JAG Revisited Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was caught off guard when Rene placed her hand on her bare arm and just as she turned to look at Rene; her lips were covered by Rene's large full lips. Her tongue darted in and out and pulling back, she smiled at Sarah; "I hope that is answer enough?" Rene went back in for another kiss and was greeted with an open lipped Mac. Their tongue danced outside their lips and flicked back and forth. Their lips met again and Sarah's hands came up and combed through Rene's lush golden blonde locks. She gasped into Mac's mouth as the kiss grew stronger and she groaned even louder when she felt Sarah's hand drift down to her shoulder and slowly slip one strap from her shoulder. Tugging at it, it fell below her large tit.

It was nowhere as large as Mac's, but a large, full C cup tit filled her palm perfectly. It stood high on her chest and was very, very firm. She groaned even louder when she felt Mac's thumb strumming her pert nipple. Breaking the kiss, Rene guided her mouth down to her bare tit and as Mac's lips closed around the stiff nub, she fell back against the sofa's cushion and took Sarah with her.

Sarah loved the fat nipple and rolling her tongue around and around the tip; she popped it from her lips and blew a steady stream of cool air on it. It puckered up even more and she was mesmerized, noticing she was void of any areoules, just a firm mound of flesh and a large cherry red crinkled nipple. Drawing it back in-between her lips, her tongue flicked it back and forth several times before sucking even harder on it. All of a sudden she jerked and bit down lightly on the nipple in her mouth. When she leaned over to suckle on Rene's nipple, her slip parted and her legs had come uncovered again.

Bobbi scooted closer to Sarah and her hands urged her legs apart. Bobbi slipped to her knees and her dark hair floated over her bare thighs and was followed by her wet lips and darting tongue. Bobbi continued her trek up Mac's luscious legs and as she went higher, she was greeted by her legs parting willingly and she inhaled Sarah's fragrant scent. Bobbi sucked in her breath and held it as she stared at her bare pussy. She was surprised to see Sarah wasn't wearing panties, but was mesmerized by the large, fat lips. They were already glistening with her moisture, and Bobbi was eager to suck it into her mouth and add her saliva to those fat lips. She inhaled her fragrance and lowered her head and came in contact with Sarah's luscious pussy.

When Mac felt Bobbi's lips suck on her fat lips and then felt her tongue worm its way into her bubbly hole, she clutched harder on Rene's shoulders and pulled the other strap off her other shoulder baring Rene's other plump, firm tit. She sucked on it and ravished it. Rene never experiencing lesbian love before was turned on like never before.

Rene managed to slip out from under Sarah's expert mouth, she struggled to her feet and reached out and grabbed Sarah by the hand; "If we're going to do this Mac, let's get comfortable in your bedroom, please lead the way!"

Sarah stood up on wobbly legs and managed to lead the bare chested and completely clothed Bobbi to her bedroom. She lit a few candles and turned on one of her mood lamps to cast a soft glow in the bedroom. She turned to Bobbi and Rene who were now locked in a heated embrace

Bobbi was kissing Rene as her hands were exploring her luscious tits. Breaking the kiss she looked over at Sarah who was approaching them.

Sarah reached out and began undressing Bobbi; "How about you giving me a hand with Bobbi's clothes Rene. It seems she's slightly overdressed for my bedroom!"

Rene didn't want to stop kissing the milk chocolate slender woman before her, but she stopped long enough to help Sarah remove Bobbi's dress.

Sarah made short order of her bra and slid her tiny panties from the black woman's gorgeous ass and shapely legs.

Naked she broke free and slid to the turned downed bed. She waited, anticipating the luscious blonde and buxom brunette joining her on the bed.

Sarah turned to Rene as she unzipped the back of her dress and it fell to the floor. Naked for except a tiny see-through thong, Sarah guided her to the bed alongside Bobbi. She giggled; "Bobbi, it looks like we get to fuck and suck Rene before Harm does."

Bobbi began to laugh; "Oh Rene, you are in for a wild ride, even though I'm black, I never, ever had a cock as big as Harm's right Mac?"

Sarah began to blush; "Well he is rather large but..."

Bobbi jumped up onto her knees and looked Sarah straight in the eyes; "No, you haven't, who, who the fuck is larger than Harm?"

"I shouldn't say anything...no, no I can't. I'm not one who kisses and tells!" Still in her ivory, slinky slip, her nipples were visibly stiff as can be and both Rene and Bobbi saw it.

They both rang out; "Spill it Mac, who's so large you can't tell?"

"Okay, okay, but you have to promise, never, never to tell on me, okay?"

They both nodded.

"PROMISE!"

"Okay, okay we promise, now spill!"

