Jackie's Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strangely, the same vision flashed into Jackie's mind as she was with Bob.

Cindy moaned and sucked harder, her hand pumping the shaft; she pulled away, bringing a moan from Brad. She stood up and looked down at her lover on the floor. With a smile filled with lust, she opened her robe and let it drop to the floor, standing naked above him. She moved until her feet were on either side of his legs. Then she slowly squatted and reached for his penis.

Brad's face was wild with passion now. He watched as Cindy held his penis to her wet sex lips. Another moan escaped him as she took just the head into her hole. When he tried to push upward, she moved away and giggled. It was her turn to tease him.

"Please!" he pleaded.

She did it again and again, letting only the head enter her. It wasn't long before they were both mad with passion. Finally, she centered the head on her hole and pushed downward.

"Ahh!" they both moaned as his penis slipped all the way into her body.

A second later, Cindy started to bounce up and down, groaning with pleasure.

Finally, Brad lost the image of his wife. Now all he saw was this gorgeous girl with her eyes closed in the throes of passion. He reached up and grasped her breasts.

Cindy opened her eyes and smiled at Brad as she moved up and down with a regular tempo. Her heart was pounding with excitement at the love she saw in his eyes. Suddenly, without warning, she began to climax.

Below her, Brad could feel her trembling in pleasure as her vagina began to squeeze him. His excitement boiled over. "Oh God baby," he moaned as he joined her.

When Cindy felt him filling her with his sperm, her own climax intensified. She began to move up and down more rapidly. She grunted as waves of pleasure washed over her as she took all he had to offer. Her climax lingered for a long time.

Finally, Cindy collapsed onto Brad's body, gasping for breath. When she could breathe again, she looked down at his face and smiled. "Do you still want to get on the bed?" With that, she pulled away, letting his rapidly shrinking penis slip from her, followed by a gush of sperm. She smiled one last time at him before she picked up her robe and moved to the bedroom with his sperm streaming down her thighs.

Brad lay exhausted on the floor for several minutes trying to muster his second wind. A smile was on his face as he pulled himself to his feet and shook his head.

Jackie was busy with Bob in a sixty-nine as Brad passed into the bed room. Cindy was waiting as he entered and joined her on the bed.

Late into the morning they made love, Cindy and Brad, Jackie and Bob. Reserving some energy for each other, Jackie and Brad hopefully waited their partners out.

***

Finally, Jackie and Brad met in the living room and began cuddling on the living room floor.

"I need you," Jackie whispered. She moved back until she was lying on the pillows. Then she pulled her knees up and opened them. She held her hand out to Brad.

Jackie opened her arms and legs to him. She moaned as his chest pressed to her and their lips met. She could feel his pulsing penis dripping juice onto her stomach. Pulling her lips from his she gasped, "Fuck me Brad. Fuck your loving wife." She reached down for his penis.

Brad moved up on his hands and watched as Jackie grasped his penis. He let her lead him to her. She directed the swollen head to her equally swollen sex lips. Slowly she moved it up and down between the lips before centering it on the hole.

Jackie let just the head slip inside and whispered, "Wait." Then she looked up into Brad's eyes. She didn't have to say anything. Their eyes were swimming with lust and love.

Brad held himself over Jackie, the head of his penis throbbing just inside her clinching lips. He waited... waited for permission to enter her... waited for permission to fuck his wife. The seconds ticked by.

Slowly Jackie lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist, still keeping his penis at bay. Finally, she took a deep breath, her eyes still staring into his, and whispered, "Fuck me." With a bellow Brad dropped his weight downward, forcing his penis all the way into her body.

"Ahhhhhh," they both screamed as the long shaft slid to the bottom.

Jackie's head was spinning and she was having difficulty catching her breath. She had waited so long for this moment. She had anticipated it for days and now it was happening; she was finally having sex with her husband while his brother's cum was still warm in her cunt. The part of her body she had given freely to her brother in law was now open for her husband's pleasure and he was inside her as deeply as he could go. It was so much sweeter because it was a man she knew that she loved.

Brad was gasping for breath as well. The soft warmth of her vagina was almost more than he could take. It had only been moments since she had been with his brother, the strong mental picture excited him intensely. He could feel her soft breasts on his chest and her legs pulling his hips downward. "Oh God," he gasped and pulled his hips back until his penis was barely inside her. This time he was the one teasing... the one holding back.

He looked down at her and smiled, then dropped his hips. Again they both screamed in pleasure. However, Brad didn't stop at the bottom. He quickly pulled back and did it again. Soon his hips were moving at a steady pace, matching the movements under him. He worked in and out, slowly increasing his pace until he was pounding into her with abandon. Jackie's copious juices began to coat his penis and drip down the cheeks of her ass. The room filled with the sound of two bodies slapping together.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuckkkkkk meeeee!!!" Jackie screamed. She was rapidly nearing another climax when she heard Brad gasping at her hear.

"I'm... getting... close," he gasped in warning.

"Come, come for me!" Jackie encouraged.

"Do you want me to come now?" He asked.

"Yes, yes, fill me with your come!" Jackie returned, her hips pushing up at him even more rapidly.

"Oh Jesus!" Brad moaned as his balls tightened. Suddenly he pushed in as deeply as he could go and his body convulsed. His sperm shot from the swollen head, splattering on the welcoming interior walls of Jackie's vagina.

Jackie felt his penis throb and knew that he was filling her with his seed. Her legs tightened around his waist and she lifted her hips. She began to climax. The two lovers froze as their bodies merged into one.

Within a few seconds Brad collapsed onto Jackie, his breathing still ragged. He found her lips and kissed her tenderly. "That was amazing!" he whispered.

"For me too." She shared.

Later, as she lay beside her husband, Jackie felt the pangs of guilt come back once again. She asked softly, "Brad?"

"Yes dear."

"I have a confession to make."

"You do?"

"Yes…I made love to Steve too."

"You did, when?"

Jackie explained the mistake she had made with Bob and Cindy, and the grandiose plot that was concocted by her, Steve and Bob to make it all right. Brad listened intently, nodding as she explained. Jackie was emboldened as he accepted the explanation without becoming upset. When she was finally through, he asked if she had enjoyed the whole affair.

She answered, "No, not at first, it was done out of rage, I didn't do it for fun, it was just sex for revenge."

"I see."

"You aren't mad, are you?"

"Well, no, I'm not mad, but why all the intrigue?"

"I thought,,, we thought that you and Carla would get mad."

"Does Carla know now?

"No"

"Does Steve know about me and Cindy?"

"Yes and another thing…"

"What?"

"That night of the hot tub party, you were with Carla, not Cindy."

"Carla? But I thought you were with Bob, and I…Oh shit!" he realized what she had implied; "Steve was with Cindy?"

She nodded, "Umm humm."

"Does he know?"

She nodded.

"Does Cindy know?"

She shook her head negatively.

"Poor schmuck," Brad said, shaking his head in despair.

"Maybe we could invite Steve and Carla over, you know, to help Steve get it off his mind. I know it bothered him immensely." Jackie volunteered.

"You're insatiable." Brad smiled, paused then said "Give them a call tomorrow and set it up."

Jackie sighed, relieved that she had finally come clean with Brad, now to get Steve off the hook. But that's another chapter.