'It's What You Have There That's...'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It can but I prefer my own space move,' she said pushing him and lying besides.

' Tell me what made you leave the office and return home at this odd time,' he asked.

'I wanted to check on my son and see that he does not get entangled with unscrupulous elements,' she said.

'I had enough of it to last for life. I just can't believe I am free from their clutches now.'

'Free from their clutches? How many where there,' she asked.

'She had her uncle who was always by her side. Both of them were together right from day one,' he said.

'Did he accompany you when you went to Paris,' she asked.

'Yes it was he who insisted that Latha needs to go to Paris for treatment.'

'Did you ask what her problem was?'

'I did not had the guts to question him,' as he said it she saw him go pale.

'Now take it easy,' she said as she held him in his arms.

'You know something I get scared when I recall some of thise sequences,' he said as he tried to hold her.

'You don't need to get scared as you are with me,' she said drawing him closer.

'Yes it's a great relief to have you nearby,' he said struggling to embrace her.

Seeing him struggling 'Do you want to come over me,' she asked extending her arms.

'Yes whenever I recall those dreadful moments I feel bad and need some care Mom,' he said as he embraced and lay upon her.

'Yes I can understand it, how do you feel now,' she asked holding him in her arms.

'How I wish I had this comfort when I needed it most,' he said.

'Why did you not call me. I would have taken the first flight,' she said.

'Yes you would have taken the first flight but I felt bad to call you after having disagreed and barged out of the house,' he replied as he stretched himself upon her.

'It happens with every teenager and I knew you would come back to me,' saying it she took hold of his face and kissed him on his cheeks.

'Yes I was fool enough to have left behind so much love and affection,' as he said it he grabbed her and when Innanya squirmed 'am I in anyway troubling you,' he asked.

'You have given me enough trouble by running away from my arms,' she said as she encircled them around him.

'Mom I got carried away as she resembled you. In her I saw you and my intentions were to stay put in your arms,' he said engulfing her in his arms.

'Are you comfortable now,' asked she.

'I could not have asked for something more than this you are so adorable Mom,' he said.

'Hey don't try to win over me with your false statements,' she replied shyly.

'I have already won over you Mom. Don't you know that you are totally under my influence,' he said kissing her lightly on her lips.

'I don't know how you sweet talked that I find myself in this position,' she said.

'In what position do you find yourself in,' he asked kissing her again.

'I find myself in a very vulnerable position,' she said and as he tried to kiss her again she turned her face.

'Mom this is not fair not when I have struggled to have you in this position,' he said.

'Under no circumstances this position would be called a healthy one and I hope you understand it,' saying it she locked her lips on his and kissed him hard.

'Yes I do understand Mom but don't you think one should adapt to the circumstances,' he said pushing aside her sari and exposing her bosom.

'I don't know about it but I can say that you are very smart in twisting sentences to your advantage,' she replied.

'Why should I not. Why should I not when I have you in the most vulnerable position. I don't think I would be at fault if I let my hands roam free for a few moments,' he said as he let his fingers undo her blouse and once it was pulled out of her body 'No wonder you take so much pride in having them covered up. They are very beautiful Mom and the way they have been wrapped in that light skin coloured bra of yours they look simply magnificent,' he said.

'I don't know what your eyes see in them that you praise them so much,' she replied.

'It's not only my eyes that praise them Mom,' he replied softly.

'You men are lousy creatures,' she said.

'Agreed that we men are lousy. Don't you think you are also to be blamed for having dressed up to look attractive. Tell me what was the need to have worn a light skin colour bra. If not to Impress us what other advantage does it have.'

Getting aroused by his words and shedding all inhibitions aside 'Yes I had you in mind when I wore that bra but had not hoped it would have such an effect on you,' she said as she drew his face down on her bosom.

Getting a favourable reply 'had you even considered that you may have to remove your bra at some point of time,' asked he holding the straps of her bra..

'No I did not consider it at all because I knew such an occasion would never arise,' she replied back smilingly.

'What made you feel so confident about it,' he asked as he slipped the straps down.

