It Started with Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want more," Marie moaned, trying to push me onto my back.

"No, me first," I insisted.

Marie rolled onto her back and I leisurely made my way down her body, licking, touching and kissing. She spread her legs wide and I kissed all around her pussy, but ignored the obvious target. She was moaning and kept trying to move her sex into my path, but I kept moving. It was only when she reached down and pushed her fingers through my hair, letting it fall free, that I followed her guidance and lightly kissed her mound. The redhead hissed and raised her hips off the bed, but I still took my time, only lightly kissing, until she was panting and trembling.

"Ohhh...Eve...why are you teasing me..."

"Because it's fun," I grinned. Ironically, I hate being teased like that. When I'm ready, I'm ready.

I parted her lips and darted my tongue, gently lapping at her inflamed flesh. She was soaked and I happily drank her tart juices. While my tongue explored, I slipped fingers inside her once again and found her g-spot.

"Oh God! Yes! Yes! Eve!" Marie called, tightening her fingers in my hair, forcing my face into her.

She was more aggressive, more vocal than any of the girls I'd been with in the past and it was exciting. I sucked her clit through the hood and then zeroed in with my tongue. When Marie came, she came hard, screaming my name and bucking on the bed. She flooded my face and I did my best to keep up. It was so exciting to do that to her. I wanted to stay down there and make her cum all day!

"Eve! Eve! EVE!"

I kept licking and slurping and I'm pretty sure she came a second time before she rolled, forcing me off of her. Marie lay on her back, legs splayed open and chest heaving, her pale, freckled skin flushed deep red. It was the only time I'd ever seen her "blush".

"Oh...my...God..." she sighed. "You are so doing that again sometime. Wow, Eve. You are incredible. I mean, wow! Anytime you and Kurt want me in bed, I'm there."

"It would make his dreams come true, I'm sure," I laughed, hoping she wouldn't notice how much her compliments made me blush. It seemed like my hair was everywhere, and I brushed it out of my face. "What about Brett?"

"Oh, the three of us in bed would be epic. I hope Kurt's okay with that."

"We'll see," I said, still unsure how I felt about a spouse being excluded from our fun, even for a moment.

"Yeah, there's other things on my mind right now, anyway," she grinned wolfishly.

"You don't have to," I said, although I was crazy horny and really wanted it.

"I really, really want to."

Marie pounced on me and, while her mouth on my breasts drove me crazy -- God, her lips -- her fingers teased my pussy. By the time she moved down there completely, I was dripping. She opened my lips and dove right in. She did not tease me, as I did her, but went right for my clit like she was starved for it. It's almost embarrassing to admit, but I climaxed immediately. Hey, I said I was easy! I was just so charged up that, really, Marie barely had to touch me. And touch me she did. She didn't stop when I came, but doubled down. I locked my thighs around her head as that tongue of hers explored my every crevice. My legs were over her shoulders and she reached up and lightly scratched at my nipples with her nails. Now, that felt good. Marie circled my clit with her tongue over and over, giving me a third orgasm. My entire body heaved and my cries filled the bedroom as I clawed at the sheets. A final orgasm came when she was just lightly sucking on my clit. Marie left me totally wrung out. When she lifted her face from between my legs it was totally glazed and I was exhausted. Like her husband, she had her way with me.

"I wish I was multi-orgasmic like that," she cooed, kissing my cheek.

"It doesn't happen all the time, but you guys seem to have the knack," I breathed.

"I'm sure it's just the hot situation," she said, rolling away.

I closed my eyes, taking deep, cleansing breaths, filling my diaphragm with air. I had to be careful, or I could become addicted to this sort of thing. Sex with Kurt was great as always, but there was just this extra excitement when we were with Brett and Marie. My eyes flew open when I heard the click of a picture being snapped.

"What are you doing?" I shouted, reaching for her phone.

Marie laughed and rolled away. I pulled her down on the bed, while she held the phone away from me. "Too late, it's sent," she said.

"To who?" I demanded.

"I texted it to Kurt. I said we just had a fun afternoon."

"Oh my God! He's going to lose his mind!" I murmured. Luckily, I knew he would not mind this happening. He would just be disappointed he wasn't with us. Still, I couldn't help wondering what he would think. "Stay here!"

I streaked through the house and found my phone downstairs, doing my best to avoid lingering in front of any windows. Already there was a text from my husband: WTF? DETAILS!

Back in the bedroom, Marie posed in all her naked, satisfied glory while I snapped her picture with my phone and sent it to Brett. He texted me right back:

WISH I WAS THERE. JUST GOT AN INTERESTING TEXT FROM KURT. WILL ANSR SOON.

Apparently, the boys were exchanging our pictures.

Marie and I lingered in bed, naked, for a while longer, but finally dressed. It was getting late and I had to pick up the kids from Kurt's parents soon. Marie wanted to stay and help clean up the kitchen, but I insisted she'd done enough.

"You know the guys aren't going to stop until they see us together in real life," I said.

"Good, because I can't wait for it to happen again. Are you guys free next weekend?"

"I'll see if I can get the sitter. She can probably watch all the kids again."

"That would be great. We can get dinner, or something."

I smiled. "Or we can just stay in." I couldn't believe how forward I was!

We shared a slow, sultry kiss before she went home and I returned to my mom duties.

Later, Kurt was already home when I got back from picking up the kids. I think he wanted to put them to bed that second, but we hadn't even had dinner. I played it coy when he got me alone and I made him wait until much later to talk about my afternoon. He followed me up to bed like a puppy dog, but I made him wait just a little longer while I showered. I toweled my hair dry and slipped into a little black see-through babydoll I hadn't worn in ages. I don't usually like loose stuff like that, since I put an effort into keeping in shape. But it was sheer, and not much was left to the imagination. Although it didn't come low enough to hide anything, I decided not to wear its matching panties. When I posed in the doorway, Kurt tossed his copy of Sports Illustrated into the corner of the room. I locked the door behind me and sauntered over to the bed.

