Jade the Tease Ch. 05

Story Info
Jade at the spring is more than I bargained for.
6.4k words
4.41
19.4k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 01/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are plenty of clichés that apply,..."Put up, or shut up"..."If you're going to talk the talk the talk, you should walk the walk"..."Put your money where your mouth is"...etc., and although their original sentiment had nothing to do with my situation, those little bits of wisdom were goading me into taking the next step. Well, maybe they weren't the only thing driving my motivation. Like many of us, I find a certain excitement in the idea of watching my girl tease and show herself off to other men. I've tried my best to figure out why, but all I've been able to come up with is that there just isn't any one reason for it being such a turn-on. One thing was for sure, however, it was a pleasure that both Jade and I shared. Until now, her stories were simply my fantasies, limited to her pillow-talk and my over-stimulated my imagination. I needed a first hand experience... I needed a memory we could share that was more than just a story... I needed to feel what it was like to be "where the rubber meets the road"...

We were still in Portland, and while I was working the last two days Jade was taking advantage of the hotel's amenities, mainly the gym and the pool. When I first learned about this trip, Jade convinced me to take her by describing a scenario that included the beach, her bikini, strange men, my absence, and curing her loneliness with a little unadulterated fun. After all, it would be much easier to keep an eye on my sexy, flirtatious, free-spirited, 25 year old blonde if she wasn't hundreds of miles away, right? Well apparently, you can take the girl away from the unadulterated fun, but you can't take the unadulterated fun away from the girl. And as it turned out, her activities while she's been here in Oregon were about the same as the theoretical activities she described, should she had stayed at home. The only difference was that when she showered here, there wasn't any sand left in the bottom of the tub. Nonetheless, I was glad she had some fun, she was happy to tell me all about it, and we were both looking forward to whatever adventure the day ahead had in store.

We woke up together Saturday morning at about 9:00 a.m., and Jade was anxious to hear what I had planned for the day. I told her that before our trip, I had spent some time researching some of the things that Portland had to offer. I learned that in the mountains just to the east there were pockets of natural hot springs, and that most of them were accessible in just a couple of hours with a scenic drive and a short hike. I mentioned that there was one in particular, called Bagby Hot Springs. Because of Bagby's popularity, the hiking trail was maintained, and the hot springs themselves included some man-made amenities. Neither of us had ever gone to a natural spring, and we talked as we tried to imagine what it might be like. She hoped for a pool of warm mineral water that she could sit beside and soak her feet in. I knew from the descriptions and pictures I had found that there would be much more than that, but I offered her very few details so I could keep the adventure a surprise. I said I wanted to leave at 11:00 a.m., and that she should probably shower and get ready now. She asked me what she would need to bring, and I told her all she had to do was dress comfortably, long pants and a light jacket would do, and that I would take care of the rest. I stayed in bed and studied her delicious curves as she crawled out from the covers and walked into the bathroom.

As promised, the drive to Bagby was a beautiful one, and much of the road followed a winding river littered with rafters and fishermen. It was a rare sunny day in the Oregon Mountains, and the traffic heading out of town suggested that there were quite a few locals that wouldn't let it go to waste. When we pulled into the parking area for the Bagby trail, I was happy to find that most of the other "day-trippers" had different destinations. We were by no means going to be alone, but it wouldn't be nearly as crowded as I had read it could get. We parked, got out, and stretched. Then while Jade wandered toward the entrance of the trail, I grabbed the gear from the back of the car. I was given a "souvenir" duffle bag during my conference, and while Jade was showering I packed some towels, extra clothes, some water, my camera, and a flashlight, and she had no idea when I snuck out to stash it in the trunk of the rental. When she saw me carrying the bag, she immediately asked what was inside, and I jokingly said it was some survival supplies in case we got lost. It was the kind of humor that she didn't appreciate, and her response was simply an un-amused glare. Not wanting to risk stirring her up, I said I would tell her what was in the duffle, but if I did she would have to carry it. Figuring she would find out soon enough she gave me a smirking smile, grabbed my hand, and we headed into the woods.

