Island Prey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,181 Followers

Cindy's mouth was full of son number one's cock as number two pushed his hard long shaft up under her ass into her moist depths. "OH MY GOD!" She lifted up and saw Bennett's cock ready to push up into her friend's stretched pussy.

The boat was rocking which pissed off Eve, Mary and Amy even more. "That is definitely not fair," Amy frowned. "Let's go and find the men."

Katie had her eyes closed feeling her insides being stretched to the point of pain. What she had imagined was not what was happening. "D....d..." She grunted.

"Are you going to call me daddy?" Bennett laughed as he pushed deeper.

"Na...NO!" Katie cried out before opening her eyes and starring into the beast's eyes. "I was saying DON'T! I DON'T WANT THIS. GET OFF OF ME!"

"What?" Bennett asked puzzled of the suddenly change. "WHY?"

"Because I don't even like you!" She said grabbing onto the bed back and pulling her body up and away from his thick probe. When it was freed she put both feet onto his chest and pushed with all of her might. He was not prepared for an angry woman's strength and went flying backwards until he smashed into the wooden closet door.

"KATIE!" Cindy cried when she saw Bennett lying motionless on the floor. "OH GOD GET AWAY FROM ME!" She pushed the hard cock from her face and twisted around until the other one freed itself from her depths.

"I'm leaving," Katie said leaning over to make sure the elder Bennett was still breathing. "Are you coming?"

"Yes," Cindy said watching the two sons run over to help their father. "Wait!"

*

Hanna, Gayle, Eve, Amy and Mary sat on the pond beach wondering where the hell the men had gone. They had made two complete swoops through the island and were tired.

"God I hope Fred is alright," Mary said looking sad and nervous.

Michael too," Eve said.

"Tommy is my brother," Amy confessed. "I can't lose him."

"They must be OK," Hanna said holding Gayle's hand.

They all heard noises and turned hoping to see the men but saw Katie and Cindy instead. "Shit it's just you," Mary said. "You didn't see the men did you?"

"No," Katie said. "Why?"

Eve sat up. "Because we miss them and hope nothing has happened to them."

"We know where they are," Cindy smiled. "But before we go Katie and I have decided that the sex with others has to stop."

The women all looked at each other. "It's what I want too," Mary smiled. "Enough is enough."

"Money from Bennett doesn't matter," Amy said.

*

Craig, Jack, Tommy, Michael and Fred were relaxing and deep in thought. They too were worried about their women especially after Fred told them about the Bennetts being with Mary. "They might not want us after being with the huge cocks," Craig sighed.

"I wouldn't say that," Cindy chuckled moving around a large boulder. The other women moved up behind her. "Actually there is no one we want but you."

Jack stood when Katie ran over to hug him. Mary did the same to Fred, Eve to Michael, and Amy didn't flinch as she hugged her brother's nakedness to hers.

"What about the game?" Eve asked the men.

"What game?" Michael grinned. "I say we take all of these wrist ties and thongs and put them on the dock. Bennett can stick them up his big old' ass."

"It could mean the end of your carriers," Katie said.

"Fuck that," Craig said tossing Mary and Katie's thong on the pile.

*

"Dad, are you alright?" Son number two asked when his father opened his eyes.

Bennett rubbed his head and began laughing. "HA..HA..HA!"

"What's so funny?" Son number one asked.

"I've been playing these games for years and finally found someone to kick my ass. "HA..HA..HA!"

After bandaging up the small cut on his head they finished off a case of ale and went to sleep. When the sun came up the next morning Bennett checked the monitors and couldn't find a soul. "Where the hell are they?"

"DAD, COME HERE!" One of the sons yelled from the deck. Bennett dashed up the steps and stopped when he looked at the various wrist ties and thongs on the dock. Sitting next to them were the game players. "WOW!"

Jack and Michael being the biggest of the men walked to the boat. "We all want to go home. We're not playing your fucking game for another second." Michael said firmly.

Bennett could see that they were all pissed and angry. "Put down the ramp," he said to his sons. "Help them on board."

Bennett had all of their clothes in bags with their names on them and soon they were all dressed and sitting without talking. The old man moved to the bridge and with his sons next to him drove the boat back to the main island. There he made arrangements for them all to fly commercially back to the US.

*

On Monday morning Jack and Craig wore jeans and tee shirts to the office to clean out their desks. Surprised that their passkeys still worked they looked into their offices and noticed that they were already empty. "Where is our stuff?" Jack asked a new secretary sitting nearby.

"I'm not sure," the young girl answered. "Someone came this morning and took it all away.

"We need to go to HR," Jack frowned. "They probably have our stuff." As they headed to the elevator it opened and Bennett stepped out. "Craig and Jack," the man said. "Please ride with me."

"We're not going to cause any trouble," Jack said figuring the man was worried. "We all agreed to play the game."

"I know," Bennett said. "Just give me a few moments of your time." They watched as he pushed the fifteenth floor and when the door opened they saw Mary, Amy and Gayle standing. "Good, now you are all here. Follow me."

The five followed the burly man and sat at a large conference table. "Let me first start by saying that I didn't want to hurt anyone or break up any relationships. Sometimes I get carried away with mind games and.," he hesitated. "And sex games."

"This was the first time the game participants bulked and said enough was enough. So to show how I feel I'm giving you all equal bonuses for playing."

Amy, Mary and Gayle quickly opened their envelopes while Jack and Craig pushed theirs away. "We don't want your money," Craig said folding his arms across his chest. Jack did the same.

"OH MY GOD!" Gayle gasped holding up the check. "This can't be real," Young Amy said looking at Gayle's check to make sure hers wasn't a misprint. Mary was speechless.

"Well, you all have the right to turn these down as well as your promotions. I will promise you that I will not play any more mind games or pressure you to participate in any more sex games." Bennett stood and walked out.

*

Cindy and Katie were sitting nervously on Katie's deck drinking wine when they heard the car doors in the driveway. "Well now that our husbands are jobless I guess we will need to sell these big homes," Cindy said glancing at Katie's breasts remembering how they felt and tasted.

"Hey girls," Jack and Craig said walking out the back door and sitting down.

"How did it go?" Katie asked. "Was Bennett pissed?"

"I'm not sure," Jack said seriously.

"He didn't look pissed?" Craig added. "Maybe we should ask Amy."

"Amy?" Katie repeated. She turned and saw the girl standing in the kitchen looking out the door. "What is she doing here?"

"We have to leave," Craig said to his wife. "I'll tell you all about it on the way home."

Katie watched their friends leave and pulled Jack down next to her. "TALK!"

Jack put his head in his hands. "We were all set to turn down Bennett if he wanted to give us a bonus. But..."

"But what?" Katie asked. "WHAT?"

Jack reached into his pants pocket and pulled out the check. "This."

Katie looked at it once, twice and then leaned closer for one last time. "No way!"

Jack lifted his head and nodded with a shit-eating grin. "Plus I got a promotion with fifty grand more per year."

Katie held the check up over her head and lunged into his arms. They both knew that they were set for life. About fifteen seconds later Katie leaned back and looked into his eyes. "Why is Amy here?"

"Why don't we go and ask her?" Jack held her hand as they walked into the kitchen but she was not there. Katie didn't comment as she followed Jack up the stairs to the master bedroom. On the bed was Amy lying naked on her back smiling.

"I told you that I wanted both of you at the same time."

*

The End.

Ending Note: I hope you enjoyed Island Prey. Don't forget to let me know if Bennett needs to stop these games or not. Please vote. Love ya..Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,181 Followers
12