Jack and Rose Get Laid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guessed." Arlene laughed through the tears.

- - - - - - - - - - - - o - - - - - - - - - - - -

After their evening meal they returned to the hotel room and they all undressed together. Jack climbed under the shower and his mother and sister followed him into the bathroom.

"I'm bursting for a pee." Rose sat naked on the toilet in view of her brother and mother.

"You're sure not inhibited." Said Arlene.

"I was bursting."

"You and your uncle Ed will get on very well."

Arlene climbed under the shower with Jack.

"What are you doing?" Exclaimed Rose.

"I'm taking a shower with my son."

"You're sure not inhibited either."

"Hell no, life's too short to have any inhibitions!"

Rose was jealous and stared at her mother and brother as they showered together looking for any sign of sexual activity.

As Arlene stepped out of the shower she touched Jack's pubic hair and penis.

"You sure do look like your father."

"I wouldn't know I've never seen dad without clothes."

"He never used to be shy about being naked. I'll show you. I brought pictures with me."

Arlene pulled out a photograph album and they sat together on a bed.

"You do look like dad without clothes on." Said Rose.

Rose fell asleep and Jack and Arlene covered her and moved onto the other bed.

Jack lay on his side next to his mother with the album open on the pillow between them.

"Where was this taken?" Pointing to a picture of his parents on a beach.

"San Francisco. That's the Golden Gate bridge in the background."

"What, you lived in San Francisco?"

"Yes, that's where we met."

The sound of them talking woke Rose who listened and watched Jack move the tips of his fingers over their mum's bare back.

"That's nice. Don't stop." Said Arlene.

Arlene's eyes met Jack's eyes and at that moment they both knew that they wanted more from each other.

"You have a beautiful backside, just like Rose."

Rose watched jealously as Jack smoothed his hand over their mother's backside.

"It's not as firm as your sister's, but thank you."

"It's beautiful, wonderfully round and smooth."

Jack's penis became stiff and pressed against his mum's thigh. Arlene rolled onto her side and they faced each other. Her hand moved between them and she brushed it gently against his penis so that she could claim that it was an accident if needed. His pre-cum smeared across the back of her hand.

"You're a very handsome young man. You remind me of your father."

Her compliment made Jack bold enough to move closer and he pressed his penis firmly against her. Slowly he brought his hand across her thigh, over her hip and waist coming to rest on her breast and pinched her nipple between his thumb and finger.

"You're beautiful and very sexy." Jack said looking into his mother's eyes.

Arlene felt elated by his compliment.

"Thank you. Now it's time for us to sleep. You should be in bed with your sister."

"Not every mother would say that to her son."

"Go! Get into bed with her now."

Arlene smiled and gave Jack a slow lover's kiss on the lips.

Rose saw his erection and turned to face him as he got into bed and she too gave Jack a slow lover's kiss on the lips.

"I love you." Rose said and hugged Jack tight.

"Have you been awake long?"

"Long enough."

Jack realised that Rose had heard them and he cuddled her.

"I love you." Said Jack.

"Do you?"

Jack looked into his sister's eyes.

"Yes, I do. You mean everything to me and I want to spend my life with you."

"Do you mean that?"

"Yes. If I could marry you I would."

Jack went to sleep and Rose lay awake thinking about him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - o - - - - - - - - - - - -

The following morning Rose was very quiet.

"Are you OK?" Asked Arlene.

"Rose saw us last night." Said Jack.

"Oh!"

Suddenly the world that had recently become open and bright was plunged into darkness and Arlene imagined it coming to an abrupt end.

"How could you?" Shouted Rose.

"We didn't do anything." Her mother replied.

"How would you like it if you saw me with uncle Ed?"

"It would be OK."

"I don't believe you."

"Uncle Ed and I have an open relationship. Watching your partner having sex with someone else is not the end of the world."

"Oh! I suppose you do it every day."

"No."

"Well, I'm not used to it."

"Maybe it's just another inhibition you should lose."

"Maybe I will when I meet uncle Ed." Rose shouted.

- - - - - - - - - - - - o - - - - - - - - - - - -

The start of their journey was quiet and tense. Jack and Arlene tried to have a normal conversation and include Rose in it but Rose just responded in mono syllables. Then suddenly Rose, still sounding angry asked.

"What's uncle Ed like?"

"He's tall and handsome, with a little bit of grey hair and a great sense of humour."

Rose didn't say anything else until they stopped for lunch.

Arlene chose the place for them to eat. Rose became friendly and happy during their meal.

"Is it much farther?" Rose asked pleasantly.

"We're half way there."

They enjoyed the food and had a pleasant conversation that they continued on the journey.

It was late afternoon when Ed heard them arrive. He opened the gate and Rose waved and gave him a big smile. Ed carried one bag and Jack and Rose followed with the others.

"You can put both their bags in the same room. They'll be sharing." Said Arlene.

Ed looked at his sister and Arlene gave him an identical smile to the one that Rose had given him a moment earlier. Arlene walked over to Ed and kissed him on the lips.

"We can sleep together too." Added Arlene.

"That's good." Said Ed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - o - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ed prepared the evening meal while the others showered together.

"It's good to be home." Arlene said.

"It's beautiful here. It's so peaceful and quiet." Said Rose.

"We like it. You don't have to get dressed if you don't want to, I'm not going to." Said Arlene.