The trail was fairly well kept, and except for having to crawl over the occasional fallen tree, it was pretty easy to navigate. The path followed along a creek, and in some places you had to really watch your step to avoid slipping down a steep bank into the cold, fast moving water. The path winded along for about a mile, and as we got deeper into the woods, we spooked ourselves while talking about the "Blair Witch Project". I could see that Jade was actually starting to become frightened, so I tried to lighten the mood by changing the subject.

I told her that I had some rope in the bag, and that if she didn't behave, I would have no problem putting it to use. Intrigued, she said to me that knowing the consequences of her behavior might help to keep her in line, and asked what I planned to do with it. I told her that I would find a tree not too far off the trail, and make her stand with her back against it, using the rope to tie her wrists together while her arms were held back around the trunk. Then, after stripping her naked, I would find somewhere to hide, and watch while she stood there helpless and bound, left to the mercy of the hikers as they passed by. Her blushing grin told me she was no longer scared, so I elaborated on the scenario. I told her there were a lot of snakes in these woods, and that they were particularly attracted to the scent that a person's glands produce when they are nervous or afraid. I warned her that while tied to the tree, she would have no defense as the most curious of the snakes would slither their way up and around her legs and body, exploring her form while trying to find the source of the enticing aroma. Because snakes can only smell with their tongues, she would just have to stand there while they flicked them in and out over her bare skin. She became flushed and flustered as she listened to my words, imagining herself experiencing everything I was describing. As we continued down the path she started pointing out which trees she thought would work best, and where I could hide to get the best vantage point. We were having so much fun teasing and joking with each other, that we almost walked right past the group of small wooden structures that made up Bagby Hot Springs.

The pictures I had seen did little to demonstrate just how primitive the area was. I shared Jade's "fresh eyes" and enthusiasm as we explored the springs and discovered what Bagby had to offer. At almost the highest point in the area, there was a small hole in the ground that had a constant supply of very hot water bubbling out. As it flowed away from its source, the steaming water was captured by a network of wood troughs that ran down toward, then connecting and supplying water to, a series of various sized wooden tubs. We followed the troughs to a row of small "private" tubs, each one sitting inside its own closet-sized, enclosed room. The doors were all shut, and the sounds we heard coming from inside the rooms led us to assume they were all being used. We continued past the private rooms, and then walked down some steps that led us behind the rooms to a large, wooden deck, partially covered with a makeshift, slatted awning. The deck held a single, large round tub at the base of the steps, followed by three, long narrow tubs that looked to have been carved out of tree trunks. The deck had no walls, and it allowed for an unobstructed view of the forest, the neighboring tubs, and the friends you would make while soaking it all in. The two furthest log tubs were being used, leaving the large round tub and the long narrow log next to it, available. Preferring the ability to stretch out and lay down, we chose the hollowed out log, and I set the duffle bag down beside it to "claim" the tub as ours. There was just one bench, about 8 feet long, that was attached along the edge of the deck across from the large tub. Jade cleared a place on it for us to sit down, and I found and turned the lever on the wall at the end of our log, redirecting the hot water flowing through the trough to start filling our empty bath.

Lounging in the log next to ours was an attractive couple who looked to be in their early thirties. Their eyes were closed as they sat facing each other, both of them leaning back against opposite ends of their tub. Their stillness and serenity made them appear to be very "at peace" with their surroundings, and they showed absolutely no reaction to the activity that had begun at the tub beside theirs. They had both purposefully matted their hair into dreadlocks, and the tangled extensions disappeared into their hot bath while their heads tilted back against the bark-lined rim of the tub. From the bench, the only thing visible to Jade was the profile of their faces, and she couldn't see anything below the top edge of their tub. I, however, was standing next to their log monitoring the fill of ours, and had an unobstructed view of the couple, including everything above, and beneath, their calm, clear bathwater. I was envious at how relaxed and comfortable they were as they leaned back, unconcerned with the open display of their naked bodies. Seeing them fueled my anticipation for the similar display that Jade was soon going to provide.

Sitting in the last tub at the far end of the deck was a guy all by himself who also looked to be in his thirties. His eyes were open, and he was careful not to stare too long as he scanned back and forth, pretending to be interested in the trees as he checked us out. It was pretty obvious to me that the view he was interested in had nothing to do with the forest, and that he was eagerly awaiting the new scenery that had just arrived on the deck. I assumed that he was also naked, and I tried not to think what his submerged hands were doing while the jiggling of his arms caused a slight ripple in the water of his tub. Despite the three other visitors that were sharing our deck, the semi-private location of our tubs allowed Jade and I to feel a little more at ease as we prepared for our hot soak together.

