Jacking & Jilling Ch. 04

Story Info
Alone at home, the final incestuous taboo is threatened...
8.6k words
4.68
15.5k
25

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacking & Jilling - A Sister's Lust

Chapter 4

Almost completely gratified for the first time in months, Sally revels in the warm afterglow of her first time blowing her brother, and sleeps soundly. Returning from work Monday evening, she surprises him with an amateur porn video, further fueling their mutual lust. Naked on the couch, Sally sucks Billy while he fingers her pussy. Overcome with desire, she straddles his erection, playing her labia up and down the length of it to make him climax, then rubs his semen all over her pussy and tits, using his cum to masturbate with. They take a break Tuesday, but he awakens her Wednesday morning by eating her pussy for the first time. Running late, she jacks him off in her waitress uniform, wishing she could remain naked instead, in bed with him all day.

The lunch rush was thankfully over, after getting its second wind around half past one. Sally and the other hostess, Lizzy, finally got everything into the back room for the dishwasher, who was smoking out back, on one of his many breaks. Sally wondered how long it had taken Billy to get out of her bed, and whether he had gotten himself off again before he did so, or in their shower. The thought of him playing with his cock played and replayed in her mind, and she wished it was time to go back to him.

Lizzy was older, mid-thirties, who was an easy conversationalist. Her body was husky though not fat, more like comfortably plump, though very well proportioned. Sally supposed that if she were a man, a certain kind of man, Lizzy would be great for a roll in the hay, or a backseat rendezvous. The ring on her left hand was ironic; that marriage had ended messily years ago, quite some time before Sally had donned her hostess uniform for the first time. Lizzy was the assistant manager, almost a diner mom to everyone at work, but with a wicked laugh and probing questions most moms would avoid with their progeny.

The two of them took the opportunity in the nearly empty diner to thoroughly clean off all of the tables, using the disinfectant/bleach combination the owner required on each one. It was routine and easy, taking less than twenty minutes between them. The faint clean and chemical sharpness of the bleach lingered in the air when they finished up. That task complete, they worked on other minor projects until the dinner rush started around four. Petra would arrive around three, taking over when Sally's shift ended at four-thirty.

In a lull between cleaning—If you have time to lean, you have time to clean, Mr. Dodson, the owner, always said—Sally and Lizzy grabbed two waxed cups filled with diet soda and ice, and without quite leaning took a break. A couple of minutes into the chat, Lizzy's green eyes took on a conspiratorial look. "So, Sally, who's the new guy in your life?" Her lips smiled in a curious but not quite actually prying way.

Sally froze. Sure, Lizzy, been fooling around with my little brother. We've both been lonely and he sure can eat pussy... "N-nobody, why?"

Lizzy's laugh was pure amusement. "C'mon, Sally! Just us girls here! You can tell me. You're coming in tired every morning, and so much more relaxed since British Boy left. So, stands to reason you're getting laid, right?"

"N-no, just getting better rest. My mom's out of town, and it's just so nice to get home and not have stuff to do."

Lizzy's green eyes were still merry, disbelief evident in them. "I'm not convinced. You're too happy and relaxed for it not to be sex, Sally!"

Fuck fuck fuck, I can't let her start thinking that. She'll tell everyone, and Mom will figure out it's me and Billy and wouldn't that just fucking suck... Finally, two words crept out of her, shyly, and not entirely untrue. "New...toy..."

"The boy variety?"

"No, Lizzy. Look, Trevor's been out of my life since, what, February. I don't have time to date, since I'm trying to find a real job with regular hours, so... Mail order."

"So, not a mail order husband, a mail order dildo?" Gentle triumph was in her eyes, happy at gaining at least that admission from Sally.

"Not so loud!," she hissed, even though they were alone, then dropping her eyes toward the floor in faint shame. "Yeah, it's really...something."

"My experience is it either goes in, or on."

Sally remembered one she'd seen and considered buying in June. She didn't get it then, but it had been so tempting, though not on the level her brother was. "In. Both holes. And on..."

"What?" Lizzy leaned in, eagerness for more juicy information obvious on her face.

"The skinny prong goes in my ass, the thicker, longer one in my pussy, both vibrating. There's also a little vibrating hook...with two pieces that go on either side of my clit..." Sally mimicked a walking motion with her fingers, hoping the guilt she felt about her dalliance with her brother looked like guilt over her supposed acquisition.

