I've Arrived

Story Info
Revenge meet/sex turned to something more.
25.2k words
3.2
12.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've finally arrived at one of my many destinations with my partner in crime Pierre. I pull into a parking spot front and center; I throw out my cigarette before I'm even close to finishing it. I pulled down my visor and see if the long drive has taken a toll on me or not. Thankfully my make up held up in this heat. I get out and slip into my leather coat to complete my dangerously sexy look. I put on my sunglasses to block out the mid days sun. My partner waits in the car as I strut my stuff and make my way to the door.

I walk into the library; fluorescent lights brighten and really illuminate the dead space. Rows upon rows of bookshelves fill the floor and cover the walls. My heels click against the floor but stop once I'm upon the carpet. My eyes are hidden behind a pair of mirrored lens sunglasses as I scan the floor for the one I've come here to see. I don't see him anywhere so I take a few steps further into his domain. I have my friend tailing my every move watching for him, to see if I happen to catch my subjects gaze. I have coffee in one hand steaming and black, and my other hand is shoved into the pocket of my little leather coat. I am a vision of pale perfection, I sip at my coffee leaving a red lip print behind on my cup. I browse isle after isle of books waiting for my partner to enter, so I'm not alone in here.

I see my target emerge from his office, oblivious to my presents. I turn away slowly and continue on blending in like a normal customer as I wait for the right moment. The front door opens and my partner enters just in time. He sees that our intended is out and on the prowl, working the floor doing his job. I face my partner and watch for his signal, so I get comfortable in the Erotica section, it only seemed fitting for this occasion. I place my coffee cup up on a shelf and remove my jacket; my arms are now exposed to the climate of the building. It's cool and comfortable but still gives me the slightest bit of chills, leaving its visible mark upon my skin for only a moment or two.

I smile at my partner knowing that my outfit is a little bit much for a hot summer day in the south. Good thing he had convinced me to change into a white tank top, it had a nice deep V accentuating the girls. My partner cocks his eyebrow at me in a suggestive way as I position myself; I slid my sunglasses down to make eye contact with my partner and shake my head at him and smile devilishly. Then he gave me the signal that I have been waiting for, it was show time and the man I had been waiting for is now approaching me. I hear his footsteps on the carpet, getting closer and closer, my heart starts to race.

"Excuse me miss." His voice vibrated in my chest as my back was to him. I froze in place, trying to calm down before I turned to face him. I clear my throat and take a deep breath and turn.

"Yes?" I answer removing my sunglasses, so he can see my face and recognize me.

"Uh..." I could see the wheels turning in his pretty little head, he knew that he knew me; he just wasn't sure, so he took a gamble. "Layla?" he finally said with a huge question in his voice.

"Yes Eric, it's me." I said to him confirming his assumption I continue browsing the books. I didn't want to give him my full attention. He'd have to work for that.

"What are you doing here?" he asked, while following me down the aisle.

"I'm just passing through." I said and grabbed a book that seemed interesting.

"Oh. Where are you off to?" he asked out of curiosity I'm only assuming.

"I don't know yet." I said, and shrugged off his question.

"Have dinner with me." Eric said rather than asked.

"Is that a request or a demand?" I said and turned to face him for his answer.

"That came out wrong, let me rephrase it. Will you have dinner with me?" he asked like he was going to add with a cherry on top.

"That means I'll have to stay overnight here." I said I stood there pretending like it would be a problem.

"Oh. If you're not saying overnight here than never mind I just thought..."

"I think I can spare an evening for an old friend." I smiled sweetly at him.

"Really? Okay." He said all happy and brimming with joy.

"Well where are we going for dinner?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it I'll pick you up." He said. "It'll be like a date."

"A date?" I was a little surprised by his instant classification of us going to dinner. "Alright." I added after a moment.

"So where are you staying?" Eric asked.

"I don't know yet, I just decided to stay here."

"Oh right."

"Can you recommend a place?" I asked.

