Island Prey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the bushes across the pond Hanna watched as her female lover was fucked. "My turn."

*

Tommy was lost. He had scouted ahead of Michael and Fred but when he turned he couldn't see nor hear them anymore. He was twisted around so much that he didn't even know for the sure way he came. After walking for an hour he realized that he was at the same place he started and decided to sit down.

After a quick fiber bar snack and a drink he remembered to look at the sun and noticed it to his right. Boy Scout training had taught him about the sun setting in the west and he knew the boat dock was to the south so he headed to the left of where the sun was and hoped he would find somebody.

*

Hanna watched Michael fuck Gayle and slipped back into the jungle. She knew there was time to have some hot sex so she decided to lay low and watch. After following some small tracks that met up with some larger ones she heard moaning in some bushes and knew some fucking was going on.

Amy slowed down when she saw Jack getting close. They had been fucking for over twenty minutes, which was eighteen minutes longer than she was used to with her ex. "You're sooo big," she purred while dropping completely down on his stomach which left nine inches completely filling her void.

"You have the most wonderful ass," he said trying to keep calm without cuming. His fingers lightly squeezed and massage.

"When we all go home I want to..," she stopped. "I want to have sex with both of you."

"Fuck," Jack said again picturing Amy and Katie in bed. Only this time he was between them. "FUCK! OH SHIT! I'M CUMING!!"

Amy giggled and moved up and down as fast as she could. She was close to a climax for the first time from intercourse. "AHHH....OH MY...IT FEELS SO....AHHHHH!"

Hanna peeked under the bush and saw Jack's cum dripping out of Amy's tight little pussy. She waited until Amy moved off before she lifted the bush and crawled inside. "Can I have a turn?"

Amy was surprised that another woman would openly surrender. "But you are the hunted."

"Yes, and Jack just caught me," she smiled seeing his semi-hard penis still covered with his cum and Amy's juices.

"But I wasn't finished," Amy whined.

"Why don't you both stay?" Jack asked.

"OK with me," Hanna said glancing at Amy's young treasures.

"Na, not ready for that yet," Amy smiled. "You two have fun. I'm going scouting."

*

Eve decided to leave her small hiding area and headed towards the fresh water for a drink. As she approached the area she heard talking and laughing and when she peeked through the brush she froze. Her man was on his back and the lesbian hunter was sitting on his light brown shaft. "What the fuck," she whispered. Now she was sorry that she had refused Fred.

She watched for a few minutes until she heard some noises heading her way. After hiding under some large palm leaves she saw the teenage boy walking her way wearing only a back pack. His penis had shrunk but it was still at least six inches. "If Michael can do it so can I," she smiled.

Tommy was about to give up getting his first piece of pussy. He was looking down when a brown foot reached out in front of him causing him to trip. He fell forward and when he turned and looked up he saw a brown naked goddess. "Eve."

"Yes, how would you like to be Adam?" She giggled.

He knew what she was proposing. "Are you sure?"

His growing member made her smile. "Definitely sure. Let's go and find the Garden of Eden." She pulled him up and held out her wrist for him to tie his white plastic bracelet. "So how old are you?"

"Eighteen," he grinned knowing that this was going to be it.

"Eighteen. Does that ever go down?"

"Sometimes," he answered. "But probably not today."

"Hurry," she smiled.

*

"Are you close?" Cindy asked as she lifted her tongue from her best friend's pussy. "I am."

"Almost," Katie answered while reaching down and pulling Cindy's face back between her opened thighs. "A...little bit more."

They managed to hang on for two more minutes before they both felt their dams bursting. "NOW CINDY NOW!"

"OH YES!" Cindy screamed.

They landed back on earth a few minutes later and moved into each other's arms. "When we are horny from now on we know what to do," Katie giggled.

"Definitely," Cindy sighed. "Do you want to go and find some action?"

"Not yet," Katie answered. "Let's rest up because we might need all the rest we can get."

*

Jack's eyes were closed as Hanna's lips and tongue slowly raised his cock from the dead. After getting it to its max she kissed up to his lips and gave him a self-taste. "Would you reach into my backpack and get my wrist tag?"

Hanna did as he said and put it on herself. "I'm ready." She lifted her body and removed her thong.

"Shit so am I," Jack grinned. He watched as the cute woman with light brown hair crawled over his shaft and lowered her bald pussy down onto it. "Maybe I can last longer this time," he grinned.

