was gone? Apparently not. "That's nice. I just knew this was the right decision for us."

I smiled at him and gave him a peck on the cheek. I checked the clock on the stove: 8:00. We both knew Dimka would be waiting outside in the shiny, black Land Rover. I walked with him to the front door. As Robert focused on opening the passenger door, I loosened the tie for the robe to gap open more while still connected at the waist ... just barely. As Robert settled into the seat, I stepped from the door and bent over to touch a flower next to the walkway and purposely undid the tie. When I stood, the robe opened exposing a breast and my slightly parted legs. Robert was focused on something in his lap. Probably his phone. Dimka, however, smiled in appreciation.

I returned to the kitchen to finish cleaning up from breakfast. So, Mr. Contee was coming. I glanced around. The house looked good. I would make the bed, of course. I would remain as I was dressed, though. I didn't know when he was coming, but I would be ready. It has been weeks since I had been with Mr. Contee. I felt my arousal surge. Dimka had certainly reported my progress and he certainly knew I was now a three-hole slut for African cock after the two drivers ravaged me. I smiled at the memory. Then, I recalled Robert's reaction to the phone call. There was no hesitation or reluctance in his response. Was he somehow making the same transition in whatever way it was happening as I was? As Mr. Contee had assured me he would?

When the doorbell chimed later, I rushed to the front door. I was barefoot, still in the same thin, silky, short robe which I cinched a bit tighter. I opened the door expectantly and wasn't disappointed.

"Mr. Contee, sir," I gushed out. My face was radiant and I felt a flush wash over me. Damn, just the anticipation of African cock. "Please come in, sir. I was hoping to see you, again, sir. I ..." He held up his hand for me to stop.

"I'm not staying, Mrs. Garrett."

"Oh ..." It came out with the disappointment I felt.

"Actually, we're not staying," he added quickly.

"Ohhhh ..." came my response now filled with new hope. "I ... I ah ... I should get dressed then."

He stopped me, again. "No ... you're dressed perfectly. High heels, perhaps."

High heels and a short silky robe? "Where are we going, sir?" I could have added, dressed like this.

He ignored the question and motioned me off to the bedroom. I returned a moment later bouncing. At least my breasts were bouncing with no restraint under the robe. He held the door and closed it behind me. His car was parked in the driveway. The robe loosened as I sat in the passenger seat and fastened the seat belt. My entire right leg was exposed and the robe gaped on top to show my right breast. I looked over at him. He noticed it all. He smiled. I left it as it was.

"I don't believe you have met Mr. Ibori, yet," I assured him I hadn't. "Mr. Ibori is the Vice President of the group your husband and I work in." I nodded. "We are on our way to his estate where you will meet him." Dressed like this. Mr. Contee reached over and tugged on the tie to fully loosen it. He then pulled the robe open on top to expose my breasts. He pinched a nipple as he drove. "Dimka speaks very highly about you, Mrs. Garrett. This meeting is very important. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir. You want me to fuck him." He looked over at me. I rethought my answer. "It would be my honor to fuck such an important African man, sir."

"There is an agenda at play here. How you fit into that real agenda will be made known to you when the time is right." He glanced at me. "I trust Dimka. I have taken his assurances and passed them on to Mr. Ibori. Do you understand?"

I smiled at him. "Of course, sir. I understand completely. I understand now what I am meant for. It has been very illuminating, sir. Not to mention exciting. I am honored to be able to please African men in whatever form they desire. Dimka has opened me, sir" I giggled "to the ways that can be done. I will happily do whatever is necessary, sir. I won't let Dimka or you down." He told me to open my legs and I did. He reached over while keeping an eye on the road. I knew I was wet and he did now, too. "Of course, sir. I know I am going to have African cock." He chuckled.

There was another car parked at the front of the magnificent house as we entered the estate. I immediately thought of the Land Rover Dimka uses for us. I opened my door when the car stopped. Mr. Contee looked at the front door, then he turned to me. "You can leave the robe in the car," he said. I glanced around the area and the other large homes but barely hesitated in complying. I resumed a proper position of straight back, shoulders back, and breasts proudly displayed. "Mr. Ibori is a taskmaster and a stickler for detail. That's what this is about. He wants to verify for himself before ..."