'Because I had a feeling that after seeing me clad in that bra you may not be able to sustain it any longer.' She put the words in his ears.

'Now that I have crossed that hurdle what do you think of me,' he asked pulling her bra and denuding her breasts.

'I can only say the devil in you has taken possession of your body,' she hissed as hot currents shot through her body on having her breasts bared.

'Yes my body is possessed,' saying it pinned her hands and positioning his lower body between her legs 'spread your thighs Mom,' he said.

Making lewd expressions for having denuded her breasts 'Is it not enough that you want me to spread my thighs too,' she asked and obliging him 'Is this what you have in mind,' asked she.

'Yes Mom that's how I want you totally spread out below ME,' saying it he engulfed her in his arms and positioning his raging cock between her thighs he started pounding her.

Innanya felt as if her thighs were scorched by his pounding and getting aroused repositioning her body in an advantageous position and allowing him better leverage 'would this be any better,' she asked.

Sanju felt she had moved and when he rammed his cock again he was flabbergasted as it hit the hot spot. Screaming out Mom Mom Mom he continued pounding her and when his Mom who was on the verge of a huge orgasm kissed him on his mouth he shot a heavy load which stained his pants.

Coming out of his grasp when her eyes spotted the stain in his pants 'Why don't you go and have a bath,' she said.

'Don't you think you too need one too,' he said and when she lifted her arm to hit him moving out of her reach 'how about joining me,' he asked.

'Wait till I get hold of you then you will see...

'Yes what would I get to see,' he asked.

'Why is it your mind is always filled with filth,' she asked.

'It's how we men are,' he said and seeing her in a lively mood 'Mom do you really want to know what happened in Paris,' he askex

This made her sit straight and covering her breasts 'Yes,' she said.

'Mom then we may have to go to Paris for me to describe it in a better way..'

'Yes we shall go wherever you want to,' she replied getting up eagerly.

'Make all arrangements Mom,' saying it he left.

Innanya was excited. She was excited on two counts. First and foremost she looked forward to find out the cause for her son's divorce and secondly it would be her first outing since a long time. She needed it most she thought as she rang up her secretary.

The next day when Sanju went to answer the door bell he found a stunning teenager holding a cover asked 'Is Ma'am at home.'

'Yes come in I will call her,' he said and as he walked in search of his Mom he started whistling.

The teenager was none other than Priya his Mom's secretary.

The same evening they flew to Paris and as they checked into their suite 'It's quite huge Mom,' he said.

'Be warned that you don't get lost,' she replied.

'I won't Mom as I intend to stay put in your arms,' he said softly.

It was quite late in the night when she joined her son and lying besides 'So you dragged me all the way to Paris,' she said.

'It's here that by chance I got to learn the truth,' he said.

'Can you tell me about it,' she asked placing her hand on his chest.

'Yes after reaching Paris the first thing we did was to go to Hospital. After filling the required forms and having paid for as we were asked to come the next day for admission we went to the hotel.

Once settled in the room I asked Latha as to what was her problem but she did not give proper reply. She stalled all my questions and this infuriated me and finding her alone I tried to take advantage of her, 'as he said it he paused for a while.

'What happened,' asked his mother as she placing her head on his chest.

Holding on to her 'Do you know what happened when I tried to force upon her? She became unstable, her eyes turned red and I felt as if she was possessed by evil. This scared the shit out of me and I don't know how she had communicated that her uncle stormed into the room holding a knife and I was about to piss in my pants Mom' saying it he pulled her in his arms.

His mother did her best to soothe him. Caressing his cheeks kissing him on his face and embracing him she brought him back to normalcy and holding his face 'Do you feel like continuing it,' asked she.

'Yes if I don't tell you now then I may not,' he said as he took courage being in her arms.

'I think it was after seeing me scared that both of them changed. Suddenly both felt sorry and tried to pacify me by saying it was some mistake and to my surprise when her uncle left he asked Latha to lock the door which was not done at the first instance.

That whole night I could not sleep. It was then that I thought of calling you Mom but I felt bad after having disagreed with you.