Now, up to this point, I hadn't said anything and she hadn't noticed, so I wasn't surprised when Jade stood up and asked me to get her swimsuit from the bag, and then glanced around as she wondered out loud where the changing rooms might be. Instead of telling her directly, I walked toward her with widened eyes as I nodded and motioned my head toward the other tubs. It was the surprise I had waited for when she finally realized that everyone was nude, and I did my best to hide my excitement while I watched her slowly grasp the reality of the situation. I leaned in and whispered in her ear that the tubs were actually "clothing optional", and that when I packed, I optioned for none. She glared at me with her bright green eyes, but offered no other response. Our tub was just about half full, so I escaped her silent glare by going up the stairs to fill a couple of the buckets that were sitting beside a large tub of cold water, that was used to adjust the temperature of the naturally too-hot supply from the springs. While I was away, she opened and rummaged through the duffle bag, and when she was convinced that her suit wasn't mixed in with the other contents, she jammed the bag under the bench with her foot and prepared herself to better "fit in" with the environment.

I was only gone for about 30 seconds, but when I returned Jade had already removed her shoes and socks, and her jacket was hanging on a hook attached to a roof-supporting post. I walked past her carrying two buckets, poured the water into the tub, and then reached in to check the temperature. Judging by the heat of the water and how much more it would take to fill the tub, I figured that two more completely full buckets should be enough. The sound of the spilling water had caused the couple in the next log to open their eyes, and "single guy" used the sudden activity as an opportunity to linger a little bit longer with his repeated stares. I gave Jade a wink as I walked back past her to re-fill the buckets, and hoped that she would wait before she continued to prepare for her baptism into communal bathing.

I quickly returned with two more buckets, and had to rush to the tub while trying not to lose my grip and spill the water. I made it without losing a drop, and it wasn't until I emptied both buckets into the tub that I looked over to see Jade's pants folded neatly, sitting on top of the duffle bag under the bench. She smiled as she stood there in her t-shirt and lacey white, thong panties, enticingly waiting for me to join her before continuing to undress. I wasn't shy about removing my first few items of clothing, and in mere seconds I removed my shoes, socks, jacket and shirt, leaving me in just my pants and boxers. Just as we were about to strip out of the last of our clothes, Jade and I were distracted as the couple next to us began to move around in their tub. Without a hint of modesty, they stood up to trade places with each other, and then stopped as they were both facing us to reach out for a handshake and offer a friendly introduction. It was the kind of moment that no matter what the circumstance was always going to be incredibly awkward. The kind of moment where you had to pretend that you were perfectly at ease; and that standing half-dressed with your girlfriend, shaking the pruned up hands of two naked hippies while being surrounded by a bunch of hollowed-out, tree-trunk hot tubs, was something you did all the time. Jade and I walked over to them, and stifled our giggles as we exchanged names. Not to be left out, "single guy" chimed in with his own introduction. I hesitantly looked toward him, and was thankful that he, too, wasn't standing waiting for a handshake. While Jade and I both enjoyed meeting new people, it meant that our "cloak of courteous privacy" was gone, and the once impolite stares - mostly from "single guy", could now be viewed as just friendly smiles of acknowledgement.

I have to admit, as the couple stood there making their introductions, I took full advantage of the moment to check out the attributes of our new acquaintances. She was about 5'4", maybe around 115 lbs., had dark blond dreads, and bright blue eyes. Her breasts were a full "C" cup, and the firm round forms that sat proudly on her chest were each centered with tight, dark pink circles, surrounding small, erect nipples that were proudly pointing slightly upward. I was concerned that I might be staring too long at her breasts, so I forced my eyes to continue down over her smooth, evenly tanned torso, finally stopping just under the small "pooch" of her belly. It was there I found a full, triangle shaped patch of dark brown hair that was keeping the soft folds of her pussy both hidden and warm. I enjoyed taking in the naked beauty of her unfamiliar body, and when I caught Jade blushing while checking out her companion, I was sure that she was enjoying it as well. He had nothing to be ashamed of. His almost 6' frame was covered with lean muscle, his dark eyes had an inviting warmth, and his thick cock showed no reaction as it transitioned from the hot water to the cool air, never retreating as it hung low between his legs. I was briefly distracted when I began to imagine the four of us swapping partners, and being able to fuck this sexy hippie while watching her partner sink his shaft into Jade. Jade's sexuality is a little more one-sided, and I imagined that she would prefer that I just stayed close by while she had them both to herself, possibly even allowing "single guy" to join the fun. Trying to refocus, I moved my eyes from the naked couple back to our tub, and I noticed the stream of hot water still spilling in. As I reached over to close the valve, I felt a slight nervousness when I realized that the full tub meant that it was our turn to feel the cool breeze against our naked bodies before concealing ourselves in the warmth of the waiting bath.