I nodded and presented a smile I hoped showed my confidence. It would have been the confidence I was struggling with, however. I was nervous. Not the fucking. Dimka is 14 inches and I can now take him in all my holes even if it takes concentration. No, the nerves were because Mr. Ibori was a more important African, even more important than Mr. Contee. I realized along the way that my nerves were not focused on possibly disappointing Dimka or Mr. Contee as much as not showing the honor such an African man as Mr. Ibori deserves. I felt it in my body, my pussy and nipples, even my asshole clenched. Pleasing African men was now my purpose but some African men deserved more.

Mr. Contee began walking to the front door and I fell in slightly behind him to the side. I found myself maintaining posture as I followed naked outside in this important neighborhood. Inside, I was surprised to find not only Dimka but the other driver who double penetrated me that day. They were both naked, their strong powerful bodies and long cock like a buffet of desserts for my eyes. Nobody said anything but led us deeper into the house to a huge bedroom with a large bed and a man wrapped in a satin robe reclining on it.

Mr. Ibori. He wasn't as physically imposing as the other men but his real power was very evident in the deference all of them showed this man. I was ushered to the foot of the bed. I stood naked before him wondering what was going to happen and how. Dimka was on my left and the other driver on my right. It wasn't until Mr. Contee pressed into me from the back that I realized he too had become naked.

"This is Mrs. Garrett, sir," came Mr. Contee's presentation of me. I glanced down (shyly?} and found my nipples rock hard and felt the wetness between my legs surge.

The man smiled, his eyes leering as he appraised me. I studied him, too. He was 5'-11" and trim. Like all the others he was very black and he was also bald. My eyes quickly settled on his big cock lying against his left thigh. I felt a slight pressure on the small of my back. I knelt on the bed and made a couple of crawling steps toward the man.

"I am honored, sir." My knees were parted. His eyes moved from my face to my breasts to the space between my thighs.

"Why are you here?" I could have taken it as a challenge. Instead, it was only a test, a beginning test.

"To honor you, sir," was my immediate response. "I now understand my purpose in being here, sir. I am here to honor and please and serve African men as they rightly deserve, sir." I unflinchingly looked into his eyes. "How may I serve you, sir?"

His response was simple and direct, "Suck my cock."

A smile formed on my mouth as I crawled further to him and his side. I grasped his cock softly in my hand, stroked its length from head to ball sack. Like the others, his balls were large and I imagined swelling of African seed for my pussy. I bent down to lick his cock up and down to feel his cock swelling in my hand as minutes passed when I took the head between my lips and I sucked the collected pre-cum off. I sucked his cock leisurely, carefully as if loving it, as if worshiping it. I was. As I did all African cock presented to me. My mind continued the mantra: African men are dominant of all males and I am theirs to use.

His cock was hard and a full foot long in my hands and mouth. I took it into my throat and worked with serious, devoted effort to take more and more of it into my throat until I again had my nose pressed into the pubic hair and an African cock deep in my throat. I felt a finger on my chin. It woke me from my intent efforts.

"I will cum in your cunt."

I pulled my mouth from his cock and licked the excess saliva from it. I then straddled his mid-section, raised to align his cock, and sat down slowly over his cock. He moaned as I gasped. I had a contented smile on my face. Apparently, he was watching me.

"You like African cock, Mrs. Garrett?"

I looked down at him as I rose and fell to full depth over his cock, my smile growing. "Hmmmm ... oh yes, sir." I was bouncing up and down on his cock, my breasts bouncing, my body jiggling with each impact. I heard him groan and strain up and I ground into his body, jamming my clit into his pelvic bone. As his cock spewed cum into my pussy, I orgasmed with him washing his spewing cock with my juices.

