JAG Revisited Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy was struggling, trying to break free and she thrashed around, her wild mane of hair covered her face totally. She bucked her lower body trying to break free, but it was useless when he lowered his strong body to hers, pinning her against the mattress. She stopped struggling and allowed him to have his way; she loved it, but didn't want him to know it.

He released her tits after a good five minutes worshipping them. He placed his lips to her concaved belly and worried her navel with his tongue. He inhaled her scent, knowing damn well she was turned-on to no end. Letting go of her hands, they flew immediately to his head and guided him to her waiting pussy. He stopped teasing her and dove in and began licking and sucking on her tight lipped pussy. Darting in and out, he was rewarded by a river of her juices that were locked in. He freed them and drank down her nectar and went back for more.

Tracy was cumming for the second time when he uncovered her stiff bud and began drawing it into his mouth. He sucked it and released it. He did this over and over again and when her legs locked around his neck and nearly broke it, he sucked harder and felt her tense up and release another gush of sweet cream into his mouth. Letting go, he rolled over and brought her with him. Spinning her around, he attacked her cunt once again and he held his breath when he felt her silky hair swish back and forth across his thighs. He suddenly felt a pair of warm, wet lips surround his cock and he tensed up when he felt her wet mouth envelope half of his cock.

Tracy was going berserk as she bobbed up and down as fast and as hard as she could. She started coughing when she took him too deep into her throat. She rose up and her saliva was running down his shaft. Her fist closed around his shaft and she worked in unison with her lips and worked feverously on his cock. She had to slow and nearly stopped when she tensed up and another orgasm, this one even stronger than the last coursed through her tiny body.

Beneath her Harm's mouth was flooded with her sweet cream. He clawed at her tight ass cheeks and dipping one of his large fingers into her dripping hole, he worked the wet digit into her puckered hole. He heard her scream around his cock and started coughing again when she took him deeper into her throat. He was close to cumming and wanted his cock buried deep in her dripping hole. Mustering up all his strength, he lifted her off his body. Flipping her over, her rolled her off her back and onto her belly. Grabbing hold of her hips, he drew her up and holding her securely in his large hands he thrust his hips forward and found its mark. He slid easily into her tight pussy. He felt her tense up and was suddenly still. He could feel her pussy clutching and releasing his cock as it sat idle in her pussy.

Tracy began to move; she rocked her hips from side to side and then began pushing back against him. She buried her head in the pillow and scream into it as another orgasm wracked her tiny body. She was unable to breath as she tensed up and felt him began to fuck her in earnest. Her entire body was pushed back and forth as he clung to her hips and he began pouring his cock in and out of her.

Harm let go of her hips, now knowing she wasn't going anywhere. He reached around her and cupped her extremely firm tits. Tugging and twisting her nipples, he felt her pussy clutch at his cock. Letting go of her tits, he gathered up her dark wave of silky hair, he knotted it around his fists and pulled back. He did this so hard, her head twisted around. He leaned over her sweaty covered body and locked his lips over hers. He drove his tongue into her mouth and she met his with her own. Picking up the pace he slammed into her harder and harder.

Tracy ripped her mouth off of his and burying her face in the pillow, let out a loud scream, she came again.

Harm was dripping sweat all over her luscious body and gripping her hips again, he picked up the pace and letting put a loud grunt, started cumming; "Oh fuck Tracy, here it cums! I'm going to fill that tiny pussy of yours with my hot cum! Shit, oh fuck, yes, yes I'm cumming!" He slapped her ass and as she fell to the bed, he followed and emptied his balls into her receptive cunt. He felt her entire body convulsing as she went into another mind-blowing orgasm. Collapsing against her tiny body, he poured every drop of cum he had into her pussy.

After a couple of minutes he rolled off of her and climbed up to the head of the bed and as he did so, she rolled over and cuddled up beside him. They clung to each other as they kissed and caressed one another.

Harm was ready for another round, looking over at Tracy; he noticed a trickle of his cum beginning to ooze out of her. He leaned over and was just about to kiss her when there was a knock on the door. He looked up at Tracy; "Are you expecting anyone?"

She shook her head; "No, are you?"

