It Started New Year's Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our waitress came to the table and asked if we were Ok. Ruth pointed to chicken enchiladas on the menu and went back to crying. I looked at Lynn and she said to the waitress, "Pack three orders of that to go, please. We need to go home."

I paid and carried the food. Lynn drove my truck. Ruth cried as I held her.

As soon as we were inside the house Lynn took the food to the kitchen. She said, "Take Ruth to bed. Do it now."

I took her hand and led her to our bed. I undressed her and as I did she cried harder. I helped her into bed then undressed and got in with her. She buried her face against my chest and cried harder.

She cried until she actually cried herself to sleep. Lynn came in and joined us in bed.

She whispered, "Did she tell you?" I shook my head.

"She will." Lynn and I went to sleep.

I woke near midnight, hungry. I moved an inch and Ruth's eyes shot open. She grabbed my arm and said, "No! Don't go."

"Talk to me. Have I done something wrong?"

"No! But, I want you to!" She sobbed into my chest again. I held on. After a few minutes she stopped crying and said, "After class this afternoon I overheard two girls talking. Melissa was crying. Andrea wanted to know what was wrong. Melissa said, "We're Catholics. I'm in love with my brother. I love him and I can never really love him." It got me thinking. Ever since New Years morning I've been sleeping naked with you and with Lynn. I've loved you since I was born! It's June and I'm twenty-five! Six months and not once have you rolled onto me and treated me like I'm your lover too! I'm just like Melissa. Some rule I had nothing to do with has me live as the virgin princess!"

"You never said anything." I said. It sounded so weak when I said it.

Ruth stopped crying and just looked at me. I said, "Lynn, go make lunch." It was one in the morning. She got up without saying a word and left the bedroom. As she closed the door she said, "I'll turn on the stereo."

My hands held Ruth's face and we kissed. I was instantly aware that I had been cheating her for months. I'd been kissing my daughter, my little girl, every time I kissed her. I reminded myself she was an adult. What we were doing was about two adults loving each other, baggage and all. When she put my hand on her breast I reminded myself she wanted me to love her and fully use all of me to say I loved her.

"Ruth, I love you. I've loved you all your life, but I got stuck. I got stuck believing you were my little girl. You're a woman and deserve to love who you love. Remember when your friend Beth came out as a lesbian? I worked hard to convince myself that no matter who you loved I'd be ok, supportive, of you loving. I was ready for you loving another woman or some guy I didn't much like. I never prepared myself for you loving me."

Her hand grasped my cock and began stroking. She said, "Get ready! Cause ready or not I'm here and I love you!"

I rolled on top of her and kissed her as my cock pressed against her slit. She wiggled and aligned us together. "Be inside me. Love me as a woman."

Somehow we joined in tenderness and with lots of touching and kissing. I didn't last long inside Ruth. She held me as I shriveled. I said, "Hold still."

I moved down and tasted my lover for the first time. In seconds her body tensed and she had her first lover given orgasm. I drank all her sweet nectar I could capture. I held her close to me and kissed her breasts, belly and mound.

We heard a knuckle rap on the bedroom door. Ruth said, "Come in." We didn't cover up. I was between her legs resting my head on her mound as one hand held a breast.

Lynn opened the door and said, "It's two in the morning and we haven't had dinner yet."

She stopped and said, "I wish I had a picture. I'd title it "satisfaction."

Ruth said, "I'm angry! I waited until I was almost twenty-six to have sex with the man I love!"

I asked, "You're not sorry we did it, are you?"

"I'm sorry we didn't do it sooner!"

"Lynn made food for us. We should eat." I said. We got up and found enchiladas warmed and on the table. When we started eating we discovered how hungry we really were. We ate all three orders.

We cleaned up and I said, "I'm sorry Ruth."

"For loving me?"

"No, for the hickie I gave you!"

"My Daddy said I better never bring home a hickie!" Ruth said as she touched it on her breast, smiling.

"You didn't. Daddy gave it to you right here at home." Lynn said.

"We need to stop calling you Daddy." Ruth said.

"It might confuse people." I said.

"Grandpa would be worse." Lynn said making a face.

"Try using my first name. It's Roger."

"I knew. I have one of your business cards in my purse. I got it from Ruth a month after..." Lynn stopped.

"A month after Mary died." I said.

We did sleep that night, until almost one in the afternoon. Our lives changed again. Both graduated with honors. I met many of their friends at graduation. I was introduced as Lynn's boy-friend and since I knew a fair number of Ruth's friends I was Dad.

Within a month both had found jobs three hundred miles from our home. Two jobs in the same city but not the same companies. Since most of my work was done by computer and email, I could move too. I put the house on the market and they drove three hundred miles to look for a new house. I stayed behind in case we had an offer.

Ruth found it. She called on her cell and said, "I found it, Roger. Lynn's on her way here right now to look. I know this is it! How soon can you get here?"

"Call me after Lynn approves. I can fly up tomorrow if you'll pick me up at the airport."

She gave me some details about the house. A quarter acre of wooded land, a four bedroom five bath house with a deck, a hot tub and a workshop a short walk from the house. When she hung up she hadn't told me the price. I wasn't too worried. I figured we'd use the sale of our house as the down payment and with three of us working we'd be able to afford the house.

An hour passed and my cell rang. It was both women.

"It's our house!" Lynn said. "You have to come and see it!" Ruth said.

We lost signal. Rather than call back I called Southwest and booked a morning flight. I called them back then and left a message of flight time and where to pick me up.

At ten until five I heard a knock on our front door. I opened and saw a good looking woman standing on my porch. She wore a suit and carried a briefcase. After she told me she was a realtor I invited her in.

Within an hour I had a firm offer in my hands. She wasn't buying for a client, she wanted the house herself. I called the realtor I had hired and they worked out the details. When I boarded the flight the next morning I was ready to make an offer on the new house.

Ruth met my flight at the gate. She hustled me out to Lynn's car sitting at the curb. Half an hours drive later I saw the house. Two story western farm house with wrap-around porch, hundreds of trees and a long driveway. It even had two hitching rails beside the front steps. Lynn unlocked the house and took Ruth for a walk.

She said, "He needs some time to just look without us blabbering while he does. When you want us, whistle." Ruth nodded, they held hands and walked. I went inside. It was fully furnished. I loved everything I saw. The house was well cared for, had big rooms and when I went out back I knew my women were right. This was our house. The workshop had everything I needed as a private workspace, even a bathroom.

I whistled. They ran to be with me and looked at me with eyes that could have melted a statue.

I said, "Call the realtor. Have him or her get here as quickly as possible."

Ruth had the number on speed dial. She said, "This is Ruth. We want to make an offer on the house! How soon can you be here?"

I saw a woman come around the corner of the house. She said, "How's ten seconds?"

Paperwork took a while. The house was an estate sale. The woman selling was the daughter of the man who owned and died in the house. She and Lynn bonded, told their stories and we got the house for twenty percent under the original asking price.

We put all three names on the title. The day the deal closed and the house was ours our realtor took us to dinner. Near the end of the meal Lynn and Ruth went to the Ladies room.

The realtor said, "You are the kindest man I've ever met. You treat your daughter's lover like you love her as much as you love your daughter. You even put them both on the title!"

She gave us the perfect cover story.

12