Iris and her Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iris worked her magic as she could and swallowed the first two spurts, but the rest overflowed and she started choking violently, Steve pulled out and let her catch her breath. After that fairly intense workout he was feeling much better, he wasn't as drunk, and the thought that he had just violated a stranger finally hit him.

"Oh boy I fucked up hard", Steve thought, he could feel the pang of guilt hit him because he knew how strong he was, especially in his drunk unstable fit of rage. Intending to check on her he turned on the bed lights, and pulled off her blindfold. And in his absolute shock he revealed her baby sister's perfect angelic face. "Oh my god what have I done! I'm so sorry Iris, I'm so so so sorry. Let me get these off you." He uncuffed her with his shaking hands, he had no idea what to do, but all he wanted to do was get her untied, and then go hide in shame forever in a hole somewhere. It took him several fumbling tries, but he finally got her cuffs off, he avoided her gaze he immediately wanted to bolt, but Iris wasn't going to let him go. She reached around her and hugged him, "Its ok Steve, I don't blame you, and you shouldn't blame yourself. Its not your fault, alright, just let it all out." She cooed, she knew he was really vulnerable, and she definitely didn't want him feel guilty.

She could feel him push her away, but she wasn't budging this time, she wrapped her legs around his waist, rubbing his impressive member with her smooth thighs, and held on firmly, "Stay with me, you're safe with me. Let it all out" She reached over and kissed him full in the mouth. It was a little weird, considering all the things she's taken in her mouth today. But the kiss finally calmed Steve down, his hands were no longer shaking and he hugged her back.

"We'll deal with this, together", Iris assured her big brother, she's never seen so vulnerable before, she moved a little, and let him rest her head on her breasts, and cooed at him "I love you Steve, you know that, and I know you love me too, you can forget Kelly, she's just there to make you realize how good you are, you're way out of her league, and you'll never have to force yourself to be with someone like her."

"I'm sorry Iris, I... I don't know what came over me, I'm so so sorry." Steve finally regained enough composure to start talking again, he still had no idea how to handle the situation, but he just felt incredibly guilty, there were grab marks all over Iris, her nipples were bruised, her face was an absolute mess, her ass was a dark shade of red and there was blond hair everywhere from his violent face fuck. This was the baby sister that he loved the most, yet he violated her in an unforgivable manner, and now she's forgiving him. Steve just wanted the entire night to be a bad dream, he would wake up without knowing Kelly had cheated on him, and he wouldn't have raped his little sister......

"Did... Did I hurt you?" Steve asked, and immediately he regret his words, "OF COURSE I DID, look at those bruises!", but he was surprised again, as Iris giggled and replied, "Well... yeah, but I kinda liked it rough, don't worry about it. I learned A LOT in school", she pecked another kiss on Steve's face, and immediately realized how dirty her mouth was. "You know, I think my cum breath is pretty bad today, I should get cleaned up."

"I know James's dad has a nice hot tub right in the shower here, you wanna try it?" Steve asked.

"That sounds wonderful.... But... I'm a little sore", Iris pouted, she loved it when Steve carried her around when she was younger, but he hasn't done so in a decade. Steve knew exactly what she wanted, and picked her up, he brushed across her smooth thighs and bubble butt and once again felt a pang of guilt of how roughly he had spanked her just now.

"Alright I need to brush my teeth; you go get the tub ready!" Iris gleefully spanked Steve's firm butt after she was laid down. She could feel her legs wobble a little as she stabled herself against the basin, "Wow, I don't think I've been fucked this hard ever before, man that was intense!". Iris took her time brushing her teeth, and made sure to gargle on mouth wash three times making sure she was completely clean. By this time the tub was ready, and Iris hopped in right into Steve's arms, the warm massage jets felt incredibly good against her skin, especially her swollen nipples and dark red ass.

Steve was a little lost with his hands, on one hand he was naked with an incredibly hot blond bombshell in a hot tub, on the other it was his baby sister, and the bruises on her body was his doing. Not sure what to do, he kept his arms around her waist, and tries his best not to get an erection with Iris's bubble butt grinding against his crotch. Iris could feel that awkward reaction, and with a giggle she pushed her arms away and leaned against the front.

"Hey biiiig brother, will you give your dirty little sister a back rub?" She pouted and cooed, knowing she was irresistible to him.

"Ugh... Yeah sure, of course, where's the damn scrub", Steve scrambled around and found the scrub and applied started scrubbing his sister's back, he tried to avoid actually touching her skin, but every accidental brush made him realize just how smooth her skin was.

