It Started with Speeding Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We just finished up dinner. Why don't you two join us for a beer," my wife suggested, much to my chagrin.

"That sounds great," Jamie answered for the both of them, although he did defer to her with a glance.

She nodded. "A beer sounds like a great idea."

I sighed to myself and went to get the beers.

We took our drinks out on the patio. "I really like the pool," Katherine told my wife when I had returned with the drinks. I couldn't help checking out the blonde's body, noticing the way her tight dark jeans clung to her hips and ass, slung low enough to show a band of her soft skin below the t-shirt. "I had no idea that the Peterson's had a pool at all."

Adrienne nodded. "Yeah. I really like this house. The trees make it feel secluded back here."

I still found it strange, watching these two women talk to each other. I didn't think they would get along, but they did. "You could sun bathe nude back here," Katherine said. She gave me a quick look and an almost imperceptible wink, but her cheeks warmed. She quickly broke the look, staring down at her long-necked bottle.

I looked away as well, suddenly finding the privacy fence and trees very interesting.

"Actually, I like to swim nude," I heard my wife say. I blanched. "The water feels wonderful when you're naked."

I looked over at Jamie, who was sporting a huge grin. "That sounds like fun," the blonde said. I looked at her quickly and saw the blonde giving me another flirty look. "Looks like Simon there is embarrassed." Everyone laughed.

We learned that Jamie Mills was a military engineer in the Army. He was required to travel quite a bit with his job and had only just recently returned from a two month trip. "That's why we haven't stopped by earlier. Katherine wanted to stop by when we were both here."

Adrienne nodded, turning to the blonde. "What do you do?" she asked.

Kat kept her eyes on Adrienne as she said, "I'm a cop, actually." I looked off into the glimmering pool.

"Really?" Adrienne said. "Made any big busts?" she said.

"A few, yes. Mainly, I just pull over speeders." I couldn't tell if this statement was loaded, but I felt her eyes on me.

"Sounds boring," Adrienne said, taking a swig of her beer.

"For the most part, it is. Occasionally, I pull over a rowdy one." Be still my heart.

The evening ended with Jamie inviting us to their block party the coming Saturday. "It was going to be a 'welcome home' party for Jamie, but we could also make it a 'welcome to the neighborhood' party for you two," Kat suggested. "You should come. The neighbors around here are a really fun bunch."

She asked Adrienne, not me. The brunette said that would be wonderful and that we would bring some beer.

"See you in a couple days." The door closed and the awkward encounter was over.

Adrienne put her arms around me from behind. "What's wrong with you, honey?" she asked. "You seem so tense..."

I shrugged, not turning around to meet her eyes. "They seem nice," I said, trying to change the subject.

"They do? Or do you mean Kat does?" she teased.

"No, I meant them," I said, a tad irritably. I broke free of her arms and turned around. She was regarding me with her dark, sharp eyes.

After a quiet moment, she tossed her hand non-consequentially and said, "Well, I think they seemed nice as well. Nice and hot!"

She was goading me. Her smile was infectious. "I'm not afraid to admit that I think that they make a very attractive couple. I saw you checking Kat out, don't be ashamed." She played with the collar of my shirt. "I was checking her out, too." Now she really was messing with me. Adrienne was 100% straight, but knew my fantasies and liked to indulge my imagination at times.

We kissed and it felt good and right. She said, "Honey, we're out of breakfast food. Could you walk over to the store before it gets too late?"

It was 8 and already dark. "You afraid of the dark?" she teased. Go on, you'll be upset tomorrow morning if you don't have your half grapefruit and your bowl of cereal." I didn't eat breakfast. Adrienne ate breakfast. This was her way of telling me that SHE would be mad in the morning. I just laughed, kissed her again, and got my wallet.

The grocery store was not too far outside the neighborhood. It was about a 20 minute walk if you took a short cut that wound its way between two of the houses and along a wooded creek. The path headed out towards the neighboring development, and from there, the local grocer wasn't too far off.

