Irish Housewife

Story Info
Young Irish Housewife seduced by African migrant.
2.5k words
4.38
74.5k
69

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Young Irish Housewife Succumbs To Jungle Fever (Chapter 1)

To give the story some context I will tell you a bit about my life.

My name is Kate and I am pretty much your typical suburban housewife, I am married to Pat and we live in a small town about an hour drive from Dublin. I am 34 and Pat is 36, we have been together since our late teens and married for 11 years, we have two children both under 12 years old. Pat works for a large construction company and is often away from home for days on end, though the pay is good which means I don't need to work just keep the house tidy and the kids fed and ferried to and from school. We are lucky that both our parents live locally to us as this means the kids spend a lot of time with either grandparents and we never have trouble getting babysitters.

I am very happy and content with my life, Pat is the love of my life and it was love at first sight for both of us, he is a great father and husband. When we met it turned out that Pat was still a Virgin at 19 which really surprised me as he was so good looking though a bit shy, this made me feel bad as I was far from a virgin having been with 20 plus guys since losing my virginity aged 16, I hung around with an older crowd in my youth and was pretty wild until I met Pat. As most women do I down played my experience to Pat and told him I had a couple of boyfriends previously, I tried to act naïve about sex though I had pretty much done most things sexual with other guys. Our sex life took off like a rocket once we got started and I had Pat eating out of my hand and to be fair he learned quick and to this day he is great in bed though one thing always leaves me wanting more, Pat isn't as big as some of the guys I had met in my youth and over the years I have missed that sensation of feeling full and stretched by a well-endowed guy. Pat isn't exactly small down there, he is about 6 inches long and medium girth but sometimes when we are intimate I pull him in tight to me and dig my heels into his bum as I long to feel him deeper.

Pat is no prude and we talk about sex all the time or rather the lack of sex when he is away as I have a high sex drive and often feel frustrated, so he wasn't shocked when I said I needed a vibrator to keep me company when he is away. We went online and searched for a vibrator and eventually I settled on a purple 7 inch rampant rabbit which over the last few years has gone through a lot of AA batteries, you could say I have become addicted to my new toy as I find myself needing to finish myself off when Pat falls asleep after we make love. My new toy has reopened those desires to be filled and stretched as the rampant rabbit is longer and thicker than Pats cock and over the last few years I have been using it day and night, usually lying on my stomach while I watch interracial porn. I have always been attracted to black men, growing up most of my celebrity crushes were black and I find the contrast of black skin against white skin so erotic and taboo however growing up there were no black people in our town.

Though I am quite flirty and get a lot of male attention I had never considered cheating on Pat, despite my yearnings and Pats short comings in the trouser department. There have been times when on occasion when I was feeling really horny and lonely I looked up a few guys from my past on Facebook that I remember as being pretty big though I never actually sent a friend request of anything. I always imagined that some guy would look me up on Facebook but my profile is under my married name and I look different from when I was a teenager, I still have the auburn hair but I am now a UK size 14 and have much larger boobs than my teenage years, I am what you might call curvy or an hourglass figure as I am 5ft 7 and have big boobs and a big bum and hips which Pat loves and I do get a lot of looks when I dress up to go out. Luckily Pat is not the jealous type as I can be quite flirty which I think also turns him on.

I decided to enrol at a local community college to do a course in basic administration studies as for one I was getting bored being at home all the time and it might help if and when I were to look for a job in the future. I couldn't help but notice that there were quite a few African people enrolled at the college, in the last 20 years a large number of Africans have come to Ireland and in recent years more of them have been moving to smaller towns like ours as the cost of living is cheaper than Dublin. As the course progressed I became friendly with most of the class and I found it so interesting to hear of the African cultures and backgrounds as like many Irish I had some biases and misconceptions.

Henri one of the African guys really caught my attention as he is very charismatic and charming not to mention extremely handsome. Henri is in his late forties, very tall with broad shoulders, short dreadlocks and very dark skin. He is originally from the Ivory Coast but living in Ireland for the last 12 years. I found myself constantly flirting with him and making excuses to talk to him which wasn't lost on him. Henri would show me pictures of his home village which looked and sounded like a tropical paradise with its palm trees, blue waters and golden beaches however he also told me that unless you came from a wealthy family opportunities were rare as corruption and poverty were rife.

At lunchtime one afternoon in the canteen some of the girls were chatting about men and many of the girls commented on how hot some of the African guys were and a few admitted they had been hooking up with them, which prompted the question if it were true what they say about black men which was met by giggles and nods of the head. Although myself and Henri had been flirting for weeks now I never considered acting on it however that night after hearing the girls talk about the other African guys I found myself fantasizing about Henri rather than watching porn while I was using my rampant rabbit which produced one of the most intense orgasms I had in a long time. In the past I had fantasized about other men such as celebrities but this was different this was someone I knew which made it feel all the more shameful and wicked but dirty and exciting at the same time.

I started to make more effort in my appearance at college, I spent more time on my hair and makeup in the morning and I wore tight fitting t-shirts and leggings which were still comfortable while showing off my curves. As the weeks went by Henri became even more familiar with me, often complimenting me on how nice I looked and how lucky my husband was to have such a pretty little wife and I didn't do anything to discourage Henri.