He climbed out of bed and slipped into his robe and went to the door. Opening it he saw Commander Amanda Waller standing there in her khakis. She looked upset and Harm reached out and drew her into the room; "Commander, is everything okay?"

She stepped in and shook her head; No not really Commander, after finding out that Peter was responsible for all those murders, I began wondering if somehow I was responsible. I should have made more time for him."

"Come on in and sit down. There is no way you could have known that Peter would act that way. No sane person would, he needs help and although he did commit those murders, he may be charged with diminished capacity. Isn't your ship leaving for Monte Carlo this evening Commander?"

Please call me Amanda, and yes it is, but I requested a few days leave and will fly there and meet the ship before it heads back out again. I just needed to clear my head, that's why I came here. I was wondering if we could spend some time together and you know take my mind off what happened. I see you're in your robe, was I interrupting something?"

Tracy calls from the bedroom; "Who is it Harm?"

Commander Waller looks towards the bedroom; "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know you and the Lt. Commander were....!" She turned to leave, but Harm stopped her. He grabbed her by the elbow and in a low voice said; "Please don't go Amanda, why don't you come and join us? We were just about to open a bottle of wine, relax and watch something on cable."

She tried to protest, but Harm guided her to the bedroom and pushing open the door Tracy sat in the bed, the sheet up around her shoulders; "Commander Waller, what a surprise!"

Harm reached for the bottle of wine and opening it poured out two glasses. He handed one to Tracy and one to Amanda. He went onto the bathroom and got a water glass and filled it for himself. "Amanda, why don't you kick off your shoes and join up. I know it seems a little unorthodox, but after the case we just solved, it's sort of a way we unwind and celebrate a victory."

Amanda looked from Tracy and over to Harm who was climbing up on the other side of the bed; "Well it really isn't a victory for me seeing my stepson was the perpetrator, but I guess I did want to forget about what happened, okay, but only if I'm not interrupting!"

Tracy reached out and taking hold of her hand, tugged at it as she guided her up between Harm and herself; "Nonsense Commander join us."

"Please call me Amanda!" She scooted between Harm and Tracy and in doing so splashed the wine and it landed on her khaki shirt, directly over her large breasts.

Tracy's sheet fell slightly and exposed half of one firm breast, "Call me Tracy and the Commander Harm, okay? Oh look Harm, Amanda got some wine spilled on her shirt, we better get that washed out or it will stain."

Amanda tried to protest; "That isn't necessary, I have a room here at the hotel and have more uniforms to change into to."

Harm and Tracy ignored her and each reached out and began unbuttoning her snug shirt and as her large breast came into view, Tracy tugged the shirt from her even tighter slacks and finished with the last two buttons. Harm and Tracy urged her forward and slipped the shirt from her shoulders. They both unbuttoned her cuffs and slipping the shirt from her trim body, Harm slipped off the bed and took the shirt into the bathroom to wash out.

Sitting back, a little uncomfortable, she looked over at Tracy, who was staring at Amanda's large breasts, encased in a black satin bra. They were very full and threatened to burst free from those overflowing cups; I must say Tracy, you look completely different with your hair down. Normally someone with that much hair has a rough time keeping it styled, I know I have the same problem."

Tracy looked up at Amanda and their eyes met. She bit her lower lip and licking them, she reached out; "You know Amanda, I'd really like to see how your hair looks down, do you mind?" Before she could protest, she urged her forward and began plucking the pins from her light auburn hair. When she had it free, her tiny fingers undid the braid and seeing it was in a braid all day, it tumbled free and the locks were wavy from the tightness of the braid. Tracy combed her fingers through it and it hung down past her full breasts and halfway down her back; "My lord Amanda, I didn't realize just how long and wavy it was." She swept the silky auburn hair from her face and leaning forward planted a soft kiss just under her chin, on her long graceful neck. She heard Amanda suck in her breath and as she traveled lower along her neck to her exposed ear, she heard her moan. Pulling back she looked into Amanda's amber eyes and cupping her face, she went in for a kiss. She was greeted with parted lips and as their lips met, tongues darted out and dueled back and forth.

Amanda pulled back and her eyes darted back and forth from Tracy's bright red lips, down to her breasts that were now exposed as her sheet fell from her upper body. Her head turned when she heard Harm clear his throat. He stood a couple feet from the bed, his long terrycloth robe was open and his hairy chest and stiff cock was visible. Her eyes popped open wide when she saw just how large he was.

