Izumi & George: Päivi & Matias

Story Info
We help a Finnish couple seeking consensual cuckolding.
1.8k words
3.55
1.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My baby bump was getting quite large when Carmen and I sat down with Päivi and Matias. I'd invited everyone to tea at George's and my home because my back always hurts on restaurant furniture when I'm pregnant.

"Thank you for coming." I said. "I'm Izumi. Carmen and I work with married couples to help them sustain and strengthen their relationships."

"Good to meet you Izumi," said Päivi. "I learned a bit about what you do from Carmen. Matias and I want to learn more."

"And we should tell you," Matias said, with a strong Finnish accent, unlike Päivi, "we have been discussing and fantasizing about this for years."

"The long and short of it is that we can introduce you to well vetted gentlemen. The first thing we do is check that they have a negative STI report from a reliable clinic. We audition them to make sure you won't be disappointed with their performance in any way. And we make sure that they will treat you with respect -- as you will them. Finally, all the gentlemen we vet are all single."

"That sounds wonderful but... but how does it all work?" Päivi asked.

"We'll describe the available gentlemen to you verbally. We don't have a website or use computers beyond things like FaceTime. We want to protect everyone's privacy, which is not to say that you have to keep secrets. It's just that we won't speak about you. You'll contact anyone you're interested, and plan where and when to meet. It's up to you. We're just helping you meet lovely gentlemen. That's all."

"Oh," Carmen added, "it may seem obvious but we suggest you discuss what you want with them first. Good communication is vital."

"So what is this audition?" Matias asked.

"It's pretty much what you'd expect. We make sure that they are capable of giving you a good sexual experience." I replied.

"So you..." Päivi asked.

"I audition everyone. Izumi does recall auditions for the most promising candidates. I think her husband, George, would be very unhappy is she didn't audition anyone. My husband was delighted when I was given the opportunity!" Carmen said with huge grin on her face.

I had a grin on my own face as I broke in.

"But we want to make sure that this is right for you. We want to make sure that you really are happy to invite another man into your relationship. It's fine to just share fantasies with each other. You don't have to make them real if you're feeling nervous. Or you can think about it and approach us again any time you feel ready. So, you said that you've been discussing it for years. What do you want?"

"I'll tell you what I want," Matias said like a gunshot, "I want to see Päivi experiencing intense joy. I want to see her face as she orgasms, to watch her muscles clenching. And then..." but he went quiet.

There was a long pause. Then Carmen spoke.

"May I tell you what my husband wants?"

"Yes, that might be easier," he answered.

"He wants to see me cum. But he wants to see another man cum inside me. Inseminate me. Even impregnate me. And then, he wants to clean me up with his tongue. And he wants me to tell him what to do and how to do it. Is that what you want?"

Matias gave a gentle moan that was clearer than any word could be.

"What do you want, Päivi?" I asked. "Because you might not want exactly the same thing. And that would be fine."

"I want that. All of that. But I want something extra." She answered.

"That's suggestive of several things and I know that speaking candidly about this for the first time is hard. And I also know that disclosing this to a woman you met in a coffee shop and one you've never met before must be hard. So before you give you answer let me give you a perfect set up for a 'thanks but it's not for me' so you can walk away."

"OK," she quietly said.

"We make sure the gentlemen we introduce are free of any STI. And we encourage you and them to regularly re-test and share results. And we do this as we know that most couples want the man they meet man to cum inside the wife -- and as Carmen says -- to inseminate her and even impregnate her. Of course, you could use birth control. But no form of birth control is 100 percent effective, so there is some risk."

I took out my phone and showed Päivi and Matias our family portrait picture. Me in formal Japanese clothing, ginger George in a kilt, and our two babies clear evidence that their fathers were black.

Päivi and Matias smiled when they saw it.

"Your babies look so sweet," Päivi said.

"One's in TK and the other's crawling, now. They are a handful. But George and I love them and we'll love the one in here," I said with my hands on my very large baby bump. "We have been very lucky. Our families are very happy. And George is always proud to let people know that his babies were fathered by his wife's lovers whenever he gets asked, which happens quite a lot. So, is that what you want? We won't push anything on you and we wouldn't let you make a decision here and now but you should feel free to say no."