'You ought to have called me, why did you not? Would I have not helped you? I would done everything possible to reach out to you,' she said as she started kissing him.

'It was my mistake that I did not call you Mom but do you know what happened that night. That night lying awake I was able to solve the case. Though I had solved the puzzle I was still scared as I was not out of their clutches.'

'What happened later on,' asked his Mom eagerly.

Next morning things changed. Latha tried her best to pacify me. She even went to the extent of blaming her uncle and also said that once she was out of the hospital everything would be fine but I did not heed to her words.

'Then she tried the next best thing and do you know what it was,' he asked his mother.

'It's quite obvious she might have allowed you to have her,' she replied.

'No it was not the case. Can you think of something else,' he asked her.

'No, how can I know what she had in mind,' she said getting excited.

'She tried everything in the book but failed to impress and he remained flaccid under all her assaults.' He said.

'That's news but tell what was it that she tried,' she asked getting aroused..

'Mom I feel bad to tell you what she did,' he replied shyly.

'But can you tell it to Innanya,' she asked moving closer.

'Yes I can come over I need some warmth of your body Innanya,' he said extending her arms.

'Is this not pure black mail,' she asked coming to rest her body over his.

'May be but I don't want to miss out on this opportunity, why don't you remove your blouse Innanya,' he said.

'Had she also removed it too,' she asked shedding out her blouse.

'No she was fully clothed but she did pull out my pants,' he said as he unhooked her bra.

'Okay but where you wearing any underwear,' she asked as she helped him in discarding her bra.

'Yes I was wearing my underwear,' he replied stretching his hand on her back and grabbing her buttocks.

'Was it she who removed your underwear,' she asked as her body got ignited.

'Yes she pulled them out and do you know how she did it,' he asked caressing her soft warm mounds.

'How does one pull it, obviously by her hands,' she replied feeling her body tremble.

'No she did not use her hands instead she used her mouth as she wanted to arouse me,' he said and seeing her breasts heaving 'remove your sari Innanya,' he said.

Hearing him out 'Now don't tell me he was not aroused even after she used her mouth. It's very difficult to digest it as right now I find him trying to tear out of your pants. And to add on to this you want me to remove my sari. Is it not asking for too much and moreover would he able to you know what I mean to imply,' she said shaking her head.

Seeing her trying to tease him 'don't you want to know what she did,' said he as he held her sari in his hand.

'You are worse than an animal,' she said and pulling out her sari 'Yes what did she do,' she asked.

'She tried to give me a blow job,' he said as he fondled her soft mounds.

'Did she give you a blow job. You mean she had your pecker in her mouth. I don't know how it could have failed to arouse you. I find it very difficult to believe as I have always found him to get aroused at the slightest provocation and here you say it did not,' she replied pressing her body on his.

It's because you posses such a steaming scintillating and curvaceous body that I go berserk whenever I think of it and now that you have glued the same over mine it's getting difficult for me to sustain it any longer,' said he grabbing her buttocks.

Seeing him perspiring 'do you attribute all this to your mothers body. Do you really find your mother's body to be so steaming,' asked she as she pressed her body on to his hardness and when he started moaning 'does it feel any better or do you want your mother to do what you did to her,' she asked.

'Yes Mom ram your body on my cock,' he cried and as his mother started grinding her body on his hardness grasping her naked shoulders and biting her cheeks he shot his load.

Next day they went out for sight seeing and shopping and when they were returning back Sanju pointing to a huge structure said 'It was in this hospital that she had got admitted.'

'What was the problem with her,' asked his mother.

'After she failed in enticing me we came here to have her admitted and stayed till all examinations and tests were conducted. It was late in the evening that we were told that the reports would be available the next morning and if they were favourable she would undergo the surgery.

With this news we returned back to hotel and it scared me again when I saw her uncle occupy my room. He saw that I was not out of his sight.

Next morning things changed drastically when his phone rang. I could hear it was Latha who was speaking and from the way she was screaming I felt something was wrong. From the conversation they had and looking at her Uncles face I could make out that the reports were negative and surgery was cancelled.