Tracy took the distraction and leaned back into Amanda and sweeping her long silky hair from her neck, she started planting wet kisses along her long graceful neck. She was rewarded by a long moan from her throat. She moaned in return when Amanda's hand stroked her tousled mane of dark hair.

Harm slid back onto the bed and Tracy and him had Amanda surrounded and as Tracy continued to kiss her neck, Harm leaned in and attacked the opposite side of her neck.

Amanda threw her head back and just allowed the two commanders have their way with her. Her mouth was open wide, she was moaning constantly, making sounds that were indistinguishable. She resigned to the fact that the three of them were going to perform sexual acts of depravity on each other. She reached out and went on the offense, her one hand found Harm's cock, closing her fingers around it, she started stroking it. She was rewarded with a large drop of pre-cum flowing out. She used it to lubricate her hand and stoked him faster. Her other hand dipped down, pushed the sheet off of Tracy's body and finding her parted thighs, she slid her fingers back and forth along her slit and was soon covered with a mixture of Tracy's cum and the cum Harm deposited there earlier this evening.

When Amanda leaned forward, this gave Harm space to reach behind her and pop open her bra clips. He started pulling it off and Tracy helped. The two of them immediately dropped down and began sucking on her large tits. Her nipples sprung to attention and they flicked at both of them with their tongues.

Amanda was beyond excited and raising her hand from Tracy's cunt, she licked them; "Mmmm Tracy, you taste divine; this can't be all yours, is it?"

Tracy pulled off her tit, it was covered in her saliva, her dark eyes bore into Amanda's; "Oh no Amanda, Harm filled me up just before you knocked on the door!" She grabbed Amanda's wrist and guided her fingers to her lips and sucked what Amanda hadn't cleaned off yet.

While this was going on, Harm worked on the belt and fastener on Amanda's trousers. Getting them open, he managed to lower the zipper and as he started tugging her pants off, she raised her ass off the bed, making it easier for him to remove. He pulled her socks off on the way down and now dressed only in a tiny pair of panties, he began caressing and teasing the tender flesh of her thighs. He was about to dive in and sample her pussy, but was stopped when she sat up and twisted towards Tracy.

Tracy held her breath and spread her legs as she anticipated what was going to happen. Tracy's head rolled from side to side as Amanda's tongue slid between her swollen lips. She released the river of cum that Harm had deposited in her a short time ago. Her hands fisted Amanda's auburn hair and guided her to the spots she loved licked.

Amanda was beyond thinking now; she had never done this before, but remembered hearing to do what you like having done to yourself. She swiped her tongue up and down the tight lips. She slipped her tongue in and out and drawing Harm's cum from her pussy, she swallowed it down and went back for more over and over and over again. She slid her hands under Tracy's tiny, firm cheeks and pulled her cunt tighter to her mouth. When she uncovered her stiff, blood red button, she drew it between her lips and sucking harder, her tongue flicked it up and down, side to side and when she heard Tracy let out a loud squeal, she was rewarded with a fresh batch of cum flooding her lips and tongue.

Harm sat back and watched the two gorgeous women locked together on the bed before him. He licked his lips as he watched Amanda's tight ass sway back and forth before him. He wanted to sample that. He slapped her ass and he heard her let out a yelp. It wiggled even more. He tugged her skimpy panties down and pulled them free from her shapely legs. He urged her thighs apart and rolling onto his back; he placed his hands on her hips and drew her swollen cunt to his waiting mouth. He sucked at her fat oversized cuntlips. He first drew one between his lips. He sucked on it and at the same time, stabbed his tongue into the hole and he coated his tongue with her juices. He let go of her lip and drew the other one in. He added first one and then a second finger onto her. He pumped those fingers in and out of her; her juices ran onto his wrist on down his arm. He couldn't believe the amount of juice she was producing. He had enough of this, his cock was itching to fuck her hole and he wasn't about to be stopped. He let go of her cuntlips and pulled his cum coated fingers from her snatch. Crawling out from under her, he heard her protest, but he wasn't gone for long.

