Into Africa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lowered his underwear and my face broke into a big smile. I tossed the garment in the general direction of the chair to grasp the 12 inches of big, dark, African cock hanging from his body. I held it in both hands as if it were a precious gift to be admired and viewed, first. I guess it was ... they all were.

I licked the head, then the entire underside of the cock. Even as I did this I felt it begin to swell and grow. I loved licking big African cocks because it seemed so wondrous for the lick to cover so much skin, so much black shaft, so much thickly veined surface that was very different from cock to cock.

I took his cock into my mouth and sucked, twirled my tongue, and took more of the cock deeper and deeper. I raised onto my knees as his cock grew harder to take the cock deeper down my throat. I heard him groan above me. Then I felt him tug on my arm. He crawled onto the bed and lay on his back. I followed to straddle him, hold his cock in the air and settle my pussy over it. I sighed as the head penetrated and heard him add his sigh to mine. I fucked him up and down until my ass sat on his thighs. His hands mauled my breasts and used them to pull me down to him. We kissed and his tongue penetrated my mouth like it was another cock. I sucked on it and used my tongue to caress it. All that while increasing my fucking motion on his cock.

I was ready to explode already. To have Mr. Okafor's cock in my pussy was somehow overwhelming. The powerful stimulation from serving African men was somehow magnified by this man, this powerful African of authority. My orgasm crashed over me to wash his cock as I drove my body up and down over it. My body shook as I attempted to continue moving over him. I found myself under him as he rolled us. He began fucking with powerful, dominant thrusts that shook my body with the impact, his cock head butting into the top of my pussy after glancing off my cervix. God ... I love big cock!

I squeezed my muscles as he continued to drive into me. I raised my legs and hooked my ankles around his back to raise my hips to his commanding thrusts. He leaned down and sucked in a nipple, taking it between his teeth and nipping it. I groaned.

He rolled us again. I adjusted my position and began fucking with wild intensity, rising high on his cock and driving down with abandon. He groaned and grunted, then raised his hips to meet me. I felt his cock swell and pulse, then release streams of cum into my pussy and that sent me over to another orgasm. I fell onto his chest and he held me tightly in his arms as his hips jerked in a spastic fashion as the last of his cum was released. I was gasping and he was panting.

I heard a sound at the door but didn't turn. I didn't want to move. Like so many other times since this all began, I didn't want to lose the feeling of this cock inside me.

He fucked me, again. I was continually amazed at the ability of these men to recover and have multiple climaxes. After cleaning his cock with my tongue the second time, he instructed me to go fuck the others. As simple as that. "Now, you can go fuck the others."

I padded down the hall with cum leaking from my twice fucked pussy, my inner thighs being smeared by it. The bare-breasted woman stood at the end of the hall and gave me a small smile as we passed. A naked white woman with three African men and many more men to arrive. I wondered what she thought of me. But I let it pass, I knew what I was.

I was being double penetrated by Mr. Contee in my ass and Dimka in my pussy when I became aware of another cock next to me. I assumed it was Mr. Okafor but found it belonged to Mr. Ibori. I smiled up at him as I gasped from the fucking I was receiving and opened my mouth. As I did, I noticed Mr. Okafor sitting to the side in an easy chair with the bare-breasted woman standing next to him. His hand was under her skirt and her eyes were closed, her lips parted and head slightly tilted up. Whatever he was doing under there, she was enjoying it. But, I was too. I had three African cocks in my holes.

Curiously, the cock in my pussy and ass slowed as Mr. Ibori in my mouth drove his cock harder and deeper into my mouth and throat. Only once I felt his cock pulse in my throat and the other two resumed forcefully pounding did it occur to me they were trying to time their climaxes. My arousal spiked at the potential and I clenched all holes at the same time: throat, ass, and pussy on the cocks assaulting each. When I felt the first spurt of cum, I exploded in response. Soon I was filled with cum in every hole, nearly gagging as the cum shot into my throat as I was distracted by what was happening in my other holes. I collapsed onto Dimka. Mr. Ibori's cock pulled from my mouth but the other two cocks remained embedded inside me as the three of us panted and gasped a recovery.

When Mr. Contee pulled out of my asshole, I began stirring but was held firmly by Dimka. Confused at first, I then felt a tongue at my gaping asshole licking leaking cum from it. I twisted my head back to find the woman, her tongue pressed in my hole and lips surrounding it and sucking. It was an intense feeling.

When she was finished with my asshole, she pushed me to side off Dimka, his cock sliding out of my pussy. She then pushed my knees back to my chest and spread them to open my crotch. She dipped her face and gave my pussy the same attention. I nearly orgasmed, again, she not only licked my pussy of cum but sucked my clit. When she raised her face, it was smeared by her efforts. She knelt between my legs looking at me intently. Not a smile. Not a frown. Not disgust. Not resentment. She was studying me. After a long moment, she rose smoothly to her feet and returned to Mr. Okafor. She bent to say something into his ear. He listened and nodded. She took a couple of steps to the entrance to the room and stopped.

"Assist my wife in preparing the meal," Mr. Okafor stunned me with. His wife? It wasn't just that she was 20 years younger but her breasts exposed and eating me in front of the other men. But I dutifully followed her.

"Wife?" I asked her once we were alone in the kitchen.

"You sound surprised," she responded with a heavy accent. "Is it because I am bare-breasted, that I cleaned up the cum from your holes in front of all the men, or because I am so much younger?"

"Well ..."

She smiled to ease my tension. "In truth, I am from the tribe they are all connected with and this is more to my liking than his insistence, though I don't think he has ever objected. There was a time when my husband thought I might be the one who should wear the collar but he desired me to be his wife and she cannot be married to one man. My husband thinks you, however, might be that one." She checked the door, then lowered her voice. "I cannot say too much until my husband is convinced and has decided to sponsor you, but ... I will say it would be a first. Through generations, hundreds of years, the woman sought has always been from within the tribe. She has never been found, again." She held my eyes.

"What do you mean," I asked with deep confusion and a new concern.

"No more," she said. "I fear I may have said too much. Later. Convince my husband and all will be explained."

What was I getting into? The only thing I did know at the moment was that today I still had African cock to please and tomorrow many more would arrive. I had enough to focus on at the moment.

12