"Oh yeah sure, there's plenty of places around." He told me and went on and on and even offered to pay for my room for the night. I had his number and left with my coffee and coat as he watched me leave. At least I'd like to think so. I pulled out a cigarette and lit it because after a performance of playing it cool like that it was well deserved. I could finally breathe out here in the open air as I leaned against my car in relief. My partner made it out of the building and approached me slowly shaking his head at the fact that I'm smoking again.

"Why do you have to smoke?" Pierre asked.

"Well for what I just pulled off, I deserve it." I said holding up the cigarette before taking another long drag.

"Ugh....so how did it go?" he asked eager to see if it went well.

"Well...." I said in between drags and a sip of coffee.

"Well what? Spit it out woman!" Pierre said impatiently. I held up the phone number.

"Well I got his number and I'm having dinner with him tonight." I said.

"That's great!" He said and hugged me nearly making me spill my coffee.

"I know!" I said and we jumped up and down in excitement.

"Oh you need a new outfit for this date." He said to me all serious.

"Oh crap!" I said and flicked my finished cigarette.

"I'll help." He offered.

"Damn straight you're helping." I said and hopped into the car and Pierre quickly got it the passenger side as I started the car. We were off as I drove in some random direction he looked for a Mall in the GPS. We ran through the Mall on a mission, Pierre found the perfect store of rocker chic and class. He dragged me into the store and threw me into a fitting room.

"I'll be back with shit for you to try on." Pierre said in an authoritative way. He came back only minutes later with hanger upon hanger of dresses and shirts. "I want to see everything on you." He ordered.

"Yes sir." I said and saluted him. After he closed the door I locked it and began to strip down starting with the boots and then yanked off my skin tight pants and little tank top. There were a lot of dresses to try on so I started with the lightest in color first. The first dress was pale pink and light in weight. It looked nice but not for tonight. I stepped out to show Pierre.

"No, next." He said and it was his instant opinion when he saw the first dress on. I walked back in and tried on a white one, then a blue one, then a yellow one, and all of them got the same answer. Pierre came to the door to talk to me while I changed into the next dress. "There's nothing wrong with those dresses, it's just I have an idea in my head of what you should be wearing tonight." He told me in an attempt to perk up my spirits a little because he could see that he had kind of crushed them a little.

"What about lingerie?" I asked through the door.

"What about it?" I asked.

"Should I get some, you know just in case?"

"Do you really plan on sleeping with him?" he asked a little shocked.

"I don't know. But what if it happens and I have on not so sexy undergarments, I'm going to be kicking myself for it." I said.

"Do you want me to look?" he asked.

"No I'll look." I said. "Okay I'm coming out, but I need you to zip it up the rest of the way because the zipper is stuck."

"Alright, come on out." He walked up to the door and saw me in the emerald green dress that hugged my every curve perfectly. My exposed back was to him I could feel his fingers on the zipper struggling getting it to go up the last few inches. Chills came over me as I waited patiently for him to get it to go. His hand grazed my skin lightly, almost in a caress but I ignored the feelings that swept through me. "I'm going to unzip and then zip it." Pierre said to me.

"Okay." I said and he started to unzip it a little ways down.

"Okay I'm going to do this quickly." He told me. I just nodded and he zipped me up like nothing. "There, now let's see this one." The green dress was perfect to say the least. My hair was draped over one shoulder hiding the fact that it only has one strap. The length was at my mid thigh, but as for the rest of the dress, it wasn't particularly revealing, but it gave me the look I was going for. Pierre stood there and just looked me up and down.

"What?" I asked.

"I think this is the one, but you need something else." He said and thought for a moment. "I've got it, wait a minute." He disappeared for a minute and came back with what looked like tights, but really they were leggings with a lacey edge to them. "I'm sorry but you're too white, go put these on." I took the leggings and slipped them on quickly in my fitting room. I walked back out and he had more items in his hands.

"What's that?" I asked peeking at his hands.

"Oh well that's a very plain dress, and it looks great on you, but I thought it could use a little rocker flair." He said holding up a belt. He wrapped it around me and it was more like an oversized necklace, but it fit nicely around my hips but didn't squeeze and deform me in anyway. Then he pulled out a bracelet for one wrist and a green ring to match the dress. "I feel so gay for helping you right now, but you look great." Pierre told me before going and sitting down.