Done with our introductions, we moved back to the bench to finish undressing. I knew that standing next to Jade, my nudity would go almost completely unnoticed, and that everyone's attention, including my own, would be focused on her. I removed my pants and stood in my boxers as I watched Jade lift her shirt over her head, leaving her standing in her sheer white bra and matching lace panties. I couldn't believe the excitement and thrill I felt when, for the first time, I was going to witness Jade completely strip in full view of an audience. The couple glanced over and smiled at us as they sunk back down into the warm water of their tub. My attention then turned to "single guy", and my heart began to race as his unblinking stare watched her unclasp and remove her bra, exposing her instantly erect tits to everything, and everyone around. Before my own stiffness could set in, I quickly removed my boxers. Expectedly, no one seemed to notice as I walked over to our tub unclothed and slid myself into the almost too-hot water. Four sets of eyes were now focused on Jade, and in a moment of shyness, she reached her arm across her chest and took two steps toward the tub. Then she stopped, looked me straight in my eyes, and then hooked her thumbs in either side of her white thong, before sliding it past her hips and down to the wooden deck. She then quickly bent over, picked up her panties, and turned around to place them with our other clothes. She then turned back to face us, and I became rock hard as we were treated not only to the sight of her perfectly extended nipples, but also to the beautiful pink folds of her pussy, left totally exposed after the clean shave she gave herself earlier that morning. Feeling their stares, her eyes began moving from each of our companions to the next, and they all kept watching as her naked body made its way over to our tub. Startled by how hot the water was she took her time as she slowly eased herself in, allowing her most sensitive parts to get accustomed to the intense heat before continuing.

Like our neighbors, we sat at opposite ends of the log, and faced each other as we leaned back relaxing. Watching Jade strip and walk around naked on display of the others was exactly how I hoped it would be, and the clear water in the tub allowed her a perfect view of just how excited it had made me. After soaking for about five minutes, Jade looked up and said she was ready for one of the bottles of water she had seen in our duffle bag. I made a move to get up, and she promptly told me to "stay put" before giving me a wink and gracefully stepping out of the tub to walk over to the bench. With her back to all the tubs, she bent over flashing her ass while she reached for a bottle from the bag. Out of the silence, "single guy" spoke up, and asked if she wouldn't mind getting him one the sodas from his cooler that was sitting under the far end of the bench. I couldn't believe the nerve of his request, but without missing a beat, Jade walked over, reached in his cooler, and pulled out a cold can. Her eyes were fixed on the man in the far tub as she walked straight past the first two, finally stopping right in front of where he was sitting inside. He seemed to be raping her with his eyes as they moved across every inch of her delicious body, and she stood unshaken while she took her time opening the can before leaning over to hand it to him. Her retreat was slow, and she took a moment to peek at the activity in his tub before turning around to walk away. I watched him continue to stare at her ass while she returned to our bath, and felt contempt for his pleased smile as he enjoyed both the soda, and the personal victory of its delivery. The sly grin on Jade's face told me that she felt it was her, and not him, that had controlled and dominated their interaction. I knew it was all just part of the game, and as she joined me back in the tub, the swollen lips of her bare pussy showed me just how excited playing this game had made her. Watching her made me realize how much truth there was to the stories she had been sharing with me, and I wondered for a moment just how much truth I was willing to experience. I soon became more comfortable and confident as I watched her continue to get in and out of tub teasing the others, knowing the mutual benefit that their lustful stares and thoughts would provide as we talked about them later in private.

12