It?s A Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt stared at her. Her body was amazing – soft, voluptuous, womanly. Much, much sexier than the girls he'd glimpsed and groped with in the past. He moved to lie next to her on the bed, wanting this sexy woman, wanting to fuck her. He went to lie over her, but she eased him away.

"Soon," she murmured.

She took his hand and held it to her breast. Under her guidance he touched her and caressed her, feeling her breasts and nipples, taking in their size and beauty. He dipped his head and drew first one, and then the other, rubbery nipple into his mouth. He marvelled at the taste of her, the feel of her. He ran his hands, his lips, his tongue, all over her breasts and stomach, all over her soft flesh.

She pushed him down lower, guiding his head between her outstretched legs, urging him towards her aching pussy. He moved to kneel between her legs, looking down at her. Anne drew her knees up, and he gazed down at her pussy, her clit, her ass. His mouth hung open, and a moan escaped from his lips as he reached for her, wanting her.

She held his hand, and taking a finger, guided it to her pussy. He stroked down her wet slit, from top to bottom. He teased her pink, rubbery nub, poking out from behind its hood. He rubbed her soft, darker coloured pussy lips. He ran his finger all the way down to her tight ass, touching her puckered little hole, just as she had touched him. And she arched her back as he pushed his fingers into her hot, wet pussy.

He moved again to fuck her, put she reached for his face, pulling him towards her. He slipped off the end of the bed, and bent to kiss her, tentatively at first, but then harder. She held him tight, guiding his tongue, his lips, along her pussy where his fingers had been. She told him to suck on her, to lick her, to taste her.

She pushed herself against him roughly, groaning loudly as waves of pleasure washed over her, as his tongue worked on her. And they both gasped at the power of her orgasm as it took hold of her, a flush rising up through her body, her juices pouring from her into his mouth, and onto his face. She held him to her for a long time as her body came down form its high, but slowly released him, looking into his eyes.

As Matt climbed back onto the bed next to his Mum, he was still overawed by the power of Anne's orgasm, by the effect it was having on her. His cock was huge in front of him, painfully erect. He reached for it, but couldn't stop the inevitable as his cum shot out of him, long arcs of it landing on her legs and belly. He cried out with the ecstasy of his release, and with the agony of cumming then, when he wanted her so much.

She held him, reassuring him he would be hard again soon, enjoying the feel of his young, muscular body against her. Neither of them spoke after that, but they touched and kissed, caressed and licked each other, enjoying each other. And sure enough, Matt's cock grew hard in her hand once again. And this time they both new exactly what they wanted.

She lay on her back, taking him into her arms, guiding his rock hard cock into her. She gasped as he entered her, his cock stretching her pussy. He moaned as he felt her hot, wet pussy around him, holding his cock in a vice like grip. At her urging he moved slowly, sliding his cock in and out, savouring the moment. The sensations he felt where unbelievable, moving from his groin upward and outwards through his body.

He longed to move faster, to fuck his Mum hard, but she slowed him down, wanting to make this last for both of them. Anne manoeuvred their bodies so that they could roll over, so that she was lying on top of him, her breasts squashed between them, her erect nipples poking into his chest, his hands holding her tight ass.

She moved her hips against him, fucking him. She knelt up, reaching out to put her hands on the headboard, her breasts swinging down above him. He reached for her breasts, cupping them in his hands, reaching further to suck and lick her nipples, making her cry out.

She moved her body up and down his cock, allowing almost the whole length to leave her body before pushing herself down hard, sending more waves of pleasure through both of them. He pushed his hips up, meeting her, fucking her.

She moved again, turning around before sliding back down his cock. She reached down and started to rub her own clit with one hand, cupping his balls with the other. She watched his thick, hard cock slide in and out of her pussy, his cock shiny with her juices, her lips stretched around him.

"Fuck me hard," she yelled at him, urging him on.

She pushed her ass back towards him, pushing down harder against his cock. He reached for her ass, pushing a finger inside her. His cock slammed into her time and time again, both of them crying out. She arched her back, cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples, as she felt his cock deep inside her, and his cum pouring into her.

Her orgasm came to a peak at the same time, her pussy pulsing around him, holding him as his cum filled her, both of them crying out...