After only a moment, he rolled me to the side, his cock sliding from my used pussy. On my back now, I saw Mr. Contee moving onto the bed between my splayed legs. I reached out to him. He easily slid his 12 inches into my open pussy and immediately began pounding into me. There was nothing gentle or prolonging about this. This was a primal fuck for release and I wrapped my legs around him to rise and meet his powerful thrusts.

After he filled my pussy with more cum, he immediately pulls out. It was Dimka's turn. He flipped me onto my hands and knees and thrust his 14 inches fully into me. I found Mr. Ibori relaxing against the headboard next to me, his now flaccid cock on his thigh. I wiggled to the side as Dimka pounded his cock deep into my pussy to take the man's soft cock into my mouth. Dimka's powerful thrusts made it difficult to suck the other cock but once I had it growing in my mouth, the pounding behind me drove my mouth and throat down over the other cock.

I lost the cock from my mouth as I began orgasming and Dimka added his African sperm to the others, all of it mixing in my swampy pussy. I remained as I was when Dimka pulled his long snake from me, recapturing Mr. Ibori's cock back in my mouth. The last man, the other driver, plunged his cock into my gaping pussy and began fucking. Then, he abruptly pulled out. I moaned in frustration around the long cock in my throat but soon sighed in relief as it pressed against my asshole. I groaned around the cock as the other one stretched my asshole until it opened my sphincter and plunged inside. The cum soaked cock then slid through my clenching anal passage.

I orgasmed again before he did but not by much. As the cock in my ass finished draining its cum, I felt Mr. Ibori's cock pulse in my mouth. I pulled back and looked up at the man.

"May I drink your cum this time, sir?"

"No, not this time. I want your ass around me, too," was his reply. His words weren't lost on me, either. 'This time' he said. God, these African men are amazing!

The cock in my ass immediately pulled out of my still spasming asshole. An involuntary throaty moan escaped me. Mr. Ibori didn't move, however. I expected him to move, to kneel behind me to forcefully thrust his cock into me as the other had but he didn't. My mind caught up, though. He hadn't moved before, either. I had fucked him. How would I do this with my ass? I didn't remember a time when this had happened. I improvised.

I rose and turned my back to him as he reclined with his upper back against the headboard. I knelt over his hips, leaned forward to reach underneath for his cock. As I lifted his cock and my hips, I could see the cum leaking from both used holes. I moved the cock and my hips until I felt the cock against my open asshole and sat down. I moaned as it slid into me and I heard him groan as my ass clenched around him. As I positioned myself to fuck him, I caught the eye of Mr. Contee who was smiling broadly. My face responded. My body flushed with arousal even beyond the 12 inches of cock buried in my ass. And pride welled up inside me at having pleased Mr. Contee.

I rose on the stiff cock until just the head remained lodged inside my tight sphincter, took a deep breath, and dropped, not lowered, but dropped. Gravity jammed the cock to its full depth and I smacked onto his hips. He groaned and I felt him stiffen more inside me.

"GOD ... you wench ... you almost made me cum."

I turned enough to look over my shoulder and down at him as I continued to raise and lower my hips over his cock. "Isn't that the idea, sir?"

"Yes and you are very good at it but I want to enjoy your tight ass a bit more."

I looked forward and found Dimka smiling and stroking his long cock. I caught his eyes and opened my mouth toward him. His smile broadened as he climbed onto the bed next to me holding his black cock out. I tried several times as I bounced up and down on Mr. Ibori until I finally snagged Dimka's cock with my mouth. It was awkward and I was mostly concentrating on Mr. Ibori but the intent wasn't now to make Dimka cum but to merely assist him with stimulation.

After Mr. Ibori filled my ass with more cum, he pulled me back to his chest. I straightened my legs out and his feet hooked mine and spread me out wide. His cock was still buried deep in my ass just because of its 12 inches. When he pulled me back, I lost Dimka's cock from my mouth but I heard him call Dimka who moved between our spread legs on his knees, his cock held out in front of him. I looked in wonder at what was about to happen and remembered what the two drivers had done to me. As I sat on Mr. Ibori's cock, I watched Dimka approach my spread and messy pussy with the head of his massive cock. I sucked in a breath as it began spreading my hole for entrance. It was tight with the cock in my ass but it was going to fit. I moaned loudly as it spread me wide and pushed inside. I also heard Mr. Ibori groan behind me as the new cock slid over his with just that thin membrane as separation. I immediately felt his cock twitch and jerk with the stimulation.