Päivi was still holding the phone. Her eyes were stuck to the screen as I reached for it and pulled it back.

"It's like you reached into our mind and told us what we wanted," she said. "We've been married for eight years and this was a fantasy when we were dating. We kept putting ourselves in places where something might happen but we didn't feel comfortable with the people. Then, I meet someone in my local coffee shop and..."

"Like Izumi said, you're not making any decisions here. You'll go home and sleep on it. We want you to think for a couple of weeks at least. But can you spell out what your fantasy is?" Carmen asked.

"In Finland," Päivi started, "sauna culture is an important thing. Everyone goes to the sauna and most saunas are mixed and no true Finnish sauna allows anyone to wear any clothing. It would stain the wood. But for us it's also a way to communicate freely. And we'd leave the sauna and Matias would ask me what I felt about the men I saw there and he could see the questions made me wet. Then we'd make up stories about how I'd invite another man back and Matias would watch. Matias always watches my face as I orgasm on his dick. And he pretends he's another man who wants to get me pregnant. But then I sit on his face and he has to eat the cum from me."

"She's right," he supported. "I want to see another man make Päivi orgasm and I want Päivi to give me permission to clean her up. Or not give me permission because she wants him to give her a baby. I want Päivi to make all those decisions and maybe we'll end up with a family very similar to yours. I would be no less proud than George if Päivi chooses to carry a baby from another man. I will be right by her side forever."

"I want to give you a baby, Matias, and I'd love to give you a baby fathered by a lovely man that Carmen and Izumi have 'auditioned'. Then I can be sure that you'll see me reach impossible peaks of orgasm and lose control of myself as he pumps me full of thick, fertile sperm. And then you and he will make sure the sperm stays inside me. And we'll do it all again until you can tell me that you saw the moment my lover gave us a baby and you'll raise the baby with me. And every baby should have at least one brother or sister."

"So you won't let me clean you up with my mouth?" He asked.

"Well, I think we probably need to practice a lot before we get around to actually making a baby. I think you'd need to clean me up when I can't get pregnant. But don't even try it once I come off the pill! When we're finished practicing and we're into implementation then I wouldn't want to risk you licking away live sperm that could make me pregnant."

---

"How's it going with Päivi and Matias," I asked Carmen a month later.

"I see Päivi in the coffee shop every morning. And she whispers in my ear to give me a short update. Päivi is definitely going to Carnegie Hall. She tells me that Matias is the happiest he's been since they met."

"I'm so happy for them. I hope she doesn't wear any of our lovely gentlemen out or you'll need to find and audition even more." I said with a laugh.

"That would be music to Dylan's ears."

---

"Päivi, Matias, I'd like you to meet my eldest, Joanna. Joanna smiled. Fiona is the one crawling towards that ball and this is our newest, Eileen."

They both offered to gentle hold Eileen, looked at her with longing and handed her back.

We had tea and cake. Päivi and Matias looked different somehow.

"Are you enjoying yourselves?" I asked.

"Of course, Päivi said. "This cake is lovely."

"No, I didn't mean here and now. I mean at home."

"Oh, well of course. I keep Carmen updated most days, don't I Carmen."

You certainly do," she responded. "Your feedback is helpful. We want to make sure that everyone is happy."

Päivi turned to me and asked.

"Would it be rude... well. The thing is, would you object if I practiced with the gentleman who fathered Eileen."

"Of course it's not rude!" I exclaimed. "And I can assure you that neither of you will be disappointed."

"Oh good. Your children as so pretty and we'd love to be connected to you. Would you mind if we both had children fathered by the same lover?"

I handed Eileen to Carmen, who rested her on her own baby bump. Then I went over to hug Päivi and Matias. Matias, always a bit restrained, looked like he'd just won the lottery.

"George and I would love to be connected with you like that. He'll be so excited when he comes home! Matias you and George must meet up again. It looks like we're going to be family. Päivi has decided."

---

Next time, I can give an update on how Carmen is helping Latina women cuckold their very willing husbands.