"Thanks." I said to him and turned to go back into the fitting room. I decided to do a little test before I bought the stuff. First I bent down, then I sat down, then I crouched down. The dress passed all of the tests so now it was onto taking it off. I reached awkwardly behind me and grabbed a hold of the zipper and pulled down on it, but it didn't budge. In a huff I tried again and again.

"Pierre!" I called out. A second or two passed and then I heard him on the other side of the door. "I need your help." I said.

"Let me in then." He said. I pushed open the door and he stepped in and the door closed and locked behind him. "What now?"

"It's the zipper again." I said turning and facing the full length mirror that covered one wall of this changing room. I watched as he struggled with the zipper, then he caught my gaze in the mirror and held it with his. Then he broke the silence and asked me something I never thought I would hear.

"Don't sleep with him." He sounded like he was kind of begging me. "Don't ruin yourself for him, you always get addicted to him, and this will most likely crush you." I was stunned silent from his unexpected request and added comments. "I'll leave you alone to change, because my words have apparently fallen on deaf ears."

I couldn't speak I just decided to act, his back was turned to me and his head was drooped. I grabbed a hold of his shoulder and turned him around to face me. He had this agitated look playing out on his face, I moved closer into his personal space. I don't know what I was doing; I just felt the need to do it. We stood there face to face; his breath lightly kissed my face as he tried to figure out what I was going to do. A new need came over me and I placed my hands on his chest and played with the lapel of his jacket. I pressed myself against him and he pushed me back against the mirrored wall and kissed me hard, the scruff on his skin scratched my face in a delicious way. I felt him unhook the belt and ripped down the zipper in back all the way down. We weren't thinking as we continued and he started to peel off the dress. I pushed him back and we both snapped out of it. Without a word he left the room breathless and as confused as I am at the moment. I changed back into my clothes and gathered the items I'm going to purchase.

I walked out holding my head high and bought the few items, and then looked around for Pierre. I didn't see him anywhere; I walked out into the mall and searched and came up with nothing. So I headed to a lingerie store and picked out something that worked well with staying hidden beneath my dress. I picked out a traditional black corset that had a ribbon laced through loops in the back and was made up of lace and let my skin peek through so it was very sexy, in my opinion at least. I went for boy shorts for the panties rather than a thong and I found a pair that matched beautifully with my corset. I needed shoes still, so I checked out a nearby shoe store. I was quick in picking out the shoes; I found a pair of black suede platforms with studs and a zipper, it had a hardcore look to them.

I was finished shopping and Pierre was nowhere to be found, I trudged my way back to the car in hopes maybe he was there. I pushed my way through the double doors, they were heavy glass doors, and I could see that the sun was starting to set. The heat from the day surrounded me once I stepped out onto the sidewalk. I got to the car and Pierre wasn't there yet. I threw my stuff in the back seat and decided to soak up some sun as it was fading from the sky. I lounged on the back of the car, and smoked as I did so. As I was finishing I was startled.

"You know I hate it when you smoke." Pierre said from behind me.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"I needed to clear my head. Are we ready to go?" he asked impatiently.

"Yeah." I said and hopped down from the back of the car, and got in. Pierre sat in the passenger's seat and didn't say a word to me after that he just stared out the window. I drove to the hotel that Eric mentioned, I checked in and got the room key and headed up to the room so I could shower and get ready. I looked behind me and Pierre was still at the check in desk, and was handed a key of his own as he put his credit card back into his wallet. I hit the up button, and hoped that I could hold back my emotions and get into the elevator before he joined me. My eyes stared to water in frustration with Pierre, and finally the doors opened and I found my refuge inside and hit my floor and the closed door button. I let out a soft sob as I leaned against the back wall and the doors came together leaving me alone just for a minute. I held onto my bags and whipped away and tears that managed to escape and make a trail down my cheeks. I found my room and quickly got inside. Once the door closed behind me I set my bags down on the bed and started stripping down for my shower. Just as I finished pulling off the last of my clothes leaving them in a heap on the floor, there was a knock at the door.

