Intrigued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God!" Willow cried softly. "Mmmm. That feels so good, baby!" As Mark slid a finger inside of her she said, "Wanna see your wife getting fucked? If so, you might want to turn around."

Mark looked over and saw Derek standing and holding his wife's legs as he leaned down to find the perfect angle. He saw Grace take his long, thick cock in her hand and point him in the right direction. She let go and he watched his friend's cock slide deep inside his beautiful wife. "You look amazing, baby," he called out to her.

"Oh!!! That feels so fucking good!" she cried out in response. "I want you to fuck my friend this good too, okay, honey?" she called out to her husband.

Mark spent a little more time getting Willow ready before assuming the same position Derek had. Willow looked at him and said, "Give me your cock, baby." She helped line him up too, then leaned back as he pushed and glided effortlessly inside her. "Oh, shit!" she cried out. "Your husband's cock feels SO good inside me, Gracie!"

"Your's too, Willow. Oh my God, he's so big!"

The sounds of kissing had been replaced by loud moans, cries of joy, and huge balls slapping the tight, hard asses of their lovers.

"Oh my God!" Grace screamed.

"Someone's coming!" Mark called out. "Enjoy it, honey!" he said as he hammered Willow's tight pussy.

"Oh, shit!" Grace screamed as she shuddered hard. Derek continued to pound her.

Both of the girls had condoms staged near them as the guys got close they reached between the seat cushions and handed them to them. "Hurry, please," Willow begged as Mark donned his raincoat.

Grace played with her clit as she waited for Derek to re-enter her. Moments later, both women were being pounded hard by their new boyfriends' rock-hard members. Willow shrieked so loudly it startled everyone but Derek, "That's my girl!" he called out. "Come hard, baby." He kept fucking Grace and said, "She'll come again in a minute, bro.Trust me."

Derek was right. Willow screamed again followed almost immediately by Grace crying out, "Oh, my fucking GOD!!!"

Both men drained their balls as they hammered away while the girls came hard for the second time each.

Willow sat up and kissed Mark deeply and said, "Thank you, Mark. And happy birthday!"

Grace did the same with Derek. The guys stood up and peeled off their raincoats laying them in some tissues Mark pulled from a box in between them. They passed one another then joined their wives. "Happy birthday, honey," they each told them.

"Any chance you can do me now?" Willow said. Derek began rising to the challenge the moment she touched them.

"Me, too!" Grace said as though she were begging. Her snake charming was equally effective and in short order both women were again filled in the best way possible. Following a second orgasm for the guys and a third for the girls, the guys collapsed next to their wives.

Derek laughed loudly and said, "Happy fucking birthday to us, dude!"

He girls laughed and Grace said, "So did you enjoy our birthday present to you?"

Judging by the fact this became an annual tradition, the answer was evidently an overwhelming 'yes!'