Into the Curiosity Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without the music or any videos playing, and without any couples or groups of customers talking, the shop was completely quiet. The thick glass windows deadened whatever light traffic was on the street. He could hear, though, very distinctively, the sound of her fingers moving against and in between her lips, a sound that always drove him wild. He started to pump his hand faster up and down the length of his shaft, watching her buttocks clenching and unclenching. He couldn't resist any longer and reached out spanked her ass - not hard, not light, just a spank. He could feel he was close.

He could see her body tense and flinch at the unexpected slap of his hand. Her body was muscular from her athletics, her thighs tight right now, clenching both from the fit of the boots and the way she pressed down hard into the floor, grounding herself. As her lips parted, they began to make a wet sound with each stroke of her finger. She knew he was behind her, staring, knew he would be seeing her ass, the way it clenched tight as she pushed forward against her own hand. Knew he could look in the mirror and see her breasts, her dark nipples, her eyes filled with lust.

It became too much for him to hold back. Those long lean legs in the boots, the small of her back, and ass thrusting against her hand and her swollen dark nipples. He stroked his cock faster, squeezing it tightly with his hand, mimicking how tight he thought her sweet young pussy would feel around him. He thrusted faster into his own hand, timing his thrusts forward to hers moving back, thinking about how that tight ass would feel against his underbelly pumping into her hard from behind. "Ohh, god" he said between gritted teeth as he felt his hot liquid rocket up from his balls and watched in three mirrors its arc as it landed on the small of her back on the first burst, followed by another on her buttock, and then another, and then dripping into his hand, groaning as he came hard.

She gave a wild cry, something a bit desperate and out of control at the sight and sound and feel of him cumming. Immediately her own dam burst, as she shoved her fingers inside herself, unknowingly imagining the same thing as him at the time of her orgasm. Her back arched, her legs tight and thrust down, her ass clenching she exploded on her own fingers, for the first time cumming so hard she actually squirted, drenching her hand with the juice of her sex, the smell filling the room. Her hand slid down the mirror, leaving a sweaty trail as her knees buckled a little, her whole body almost spasming. She could feel his cum dripping slowly across her skin.

"Mmmm, god that was so sexy, Alison. Turn around, look at me." By the smell of sex and juice in the room, and her body, and her yelp he knew she had cum as hard as he did. "Show me your hand, Alison."

She turned in a circle, tottering on the boots in her sudden trembling legs. Alison leaned back against the mirror, her bare ass against it, smearing the cum, her skirt bunched up, her shirt as well. Sweat caused her hair to stick to her forehead and she stared at the man who had taken control of her. She held up the hand, knowing what he wanted to see, the hand glistening wet with her juices, her pussy and thighs slick with juice and sweat above the boots.

This is what sex looks like, he thought, watching the pretty young woman in front of him, her eyes glassy, her nipples hard and her thighs and hand shiny with her juices, hair framing her face wet with sweat, those boots still hugging her calves. He felt his own cock already bouncing back and nearly fully erect again at the sight of her. "Lick your hand clean, Alison."

Alison groaned with an animal sound and immediately followed his direction, as if it bypassed her thoughts completely. She stared into his eyes with her dark ones as her broad pink tongue came out and lapped her palm, tasting her own juices, more copious than they had ever been, lapping faster and harder as the very idea of doing this in front of him turned her on more and more, taking her further from self control.

"When you're done licking your juices, Alison, you can start on mine," he said, looking down at his erect cock, gripping it in one hand, his own juice still dripping down through his fingers.

Alison stared down at his cock, hardening again, and wet and messy from his orgasm. He fisted it and she knew he wanted her to taste him. Knew that she would, as she turned and sank onto her knees, still in his expensive boots, her clothing askew, skin coated with her juice and his. Looking up at him with her dark, seeming innocent eyes she stuck her tongue out and licked his fingers now, where they dripped with his cum.