"God damn it." I said to myself and grabbed the robe that came with the room and looked through the peep hole as I tied the belt securely around my waist. It was Pierre. I opened the door and he just pushed his way in. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Well I got the adjoining room, and I'm here to open your door." He said and walked over to the door that leads to his room. "Wow, you stripped down fast." He said taking me in wearing the robe. I grabbed at the neck to pull it more closed. "Oh don't be shy with me now." He said and walked into his room.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked a little annoyed and walked to the doorway that connected our rooms.

"Well in the fitting room I had you in less." He said in a cocky arrogant way while stepping into my personal space and he pulled me close to him. I pushed him away, and grabbed my door.

"I'll open this back up when I'm finished with my shower and everything." I said and closed the door

"As you wish." He said and went to raid his mini fridge. I went and showered and washed away today's confusion and sweat, I didn't know what I was going to do about Pierre, and Eric is a whole other can of worms. I let the hot water hit me in the face and run down my body, all I knew is that I was going on this date, and let whatever happens, happen. But Pierre's words ran through my head as I did all of my necessary preparations for tonight. When I emerged from the bathroom I walked out in a cloud of steam. The room was a great deal colder than the bathroom; I put the air on even higher and finished drying off. I wrapped my hair up in the towel, and I shrugged back into my robe. I opened the door that connected our rooms and walked in on Pierre just hanging out in his boxers.

"Why are you just in your boxers?" I asked and averted my gaze to the ceiling.

"It's comfortable, and stop acting all shy Layla." He said and I looked at him.

"I'm sorry you're my friend and I don't know about you, but with my friends I just don't see them in their underwear all that often, just hanging out." I said looking him dead in the eye.

"Well I think after this afternoon we are past just friends." He said while munching on a bag of peanut M&M's.

"Oh are we?" I asked

"I think so." He said.

"Alright, so I can just do this?" I said and let my hair down out of the towel and slinked out of my robe and just stood there stark naked. His eyes nearly popped out of his head and he choked a little on his snack.

"Uh..um... yeah, if that's what you want to do." He said with his eyes fixated on my body and not my face.

"I'm up here buddy." I said trying to get him to stop staring at my body.

"Sorry." He said and sat up and adjusted himself. "By the way, you are the very best friend I have ever had." He said.

"Am I now?" I asked and turned and walked back into my room.

"Where are you going?" he asked while falling over onto his side.

"Well I have to get ready." I said peeking my head back into the room and grabbed my towel and robe off the floor.

"Oh okay." He said

"Also I need your input on the lingerie I bought today without your help." I said as I pulled out my clothes and other garments that I bought.

"I'll be happy to help." He shouted to me.

"I knew you would." I said. I pulled off the tags and stickers that were on the clothes and tossed them. I pulled out my make up back and started to apply my base and then the eyes with heavy black liner and a little bit of shimmer at the inside corners. My hair was still heavy and damp from my shower, I was hoping to not have to blow dry it, but a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do. I tried my best to keep my natural wave and curl to my hair. All the while I had Pierre peeking into my room as I walked back and forth in front of the door. But from where he was sitting he had a perfect view of me as I dried my hair. When I was finished I twisted my hair back and into a braid that way it would stay out of my face and I wouldn't constantly be fussing with it. The few strays I tucked under and held it with a few bobby pins. I walked pasted the doorway again, and I slipped into my lingerie, but I needed help with the corset.

"Oh Pierre." I called to him from my room and put on my heels before he came into my room. "I need your assistance."

"Okay." He was in my room as I finished up with my shoes. I stood holding the corset to me and turned around so he could see the ribbon hanging there not tied. "I take it you want me to tie this for you." He said.

"Yes please." I said and waited for him to start working on the ribbon.

"Alright, how tight do you want it?" he asked.

"Just tight enough so it stays on." I said. "I would like to be able to breathe." I added.

"Okay." And he started pulling and tightening the ribbon that was laced through a series of metal loops all the way down my back. "Why did you get such a complicated corset?" he asked.

"Could you honestly see me sitting here trying to do a bunch of hooks?" I asked.

"I guess this is easier." He said and was almost finished.