It's Showtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat up as Lizzy went down for one more deep series of licks on Emmy. When she finished, she bent down and licked all over my head while stroking my cock. With a last wet lick and suckle, she came off and said, "I think you're ready for her."

Not wanting to argue, I got myself in position and inserted myself into Emmy, who stretched on her back and took me in. She pushed back against me and I met her in kind, all as Lizzy stayed nearby and watched.

"Fuck her nice and hard....she talked me into this, you know. You owe her," Lizzy urged, as I saw her rub herself. "She's all good, you know.....you can cum right in her. Or you can make her cum on you and I'll clean it off, like she did for you. Your choice...."

"Well, how am I supposed to...." I couldn't finish, as Emmy fucked herself harder on me and rubbed herself. Taking over again, I rubbed her as well and went faster, although I now had to be conscious not to go that fast.

But our respective fingers were going fast enough, even if my cock wasn't. "Oh yeah, I told you this would.....oh, fuck, I'm gonna cover that cock...." Emmy gasped.

"Do it, then. Fucking cum for both of us," Lizzy demanded as her fingers moved deeper inside her. "I want it, you want it, he fucking wants it....give the public what we want...."

"What do you think I'm doing?" Emmy finished. Going back to me, she said, "Make me cum for you first....give her something else to lick up....unload on that big fat fucking....oh, fuck yes!"

Something either her or me did seemed to do it, as Emmy clenched on me and I made myself give her one more big string of fucks. She began cumming on me in no time, as I again endured and kept from cumming at the same time.

I lived long enough for Lizzy to make me not regret it, since I turned and saw her frigging her faster. After Emmy pulled her pussy off of me, Lizzy bent down, took my wet cock into her mouth and licked and sucked it clean, all during her own masturbation.

It was questionable if I would finish first or she would, especially when Lizzy held my cock with her free hand, came off and teased my slit with her tongue.

Finally, she hummed deeply on my head, bobbed a few times -- and as far as I could tell, we were close to a draw a few seconds later.

Like Emmy, Lizzy swallowed every drop down. Like Emmy, Lizzy made me feel like she was swallowing me hollow. Like Emmy's first time tonight, Lizzy had her own cum on her hand when she finished, and was nice enough to let me have a taste.

Like Emmy then and now, Lizzy laid on her back when she finished up, too tired to do much else. Like Emmy and Lizzy, I laid down and caught my breath.

Last time, it seemed we closed our eyes for at least a while and got another burst back. This time, I doubted we would be so lucky.

But I had Emmy Rossum and Lizzy Caplan navigating themselves to lay next to me. To touch as I fell asleep, if not 'touch.' I'd settle for that luck any time. Any of the select million people smart enough to watch them on Showtime would agree with me.

At the least, this gave the HBO party in a few weeks a much higher bar to go over.

THE END