It was the first time they had touched since his hands were on her calves helping with her boots, which felt like a while ago, and this was altogether different. "That's a good girl Alison," he said. "Do you like the taste of my cum and yours together?" The feeling of her tongue on his hand, the look in her eyes, brought his cock back to full attention

She lapped at his fingers, feeling like an animal kneeling there, licking up his juices. Indeed she tasted his strange taste mixed with hers. She did like it, because she knew it was wrong. And he did too for she felt his cock stirring under his hand, his fingers between her mouth and it. "Yes," she murmured, using her broad tongue to coat his whole hand.

His cock twitched as she lapped at his hand. Then he pulled his hand away from his cock, letting it stand fully upright on its own. He leaned his head down, and though there was no one else in the store, he still whispered it, "Suck my cock Alison."

He watched her body tremble, as a shiver raced up her spine at his words. His cock bobbed there, unveiled, glistening with his sticky juices. She knelt in his store, when she should be home studying, instead, looking up at him with her hair falling around her face and opening her mouth into a round O and moving for the head of his shaft, her lips glistening red.

"Have you done this before?" he asked, suddenly remembering her age. She didn't hesitate at his request, which had its own impact. But he did want to know if he should guide her or not.

"Uh... no," she admitted, looking at him uncertainly, embarrassed. Both for not having done it, and then for the idea that she was doing it, trapped between what she should be doing and what they both wanted her to do. Not wanting to displease him, her guide, she engulfed his head in her wet mouth and sucked, cheeks pulling in as her tongue bathed him.

He admired the fact that she was enthusiastic and honest and didn't hesitate. Probably the way she is in school, he thought. "I'll help you," he said quietly, "put one hand on the base, cover your teeth and imagine it's a lollipop." He reached out and took one of her hands and brought it his cock. The feeling of her hand made him throb again.

She felt the shaft hot and hard and moving in her grip. She felt something of the power there was in submitting, in pleasing a man. She followed his directions, her hand stroking slightly against that base as she sucked at his cock, careful with her teeth, starting to move her head slightly, slurping up and down.

"Yes, that's it Alison, that's a good girl. You're doing a good job sucking my cock," he said soothingly, and he reached out a hand and started to run it through her hair. He glanced over in the mirror at the site of her in the boots, her clothes a mess, her ass barely visible under her skirt. What an image. "I'm going to pump a little faster," he said, "keep doing what you're doing." His hand roamed through her hair, stopped and lightly gripped a handful of her thick dark mane, "that's a good girl."

She moaned on his cock. There was nothing particularly satisfactory about the feel of his shaft between her lips. And yet the way he praised her, the way he placed his hand on her head and controlled her . . . it was all those things that had lurked in the back of her mind all these years. She felt him pushing into her mouth, her jaw opening wider, heard him saying those dirty words, making her realize what she was doing, never able to escape it.

He was breathing heavier, starting to thrust his hips forward more aggressively, pumping his thick cock into her beautiful young face. It was getting more difficult for him to talk. "I want you to swallow my cum Alison. When . . . I . . .cum . . . keep it in your mouth and then swallow . .. like a glass . . . of . . . milk. Do you understand?" He said looking down at her, feeling himself getting closer.

She could hear the strain in his voice, and knew she was doing something right. It was right even though he was pushing into her mouth more and more savagely, a dark need taking him over. She knew he was no longer able to think of her as a sweet schoolgirl at his feet who he could guide. His hips were now pumping towards her sweet face like he wanted to drill a hole through her with his rock hard cock. She listened to his instructions, filthy as they were, turning her into something that not even the sluts she knew at school would do. And she nodded, sucking harder, her head banged backwards with each of his thrusts.

She was very enthusiastic. She hasn't run away, she hasn't resisted in the least. She's just obeyed every command. This could be the beginning of something incredible. He knew at that point he would tell her to come back tomorrow at the same time, but now his mind was focused on ramming his cock deep into her mouth, to feed her the first of what he knew would be many loads of his. He gripped her hair tighter, felt his knees shake and then from deep in his balls felt his orgasm build then explosde out of his cock into her warm wet mouth. He thrust forward and held it there for the first burst, pulled back and pushed in more. It was sharper than his first orgasm, and it went through his entire body, groaning as he came.