To all appearances, the older woman bought the explanation. "So, you bought yourself a Three-Fer? Sounds...relaxing." A covetous smile curled her lips as she imagined the wonders of the device.

Sally sighed with embarrassment, and it occurred to her that was appropriate. "Yeah, charges off my desktop, and I'm using it most nights to get to sleep. An hour or so before bed..."

"So it works...as a sleep aid."

"And as a meat substitute!" Sally giggled with relief that her story had been acceptable, but it got her thinking along those lines the rest of the afternoon.

********

She carried the plastic sack in, set her purse on the couch, and took her burden upstairs to her room. Billy was still out, either mowing lawns or with friends, so she had time to prepare. In her room she stripped, then took a quick shower, set to warm, switching the showerhead to a languid flow of warmth, not a stinging spray of watery needles ready to drive her to distraction. Even so, her nipples stiffened, her body doing its best to convince her to play under the water.

Resolutely, she left the shower wand in its place, and didn't lie back in the tub, aiming the spray of water at her tingling clit and pussy. Setting her jaw, Sally forced down her eager lust, intent on no orgasms until after Billy was home.

Instead, she showered thoroughly, her hands treating her breasts and bush almost chastely, then let the water run off her for two minutes after she turned it off. Patting herself dry with the towel, she felt pampered and luxurious, and laughed out loud with the thought of her plan. Feel so fucking wicked I can't stand it! Her skin was silky smooth, and just what she wanted for Billy.

Striding into her room, Sally dropped the towel on the floor, then went to the plastic bag that held her purchases. She pulled out the babydoll first. It was a sensuous, soft pink, sheer and so velvety her skin thrilled to the feel of the fabric shifting over her skin, arousing her deliciously. It had been tight over her underwear in the shop, so she knew it would fit smoothly, perfectly against her bare skin. The full-length mirror on her closet door confirmed it clung to her curves, and showed off her tits and ass, the latter almost totally uncovered, very well.

The front door opened, and she heard Billy's voice. Her spine went chilly. What if he brought a friend over? If someone else was here, she couldn't wander back down wearing only the babydoll, and a robe in the afternoon would raise almost as many questions.

At her door, barely ajar, ears keened for details, she finally realized the conversation was one-sided, over his cell. He rang off in a couple of minutes, and she shakily let out the breath she had held almost since he'd gotten home. Stepping out into the hall, Sally descended step by step, moving in as sexy and sultry a way as she could manage, drifting to a stop half-way down the staircase, fully visible with the bannister across her waist, the spindles casting iron shadows along her lower body. "Billy..."

He was almost in the kitchen and turned. "Hey, Sis..." Coming to an immediate stop, he looked her up and down. "Wow... Is that for me?"

She took two more steps down. "You know it, little brother. Head to toe..."

He looked at the bag in his hand, and turned again to the kitchen, then her, then the counter. "H-hold on..." Billy disappeared into the kitchen, and she heard the fridge open and shut, then he was back around the corner, gazing at her. "Sexiest sister ever..."

Sally beamed at him. "I was thinking, Billy, since we can't go all the way, you deserve special care, like a see-through nightie you can get me out of. Or not. I'd love for your hands and mouth to be all over me again tonight."

His mouth worked silently, then he spoke. "Sally, I love...undressing you. But that's so gorgeous I'm willing to leave you in it. So long as my lips and fingers can get into it easily."

She slunk gradually down the remaining steps, taking each one deliberately and seductively, then moved towards her brother. "I would love to have you get in everywhere you can, Billy. Of course, you should be naked. I never get tired of that..."

"Should we have dinner first, Sis?" His eyes were wide, drinking in her beauty, his mouth slightly open, panting.

She made a show of considering, then smiled. "No. Dessert first, little brother."

He closed the distance to her and grabbed her in a passionate embrace, their mouths hot on each other, and she undid his belt, sliding his jeans down to his knees. Billy kicked them off along with his sneakers. Sally raised his arms and slid his t-shirt over his head and off. Her hand found his erection swiftly, gloried in the feel of the thick flesh in her palms.

