I've Been Set Up Ch. 03

Story Info
Jake learns the true meaning of the work-week.
5.9k words
4.55
61.6k
35

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,440 Followers

For a moment, I thought it dream. I began to wake, the feel of someone's mouth slowly and sweetly sucking my shaft, soft hands cupping and caressing my balls. My eyes popped open. Not too terribly surprised to find that it was my sister who was giving me this lovely wakeup call. And...we were alone.

"The girls?"

I guess the sound of the shower, heard through the wall, should have told me what I now knew.

"In the shower."

"Both of them?"

"Yeah, why not? Saves water, and always best to shower with a friend anyway," Jackie said smiling around my cock as she slowly gathered the length of it in, sensually licking it as she withdrew it. The image of the girls in the shower together causing my prick to throb hotly. "And besides...I needed to speak to you alone anyway," she added giving the tip of my prick a quick little suck before releasing it though her hand continued to slide downwards once more. It was hard trying to concentrate.

"Wha...ah, what did...ah you need...ah to speak to me....ohh, ah... about?" I moaned.

Jackie laughed, releasing my prick. It suddenly felt lonely. Very lonely.

"Hey!"

She laughed again, sitting up. "I needed your undivided attention. And now that I have it."

My prick throbbed all by itself.

"Don't worry. This shouldn't take too long. And then we'll see about taking care of this."

"We'll?"

She smiled, though the expression on her face grew somewhat serious. Not her Oh oh...I'm in trouble smile, or that something's wrong smile. So there was at least that.

"Ok, what's up?" I said giving in, now sitting up myself. Jackie stood offering me her hand as she pulled me out of bed.

"Come on. We'll grab a cup of coffee and then head outside. I'll tell you all about it then."

Although content to follow my sister's cute little ass outside, I had the distinct feeling that whatever she had to tell me, was far more important than I was allowing. I soon found out I was right.

**

Jackie waited until we'd both taken a sip of coffee. I sat mine down, waiting patiently. Jackie sat back in her chair. It was hard not staring at her bare breasts as she did that. But I fought the urge, my eyes remaining on hers as she finally spoke.

"Carla wants you to be the one."

" The one what?"

"She wants you...to be the one...to take her virginity."

Now I sat back. At a loss for words. I took a deep breath thinking about it. I was honored on the one hand that she wanted me to be the one to deflower her, but I was also slightly intimidated at the prospect as well. It wasn't like I was all that experienced at this. Not really counting my own sister, as in a way...that one didn't really count, "technically" anyway, I thought. I had never taken another woman's virginity before.

"I don't know Jackie. I've ah...well, I'm just not experienced in that particular area." She smiled, relieving a bit of the tension for me.

"Not to worry. Darla and I will be there to help both of you through it. She's already asked us if we would. We both agreed that we would certainly be there for her, as long as you agreed to it."

How could I not? "When?"

"Saturday. Saturday night."

That was only three days away. Though I guess it would give everyone ample time to prepare for it, and get used to the idea. Though when I said "everyone" I had a feeling I was talking about me, myself...and I. It sounded like this had all been well discussed and talked about amongst the three of them before I'd been approached. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Good!" Jackie said standing, once more holding out her hand towards me. "Now...let's go tell the girls!"

**

The shower was still going when we walked back into the house. Holding my sister's hand, we headed towards the bathroom to tell the girls we were on for Saturday.

One of the things I really loved about my place was the over-sized bathroom. It was really big. I guess the one drawback if you wanted to call it that, was the fact I didn't have a tub. Just the shower. But it was big. Really big. It even had a built in bench of sorts that you could sit down on to wash. Though as we opened the door stepping in, it was currently being used for something else. The shower doors were clear glass, so there was no distortion either. It became immediately evident what was going on, which once more caused my still hard cock to throb in anticipation. Jackie and I stood there for a moment, just taking it all in. There was no rush here, the girls would become aware of our presence momentarily anyway.

"Oh fuck that feels so...good!" Carla moaned audibly. At the moment, she was sitting on the bench, legs spread with her heels actually perched on the bench as well, so she was about as open, and as erotically displayed as possible. With enough room to lean back and balance herself, she sat, eyes closed with Darla currently kneeling there in front of her between her legs. Darla had one hand up simultaneously caressing her sister's breast, the other down between her own legs as she fingered herself, all the while lapping away at her sister's pussy. "That's it baby...right there. That's it...suck my clit!" She groaned deeply, though Jackie and I both saw her eyes open as she only then realized we had come into the room. She smiled through her ecstasy at us, motioning the two of us over. Doing so alerted Darla to our presence as well, and she stopped licking her sister's cunt long enough to acknowledge us, before returning to it.