I looked into Dimka's eyes as he thrust his cock into my stretched pussy. "Ohhhhh ... FUCK YESSSSSS!" I cried out.

He began thrusting harder and harder. Mr. Ibori was groaning as was I. I orgasmed around both cocks, both holes clenching the cocks buried inside them. That sent Dimka into climax and through it all I felt another twitch and growth in my ass.

When Dimka pulled out of my pussy, Mr. Contee was right there to take his place. He thrust fully into my pussy and both Mr. Ibori and I cried out. My eyes were closed with this assault but opened with some disorientation when I felt something tapping my cheek. It was the last cock. I opened my mouth and the man behind the cock pressed it into my mouth and down my throat. Three big African cocks at once. It seemed impossible but I was doing it ... or it was doing it to me.

Mr. Ibori came first followed by Mr. Contee and me, again. Then, with both holes still full of spent cock, I focused on the last cock in my mouth until it too came while buried in my upper throat.

With all the cocks spent, they released me and I slipped to the side and Mr. Ibori's cock slipping from my ass after who knows how long it had been there. Suddenly, I felt incredibly empty ... and gaping ... and messy.

We moved to the back patio for drinks. The men put boxers on. I remained naked, of course since my only article of clothing, the robe, was in the car. The four men were seated in a rough circle while I was seated across Mr. Ibori's lap with one foot to the side to provide his fingers access to my open and messy pussy which he frequently made insertions to bring up to my lips to suck off.

"You did well with her, Contee," Mr. Ibori said as if I wasn't sitting on his lap. "Mr. Okafor will be pleased with her."

"Thank you, sir," Mr. Contee replied, "but the credit belongs with Dimka here. He was the one who spent the time with her training."

Mr. Ibori chuckled and dipped two fingers into my pussy and brought them up to my lips. "Well, then, thank you, Dimka. Though I don't imagine it was an assignment you regretted."

I listened to their banter back and forth. I didn't find it at all humiliating. I had come to believe my body truly was for the pleasure of African men. If they found additional pleasure and bonding in sharing these experiences, it is just another form of providing service to them. They often referred to me as Mrs. Garrett but I knew very well they didn't see me as another man's wife in a manner of respect. I knew I was a slut ... an African cock slut ... and I was thrilled beyond reason to be just that.

Suddenly, my engorged clit was squeezed. "Are we boring you, my dear?" Mr. Ibori, of course.

"Oh, no, sir. I was just lost in thought about all your wonderful, big, African cocks and all the pleasure you provided me."

He laughed. "Ah, you are a good slut, indeed. I was saying that Mr. Okafor ..."

"The CEO?" I interrupted with.

"Yes, dear, that Mr. Okafor. Anyway, he is having a celebration the weekend after this one to celebrate a new acquisition. It will be at his hunting lodge for the entire weekend. I will be suggesting to him that you come as the entertainment for the men there." He was watching me. I was ignoring the others in the room.

"Are you asking me, sir? Because I didn't hear a question. If you are asking me, YES! It would be such an honor for me."

"You heard what I said? You will be the entertainment."

"Oh, yes, sir. I understand. All weekend I will be able to honor all the African men present. Thank you, sir!"

He chuckled and looked to Mr. Contee as I snuggled into Mr. Ibori's body and wiggling on his lap. He was saying he would provide details to him. As an idle thought, I wondered how Robert was going to react to this news but quickly let it slip away. A whole weekend. I mused about how many men it might be attending. I thought to ask but decided it didn't matter. No matter how many it was, the number would only make it better.

I waited for a pause in their conversation, then, "Sir, I'm so excited. May I please fuck you, again?" He laughed and I did. I fucked them all again.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,607 Followers