It's Late

Story Info
DDLG Husband comes home late.
1.2k words
4.29
16.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's late. Very Late. Long gone past the witching hour where everything dirty and depraved has already been done in an alcoholic haze. A drunken stupor of haphazard fuck ups or why not choices that result in shameful walks and endless excuses. I was so wasted. Or I have an early meeting at work. Excuses that gloss across the endless minds of endless impatient stupidity. I am not impatient. I work long and hard for what is mine, and I WILL patiently wait till way past the witching hour for this is my time.

The drive isn't as long as it is in my mind. Though twenty minutes can feel endless after you've worked through a long hard day, as I have. It's late enough that I know that kids are tucked in, and your latest read has been carelessly left in my place on the bed. But this is my time, so even while sleeping, your nice warm and wet body is mine for the taking.

I quietly park, not out of noiseless nerves or neighborly fears. I am as quiet as the night because I am on edge. My keys effortlessly unlock the door, and my stride directly toward the bedroom to take what I've been waiting for. Except I still myself when I see you lying there. Sprawled out in nothing but a T-shirt and skimpy underwear. Your thighs slightly parted and hands spread apart Your sexy slumbering form giving me ideas...

My quiet stride continues as I step toward the closet. Enjoying your helplessness and grinning at what I've prepared for you. After a few silent seconds I bring over some silk straps and tie you down. The slip-nots slide over your limbs easily and as gently as spiderwebs, ensuring you don't wake. Then, when I'm ready, and only when I'm ready; do I place a night mask over your eyes and muffle your mouth with a deep biting kiss.

You scream at my smothering, but I silence you, forcing my mouth onto yours, in a hard reminder that you are owned. It doesn't take long for your blindfolded bewildering noises to turn into a low guttural groan. You strain to reach for more than my kiss, your body trying to pull itself up to mine. But I'm purposely keeping myself inches away from your bound silk reach. Only when your body sighs in futility do I let up, though I take one last hard nip. This time, I draw blood and you hiss at me in needy frustration.

"Let me up. I want you." There is no weariness in your wanton rasp. Your blood is already boiling, but I want to take my time.

"It's late." I remind you and slowly start to tickle up and down your body with slow and steady kisses. I do not take a straight path. I'm enjoying your sightless curiosity and pleasure.

"I'm sorry. I fell asleep. It was a very long day, the kids-" I stop being tender, my mouth quickly suckling your clit. Eating you faster, harder and deeper than ever before, till you choke down the quick scream of your first orgasm.

"No." I tell you and kiss you again, letting you taste yourself. "It's late. This is my time now. You forget yourself."

"Yes Daddy." You reply sweetly and this time I reward you. "Mmmm." You taste my fleshy cock on your lips and take me inside as deep as you can. Yet you struggle more than usual. Confused and annoyed at yourself. You've been practicing on your toy just for me, and you know you can do better. "Nnnghy!" Then you feel my tongue on your tender twat and realize it was the angle.

In your sightlessness you hadn't realized I'd swiveled around to eat you out as you swallow me. MMmmm sixty-nine. A double reward you tell yourself as you suckle and bob your head. And when I add my fingers into your cunt, hollowing you out for the fucking you only hope will come, you suck harder and more urgently.

"Slowly." I warn you with a spank of your pussy and you make a mewling noise. Because I know your game. You give the best head, and you know that if you can get me close by being hard and fast? I'll stop and fuck you. "You're a needy slut baby girl. I'll fuck you when I'm ready, not because your horny cunt wants me to."

"Yes Daddy." You reply, but it's still mewling in disappointment. I swat your pussy again, harder this time and you have to bite your tongue to keep from screaming. I swat it again, waiting for you to answer me properly. "Yes Daddy!" You squeal and since I'm feeling forgiving I let you off the hook...for now.

Gently, you now take your time, as I do. Both of us steadily build a buzz of licking playing sensation. Till we are close, both so very close to that lovely slow burning orgasm that beats between us. And you're waiting. Eagerly waiting for me to explode in your mouth as you explode in mine, not caring that you haven't been fucked yet, your mouth whorishly begging to taste everything you've earned. Except you tried to cheat earlier, and you deserve what I decide to give you.

With my lips on your clit and two fingers diving in your throbbing pussy, I take my freehand and play with your tender and tight asshole. It's a sudden rush of pain and pleasure that pushes you over the edge. This time your orgasm is screaming all around my hard cock, and I have to hold myself in. Fuck. Every quake of you cumming shakes around my member. But I make the rules here and wait till you're done to release you.

Your body is at war with your whorish wants. Your mind quibbling over the cum it ached to eat, while your body quivers in the quaking afterglow of your orgasm. You hardly even know what's going on till I'm inside you. Adding one sensation onto another as I hammer away, claiming your cunt. Fucking what's mine.

"Oh God YES" you groan as I pick up a rhythm. "Fuck Me Daddy.Take that pussy!" you squeal in delight and this time I kiss you gently. You're finally being a good girl. "Yes Daddy. Fuck me, Fuck Your Slut."

"Good girl." I grunt as your hips swivel and pump into mine, knowing just what I like.

"Thank you Daddy!" You moan as we start building together, my cock throbbing and pulsing inside you, preparing you for what's coming. And you pick up your pace, pumping yourself harder into me, knowing that when I explode inside, it will push you over that final ledge.

"Good." I grunt and hold for as long as I can, till even I can't take it anymore. "Girl!"

This time you have no words, only a mindless babble. Your body gushing a squirting stream of girl goo around my cumming cock. Until we both collapse in a sweaty heaving mess. Minutes pass till I move, though the way your body feels it could have been hours.

"It's late." I say un-tying you and remove your mask.

"Thank you Daddy." You smile at me, already knowing I want to look you in the eyes while you clean off my cock. You bob and gaze at my sweaty strained muscles, tasting all of tonight's hard work, and knowing that you've been a good girl. Because it's late, way past the witching hour. We've both been working hard all day long, and this is our time.