Jackie slid the shower door open so we could actually step in. Like I said, there was plenty of room as we stood off to one side, now looking down, as Darla seemed to increase her efforts.

"So Uncle Jake. You going to do it? You going to take my cherry on Saturday?"

I nodded my head yes, though my prick was nodding it's head yes too. Jackie reached down, once more wrapping her hand around it as we stood there looking on.

Carla was grinning from ear to ear, though I half wondered if that was because I'd agreed to do this, or rather because Darla seemed to have her so close to the edge now as Carla's face began to screw up into what we all knew to be our "cum-face" as she began to climax.

Two seconds later, Carla basically exploded. Thrashing wildly now, humping her sister's face, it was a wonder she didn't slide off the bench as she came, though perhaps Darla's own face somehow keeping her penned there like that, kept it from happening.

"Ok. As soon as you've had a chance to recover here a little, we'll start preparations then," Jackie stated. I looked at my sister quizzically.

"Preparations?"

"Of course silly. I want to make sure she's totally and completely aware of everything that's going to happen to her before it does. So...first things first. Let's get ourselves showered and dried off here first, and then head into the bedroom." She turned towards Darla, giving her daughter a wink. "You didn't cum yet did you?"

"No fucking way!" Darla grinned. "I've been looking forward to this ever since we got here. And I wanted to make sure that I was damn good and horny when it happened!"

Once again I was slightly confused, though I had a pretty good indication of what we were talking about here.

"First lesson in preparation," Jackie told me. I want her up close and personal as it were, as you fuck Darla, so she can see everything as it happens. And though Darla might not be a virgin, it's been a very long time since she's actually had intercourse with anyone. So we're going to pretend like she is...for Carla's sake. Consider it a practice run," Jackie laughed.

"Just like mom used to say. If you're going to do anything right..."

"Then practice, practice...practice," Jackie and I said in unison.

**

Jackie had already decided that the best way to do this was for me to be the one lying down. Darla straddled me, though she was nowhere's near actually putting me inside her. Carla lay on the bed next to us, eyes glued to whatever was taking place, or about to, with Jackie sitting on the other side, basically directing the action.

"Don't worry. We'll make sure you're damn good and horny...nice and wet, long before we ever actually get to the fucking part," Jackie advised.

"You mean like me?" Darla quipped, hand reaching down, withdrawing what appeared to be a silvery string of girl-goo clinging to her fingers as she brought it up to her own mouth tasting it."

"Exactly like you," Jackie agreed trying to sound official here. "But it's also important to make sure Jake is too," she added. "The more slippery stuff being used here...the better."

It wasn't necessary to tell them how horny I was. Not only was my dick about as hard as I'd ever seen it, it was actually starting to turn purple to some extent. "Ok, give it a nice firm squeeze Darla. Let's see how much juice you can milk from it."

Darla reached over grabbing my prick, pulling up on it firmly. Sure enough, a nice thick droplet of precum oozed from the tip. Darla allowed it to trickle down the head of my cock briefly before snatching it up with her fingers, and then applying it to her already well-soaked pussy.

"Perfect," Jackie commented, nodding her head in approval. "Though lets not just assume that your sister's pussy will be as wet as yours is right now. After all, she will probably still be nervous and a little apprehensive. So we need to proceed as though she wouldn't be quite that ready yet."

Carla reached down, testing herself, grinning. "Oh I'm not so sure about that mother. I'm pretty fucking wet now!" She added, lifting her finger up for inspection, though it was Darla who immediately grabbed her hand, sucking down on her sister's finger.

"Yes, and tasty too!" She added.

"And speaking of which," Jackie said once more giving direction here. "Probably wouldn't hurt for Jake to do a little preliminary pussy licking here either."

"I couldn't agree more mother!" Darla stated, and then all but shot herself off my stomach, and down onto my face before I was even aware that she had. "Not smothering you am I?" She asked as she quickly settled in, already grinding her slick wet pussy against me, my nose all but fucking her as she slid herself around me for a moment.