She sat on the edge of the bed and had a wide grin on her face; "Well let me tell you Bud Roberts is nearly as big as Harm, but a lot thicker, fuck, he is so thick, I could hardly get my lips around it. I think you'll be fine Rene, not to be mean or anything, but you have a very large mouth!"

"No offense taken Mac, I know I have a large mouth. Hell I was in Hollywood last year doing an expose' on the porn industry. I met up with a porn star named Jeanne Fine. She could take the largest cocks into her mouth and down her throat. I saw her take a fifteen inch black cock down her throat and not ever flinch. She thought I'd be a natural and taught me how to do the same. I never took that fifteen inch cock into me, but did manage thirteen, so how big is Harm?"

Bobbi smiled; he's about ten or eleven, right Sarah? So tell us, is that the largest?"

Mac shook her head from side to side; "No I had one even larger, but I can't say who. I'd say Harm was about that big."

"Out with it Sarah, who's was larger than Harm?"

"Okay, okay, but never a word. It was after my problem with that detective who was stalking me. We had a cocktail party at the Admiral's house for his daughter Francesca. Well afterwards Harm helped me and subdued Coster. He took me home, but I insisted I was alright and he went off to meet the Admiral's daughter. There was a knock on the door and I thought it was Harm to make the case for him to stay with me. To my surprise, it was Admiral Chegwidden, one thing led to another and we ended up in bed."

Both Bobbi and Rene were speechless and Bobbi spoke up; "Are you fucking kidding me Mac, you fucked Chegwidden?"

She nodded and smiled; "All night and into the next morning, fucked, sucked and whatever he wanted. My god his cock was at least twelve inches long, maybe more, he was huge!"

Rene and Bobbi were both turned on to no end. They both grabbed hold of Sarah and pulled her back onto the bed and onto her back. They both pulled at her slip and freeing her huge tits, they pulled it off her squirming body and began to attack her like she was the last woman on earth to ravish.

Rene, a novice at lesbian lovemaking, she watched what Bobbi was doing and copied her. When she saw her cover one of Mac's huge nipples and begin to suck on it, she did the same to the other tit. She began to do what came naturally. Her hand slid down Sarah's squirming body and finding her wet slit, she rubbed it slowly and when she heard her groan in pleasure, she slipped one finger into her hole. Her thumb began to slide back and forth across her clit and when she saw Bobbi break free from the tit she was sucking on, she watched her slide up and kiss Sarah with the same passion, Sarah did to her earlier on the sofa.

Bobbi's tongue darted in and out of Sarah's mouth and she let out a groan when Mac's hands went into her dark brown hair and fisting it, she ground her lips harder against Bobbi's mouth.

Rene let out a groan when she pulled her mouth from the stiff tip, it was covered in her saliva and as if in a trance, she began planting soft, wet kisses along Mac's heaving chest, belly and finally approaching her intoxicating pussy, she stopped to stare at it. She never really examined her pussy before and now, being just a few inches from Mac's she licked her lips and lowering her head, stuck out her tongue and gently began probing and exploring her fat lipped pussy.

Sarah groaned into Bobbi's mouth and she began tongue-fucking her mouth. When she felt Bobbi pull away, she protested, but just for a second. She gripped the slender milk chocolate hips close to her and she waited as she anticipated just what she was doing. She let out a sigh when Bobbi lowered her dark chocolate cuntlips down to meet her parted lips. Her tongue slipped out and was waiting patiently. She immediately began to stab, suck and devourer Bobbi's pussy.

Bobbi began rotating her hips, trying to make greater contact with Sarah's lips and tongue. She didn't have to wait long. Throwing her head back, she caressed her own firm tits as she looked down and watched Mac's active tongue slide in and out of her dripping hole.

Rene was really getting into eating pussy. When she felt Mac's hips began to jerk and hump her face faster, she slid two fingers into her tight, wet hole. She slid them in and out faster as she found and uncovered Mac's stiff, sensitive clit. She drew the tiny button between her lips and flicked it back and forth, over and over again and when she felt Sarah stiffen and heard her let out a loud muffled groan, she knew she had her cumming. She smiled to herself, just knowing she had accomplished her objective, to make this buxom brunette cum for her.

Rene rose from the dripping snatch before her and gazing up, she sucked in her breath, she watched Bobbi's tight, compact ass, flexing and thrusting back and forth as she too was close to cumming from Sarah's experienced oral skills.

Bobbi was moaning and groaning constantly as she raced towards an explosive orgasm. Leaning back, she mauled Mac's huge tits and catching Rene's eye, she motioned for her to join her.

Rene slid up beside Bobbi and looking down, she watched Sarah's tongue, fucking Bobbi's pussy. She was beyond excited and leaning in, she kissed Bobbi with more passion than she ever kissed a man before.