"I'm sure you have some questions," I cooed, crawling onto the bed and tracing my finger up his bare chest. Kurt is muscular, but not broad, and the black hair on his chest is sparse.

"Start at the beginning and don't leave anything out," he said eagerly. He's so cute when he thinks he's going to get laid.

"Well," I started, pulling his pajama bottoms down so that his cock, already hard, sprang out. "Since my husband would rather go play with his buddies and leave his wife all alone to get ready for a big party, Marie came over to help."

I took him in my hand. He was warm and firm and twitched when I stroked him. "We took a break and got to talking about what's been going on these past few months."

"You mean the hooking up?" Kurt sat up so he could reach me and started by tracing up my arm and then rubbing my shoulder and caressing my neck. I love how he knows just the right way to touch me. It was sweet and sexy.

"That's one way to put it. After we agreed that everyone was still cool with things, we talked about what might happen in the future." Pre-cum leaked from his cock and he shook when I smeared the sticky fluid on his sensitive head. I love the velvety softness of the head of a man's cock, and I had to resist to urge to lean over and kiss it. "Talking got us both hot and we kissed."

"Where?"

"At the kitchen table. We were having coffee."

"Wow." He sounded like a teenager hearing about sex for the first time. "So did you clear the table?" His caress moved to my breast, where he coaxed my nipple to hardness through the sheer lace. Now I was the one moaning.

"No, we're civilized. We came up to the bedroom."

"And?" He hung on my every word.

"And we had some fun," I taunted. Finally, I kissed his cock, my lips spread over the head, lightly sucking while I held his shaft. I brushed my hair back and watched him, licking and sucking until I was sure he was going to lose it.

Then I stopped.

"Come on, Eve," he moaned.

"I bet you'd like Marie here with us now, wouldn't you? Maybe I'd hold you while she kissed it." I returned my lips to him.

"Ohhh...yeahhh..."

"And maybe we'd kiss while we were going down on you..."

"Eeevviieee..."

"And you wouldn't mind if we forgot about you for a little while, would you?"

"Nnnooo...go right ahead, honey."

"And after Marie had me ready, nice and wet, I'd climb on top of you just like this..."

I straddled Kurt, putting him inside me. He held my hips and moaned while I completely enveloped him. I was so wet from the little tale I was spinning and reliving my afternoon with Marie that I was more than ready. Normally, dirty talk just makes me giggle and blush, but my afternoon with Marie had left me emboldened. Gripping my hips, Kurt guided me up and down on him. We were both so ripe I knew this was not going to last.

"Uhhnn...Evvvviiieee...ohhhhh..."

Kurt's hands cupped my breasts and I leaned forward for a kiss while our hips churned together. He clutched me in strong arms while I tightened around his cock and in moments we both came, Kurt with a cry muffled by my shoulder, me with a long, powerful gasp. I stayed on top, holding him inside me.

"I love you so much," he whispered.

"I love you too, hon. If things ever get too crazy, don't forget that."

"How crazy do you think things are going to get? Did you girls make any plans?"

"Nothing concrete, but Marie wants to get together next weekend. Is that okay?"

"Sure, I'm game." He hugged me tighter, and I gathered the extra strength needed to "hug" his cock, still half-hard inside my pussy.

"Where do you think all this is going?" I asked.

"What do you mean? We're all having fun, right? I don't know that it's going anywhere."

"I don't know. You're right, I'm sure. It's just sometimes I wonder if things will get crazy, if we'll go too far." I didn't have any solid fear, but there was this nagging feeling that, as much fun as we were having, things could go too far and someone could end up hurt or jealous.

Kurt chuckled, clearly unconcerned. "I don't know how much further we could go. I mean, you and Brett, me and Marie, we've pretty much done it all."

"Yeah, I know, but what if they did want to have a threesome and asked me to come over sometime, without you?"

"I don't know. That would be weird. I know I would be jealous, unless there was reciprocation. Is that on the table?" He sounded excited again, which bothered me. I rolled off of him and onto my side, looking at him with my head propped on my hand.

"So you'd be okay if I just went over there to sleep with Marie and Brett?"

"I don't know if 'okay' is the right word, but if it's something you wanted, and you're okay with it, then I'd be okay with it -- as long as I wasn't left out. I'm sure I would be pacing until you came home."

That last part made me feel better. "It's just something Marie mentioned, but don't hold your breath. I'm not sure I'm up for it."

Kurt stroked my hair back from my face. "Listen, Eve. Don't ever feel pressured to do anything you don't want to. I love you, and I just want you to be happy. If this little thing we have going with Marie and Brett stops being fun, tell me, and it's over."

"Okay."

"And if I have a problem with anything, I will let you know. I'm sure I'd be jealous if Brett had both you girls, but I would get mine, trust me."

"That's the man I married," I laughed.

"And if you and Marie want to spend another afternoon together, feel free. And remember, you're phone shoots video, too."

"You're a funny, funny man. Push it, and I'll use that with Brett!"

"That might be interesting..." He read my shocked expression and added, "Well, I am a little curious, that's normal, right?"

I laughed at his use of normal. "Sure, I guess. Do you want to see us?"

"I don't know, but I am curious. Maybe I would want to run from the room. Or maybe it would be hot and I'd pounce on Marie, I just don't know."

I kissed him. "Then maybe we won't go off to separate rooms so quickly next time," I said.

"Let's just see what happens...."

12