Iris could feel the tension in his hands, and decided that she had to be the one escalating the situation, she gave the tub a quick push, and bounced back into Steve's arms, she playfully rubbed her butt against his hard cock and her back against his chest. "My tits need some attention too; you were sooooo rough with them just now."

Steve was a little shocked at how quickly Iris was adapting at the relationship, he had no idea this was what she had in mind since she first learned about sex since she was 14. He reached to the front and started clumsily scrubbing her impressive bust. "OW! Be gentle there! Don't you have any idea how hard you were?" Iris playfully grabbed the scrub and tossed it across the floor, she grabbed his hands and cupped them over her tits, "Gentle! Get it!", Steve was dumbfounded, not just from how this was developing, but also at how great her sisters rack felt, they were firm, round, perfect in shape, yet still soft and bouncy and felt incredible, he gently rubbed his calloused fingers across her swollen nipples, he could feel them harden again. He could remember just how hard he mauled and squeezed them just now, and was determined to make up to them and he meticulously worked his hands across those perfect orbs. Iris was enjoying the breast massage, she rested her head back against Steve's shoulders and moaned softly "Oh yes, apologize to those titties, the boys at school call them 'cum on me' tits, and they worship them, they'd be so upset at how hard you tortured them".

"I'm sorry, I really really didn't mean to ...", but Iris stopped him before he could finish, "Hush... Its ok, I'm happy being your rape doll", Iris grinned. Those nasty words are turning her on again, and she just loved the look on Steve's face when he heard the words "rape doll".

"What the fuck are they teaching you school?" He asked, "Well, I'll tell you more eventually, but now there's more that needs cleaning.". Iris grabbed Steve's hand and guided him to her cleanly shaven pussy. "Remember how you came in your sister's fertile teen womb? You're the first person to cum directly in my cervix and now I'll be pregnant with your baby." She said jokingly, but she could feel him immediately tense up as that thought hit him. "Don't worry", Iris whispered, "I'm on the pill and its safe today".

"But you'll still have to clean me up!" Iris aligned her pussy towards one of the lower massage jets, and Steve started massaging his sisters tight teen pussy, even after a night of hard pounding it was still incredibly tight, he worked his calloused fingers in and spread it open, letting the hot water flush any remaining cum out, it was an incredible stimulation, the warm water jet along with the rough callouses of Steve's finger in her sensitive walls of her pussy was a massive stimulation, she arched her back and started moaning, "Mmmmfffff yessssss, that feels soooo good".

She tilted her head up and closed her eyes, Steve reached down and kissed her beautiful slut sister, their tongues interlocked as he picked up the tempo on his fingers. After almost a full minute of kissing, they broke apart, both panting and blushing at how incredible that kiss was.

"You know, you went realllly deep just now, I think my pussy needs a little deeper cleaning." Iris playfully suggested with the bat of an eyelash, and Steve didn't need to be asked twice, he flipped her around so they were face to face, and wrapped her legs around his waist, and gently lowered her onto his waiting cock. Iris winced at the pressure, and bit down on her lips, Steve reached in to kiss her again, and ever so gently inched her down on his cock. By the time they broke free his entire 11 inch shaft up her pussy, and she started slowly bobbing up and down a little in the water, while running her hands across his ripped chest and six-packs abdomen.

"Did you know I used to masturbate myself to sleep thinking about you?" Iris asked, she knew it was a shock for her brother, but she really wanted him to know this feeling wasn't just sexual, she loved him, as family, as siblings, and as lovers. Steve's only response was to kiss her, he had no idea what to say, and even if he did, he wasn't able to as he could barely contain his tears.

The kissing picked up as they embraced each other tightly, Steve could feel Iris's massive 36DD breasts press against her chest, his cock was so hard he thought it was going to explode, Iris was still slowly rocking herself up and down his shaft, and after a long night of physical and emotional rollercoaster Steve wasn't quite able to last as long and unloaded another torrent of cum into his sister's waiting pussy.

They repeated that process again, cleaning out her pussy, which led to more kissing and embraces, until Steve finally carried her out of the tub, dried her, and back to the bed, he found some clean sheets under bed and tossed the cum soaked sheets on the floor, as they cuddled in bed Steve finally mustered enough courage for the question he had for a while.

"So.... Who else fucked you tonight?", Steve asked, his large hands playfully massaging his sister's fun bags. He only came to terms with this relationship a short while ago, but it's more than enough time to know how amazing those titties are.

"It's barely been 3 hours since you've owned me and you're jealous already? Yeah I fucked both your friends, yes you were much much better than both of them combined, happy now?" Iris replied. Steve however, was more interested in the way she used the work "owned", he had no idea what that really meant, but satisfied with the answer, and clearly exhausted after a long night, he fell asleep with his new found sister slut in his arms.