"Not so fast!" Jackie cautioned, already coming over to place her hand beneath Darla's ass, forcing her to lift up a little. "Try and pretend, just for a moment that you are your sister. Imagine just for a moment that sure you're excited, but that you're a little afraid too...a little scared."

"Mother!" Carla said rolling her eyes. "Trust me, I may be a little nervous yes, but I'd have probably done what Darla just did. I do enjoy having my pussy eaten, as you well know."

I actually saw Jackie blush. "Yes well, maybe we can overlook that last part. But humor me here girls," she added. "Let's allow your Uncle a little practice himself here. After all, he hasn't had quite as much experience with the two of you yet, that I have."

"Something tells me there's a lot more stories and catching up to do," I asked excitedly.

"Maybe later," Jackie grinned. "But for now, how about you just concentrate on Darla's clit for a moment."

"Carla's clit," Darla corrected reaching down to spread her own pussy lips apart, her swollen nub of desire already glistening with her wetness as she ran the tip of her finger around it and then down through her equally slick folds.

"Whatever!" Carla spat. "I just want to see Uncle Jake lick it!" She breathed excitedly.

And so...I did.

**

This time even I didn't allow Darla to smash herself down fully against my face. I forced her to sit up a little at a perfect angle, and then softly flicked at her folds, occasionally finding her sweet little clit and licking it too. I varied the tempo, speed, as well as the pressure as I made love to her cunt until her mewls of excitement began to fill the air.

"Holy shit he's good!" Darla cried out at one point. "Almost as good as you are mother..."she quickly added.

"Ah huh..." I heard Jackie say, though I heard the smile in her tone of voice as she said it. "OK Carla, help me play with your sister's tits, just like we'll do to you when you're sitting up there," she stated.

I might not have been able to see exactly what was going on, but I still had a pretty good idea as my mind's eye painted a picture for me. The sounds of Jackie and Carla sucking on her sister's breasts brought on additional murmurs of pleasure and ecstasy, as she hovered there above me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! That's nice!" Darla exclaimed only now humping down against me in three quick successive movements as I only then latched onto her clit with my mouth, sucking it.

"Don't you dare cum!" Jackie warned her. "It's ok to get to the edge, but don't go over it," she said...though I had the distinct feeling she was talking specifically to Carla as she said that. "Actually being really close to an orgasm will make things go a whole lot easier for you when the time does come," she pointed out.

"Well I'm pretty fucking close now myself!" Darla quipped as I continued to lash out at her clit with my tongue, rapidly now, though periodically sucking and gently chewing on it as well. "Does that mean I can put it in now?" She asked rather enthusiastically.

"No...not quite yet!" Jackie admonished. "But you probably should move down now before you do explode the way you're going!" Reluctantly, I released her clit, feeling my niece shiver as she slid down off my face, somehow maintaining contact with me as she did. I could feel the wet slick trace of her pussy as she slid downwards across my chest and belly, even as she slid over the top of my rock-hard cock, likewise bathing it briefly in her essence as she slipped on by.

"Ooh...that was nasty looking!" Carla giggled. "Remind me to do that as well." She leaned over, now running her tongue along the girl-goo trail her sister had left, licking it up.

"What she said." I agreed, reveling in Carla's tongue as it seemed to create waves of goose bumps as she slithered down further, though Jackie barred the way of her licking my prick by having gathered it within her hand.

"We can play...play later," she admonished her daughter, and then both of them. "As a matter of fact, we can even tell Jake about our Feely-Friday, if you want to," she told them. "Later."

"Feely? Friday? What's that?"

"Like I said...later Jake. After the lesson's over. Now pay attention here. Look closely Carla," she instructed. Carla didn't need to be asked twice. Once again she had slithered up next to us on the bed, her eyes glued to where her sister's pussy hovered just inches above my cock. Jackie still actually holding my shaft, as though positioning it. "Alright Darla, even though we know you could gobble up your Uncle's cock here if you wanted to, let's pretend just for a moment, that you couldn't...ok?"

"Ok..." Darla moaned breathlessly, though the reason for that perhaps was the fact that Jackie was currently rubbing the head of my prick against her daughter's pussy, introducing it in a way, allowing the tip to kiss the folds of Darla's cunt, her sweet nectar already trying to cling to it as Jackie continued on, rubbing it back and forth, ensuring that Darla's clit was thoroughly introduced to it too.