Tracy was thrashing about on the bed; she had already cum twice and was racing towards another one, this time, one even stronger. She had her tiny strong legs wrapped around Amanda's head. Her heels were pounding relentlessly on her back. Her hands were digging harder into Amanda's wavy hair, the gorgeous locks were now disheveled, but she was so caught up in eating her first pussy, she was unaware of what was about to happen behind her.

Amanda let out a blood-curdling scream and ripped her head from Tracy's hands and jerked violently. She whipped her head around and her clear amber eyes were focused on Harm. Her face was covered in Tracy and Harm's cum, the cum she sucked from Tracy's cunt. Her eyes rolled back in her head and letting out a loud grunt, she fell back down between Tracy's thighs and resumed licking and sucking at an even faster pace.

This happened because Harm, now poised behind Amanda, shoved his huge cock in and out of her juicy cunt. He went deeper and deeper with each thrust. He slapped her ample, tight ass cheeks as he plowed in her. He couldn't believe hot and tight she was. Even though she was dripping wet, he could feel her cunt muscles clutch at his shaft as it pushed through her canal. He looked up and saw Tracy shaking through yet another orgasm. He locked eyes with hers; "My god Tracy, you have no idea how tight her pussy is! I thought you were tight, but she feels like a virgin, oh fuck I thought I'd be able to fuck for a long time, especially after dumping a load in you earlier!"

Amanda rose up and growled back at him; "Fuck me Harm, fuck me deeper and faster! Fuck I'm going to cum, cum in me Harm! You have no idea how long I've gone without!" She let out a chuckle; "You think I'm I virgin huh? I'm a long way from that, but after not being fucked in over two years, I can imagine and oh fuck, you have no idea how badly I need this! Fuck me, fuck me long and hard and if you do cum, don't you dare stop! I want you fucking me till I pass out!" She went back to eating Tracy, who was beyond exhausted. She only had one other lesbian encounter, but it paled to what Amanda, a novice was doing to her.

Harm slapped her ass several times and got a great response, a groan and her ass thrust back against him even harder. He let out a long stream of saliva run out of his lips and it hit its mark. Coating her puckered hole, he followed it up with one of his fat fingers. He slid it into her ass and he felt her let out another gush of cum all over his cock. He had her cumming again and this was what he wanted. It gave him even more lubrication, allowing him to fuck her harder and longer without the chance of cumming sooner rather than later.

Over the course of the next thirty minutes Harm fucked her doggy and had her cumming so many times, he lost count. He pulled out of her and pulled Amanda over onto her back. He climbed between her legs and immediately sank balls deep back into her. He attacked her large tits; her entire body was covered in sweat, as was his and Tracy's. He was on automatic-pilot, fucking her in steady deep thrusting movements.

Tracy was given time to rest after the incredible cunt-lapping Amanda had inflicted on her pussy. After a few minutes, she was ready to go again. Sliding up alongside Amanda, she stated kissing her; she loved licking her own cunt juices from her chin, lips and tongue. She wormed her way between them and sucked on her swaying tits.

Amanda was exhausted, but she still hadn't had enough. She had her legs that were wrapped around Harm's waist and later his thighs as she didn't have enough strength to hold them up. She finally let them fall back to the mattress and occasionally she would thrust her cunt up to meet his invading cock. She clawed at his back as she felt another orgasm building. She pulled his mouth to hers and she sucked at his tongue and her eyes shot open wide as she felt his cock expand and jerk. She let out a squeal as she felt him dumping his creamy load in her. She shook violently as she had an intense orgasm. Feeling his cum coat her womb spurred her on even more and the orgasm grew even stronger.

Harm was completely drained, falling against her; he crushed his body against hers and clung to her as he filled her with his potent cum.

The three of them clung to one another and over the next several hours, they sucked and fucked one another.

In the morning Harm woke to an empty bed, crawling out, he headed to the bathroom to relieve himself and found the two sexy women locked in a heated embrace with the water pounding their lush bodies in the shower. He joined them and fucked them both in the shower.

Drying off them returned to the bedroom, ordered room service and after eating, resumed fucking half the day away. Harm and Tracy were due back in the States the next day. After fucking one another one last time, they ended up in the shower again. After saying their goodbyes to Amanda, they fucked one last time before returning to America.