Occasionally he would leave his hand on my leg as we chatted or he would touch my arm as he told me how although African women were beautiful they didn't compare to the variety in Irish girls, when I told him how I always hated having dark red/auburn hair he laughed and said red hair against pale skin was so exotic and attractive especially to African men, he joked that all African men dreamed of coming to Europe and finding Jessica Rabbit.

The weather had improved to such an extent that I started walking to college as we only lived 15 minutes away on foot. One particular day I cursed to myself on realizing I had left my A4 note book at home and had decided to walk back and get it when Henri offered to drive me back to the house to get it, I gladly accepted Henri's offer and climbed into his car with him, as we pulled up outside Henri placed his hand on my thigh and complimented me on the halter neck maxi dress I was wearing and how sexy it was as it really showed of my curves.

Henri grinned as I asked him if he wanted to come in and help me find my notepad. I wanted Henri so much I had little or no concern about neighbours seeing me lead a big black man into our house neither was I concerned that people would notice we left college together in his car. Once in the door I had butterflies as I took Henri by the hand and led him to our bedroom, we didn't speak as we made our way to the bedroom, Henri stood behind me and kissed my neck as he undid my dress allowing it to fall to the floor, his large hands cupped my bare boobs as I groaned with pleasure finally feeling Henri's embrace. I turned and met his lips as we kissed passionately while I unbuttoned his shirt slipping it off his shoulders and onto the floor. I could feel the bulge in his chinos pressing against me as we kissed, I unzipped his buttons and took his semi erect cock in my hand, feeling his thick yet smooth cock I gently pulled his cock feeling it grow further as I did, Henri sensed that I was in awe of his cock and smiled as he playfully asked me had I never seen a cock before, I had to admit that it was the biggest I had ever seen, I told him that I couldn't even close my hand around it as it was so thick, I thought to myself if Pats cock is six inches when erect Henri's is easily 10 inches long. Henri laughed and said why you don't see will it fit in your mouth as he gently pushed me to my knees as he stood out of his chinos.

My pussy throbbed as I kissed and licked Henri's cock trying my best to take it in my mouth, I managed to get my mouth around his cock for a few minutes but my jaw soon ached as he held my hair and gently pushed causing me to gag. Henri lifted me to my feet and pushed me onto the bed where he proceeded to slip my lacy knickers down exposing my throbbing wet pussy, I groaned as he knelt between my legs kissing my feet as he moved up my legs and inner thigh until he was kissing my pussy, I begged him to fuck me as he licked, sucked and tongue fucked my pussy. Henri moved up kissing and sucking my boobs as we embraced in a passionate kiss, he couldn't get enough of my boobs telling me how beautiful my big white boobs were as I opened my legs and wrapped them around his back I soon felt his cock putting pressure on my pussy and even though I was so wet I could feel my pussy stretching around his cock as he slowly pushed further into me which also put pressure on my rear end. I looked him in the eyes as his huge cock pushed deeper into me causing my pussy to stretch further though my pussy was now self-lubricating as I came with each slow thrust. Looking down between our bodies watching his thick black cock sliding in and out of my white married pussy felt so right and erotic, Henri slowly worked his cock in and out of my throbbing pussy getting deeper with each thrust until I could feel his cock putting pressure on my cervix though I sensed he was close to Cumming as he was groaning and telling me how beautiful my tight little pussy was then as I felt him cum as he pushed balls deep into me filing me with his hot cum, as he rolled off me I could feel his cum dripping down the cheeks of my bum joining the already huge wet patch that had formed under me as we made love, as I lay exhausted I reached down and felt my tender pussy which was now gaping open as his cum continued to ooze from of me.

As we lay naked on the bed Henri told me he had dreamt of fucking me since the day we met and as he kissed my boobs and belly he admitted he knew he would have me eventually as he could tell I liked black men, he said all white women do. Though my pussy was feeling quite tender I wanted more of his huge cock, I wanted to feel it again between my hands and taste it, Henri soon grew erect as I kissed and sucked his thick cock and heavy low hanging balls, I worked his cock with my hand as I licked and sucked its huge head before Henri pulled me up on to him.

I groaned as Henri held my hips and pulled me down onto his cock stretching my pussy around his girth as I felt his full length penetrate me, he sucked and kissed my boobs as I rocked back and forth on his huge cock causing wave after wave of orgasms, my pussy was now dripping wet as I started to thrust back and forward faster allowing his cock to pound into me, his cock was now sliding in and out of me balls deep with ease as I cried out again and again. I could tell Henri was about to cum as he was talking less and just groaning and as I felt him cum I sat back on his cock fully impaled as his hot cum filled my pussy once more.

We drifted off to sleep naked in each other's arms until the reminder I had put into my phone sounded, it was nearly 3pm and time to collect the kids. I kissed Henri goodbye on the doorstep and went back to the bedroom to change the sheets and open the windows as the smell of sex was overpowering and the sheets were covered in a mixture of my juices and Henri's cum. I was quite shocked at myself, not because I had given in to my desires but because I didn't feel any guilt or even care that neighbours might have seen or even heard me and Henri together.