"Like I said, if we can keep you close to the edge, it will help a lot when the moment comes," she stated still sliding my prick back and forth, a little faster now as she literally masturbated her daughter with it. I didn't have the nerve to tell her that if she kept this up for much longer, we'd be having to start all over again...as good as this felt.

"OK, I think Carla's ready!" Darla said breathlessly. "At least I know I fucking am!" She added to that.

"I agree," Carla quipped, the sounds of her own fingers busily working her pussy adding testimony to that. "Definitely time to see Uncle Jake's cock slide into my...I mean, into Darla's pussy," she groaned deeply.

"I still wish you wouldn't call me Uncle Jake," I attempted, and received a simultaneous response from all three girls as though they'd rehearsed it.

"But it sounds nastier when we say that," they all said together, laughing, though that was also when I felt Jackie's hand come away from my cock. And the moment she did so, I likewise felt Darla's pussy immediately engulf it.

"Ok, that's probably not quite how it will actually happen," Jackie stated, somewhat disappointed that Darla hadn't fully gone along with the script here.

"Oh I don't know," Darla replied. "Once she can feel it trying to go in, it might be best if she simply does what I did, and just force herself down onto it. Better to get whatever pain there might be over with in one fell swoop," she suggested.

"I think I'll decide what to do for myself," Carla announced easily. "When the time comes. I kind of like the idea of maybe taking it slowly, taking it in a little at a time for a moment or two as I get used to it."

"You never were one to just jump in the water," Darla laughed. "I always had to push you."

"Well you're not pushing me this time, will she mother?" She asked, as we all turned to face Jackie. Jackie however, was currently in the throes of an orgasm.

**

I should have realized that Jackie had been playing with herself almost the entire time. As exciting as this all was, which it was...none of us should have been surprised really that Jackie had plain and simply given herself over to it.

"Touch me Tuesday," Carla sighed watching her mother, still fingering herself, though Darla too was still slowly grinding herself away, up and down on my shaft.

"Excuse me? Touch me Tuesday?" What happened to Feely Friday? I wondered.

"We'll explain later," Carla grinned, her fingers busily working at her own pussy, though Jackie was by now softly coming down from her own orgasm.

"Sorry...I couldn't help it," she said blushingly. "I've been fucking horny all morning long. And before I even knew it...well, there it was."

"Me too!" Darla suddenly cried out with abandonment. No doubt seeing and watching her mother climax as she continued to slide up and down my shaft had brought hers along too. Even Carla suddenly seemed to screw up her face again as she reached up, almost cruelly grabbing her breast, and then pulling on her nipple stretching it as she came. Her cry of release now added to that of her sisters.

I didn't feel it was necessary to tell anyone that my prick was currently shooting ribbon after ribbon of sperm deep inside my nieces hot wet pussy. I don't think I could have, even if I'd wanted to.

**

"Great practice session!" Darla exclaimed as we all took a seat outside a while later after having caught our breaths.

"That would be an understatement," I said still actually a little aroused even now. It was hard not to be with three naked women sitting next to you. One of which I'd be deflowering on Saturday. "But...you need to explain to me, just what the hell is "Feely-Friday', and 'Touch me Tuesday' anyway?" I asked.

The twins giggled knowingly as Jackie laughed likewise nodding her head at them as though reluctant to share the secret with me.

"Ok, it's sort of a game we all play. Something that the twins actually came up with, but we've been doing it now for what girls? Almost a year now?"

I was damn curious to hear.

"About that yes," Carla agreed sharing a glance with her sister, though she reached over giving one of Darla's nipples a quick little pinch. "Feely Friday," she said. "Might as well start there," she said reaching again, though this time Darla blocked her sister's attempt.

"Behave yourself, or I'll come over there and smother you with my pussy," she warned.

"Promises...promises."

"Save it for later girls," Jackie scolded, though teasingly when she said it. "Ok, Jake, it's like this. We decided a while back to celebrate our new-found freedom and sexuality every single day. But we also wanted to do it in such a way that it would be unique to that day, and something we could look forward to. So...on Feely Friday, we all know that during that day, we can freely, and as often as we want, and where ever we want...to feel up one another. No matter what."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,440 Followers
12