She knew if she pleased him he would be her gateway to many new things. The boots were just a little taste, one item on his shelf. Already she'd made herself cum, and taken his cock in her mouth. This was just one afternoon out of what she knew would be many. She wanted to do anything it took to please him. This was one of those things as his hands dug desperately into her hair and he thrust forward, even further than she had thought he could go. Her mouth was so full of cock that her jaw felt like it would break and she felt it pressing against her throat.

It seemed like more than she could handle. But as she felt the burst of warm seed in her mouth he thrust and then thrust again, jamming his cock head into the very opening of her throat. She gagged, feeling his cum spurt straight down into her stomach, his pubic hair in her face, his balls pressed against her chin. She could feel how she was emptying him, his body jerking sharply and trembling, his cock twitching in her mouth.

He slowed his hips, feeling himself emptying. He felt her take all of his juice and using his hand in her hair for leverage, slowly pulled himself out of her mouth, hearing the little pop and watched his swollen shiny tip appear. "Good girl, Alison," he said looking down at her. "You're going to be a great little cocksucker. Now stand up," he said relaxing the grip of his fingers.

She should be terribly offended at the way he talked to her, calling her dirty, demeaning names. But instead it thrilled her, made her even hotter in her core. And she knew he knew it. She knew he knew all those sorts of things about her, and that was why she was here, and why she sucked his cock for him, and stood up as he directed her. Tottering on her heels, drool and more on her chin, she tilted her head back and looked at him. She would let him do anything, she knew, no matter how degrading or kinky.

He looked straight in her eyes. "Give me your hands." He saw her willingness. She was now his, he thought. I could tell her to do anything right now and she would. Once I bring her to next orgasm, she will be mine. "Give me your hands Alison," he said again.

She stood there, under his gaze and did as he asked. After taking him in her mouth, what was giving him her hands. She reached out and placed one of her hands in each of his. She smiled tentatively; this seemed almost romantic after the chaos of the rest.

He took both her small hands and placed them in one of his large hands. He stepped toward her, put his right hand on her hip and pushed her backward. At the same time he took both her hands, raised them above her head, pushing her back two steps and pinning her against the mirror. All in the same motion and momentum he pressed his face closer to hers and kissed her hard, pushing his tongue in deeply. His right hand moved from her hip to her breast, and he groaned when he felt the hard nipple against his palm and ripe firmness of her young breasts. He could taste his own cum and her pussy on her tongue as he kissed her hard.

Alison was quite surprised by his sudden movement after the calm. His hand on her hip drove her backward and she found herself stepping quickly back to keep from falling. It was as if they were dancing, as he brought her hands up in a quick motion. But when her body crashed against the mirror, and she felt her hands held tight there above her head, she knew what kind of dance it was. She met his mouth with eagerness, sucking at his tongue as it entered her mouth, her passion showing in her hot, clumsy kiss. She moved her mouth against his, rubbing the flavor of strawberry lip gloss to add to the taste of his cum. He felt her moan, vibrate into his mouth as he grasped her breast, claiming it with his hand. Her leg rubbed against the side of his.

He smiled to himself at the faint taste of strawberry lip gloss, a reminder of just how young she was. He kept her hands pinned, then grasped her breast, teasing her nipples between his thumb and index finger, tugging on it lightly as he pushed her legs apart and pressed his muscled thigh between her legs until he felt her heat through his jeans, felt her surprise and her hips push back.

Alison felt the sharp addition of a bit of discomfort to the intense pleasure and passion, the pull on her nipple rougher than she had experienced before. Her tight, hard nipple was sensitive and the feeling that shot through it and down to her stomach was curious - intense and yet not all bad. She found her thighs clenching around his leg, rubbing herself against it, no longer ashamed of her behavior.

He slid his hand off her hip across her stomach, impressed at the tautness, and glided his fingers down to her waistband. He lifted his hand off, pulled his hips back, and reconnected with her skin under her skin, above her public mound. His fingers brushed through the small strip of pubic hair until he felt her wetness. After planking his four fingers together to form a solid mass, he stilled his tongue in her mouth, and lightly tapped her pubic mound and clit.