"How long did you last with Amy?"

He looked at his watch. "Maybe thirty minutes."

"That would be very good. Very good," she grinned as she lowered herself down his long pole.

As Hanna fucked him Jack concentrated on Hanna's boobs and long nipples. They were narrow and shaped like cones and the more he touched and played with them the firmer and more cone shaped they became.

"That feels so good," Hanna grinned. She glanced at his watch and saw the time. "It's only been five minutes. We have a lot more time to go."

*

Michael and Gayle finished and headed opposite ways just as Eve pulled young Tommy under her rock. "In here."

Tommy waited until she moved onto her back and when he started to join her she pushed him back. "Let me take off my thong first."

He gulped as he watched her pussy appear. "Does that mean?"

"Yes, you see I'm not going to punish you with foreplay because I know you want to fuck me so bad. Besides once you cum I'm sure you will be ready to learn how to please a woman."

He tried to talk but couldn't which made her laugh. It didn't bother him because her hand curled around his long shaft and pulled it to the target.

"You seem like a virgin," Eve whispered as his knob pierced her inner lips and disappeared. "Haven't you fucked Amy yet?"

"No, she's...she's my...my sister," he groaned.

Eve wanted to laugh but his cock moved past the deepest point where Michael had gone. Her eyes opened wide when it sank deeper and deeper until it bottomed out. "OH MY GOD!"

"Are you OK?" He asked hoping that he hadn't done anything wrong.

"Oh yes, I'm so OK," she sighed. "Move it...fuck me with it."

Tommy actually managed to last about ten strokes before he came. "AHHHGRRHHHH," he grunted when his spunk splattered deep inside. He didn't stop fucking and it didn't get soft.

"I knew it," she laughed. "I KNEW IT! KNEW IT!" She held on for ride number two.

*

Michael headed back to see if Eve had finished with the old man and heard her screaming. "Shit she let him fuck her after all." He ran through the underbrush and didn't stop until he was standing next to the young teen whose ass was rapidly rising and falling. "FUCK EVE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

Even opened her eyes and smiled. "GETTING FUCKED. WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M DOING?"

Tommy panicked when he heard Michael's voice and started to pull back and out but Eve held him close. "I'm sorry..uh I'll leave."

"No you won't," Eve grinned. "He wanted me to play this game and dammit I'm going to play it. Keep fucking me Tommy until I say you can stop."

"Yes Ma'am," Tommy grinned. His hands reached under and cupped her round ass while he sped up his compressions. "AH...AH...AH...AH...AH!"

Michael saw Tommy's wire tie on her wrist and knew he had to leave them. He didn't say anything as he turned and left.

"Good Tommy...GOOD!"

The second time lasted almost five minutes before they both climaxed together. Eve relaxed for a few seconds before he started fucking her again. "Oh my...three times!"

*

Fred walked around and could hear other couples fucking and decided to look for his wife. He wanted her to experienced sex with others like he was going to do and wondered what it would be like to watch her. After about an hour he decided to head back to the docks when he heard her laughter.

Mary had discovered it was Craig who fucked her from behind after they were finished. Her body now felt it was an applitizer and wanted more and she knew where to get it. She headed down the fresh water stream to the beach and walked up onto the Bennett son's who had just came back from monitoring the others. They turned and saw that Mary had given up her thong. "You better hide," the taller one said.

"Actually I remember that your father said if I needed anything that you would help me."

The shorter one smiled and stepped forward. "What can we do for you?"

"I think you know," Mary laughed. She looked at the small four-man tent they had set up. "Let's go inside and I'll show you."

Bill Bennett had been napping on his boat when he heard voices. By the time he looked over whoever it was had moved into the tent. He walked to the flap and looked inside at one of his sons fucking Mary doggie style while she had her mouth full of his other son's cock. "My boys," he grinned.

Bill sat outside until he heard both of his son's cries of satisfaction and smiled when they walked out of the tent. "Did you get her warmed up for me?"

"Yeah Dad," she is nice and lubricated. The short one answered.

Mary had not climaxed but was feeling good. She was lying on her back masturbating when the flap parted and Bennett's huge cock pushed in. "My dreams have been answered."

"And mine," Bill said moving in to see her pussy wide open with son number two's cum dripping out. He aimed at the graying pussy and hit the bullseye.