'No there could be some mistake. The doctors at home had specifically informed me that the surgery could be conducted in Paris and now how can they say it is not possible. Wait I am coming there,' saying it her uncle stormed out of the room leaving me behind.

'It was then I made my move I escaped from there and finding a safe haven I started ringing law firms. Fortunately I got hold of one which had their branch in Paris and when I introduced myself and said I needed their assistance I found their executives knocking on my door within an hour. Only on their arrival I felt I was free from their clutches Mom,' he said.

'Yes I do understand how you could have felt being held captive but what I cannot understand is the main plot. What was wrong with her and why was it she had to come to Paris,' she asked.

'There lies the suspense Mom. They had set their eyes on me knowing who I was. They had thought they could easily fool me and falling prey to their scheme when I said I wanted to marry her it was then that her uncle had planned this out. I think at that moment they had thought they would get an appointment with the Doctors in Paris but somehow it got postponed. Come I will tell you rest,' he said holding her hand and escorting her to their suite.

Seeing him resting and joining him 'Why is it I find you resting on the settee or on the sofa or on the bed whenever you want to continue with the story,' she asked.

'Because it motivates me and having you close by I feel rest assured that I am in safe hands. By now you might have learnt how scared I was and thankfully it's over Mom. Now I feel more secure and have forgotten it hence not scared anymore,' he said.

'That means you don't need me anymore is that so,' she asked.

'No not when you have yet to hear the main plot. Its here that I want you to be closer than you have been all these days,' he said.

'What do you mean to say that you want me to be closer than I have been,' she asked running her fingers through his hair.

'To get to know the main plot you ought to be more enterprising,' he said.

'What6 there in the story or how am I involved in it that you want me to be more enterprising,' she asked stretching beside him.

'From what I have told so far don't you have an idea as to what might have been happened,' he asked turning to face her.

'Your way of telling the story was rather vague and I am not that intelligent,' she replied.

'Yes you are not intelligent as all your intelligence is centred in your personality. You are one gorgeous woman having all the right curves at the right places,' he said as he pulled her sari.

'Do these curves have anything to do with your story,' she asked.

'Yes the whole story is pivoted over what your body has or what it does not have. This curvaceous waistline of yours which my eyes have yet to devour fully is so beautifully carved that you don't find the same in any other woman. And this belly button of yours right in the centre is so captivating that it takes ones breath away,' he said.

'You are speaking as though you have not seen it before,' she replied blushingly.

'When could I have seen it? It was either me lying upon you or you on me. How could it possible to see under such circumstances. Today it is different. Today lying besides you have stretched your whole body out and it's enchanting Mom,' he said as he slowly pulled her sari out.

'I don't know what happens to me that I find myself in this position whenever I am with you. Do you have in any way hypnotized me? And the way you pull out my sari I have to compliment you as I realize it only when it is out of my body,' she said squirming in pleasure.

'That's an art Mom and the pleasure one derives in removing the sari from a woman's body is ten folds greater than having it done by her. And Mom looking at your scintillating body wrapped in this soft material makes me go berserk. Did you think of me when you wore this slip,' he asked.

'One does not ask such questions to a woman and definitely not when that woman is your mother,' she replied shyly.

'Shall I tell you something Mom. You would not have looked so ravishing if you were not my mother. It is this relation that has fuelled your body. The sight of those thighs though clumsily clad in that slip of yours is mind blowing and if I look at you from head to toe I don't think I would find any blemish on your body,' he said and as his eyes were feasting upon her heaving bosom 'It's nice to see that you are not wearing a bra Mom,' he said.

'At least for once I find you wrong. I am wearing a bra and it's your dirty eyes that don't see it,' she said.

'Is that why you took long at that shop buying a bra which looked invisible? Now you have made me curious,' as he said he started searching for the hooks of her blouse and not finding them when he looked at her 'they don't have any you need to pull them out.'

'Pull them out or rip them out,' he asked.

'You have not paid for it that you can rip them,' she replied.

'Remember me to buy you a few, now why don't you remove it,' he said.