Into Africa Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat on the desk and lay back, her knees raised and spread. There were four men in the room and I no longer saw them. It was only her. This beautiful woman with deep black, smooth skin and firm breasts. But I mostly saw her open pussy lips, the pink inside, the wetness of her arousal.

"Love me." She said it almost like a command but still like a plea, too.

There was no thought on my part. I stepped between her spread thighs. I leaned over her and kissed her mouth. I pressed my body against her groin as our lips mashed together, our tongues explored, my fingers exploring her breasts and nipples. She moaned into my mouth as my fingers moved over her body to her pussy, hesitating on her clit before parting her pussy lips and entering her. My two fingers entering her wet pussy brought a gasp from her. I smiled as I moved my face down, my mouth and lips stopping at each breast, sucking each nipple. I continued my mouth down her body, leaving kisses and licks on her skin, her deeply black skin. I was aroused by her ... by her blackness underneath my tanned but still white hand and fingers.

I backed as I brought my lips to her groin, bent at the waist, feet parted ... I knew my wet, drooling pussy was exposed to the men behind me as I feasted on the pussy and clit. Her moans brought me satisfaction, then my moans mixed with hers as someone pushed his cock forcefully into my pussy. Of course, it was wide and thick. Of course, it was long as it pressed deeper and deeper into me. All the men in the room had thick, long cocks. An African pussy and an African cock. My emotions were blasting higher and higher.

I heard a strangled sound and looked up for only a moment to find her head hanging over the other side of the desk, Mr. Okafor's cock deep in her throat. Not surprisingly for his wife, she wasn't struggling but with her hands on his hips was pulling him forward and deeper into her mouth and throat. I lowered my mouth back to her pussy and with my teeth nipped at her clit which brought another strangled sound from her.

The cock in my pussy was pounding me hard and driving my mouth firmly against her pussy. I wasn't even curious who it was that was fucking me, they all have used me with increased regularity especially after the departure of Robert from my life.

When the cock in me throbbed and spurted cum into me, I saw Mr. Okafor move from his wife's mouth. He was the next for me and he slammed his cock into me with the urgent need that came from being deep in his wife's throat but resisting the growing need to climax. I noticed someone move to her mouth and it all continued.

After the last man in the room climaxed in my pussy, I slumped to the carpeted floor. I was surprised but delighted when Mrs. Okafor encouraged me to recline on the floor and she joined me but laying alongside me in the opposite direction. She then rolled me on top of her with my pussy over her mouth. I gasped and moaned as her lips and tongue began eating the copious amount of cum deposited in my pussy. Once again, I was eating her pussy, too. Unconscious of the men in the room, only our mouths and pussies were important. We both orgasmed in a writhing tangle of black and white limbs.

Our pussy eating display had a predictable effect on the men. Granted, my experience before entering into the world of these African men was limited, but I remained impressed and excited by the remarkable recovery these men displayed. The two of us were idly fingering each other's pussy when I heard her giggle. I raised my head and saw her looking at the men standing around us. I joined her in a giggle of my own in recognition: four aroused cocks too long to stand up but hard nonetheless.

The men moved us into the position they had worked out among themselves. Mr. Okafor lay on his back on the carpet, his wife was moved on top of him with his cock up her ass with her back to him. Mr. Ibori moved in between her thighs and eased his cock into her pussy. She was moaning and groaning as she gasped out her encouragement to them. I was kneeling on the floor watching, anticipating how I might become involved in this ... if I would be involved in this. Maybe it was merely her turn. But, Dimka encouraged me up to straddle over her face as she was pulled back against her husband. With her tongue probing my pussy, I felt my ass cheeks spread and a cock pressing against that hole. He quickly was inside my ass and Dimka's cock, largest of them all, was pressed into my mouth and soon down my throat.

I still marveled at how my body responded to all this sexual activity. It didn't seem to matter how many times I orgasmed, I was always ready to orgasm again with stimulation. Along with her tongue in my pussy, her fingers pinched and twisted my engorged clit as the cock reamed my ass. I cried out, the sound stifled by the cock blocking my throat. My orgasm was not stifled.

Afterward, I was still standing before them on weakened legs, still naked as they redressed. I heard the faint sounds of the office functioning just outside the closed door of the office. I then wondered what the women at the desks just outside might have heard.

Mr. Okafor was speaking, "Osuni is represented as a beautiful, charming, and coquettish woman. She has no sensual repressions and inhibitions. But, she is also an independent woman." He looked at the others behind me as if to verify what was already decided, then add, "I want you to be Osuni, Ann. Not the tribal Osuni but the United Africa Osuni" He gazed into my eyes. "We are convinced you hold the same power, but we are of the modern world now, not the primitive, tribal world. We have already seen what comes of your body when men take part in it." I looked at him puzzled. "We received the largest contract in our long history after that celebration, dear girl. Also, the ideas and strategy coming from this group since you came have been like nothing we have imagined. Just think if more men began fucking you."

I returned his gaze but turned to check with the others, too. They all appeared very serious about what Mr. Okafor had said. "But, sir, how many modern men, even African men, still believe in the old tribal legends?"

Mrs. Okafor laughed and my attention returned to her, again sitting next to her husband. "You forget, dear. Never forget ... men are the problem and create their own trouble. They all desire to be stronger, smarter, more powerful, more wealthy. All of them. Even these men you've been fucking so long and are seeing rewards for it. Rewards, dear. Even before it occurred to us that you might be a modern Osuni, you were revered by them. It was the reason your former husband had to leave. It was the true test for us. When you wouldn't leave African men, we felt it could be true."

Mr. Okafor took over. "It sounds strange, doesn't it? We wanted to fuck you, we needed to fuck you, we needed you to need us to fuck you. You needed African cock, didn't you? You still do." I nodded. "Is it too much to truly believe that fucking you brings us success? Perhaps it is, but it is the same as any belief system passed down over generation. Belief isn't a matter of science and logic, it is here." He tapped his chest over his heart.

"Sir, you're saying that my being Osuni for the Corporation will have the effect of inspiring and motivating men so they can come to fuck me and in return hope to be rewarded." He nodded. "But ... sir ... won't that belief merely be a motivation, an inspiration to put the effort into their work to succeed?"

He smiled. "Does it matter which one is the fuel as long as it happens?"

Now I saw what this was. More than reality this was about symbolism. Bringing Osuni back as a Corporate symbol was an inspirational outcome rather than a truly divine one.

"No, sir, it doesn't matter. I have professed for a long time that what I truly wish is to satisfy African cock and especially United Africa cock. If representing Osuni's modern spirit for you produces added benefit, it will give me additional satisfaction."

I turned and found Dimka. He was the one I was connected to. He nodded, "You are the one. I feel it. I have for some time."

"If I do this," I asked finally, "what does it mean? Do I just fuck lines of African cock?" I chuckled trying to be absurd.

Dimka responded, "Exactly." Seriously? "Understand, you will be a goddess of sexuality. You will be sought after by company men throughout United Africa. But, remember it is not just sex for sex to them. Men will come to you for strength; wives may even wish to bring their husbands that they may be better providers in whatever role they have in the Corporation. It isn't just sex, it is sex with a purpose, an expectation of what only the goddess might bestow."

Mr. Contee added, "Remember, as Mr. Okafor said, it isn't so important that they believe fully but rather that they can't take the chance in NOT believing. Like the Christians and Jews ... do so many REALLY believe when science and logic have more questions than support? But they have believed at some level for thousands of years and they seek peace and comfort and strength from that belief."

I accepted, of course. I would have my respect and all the African cock I could want. More than I could want? That was to be seen.

12