Rose followed Jack into the bedroom.

"Did you notice the pictures of us on the wall when we came in."

"Yes. Dad must have been sending them to her all these years."

"This is weird. A few days ago we didn't even know mum. She's got pictures of us growing up all over her house and now we're going to spend the evening with her naked." Said Jack.

"You and mum were getting on very well last night so being naked with her shouldn't bother you."

"I'm sorry about that."

"Don't worry. I'm over it now. Let's have some fun with them."

"Are you getting dressed or remaining naked?" Rose asked.

"I was going to get dressed but now I don't know. What are you going to do?"

"I wouldn't mind staying naked, but I'll only do it if you will."

Arlene smiled at her children because they were both naked like her.

"Rose will you help Ed in the kitchen. Jack you can help me prepare the table."

Ed smiled when he saw Rose.

"The food smells good and looks fantastic." Said Rose.

"Thank you. You look fantastic too. Turn around and let me look at you."

Rose held up her arms and twirled around as though he was showing off a new dress.

"Beautiful. Nudity really suits you." Said Ed.

"We're all naked except you. I'll take that dish while you get undressed. "

"Put the dish through the hatch for Arlene to put on the table."

Ed undressed and Rose made her move. Leaning across to pick up a dish she fell onto him and pressed her body against his. Ed brought his hand up to her backside to steady her and gave her backside a playful squeeze. Rose wiggled her backside in his hand.

"Is this coming too?" Asked Rose and gave his penis a playful squeeze.

"I hope so." Ed smiled.

"Something for me to look forward to." Rose smiled back.

It was the first time that Jack and Rose had eaten a meal while naked. Jack sat opposite his mother and tried to avoid looking at her breasts. Ed sat opposite Rose and made no attempt to hide the fact that he was looking at her breasts. Rose rubbed her foot against his leg. Ed smiled and made no attempt to move away and began to do the same to her.

Jack was turned on by what Rose and Ed were doing and his penis became stiff. Rose was sitting next to him and saw his erection. She placed her hand on his thigh and pressed her knee against his leg and pushed it toward their mother. Jack looked at Rose and she smiled at him.

"Thank you, that was delicious Ed. I'll help you clear away the dishes." Said Rose.

While Rose and Ed were in the kitchen Jack placed his legs against his mother's legs.

"It's strange sitting here naked. I keep trying to avoid looking at your breasts."

"Look at them if you want. Ed has stared at Rose's breasts all through the meal."

Jack rubbed her leg with his foot.

"You'd better not start anything. Rose will get angry." Said Arlene.

"No, she won't. She started this by pushing my leg toward you."

"Did she?"

"Yes. She's got over last night."

"They're a long time. What are they doing in the kitchen?" Asked Arlene.

Jack still had an erection and did not get off his chair but bent forward and looked through the hatch.

"I can't see them."

Arlene walked across the room and as she walked past Jack she saw his erect penis.

"Come and look at them." Said Arlene.

"What are they doing?"

"They're kissing."

"I believe you."

"It's all right I've already seen your erection. I don't know why you're so shy last night it left a sticky trail on me."

Arlene looked at it as he walked toward her. "That looks good enough to eat."

They stood next to each other and looked at Ed and Rose.

"She certainly has got over last night." Arlene said and touched her son's penis.

Jack placed his hand on his mother's backside and with his penis squashed between them they held each other tight and kissed like lovers.

- - - - - - - - - - - - o - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ed and Rose came out of the kitchen and when they saw Jack and Arlene kissing Ed asked Rose.

"Do you want to fuck?"

"Yes, but we'll need a condom I'm not on the pill or anything."

"Shall we fuck here or in a bedroom?"

"Here in front of them sounds more fun."

Ed went to get condoms and Rose lay on a sofa with her legs apart and fingered her vagina lips. Jack and their mother looked across at Rose.

"Ed and I are going to fuck. If you two fuck we can all watch each other."

Ed returned, put on a condom and lowered himself onto his niece who made certain that her mother and brother saw as she guided his penis into her vagina. Jack stared as Ed moved in and out of Rose.

"We won't need a condom." Arlene said to her son and lead him to the other sofa.

Rose watched as her mother sat astride her brother and lowered herself onto his penis.

Jack and Rose spurred on by watching each other fucked vigorously.

Later that night Jack and Rose lay in bed together.

"Did you enjoy fucking mum?"

"Yeah. It's an incredible sensation fucking your parent. It's only a pity you'll never experience it with dad."

"Oh well, fucking uncle Ed and playing with mum is probably the closest I'll ever get to it."

"Did you enjoy fucking uncle Ed?"

"Oh yes, he's fantastic. I don't think I have ever had so many orgasms."

"I enjoyed watching you."

"That's good because I enjoyed being watched."

"Did you enjoy watching me?"

"Yes. We'll have to do it again."

In the next room Ed and Arlene lay in their bed.

"That was a fantastic evening. I never imagined anything like that ever happening." Said Arlene.

"It was a wonderful surprise, and Rose is beautiful."

"Is she a good fuck?"

"She's an amazing fuck and incredibly sexy. What was fucking your son like?"

"Wonderful. It was just like fucking his father."

"If they're still here in a few weeks we could invite them to our party."

"Yes, good idea. I'm sure they'll enjoy it."

"Is Nigel coming to it?"

"Yes. Rose can have fun with him." Arlene smiled.

12