Bobbi started cumming, from Sarah's tongue in cunt and from Rene's mouth on hers. She loved tasting Sarah's cunt juices on her lips and she sucked wildly at her tongue. Tearing her mouth from Rene's she clutched at her lush body and held on tight as her slender body was wracked with a much needed orgasm. After a minute or so, she rolled off of Sarah's face and watched as Rene went down to kiss Mac.

Mac kissed Rene, feeding her some of the juices she extracted from Bobbi's pussy and she giggled when Rene was like a kid on Christmas morning as she licked and kissed the juices covering her lips, cheek and chin. Smiling up at her she whispered; "So how was your first taste of pussy Rene? Was it as good as a large dose of semen?"

"Mmmmmm Mac, even better, not as messy, and a lot sweeter, not as salty. Don't get me wrong, I still love a good stiff cock, but I now found a second way to release my sexual inhibitions. Now if I can only get Harm to fuck me, I'd love to feel his hot cum all over my face and tits."

Sarah rolled over and took Rene with her. She reached over into her night stand and pulled out a long, thick dildo. "So Rene, do you think you can handle something like this? This is the closest one I could find that mimicked Harm, somewhat smaller than A.J., but just as thick, I'd say!"

"Ah, okay let me try it out!" She raised it to her mouth, her tongue slipped out and ran around the thick head, she covered it in her saliva and slowly began to slide it into her mouth.

Both Mac and Bobbi were astounded as they watched the large cock disappear into her mouth and down her throat. When the fake testicles rested on her lips, they watched as her tongue flicked around and wet her lips and the shaft of the dildo. She began to slide it in and out faster and faster. Her saliva was running down her cheeks and down her chin.

Rene pulled it out of her mouth and handed it to Mac; "Want to try and fuck me with it? If it's like Harm, I'd like to see if I can take all of it in my pretty little pussy."

Bobbi slid over and watched as Sarah gripped the giant dildo and spreading Rene's legs, she ran it up and down the glistening slit. Pushing forward, Sarah slid the fat head into her pussy. Bobbi leaned down and began feasting on Rene's heaving tits. They were jerking and swaying as she wiggled around, anticipating more of the dildo sliding into her body.

Sarah fed more of the dildo into Rene's cunt and when the fake testicles rested on her stiff clit, she leaned down and began licking and sucking on that erect button. She flicked it back and forth as she began sliding that big cock in and out of her weeping pussy deeper and harder.

Rene was close to cumming as she fisted her fingers in Bobbi's hair as she moved from one succulent nipple, to the other. She arched her back and fell back to the mattress as she started to cum from the two experienced bi-sexual woman feasting on her lush body. Falling back to the bed completely exhausted and totally satisfied she closed her eyes as she felt her two new found friends continued to tantalize her body. Before long she was again on the verge of cumming and holding onto dear life, she came again. This time it was even stronger and more intense.

Over the next several hours, the three of them sucked and fucked one another. They dozed off and after a brief rest, they began all over again. Rene was never so sexually satisfied and as she dressed to head home, with the sun beginning to peak up over the horizon she smiled at the sleeping Bobbi and kisses the luscious lips of Sarah's she whispered to her; "I just hope Harm is half as good as you and Bobbi were tonight."

Sarah kissed her back, combing her fingers through Rene's unruly blonde hair; "Don't you worry Rene, if I know anything about Harm, he takes making a woman satisfied a very, very high priority. He will not disappoint, but if for some reason, he fails to perform to your expectations, you know where I live. I wouldn't mind a repeat performance."

Rene chuckled; "Oh don't you worry Mac, as much as he's off on an aircraft carrier, or out defending some seaman, I'm sure we'll get together again, I can almost guarantee it. Got to go, thanks for my first woman on woman experience, I thoroughly enjoyed it!" She kissed Mac again, a long lingering kiss and left before she changed her mind.

Harm had his innocent smile on his lips; "So I was correct, you got to sample Rene before I did huh? What did you think of her Mac?"

She giggled; "Sexually, I really enjoyed her, she was open to try anything, but personally, I still didn't really think she was right for you!"

He laughed out loud; "Mac, you don't think any woman, except for you, is right for me. You know something? You're right, now come over her and let me show you just how right you are for me!"

She tried to escape, but he caught her and over the next hour, they sucked and fucked one another, both cumming several times until they fell asleep, totally exhausted and pleasantly satisfied.

*****

This nearly brings us to the end of season 5 on JAG, still in season 5 is Harm finally bedding Rene and the end of season five military ball and orgy afterwards at A.J.'s residence. Season 6 has Mic and others for Mac and Lt. Pike returns for Harm and others too.

Please vote and your comments are appreciated and encouraged.