Monday -- Noon

Brad and James both woke up at around the same time, both of them cannot really believe the events that transpired last night, they had roofied their best friend's little sister, then they not only fucked her, but also came in all of her fuck holes, then they cuffed her to the bed in their secret backroom and roughly 'raped' her when she begged for it. It was an incredible amount to bask on, and then they realized they had left Iris cuffed to the bed, and she hadn't been able to go to the bathroom or drink water for almost 10 hours. They rushed down into the backroom, and what they saw absolutely shocked them. Steve was cuddling Iris, both were naked, and Steve's hand was grasping an exposed breast still.

"Holy shit!!" Brad yelped, he immediately realized how loud he was, and stopped himself, but the damage was done and Steve woke up from his slumber. "You two, you two fucking dared to bang my sister? What the fuck guys?"

"Oh c'mon" James retorted, "I mean, we probably shouldn't have, but speak for yourself, don't you fucking use your brains before you fuck?"

"Boys boys boys... Stop squabbling, here's the deal, everyone got laid last night, we're all happy, we're all adults. There should be no judging whatsoever, understood?" Iris interjected firmly, she absolutely hated confusing relationship dramas, and the best way to stop it was to let the boys know she was in control.

"Now, it's been a long night and I think I need another hot tub session, James, get me some food, I'm fucking starving after getting fucked all night, Brad, get hot tub ready." Iris ordered.

"And me?" Asked Steve stupidly.

"As for you... You're going to get between your sister's legs, and say sorry to my fuckholes, do you understand?"

Steve didn't need to be asked again and immediately got to work. James came back with some fruits just in time to see Steve buried between her sister's legs alternating between her pussy and asshole and immediately had a massive hard on, Iris motioned her over, and started giving James and hand job while she hungrily munched down two bananas.

Steve carried her back into the hot tub again, and this time all three boys joined her inside, and took turns double teaming her. Steve was incredibly jealous, but Iris whispered that she'll make up to him later, and she'll have a surprise.

The orgy lasted until late afternoon, and many more loads were unleashed into every single orifice she had, the water in the hot tub was disgusting and had to be completely changed after that. They went out, ordered some food, and Iris teased all the boys with nipple slips and panty flashes all throughout the meal. Halfway through, she disappeared into the bathroom, and to their shock and surprise they found her black lace panties on her seat, already soaking wet. And that's when Steve got a text, "Get the fuck in the handicap stall or I'm grabbing the first server I see." That session lasted a good 20 minutes, and Steve came back out flustered, clearly enjoying the fuck session. "Alright James it's your turn", he said with a grin.

And then Brad got his turn, and by the time they were all done her fuckholes were back in the state they were in last night, red, swollen, leaking cum. Her hair and dress were a mess, and there was semen running down her legs. She went back to her seat and nonchalantly put her panties back on. The servers around them knew exactly what was going on, and they reacted either with disgust, or had a hard-on.

Iris and Steve went home after the meal, finally back to their home after the most tumulus 24-hour roller-coaster ride. They showered together, watched tv, and fell asleep on the couch. The next day Iris called up her high school friend to borrow a set of old uniform. She was much smaller than Iris was, and her uniform was not just incredibly short, but insanely tight as well. They went back to their high school, all empty for the holidays, and fucked in a bunch of different classrooms and the gym, she told Steve about her getting fucked by the coach, and the football team, and random guys at the parties, and each story would get Steve even more worked up and he 'punished' him harder, just the way she loved.

The very next day Iris tuned up the surprise level, she texted Kelly, saying that she had some of her things leftover at their house and she wanted to give it to her. Kelly didn't think much and dropped by to collect her stuff. She unwittingly drank some of the spiked drink Iris offered her, and woke up finding herself tied up riding Steve's cock while Iris raped her ass with a 10-inch strap on. She came over and over again as they punished her cheating fuckholes, the entire session was recorded by James and Brad with multiple cameras, and they recorded the cum-covered Kelly apologizing to Steve, promising she'll be his personal fuckmeat from now till forever, and sent that to her current boyfriend.

With that taken care off, James and Brad joined in and started spit-roasting Kelly while Steve watched by the side, enjoying his sister fuckdoll giving him the best deep throat he's ever had. With Kelly there to take care of Steve's needs Iris returned back to school, the vacation might be short, but Steve, Brad and James will be visiting her real soon, she's already promised Brad and James access to all of the teen sluts she knows, and James, he'd be happy just to see her :-)