She whispered, "Couch." Maneuvering him over to it, she saw Billy plop down on it, lying back, flat on the cushions, his hard-on pointing up at an angle, the head reaching almost up to his navel. Sally dropped to her knees on the cushions without hesitation, and took the rigid erection into her mouth, and started blowing him slowly. Two weeks ago, she would never have considered sucking Billy's cock, but now Sally loved the sin of his cock fucking her mouth, ready to spurt brotherly semen on her tongue and down her throat into her belly...

Billy moaned feelingly as her mouth worked diligently all along his shaft, the head velvety and firm on her tongue, his flesh salty and warm from whatever he had been doing outside. That's what I've wanted all day, little brother... The thought was welcome and forbidden, and she felt herself becoming more aroused. She moaned quietly as she took his head almost to the back of her throat, letting it hit the back of her mouth gently, not enough to make her gag, barely tickling between her tonsils.

Billy spoke suddenly and quietly, one of his hands caressing her cheek as she took him in, his words aimed at the ceiling. "Sis, you know we're probably going to Hell for doing this." His voice was low and soft, sounded not at all concerned, even chuckling a bit, and it was clear he wanted to continue, and he knew they both enjoyed it.

Still, Sally stopped for a moment, lifting her mouth away and continuing to jack his cock slowly with her right hand. "That's an odd thing to bring up in the middle of a blow job..."

His cheeks reddened, either from embarrassment or his building lust. "Sorry, Sis. I was just thinking how people, if they could see us, wouldn't understand or approve of what we're doing. I don't care what they think, myself. You're beautiful, sexy, and I love when you cum, or when you make me cum."

Sally chuckled. "Well, it really is wrong no matter how you slice it. We're having everything short of full intercourse, and I'm really loving getting you off whenever I can..."

"Me, too..."

"Billy, I have to tell you something. You are very good at kissing, sucking on my tits, and getting me to cum. Not to mention eating my pussy. I haven't felt this...satisfied...in what feels like forever. We're just really compatible that way, and I do love you..."

"I know, and I love you too, Sally. Love when I cum with you, too."

"Me too, little brother." Her hand slowed to a stop on his erection, but she maintained her loose grip on it, and looked into his eyes, half-serious. "So, you have a choice. I can either keep sucking your cock until you cum in my mouth, or we can stop right now and have a brother-sister Bible study at the kitchen table. We'll read all about coveting..." Her fingertips traced along his moistened erection from balls to glans, and Sally looked at him with mock gravity. "Your choice, little brother..."

He sighed in contentment. "Well, you did go to the trouble of picking out that outfit, Big Sis, which you look gorgeous in, and you have me very close to cumming already." He made a brief show of considering just like she had, then laughed. "I'll take the blowjob! I'll follow up with something for you, too."

"Good boy," she whispered, bending to take him into her mouth again.

His answer came minutes later when he arched his back, moaning loudly, and cum fountained into her mouth, the thick offering blanketing her lips and tongue. Their moans were beautiful to each other, and she swallowed everything he spilled into her mouth, as she always did now.

********

They relaxed and made out on the couch for a while, then ate dinner shortly after, Billy naked and Sally still wearing the babydoll. His eyes were occupied with looking her over, at least down to her waist. The rest of the wooden table blocked his view, and she admired him that far down, too. Sally ignored the taste of her dinner, her hands automatically loading sustenance into her body, filling her tummy the way she wanted Billy to fill her.

Finally finished with barely a word, they took their dishes over and set them by the sink, then started washing the two pots, Billy's cock still semi-hard, bobbing tantalizingly with each motion. The sink was filled with thick bubbles, soft and soapy. Sally suddenly smiled indulgently, squirted some soap into her hand, then began spreading it on Billy's chest. Looking up, she asked him, "You ever jack off in the kitchen?"

"Y-yes. A couple of times. When you're at the diner and Mom's at work." His admission was quiet, almost as if he was afraid their mother might hear, or Sally might tell on him.

"So, I could have caught you the first time in the house, instead of at the Taylor's..." Her own nipples were erect, and every movement pushed a thrill throughout her body, driving her nearly to mad lust, tearing off her babydoll, pushing her brother down onto the linoleum, mounting him and fucking him for real...