* * * * *

Kerry had had enough. She had deliberately stayed on at College late to try and catch up with the work she'd missed over the last four weeks, and to try and take her mind off her frustration. But it was really late now, and the library was closing. If she rushed she should just make the last bus.

The bus was empty, so she took a seat near the back for the short journey home. Her bag was on her lap, the motion of the bus rubbing it against her, setting her pussy off again. She glanced down at the driver to make sure he couldn't see anything, and then reached down to rub herself through her clothes. She could feel her panties getting wet straight away. Now she just wanted to get home, to be alone on her bed, her fingers at work.

Kerry walked to the front of the bus just before her stop, and waited by the driver. She jumped down as soon as the bus had stopped, and walked home as fast as she could. She let herself into the dark house, locking the door behind her. Everybody seemed too be in bed, so she crept straight upstairs, eager to get to her room. She could feel her pussy getting wetter with anticipation.

As she reached the top of the stairs, she hesitated.

"What was that?" she wondered out loud.

It was if someone had cried out. There it was again, this time longer, more drawn out. She stepped across to her Mum's room, and pushed the door open, stepping quietly inside. She stopped, shocked at what she saw.

Her Mum was sat on the bed, her head thrown back, holding her big breasts in her hands, rubbing her nipples. She was sat on someone, a man, with her back to him, his thick cock clearly buried in her pussy. She was moaning out loud. All that Kerry could think was how incredibly sexy her Mum looked.

Kerry stood staring, unable to move, her pussy throbbing, her juices wetting her knickers even more. The man moved.

"That was wonderful," he murmured, sitting up.

Kerry screamed. It was Matt, her twin brother, fucking their Mum.

Matt sat bolt upright. Anne's eyes flew open. They both stared at Kerry. For long seconds no one moved.

Then Kerry did, unable to resist what she saw anymore. She stepped forward to the side of the bed, Matt and her Mum watching her. She reached for Matt's now soft cock, nestling between her Mum's legs. She held it, caressing it, and bent to kiss her Mum, her other hand reaching for her breasts, her mind made up.

"Can anyone play?" she asked.

Anne knelt up, offering her breasts to her daughter as she reached for them. Kerry cupped them in her hands, feeling their weight, their softness, sub-consciously comparing them to her own. Matt wriggled away from his Mum, climbing off the bed to move behind his sister. He kissed her neck, slipping his arms around, his hands cupping her breasts through her blouse, her nipples already erect.

She turned her head and they kissed, a slow kiss that built rapidly as their tongues pressed against each other's lips, and into their mouths. Anne pressed forward against them, pulling Kerry's blouse apart, pulling her bra off to expose her breasts. Kerry sighed with pleasure as Matt's hands moved back to her naked breasts, cupping them, tweaking her painfully erect nipples.

She sighed again as Matt's hands were replaced by Anne's mouth, by her tongue, sucking on her nipples, drawing her breasts into her mouth. The pleasure intensified as Matt dropped to his knees behind her, kissing her back, easing her skirt and panties down, then kissing her ass, soft kisses that sent a tingle through her.

She held her Mum to her, urging her to suck harder on her breasts. She felt her brothers wet tongue run down between her cheeks, and she pushed her ass out to him as his tongue probed at her puckered hole. She felt Matt's hard cock along the crack of her ass when he stood up, holding her tight against him before leading her to the bed.

She lay down, watching as her Mum and brother joined her, one each side. They all kissed, the kisses those of lovers. She reached for Matt's cock on one side of her, taking Anne's nipple into her mouth when it was offered to her from the other side. She felt hands all over her, on her breasts, tweaking her nipples, running over her legs and stomach, and down to her pussy, which ached for release.

She felt her Mum's fingers softly rubbing her pubic mound, slipping down to her hard little clit, rubbing it gently from side to side. Matt's fingers were at her pussy at the same time, and she felt them enter her, easing into her hot, wanton pussy. She cried out as he started to fuck her with his fingers, while their Mum rubbed her clit harder, faster.

She sucked harder on the soft breast at her mouth, wanking Matt's growing cock at the same time, reaching out to run her other hand over Anne's soft flesh. There were hands and mouths everywhere, sucking and kissing, touching and caressing, most of them intent on bringing Kerry to an orgasm as quickly as possible.