"AHHHHHHHH!" Mary screamed when the thick log moved slowly into her sex. "AHHHHHHH!" It was so big she felt like a virgin again.

Fred moved into the bushes behind the tent and was able to hear his wife's moans as she pleased both sons at the same time. He wished that he could watch but he didn't want to spoil it for her. About ten minutes later he heard them cum and was about to lift the flap when he heard her exclaim, "My dreams have been answered."

Fred dropped the tent bottom and listened as his wife was being fucked again. This time she was screaming so he lifted the tent and peeked under until he saw something huge moving in and out of Mary's pussy. "Mary? Are you alright?"

Both Mary and Bennett turned and smiled. She could only nod and he could only grin. Fred knew that her pussy would never be the same.

*

The first day was coming to an end and Hanna, Eve, Mary and Amy had lost their thongs and only Cindy and Katie still had theirs. The sun was going down when Cindy and Katie moved down from the rocks into the cool waters of the pool. As they floated silently they realized someone was standing on the beach watching them. Both turned to run when they recognized who it was. "I was hoping to find you," the man said. "Where can we go?"

"This way," Katie grinned as she waded towards the secret pathway. She heard Cindy wading behind her and to the rear was Cindy's husband Craig.

Craig checked out their asses as they moved up the slope and stopped when they moved onto the two blankets under the rock. He pulled out the wire tie and when Katie held out her arm he looped and locked it. He looked at his wife. "Do you want to leave or stay?"

"I want to watch," Cindy smiled as she moved away and watched him move down into Katie's arms.

Their tongues quickly met and mixed while their hands explored and caressed. Katie's fingers circled his hard cock and played with his balls while he sucked on her rigid nipples.

"This is so weird," Katie whispered as she jerked him off. She felt him pushing down her thong and peeked over his shoulder at Cindy.

"Go ahead," Cindy smiled. Her fingers were under her thong touching. "I want to watch him fuck you."

Katie knew that subconsciously this was what she wanted all along. They had kidded around about swapping spouses before and even though it was a joke they all had fantasized about it. Now it was real. She lifted her hips and watched her thong pull away from her moist and glistening lips. The sun was sinking fast as he moved to her feet and slowly spread them apart.

"So you have to so whatever I say," Craig repeated to make sure she understood.

"Anything," Katie said glancing over at Cindy. She saw them look at each other and waited.

"Well, there is something..." Craig started.

Cindy spoke. "I don't do oral."

Katie grinned and moved up onto her knees and pushed Craig down on his back. "No problem." As she leaned forward and licked off the pre-cum droplets on his circumcised knob she heard him moan.

"Oh God Katie."

Cindy moved closer to watch and learn as Katie's lips enclosed the whole crown and the popped back off. "Do you want a taste?"

"I...uh guess so," Cindy said. She had never wanted to try oral sex before but now with her husband's cock in another woman's mouth she knew he would want it more and more. As Katie's fingers held his cock upward she leaned over and repeated what Katie had just performed.

"Oh Jesus," Craig moaned seeing his cock-head inside of his wife's mouth. "Ahhh."

"I don't think he's going to last very long," Katie giggled. "Let me finish him and you can practice later."

Cindy smiled but before she moved back she leaned over and kissed Katie on the mouth. As their lips opened and their tongues mixed Katie felt his cock jerking in her hand.

"Fuck, are you tongue kissing?" He asked trying to sit up and see better.

Cindy moved her lips back but kept her tongue out. Katie's tongue moved out as well and openly licked and sucked on her best friend's. Her hand still held his penis which now was about to explode.

"OH SHIT!" Craig yelled as he lifted and lowered his hips which fucked in and out of Katie's fist. "I'M CUMING!"

Katie quickly dropped her face and open mouth down onto his shaft and took his first load. She swallowed and went back for two more before he was empty. After wiping her mouth she turned to Cindy. "I hope he makes it through the night."

*

"NOW JACK NOW...DON'T STOP!!" Hanna cried out. It had been so long since she had experienced real hot cock sex. He had lasted more than thirty minutes but only another minute more before he ejacuated.

Over an hour of straight fucking Jack was out. He closed his eyes and when he opened them again he saw that it was getting dark. He had two thongs and two bracelets so he was way ahead with a whole day to go. He struggled to get up and heard someone coming back under the brush.