She stepped behind him, reaching around to stroke his nearly recovered hard-on. The lemon-scented dish soap and his dick arose at the same time, and she pulled his buttocks back against her hips, felt him grind his ass into her in time to her strokes. "It sounds like my little brother loves the thought of being caught playing with his dick...," she teased, knowing the truth was that he did, or else he wouldn't have been naked in the neighbors' yard to begin with.

"You caught me, and it's turned out pretty well so far, Sis...," he replied in a sassy tone.

His cock had thickened to its usual girth and length, and she sighed, playing her fingers and palms over the length of it, slippery with the detergent. She grabbed some water from the faucet, and worked the soap into a thick lather. In a sultry whisper, she confessed. "I loved seeing you jacking off at our bathroom sink, Billy. You were so soapy and hard I thought you were going to keep stroking, filling up our sink all the way with cum..." She emphasized her arousal by nibbling on his ear from behind, then kissing from the nape of his neck down to his waist, still playing with him.

Billy moaned gratefully. "That feels...so fucking good, Sis. Hey...you getting ready to suck my cock again?" It sounded to her ears as if he couldn't quite believe it, but would gleefully accept another blowjob.

Sally laughed. "Ew! No, it'll taste like soap Besides, I've never jacked a guy off from behind him before, and I want to get you to go all the way." Sally stood, pressing her body into his back, loving the motion of his ass on her pussy, through the babydoll. Her nipples felt his back moving against them, and she moaned at the same time he did. "Just relax, little brother... I'm going to make you shoot your load all over the floor."

As she sped up, Billy gasped, then reached behind himself for her ass, pulling her against him. "I'm going to cum, Sally. Fuck, I'm going to cum..."

The sound of the stroking and the fizzing lather had her mesmerized, almost ready to cum with him. Her left hand cradled his balls, gently fondling them while her right hand moved faster. "Cum for me, Billy... Lean back into me and just cum..."

His eyes closed in the moment. "Ooohhh..." She loved the pulsing of his cock just before he came, the instant when she knew he was going to shoot his load. He pressed back into her, and she played faster with it, urging him to another orgasm. He arched his back, flattening her breasts while gripping her buttocks, and she had to dodge his head as he laid it back on her shoulder.

"God, fuck, Sis..." Sally's fingers were sensitive, and the feel of his cock flexing, spasming over and over again, made her want him inside her. Not happening, but God what a fantasy... Billy moaned with each spurt being drawn out of him, and she saw that he hit not only the floor, but the cabinet door under the sink, the first spurt jetting forward to spatter on the front of the dishwasher, dripping down its silver exterior.

He panted and leaned back against her, breathing hard as his climax dwindled. "Sally, that was so hot. Fuck, baby, fuck..."

Sally kissed him on the ear again, playfully tonguing his earlobe. "It was, little brother... Now you go clean up in the downstairs bathroom, and I'll take care of your mess in here. Okay?"

He grinned. "Okay, but first..." He turned around and gripped her shoulder straps and pulled then over her arms and off. His mouth alit on her right nipple as he pulled it down further, sliding it all the way off her. She leaned against the counter and let him take it off her legs, then he tossed it to the side, well clear of the water, suds and cum.

His hands gripped her buttocks as he sucked hard on her nipples, driving moans from his sister's throat. "God, Billy..."

Kissing down her belly, he inserted his tongue in her navel, licking around and in it. Sally's clit reverberated with each touch of his mouth, and she felt the same incestuous impulse to push him to the ground and mount him. "Oooohhh, Billy..."

His tongue trailed down to her blonde bush, gently parting it before his lips met her clit, sucking on it rhythmically. If you keep doing that, you're going to make me fuck you for real... She rested her hands on his head as he licked her clit, then down to her pussy. She felt his tongue split her labia then gently probe inside her hole. "Billy, baby, you eat pussy so well, my darling boy..."

Her orgasm, withheld all afternoon, came out in a rush. Her fingers twisted in Billy's hair, and she cried out with each tremor of her body. He didn't stop for a little while, how long she couldn't say for sure, before she sagged against the counter, feeling faint as the waves of her climax reverberated through her entire body.

Billy stood, panting, and pulled his sister into him. Their mouths met and opened, tongues playing in the mingled remnants of cum and her juices. His soapy cock, still semi-hard, rubbed on her belly, and she wished, not for the first time, that he was a boyfriend, not her brother. I would so fuck you right now... She knew she could, that if she insisted he would do as she wanted.