Her body was on fire, her breathing harsh as her body tensed and then relaxed as pleasure washed over her, through her. Anne's soft lips on hers muffled her cries as they all held each other tight.

She knew she wanted more, that they all wanted more, but for now they lay together, gently touching each other. No one made the next move – it just happened.

Kerry had been stroking Matt's cock, feeling it grow in her hand, feeling it's strength, wanting it inside her. Anne leant over and kissed her daughter's firm breasts, licking and teasing her erect nipples, enjoying her as much as she had already enjoyed her son. Matt was soon touching both of them, their breasts, their pussies, wanting them both.

Kerry pushed Matt onto his back, moving down to suck his cock into her mouth. Anne knelt at the bottom of the bed, reaching between his legs to cradle his balls, and finger his ass. She watched as Kerry moved into a 69 position, lowering her pussy onto Matt's face, never letting his cock slip from her mouth.

Matt gazed up at his sister's wet pussy. It was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. As she took his cock into her mouth again, her hips moved lower, pressing her pussy to his face. He licked along her slit, just as he'd licked his Mum's earlier. She tasted so sweet. He sucked on her, feeling her pressing harder against him, wanting more. He rubbed his lips and tongue across her clit, holding her ass and pulling her onto him.

The twins sucked and licked at each other, tasting each other. Anne moved from one to the other, caressing and kissing, using her fingers and her mouth on their sexy young bodies. She moved away from the bed for a minute, and went to a draw. She pulled a chair across the room and sat at the side of the bed, her feet on the chair, her legs drawn up to expose her wet pussy.

She switched on the large vibrator she'd got from the draw and plunged it straight into herself, moaning at the immediate sensations of pleasure that ran through her. Kerry and Matt both turned towards her, drawn by the noise. As they continued to suck and lick each other, they watched Anne fuck herself.

They watched as she pressed the toy deep inside herself, and hold it there with her thighs while she squeezed her breasts tight, pinching her nipples. And they watched while she fucked herself harder, while she pressed the wet toy onto her clit, while she pressed it lower against her tiny puckered hole before sliding it back deep inside her aching pussy. And they watched while her body trembled as her self-induced orgasm shot through her.

Anne sat back gasping, her eyes closed, her thighs clenched tightly together, prolonging her pleasure as long as possible. When she opened her eyes, her twins were still watching her, still taking in the changes that had come over her as her orgasm rushed through her.

"Fuck her," she whispered to Matt, "Fuck Kerry, fuck her hard."

She wanted to see them do it, she wanted to see Matt pleasure Kerry with that huge cock of his.

Kerry climbed off Matt, and lay on the bed beside him. Anne watched closely as he swung a leg over Kerry, and knelt above her, his cock rock hard and still glistening where she'd been sucking on him. Matt seemed enormous as he towered over her, his muscular body contrasting with her slender, pale body. She thrust her breasts up at him, showing him their firmness, her hard nipples.

"Fuck me then," she moaned to Matt, "Do what Mum says."

He bent towards her, his cock resting at the entrance to her pussy. The angry red head seemed to glow against her pale wet flesh, against her swollen pussy lips. Anne moved onto the bed along side them, and reached for Matt's cock. She stroked along his length, feeling his size and strength. She rubbed the head along Kerry's pussy, and then watched it stretch her, watched it disappear into her body.

Kerry reached for them both, crying out as Matt's cock filled her completely. It felt thicker than even Jason's, longer than Bob's. Her pussy seemed to be moulding itself around him, closing up as he slipped his cock slowly out of her, and then opening up around him as he ploughed it back inside her, reaching deeper with every stroke. Her body was on fire, the heat rising in her pussy and spreading throughout her body.

She reached for him, pulling him to her, pushing her hips up to meet his powerful thrusts. They moved as one, faster and faster. Their cries filled the room. Anne watched, touching them both, caressing them, wanting them.

Kerry could take no more as her orgasm hit her fully. She sobbed with pleasure as it washed through her, her pussy gripping Matt's cock, throbbing around him. Matt cried out seconds later as his cock seemed to swell up and then burst, his cum gushing into his sister. He drove his cock deep into her and held it there as they clung to each other, showering kisses across each other's face.

They lay still for ages, their Mum beside them, stroking and kissing them. Eventually they slept, the three of them in each other's arms, their naked bodies pressed close together.