"Where are you going?" Amy whispered as she pushed him back and moved on top of him. "You are staying here all night."

"I am?"

Her fingers grabbed and squeezed his soft dick.

"I AM!"

*

Mary held onto Bennett's strong shoulders as the man methodically fucked her. Her pussy was num and her mind was only thinking about this horse of a man fucking her. "FUCK ME!" She cried as she dug her fingernails into his soft butt.

Fred knew his wife was more than all right and backed away and headed back towards the fresh water pond. He barely made it before the full moon lit up the waters. In the pond he saw three body shapes and figured there must be some action for him.

*

Michael was spreading out his blanket on the edge of the pond when he heard someone running through the bushes behind him. He looked up as Hanna dashed onto the small beach. She looked at him and smiled. "I'm looking for a place to sleep tonight."

"I have just the right spot," he grinned while patting the blanket next to him.

After moving next to him she held out her wrist for his tie. "Can we wait a while?" She asked. "Jack just fucked me for over 30 minutes."

"Sure, why don't we take a swim first?" They stood and ran into the water. A few minutes later the bushes parted again and Gayle smiled.

"Care if I join you?"

They splashed and played making sure to get some intimate touching in. After ten minutes Michael knew that Hanna too enjoyed the touches of men as well. He also realized that these two women would not allow him to sleep that night. As he kissed Hanna he felt Gayle's softness pressing into his back. Fingers quickly brought his dark rocket up to max and he was ready to be theirs for the night. As they turned to walk towards the beach they saw Fred standing and waiting.

"Thank god," Michael whispered. "The calvary has arrived."

Fred spread out his blanket next to the others and figured he would share Hanna with Michael since Gayle was a hunter like themselves. As he watched Hanna move into Michael's arms he felt Gayle's soft titties pressing into his back.

"Did you take your Viagra tonight?" Gayle giggled before reaching down to find his shaft ready to go.

"Don't need it," Fred said proudly. "I just saw my wife getting fucked by the Bennett boys and the old man himself."

"To make it easier on you how about I fuck you?" Gayle asked while they slithered down onto his blanket.

"I think I would like that," he answered. His large hands held onto her wrist as she hovered over his raised tool. As her fingers guided the tip to her moist hole he slowly lowered her shaven pussy down onto it.

"Finally," Fred said feeling the tight dampness. The blowjob from Eve was great but this woman's pussy was far better. He glanced next to him as Michael and Hanna fucked faster and faster. He looked at Gayle and winked. "I'm not in a hurry. Are you?"

"No baby. We have all night."

*

Craig relaxed after filling Katie's mouth three times and leaned back. "So how far have you two gone?"

"Do you mean together or with the others?" Cindy asked back.

"Others," he repeated. He noticed that Cindy still wore her thong. "You haven't fucked anyone."

"Not yet but I saw you fucking Mary and will be fucking Katie soon. I guess it will depend tomorrow on who catches me."

"As to how far we have gone," Katie injected. "Maybe we should show him."

Cindy leaned back and when Katie turned her body around she pulled her friend's pussy into her mouth.

"That is so amazing," Craig gasped seeing his wife 69ing with another woman. He was soon rock hard and shifted forward until his hard-on pressed against Katie's soft buttocks. "Lift up."

Katie wasn't sure what he wanted until she was on top of Cindy with her ass pointing backwards. When she felt his cock pushing under her ass and into her moist pussy she lifted her tongue from Cindy's pussy and moaned. "OHHHH!"

Cindy's face was under Katie's stomach so when her husband's cock appeared and started moving into the dripping slit she reached up and rubbed the exposed clitty.

"Ahhh," Katie moaned feeling the cock entering and someone touching her pleasure button. Never would she have imagined sex being this open and wild. "Fuck me Craig."

Cindy waited until Craig was as in as far as he could go before lifting her face and licking over the clit and the base of his penis. Her hands moved around Katie's waist to enable her to pull her face upward and hold it there while she licked and tasted their leaking juices. She felt Katie's tongue return to service her own pussy and leaned back to lick and suck on his balls.

Craig was smiling as he fucked his best friend's wife while his own wife licked her pussy and his shaft and balls. He was able to last over five minutes before he had to cum. "I'm cuming," he said to warn his wife but she continued licking while he discharged into Katie's hole.

Katie felt the sexual lava and with the tongue action came as well. "NOW CRAIG! YESSS!"