I enjoyed the walk, and the evening was very pleasant, so I started off along the path. It was illuminated infrequently, and had I still been in my older neighborhood in LA, I would have been a little nervous. But here, in this quiet neighborhood, I felt safe and secure.

I had never walked the path at night, and in the dark, my eyes drifted to the lit houses that followed the path like store front windows downtown. It was pleasant. There were the Porters, the young redheaded couple eating dinner with their three, redheaded children. The Neilsons were watching television downstairs as their 18-year-old son surfed the internet upstairs. I could see Jonah, the local artist, painting something furiously in his studio.

And then there was the Mills home. Last on the row of houses before the path bent off, deeper into the woods. They were dressed as they had been when they left, sitting on a couch that faced the window, apparently, a television. The curvy blonde was stroking Jamie's thigh absently, and the two were engrossed in whatever it was they were watching.

I tore my voyeur's eyes off the couple and went on my way. My heart beat with the cicadas of the forest.

I don't really remember actually going to the grocery store, although I know I must have because I had grocery bags in my hands as I crouched in the woods, peering like a pervert into the Mills house. I wasn't going to. I didn't plan it. It just happened.

I was walking home and looked over. Just a peak. What I saw was more than just a peak.

Jamie was sitting in the sofa, where he'd been before, but now, his blonde wife was straddling his legs, her head tilted down, blonde hair falling over their faces. They were kissing furiously.

As I looked in, Kat leaned back enough to pull her shirt up off her head, her aqua green bra the only thing on her sculpted back. Her jeans were so low and tight across her round ass that in this position, they just barely covered her ass cleavage and left her little tattoo bare. One of the sexiest things about a woman's back is the dimples that appear just above her buttocks, and staring at all that nakedness, my eyes were instantly drawn to that.

My heart was fluttering and my breathing was coming hard and ragged. I shakily crept away from the lights of the path, deeper into the dark foliage and closer to the lighted windows of the Mills' home. I knew that I shouldn't do this, but the unhealthy obsession that I was quickly developing for the blonde's body had taken firm control of me.

Kat was standing now in front of what I thought was a completely naked Jamie. She had removed her aqua blue bra already and I could see the edges of her firm, melon-like swells around the sides of her slender, naked back. She was currently working her dark jeans off her hips. I swallowed hard, noting that she wasn't wearing panties at all.

I could just make out the cleft of her hairless vagina between her legs as she bent forward, pulling the tight jeans all the way to the floor. I remembered how smooth it felt along my cock head, how sexy a shaven pussy could be.

She straightened back up, resuming her straddling position on Jamie's lap. She threw her head back, tossing her blonde hair as her husband entered her warmth.

I reached between my own legs, rubbing my hard on through my jeans as I watched this couple fuck each other. Kat put her left hand on Jamie's shoulder to steady herself as she bounced up and down in his lap, her right hand combing through her long blonde hair. I unbuckled my own pants, unable to contain myself as I watched my sexy neighbors couple with each other.

When my mind focused in on the sides of those large breasts as they bounced and rippled with their intimate bumping and grinding, I knew I was close. I tried to calm my mind, but all I could think about was they way Jamie's slick cock must have looked, sliding in between the parted folds of the blonde's bald cunt. I came hard into the wilderness, unable to contain myself.

As I wiped myself off and pulled my pants up, the attractive couple continued to fuck each other, unaware of their now satisfied audience.

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves, picked up the groceries, and wandered back out onto the path, making my way home.

That night, all I could think about was Kat. Her body. Her smile. Her long, golden hair. I thought about the dimples of her back. Her little tattoo. The way her breasts moved when she fucked. I thought about the warm sheath of her vagina.

I made love to Adrienne, but pretended that I was with Katherine. Lying awake in bed next to my beautiful, sleeping wife, I felt terrible about the whole thing. I shouldn't have spied on Kat, but I just couldn't shake her from my head.

Looking forward to the BBQ, only two days away, a part of me grew excited at the thought of seeing the blonde again. I closed my eyes, embarrassed at all the dirty things that raced through my mind, but felt the undeniable feeling of arousal in my stirring cock.

End of part 3.

Feedback is appreciated. It helps me keep going.

12