* * * * *

Matt stirred first, awoken by the sun shining in through the window. As he woke up, for a moment he couldn't remember where he was, but the memories soon came flooding back as he felt his Mum and sister naked beside him, their warm, sexy bodies pressed to him. As it all came back to him, a wide smile spread over his face. He pulled them both tighter to him, reliving last night in his mind, wondering where all this would lead.

He got up and went to the bathroom, trying to be careful not to disturb Anne and Kerry. When he returned, they were awake – and kissing, their hands holding other's breasts, their nipples already reacting to their touches.

"Morning," he called out, moving quickly to the bed to join them,

They didn't reply, except to reach out to touch him, and to kiss him. Kerry gave him a lingering kiss, and then took her turn in the bathroom. When she returned five minutes later, the sight that greeted her set her pussy off straight away, her juices springing from her.

Anne was on her back, stretched out naked across the bed, her arms above her head, her breasts thrust upwards. Matt was on top of her, his cock clearly inside her, fucking her. He was sucking on her erect nipples, nipping them with his teeth, licking them. His knees were drawn up at their Mum's side, his bum high in the air, driving his cock down into her.

Kerry moved and stood behind Matt, watching his cock pumping into Anne, watching his balls swinging, banging against her. She could see his tight hole between his buttocks, almost winking at her as he clenched his cheeks together each time he slid his cock into their Mum.

Her hand ran over her body, over her breasts, pausing to tweak and pinch her nipples, over her stomach and down to her pussy. She slipped her finger inside herself, savouring her hot wetness. She started to rub her clit gently, but stopped, her eyes' drawn to the still open draw across the room.

She went across, and pulled the draw further open. There were all sorts of things in there – four or five more vibrators, some balls, even a strap on dildo. She played with the balls in her hand, and then slowly pushed one, then another, inside herself, all the while watching the others. She moved from one foot to the other, feeling the balls move about inside her, loving what they did to her.

She picked up the strap on, wondering about who had used it on who. Glancing across, she saw Anne looking at her, saw her deliberately move her hand across Matt's back to his ass. Kerry eye's opened wide as she realised what her Mum wanted her to do, what she wanted to do.

She quickly did the straps up around herself. The plastic cock was quite short and thin, but seemed to stick straight out of her pussy. She picked up a tube of KY jelly from the draw, and smoothed it around her cock, feeling the hard ridges along its length. She smeared more KY on her finger, and then climbed carefully onto the bed behind Matt, the balls inside her pussy sending pulses of pleasure into her as she moved.

Matt had watched Kerry with the strap on, but only now did he fully realise what she intended doing. He tensed as she knelt behind him. Anne saw this and eased him away from her. She reached down and pulled his cock out of her, feeling the slick wetness of her juices along his length. She rolled over, Matt still kneeling over her. She reached behind her back, and pulled his cock down towards her firm ass.

"Come on son," she urged him, "Do it to me."

She pulled her cheeks apart, exposing herself to him. He gazed down at her tight brown hole, already wet where her pussy juices had ran between her cheeks. He held his throbbing cock head to her, pushing down. At first nothing happened, but then Anne opened her body to him, and he slipped inside her. Matt moved slowly against her, sliding deeper with each thrust. She was so tight around his cock he felt he could cum at any moment. He lay down on Anne, his cock buried in her, slowing his movements to make it last.

As he lay down, he felt Kerry touching him, her finger sliding inside him. His cock jerked as she fucked him gently, and then jerked again as the cold cock strapped to her body replaced her finger.

He felt the pressure of her pressing against him, and then of her sliding into him, deeper than he thought possible.

Kerry fucked his ass slowly, keeping in time with his movements inside their Mum. Anne had reached underneath her body, and was sliding her finger up and down her pussy, rubbing softly at her clit. The balls inside Kerry's body were moving around as she pushed her hips forward onto Matt, all of them moving slowly, gently, all of them feeling the climaxes building inside themselves, building inside each other.

Matt began thrusting harder into his Mum, needed the release that only cumming could give him. Kerry matched his thrusts, loving the way the end of the dildo rubbed against her as well, the way the balls rolled around inside her hot pussy. She rubbed her nipples with one hand, holding onto Matt's hip with the other. Anne thrust two fingers inside her own pussy, taking herself over the edge.