She felt his hand travel along her body, from breast to stomach to crotch, her whole being concentrating on that light touch and its journey. She began to tremble as it brushed across her curls. Her firm, dark-skinned thighs parted for it as he pushed his broad hand in, holding it stiff. Everything seemed to pause in the shop, though it was probably simply the stilling of their mouths. And then he tapped her gently, his fingers tapping the soft swollen lips and her clit within. It was the briefest of sensations, the tap giving more of a sense of pleasure than she would have expected as it struck her.

He continued this game, teasing her tongue with his, tapping her mound unrhythmically, feeling the sharp short snips of her breath when his hand would tap her skin upon contact, part whimper and moan. He heard the sound of her boot bump against the mirror and her fingers squeezed his tightly above her head. He pulled his tongue back, and with his lips lightly pressed against hers, whispered, "You're very, very wet Alison."

Alison thrust her tongue into his mouth, trying to catch his, moaning in frustration at the way he was teasing her at both ends. He slipped away from her attempts at a hungry kiss, he tapped against her swollen lips and clit, not enough contact to truly satisfy, yet he did not stop. She moaned into his mouth as he pointed out her wetness, saying it out loud, though they could both feel and hear and smell her wetness as he lightly tapped her soft core, feeling how wet and yielding she was becoming. She tried to thrust herself against his hand, never able to get the timing right, perversely wanting to feel him hammer against it with his strength.

She's ready, he thought. He stopped his tapping and pressed his palm against her mound, his fingers cupping her pussy. With little effort, the tip of his finger slid easily between her lips, then applied more pressure, nearly lifting her with his hand and finger, pushing deeper inside her, exploring her walls. He loved the sound of his finger and her wetness together as he started to pump his finger in and out of her slowly but firmly, his palm bumping against her clit with every thrust.

Alison moaned in satisfaction as he finally pressed his hand against her pussy, feeling her heat and the wetness against his palm. Her eyes closed as his finger slid inside, easily into her wet entrance. It was like, to that point, she might have touched herself. But now he used his strength, pressing up hard into her, feeling him nearly lift her body as his hand ground into her pussy. His finger drove inside and the heel of his hand pounded against her wet lips and swollen clit. Then he began to thrust, his hand slapping wetly against her with each move, her body lurching up and down. She moaned again, wanting more, not less of this intense feeling, listening to her boot heels scrape against the floor.

He started kissing her passionately again, pumping his finger into her wet pussy, harder and harder with each thrust, hearing the wet slap with every thrust. He slid her two hands down the mirror and managed to grab a handful of hair and it was now wrapped around her fingers and his. He tugged and pounded, tugged and pounded, pushing his tongue deeper into her mouth. He wanted this to be the first of the most intense orgasms she would ever have in her young sex life.

He was not gentle and sweet, but intense and merciless, his finger fucking her harder than she had ever been fucked, despite it being just a finger. It drove in and out of her relentlessly, all the time his hand slapping against her pussy lips. She thought that even more than the penetration, that feel of her whole pussy being pounded was what was driving her over the edge. He yanked her hands down, pulled wildly at her hair and her body arched and twisted against the mirror, the sweat on her skin leaving streaks as she twisted, caught between his hand in her hair and his hand inside her.

He'd certainly done this type of thing before and always enjoyed it, but her newness to it all made it feel as if it were to new to him as well. He was pumping his finger into her so hard he felt a soreness in his forearm, but feeling the way she writhed and bucked against him only spurred him on further. "Cum for me Alison . . ." he said, breaking off the kiss, "Cum for me Alison my little slut . . . my little pet . . ."he whispered hoarsely, feeling the heat from her face against his, sweaty, her whimpering breaths acknowledging to him that she'd never felt anything like this before. Her breath smelled of sex and salt and strawberry lip gloss.

The pounding against her swollen clit, the finger impaling her tight hole, his hand in her hair and his voice in her ear, it all set her off. She felt her peak building, just as he commanded, despite his naughty words for her. Or perhaps because of them. Knowing that outside these doors she was a good schoolgirl marked for success. Inside she was this man's dark pet, prepared to cum for him in leather boots, from the pounding his hand gave to her sex.