Jamaican Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dvalla
dvalla
63 Followers

Before I could react and move into position, Jason thought the words were for him. He stood and his cock had already recovered from the blowjob he had just received because it was large and hard as a rock again. With one swift motion he slid the head of his massive cock into her eagerly awaiting pussy. Her eyes again popped open as she could tell that massive cock head did not belong to me. She tried to speak, "No I meant for my husband to Fu.....mmmmmm me! She could not finish her sentence as he pushed forward entering her up to his balls. My wife now had the biggest cock of her life buried deep inside her. I bent down, kissed her and asked her if I should tell him to stop. She did not reply. I watched as her pussy stretched around his girth as he penetrated her deeper. I knew there was no stopping her now. She wanted him to fuck her. She put both of her hands on his ass pulled him in deeper. Her body was eager to take more. She already had his massive cock deep in her but she wanted more. Jason slowly began to thrust all his manhood into her in long slow thrusts. With each thrust Deb would pull his ass deeper until his balls were pressed against her. I could not take much more. I put my cock back to her lips as she sucked all of me in. It was such an erotic site watching her suck me as I watched her pussy stretch around Jason's large hard on. My cock then exploded spewing streams of cum into her mouth. She reached and wrapped her hand around my cock and milked every ounce of cum that I could make. She continued to suck me as my orgasm settled. I watched, as her breasts would jiggle in rhythm with each thrust of Jason's cock. I removed my semi hard cock from Deb's lips bent and kissed her on the lips and told her how much I loved her. I could taste my cum on her lips as we kissed. I then stepped back and watched her receive the fuck of her life.

She wrapped her legs around his body as she ran her nails up his back. He had picked up his pace and was fucking her long and hard. It was almost animal like. There was lust between them as he was enjoying such beautiful woman she was enjoying his muscular body and the fucking he was giving her. Her body made sounds I have never heard her make before. She made low moans of passion as he repeatedly drove his cock into her. Her toes curled with her first of many orgasms. Her toes tell the story of her passion. She reached and grabbed her own ankles and held her legs up high as they fucked. Since Jason had already cum once from his blowjob I knew he was going to last longer. And last longer he did, his stamina was amazing. I lost track of the orgasms Deb had as he fucked her in every position imaginable. She rode his cock for two powerful orgasms. He bent her over the chair and fucked her from behind, as she was looked right at me. I could tell by the look on her face that his big cock was hitting spots deep in her pussy that my cock could never reach. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck" is all I could here her saying lightly as she was bent over. Her breasts were swing swinging toward me. Jason's hands were on her hips as he gave her all he had. I could here the slapping of there bodies together with each thrust. I was watching my own personal porn movie and my wife was the star. After what seemed to be and hour of the most amazing fucking, Jason let out a loud grunt slammed his cock deep into her and let us all know that he was cumming. His body shuttered as his cock was squirting streams of cum deep into my wife's pussy. He held his cock deep into her until all his cum was emptied. He withdrew and Deb sat on her chair with her pussy facing me to see. Her pussy had look I had never seen before. Puffy and beautiful is all I could say. I immediately stood and placed my now hard cock at the entrance of her pussy and slowly slid inside. Her pussy felt like never before it was warm and soft from the amazing fuck she had just received. But it was full of another mans cum which was new feel. His cum was like a lubricant that made my cock glide freely in and out. She reached and pulled my lips to hers and gave me a passionate kiss and told me how much she loved me as I slowly fucked her pussy. We kissed as I brought her to another orgasm. As she came, her pussy tightened around my cock I then began to cum myself. I feel my cum shooting into her pussy that was already filled with cum. We both lay still to recover for few minutes.

After such a passionate encounter we all jumped into the see for a relaxing swim. We spent the afternoon swimming and enjoying the sun. The alcohol was flowing freely into the night. Jason was in no condition to leave so we offered him the waterbed in the living room. He thanked and us and told us he could stay until tomorrow evening. We all staggered into the house still nude from sunning and swimming all day. Jason crawled into the waterbed and almost passed out instantly. As we walked past him lying nude on the bed Deb was checking out his body and that wonderful cock she enjoyed so much today. She brought him a sheet and covered him up.

We made it to our bedroom and climbed into bed. I could tell there was something on her mind. "Are you OK", I asked. Deb then asked if I was OK with her acting the way she was. I said, "I love seeing you so comfortable walking around nude." "No, not that" she said. "I was having sex with another man and enjoying it. I feel like I cheated on you." I said, "It's not like you went behind my back and slept with someone. His cock is no different than the toys we play with at home. Your vibrators make you cum hard. Your dildo can stretch your pussy and make you cum more than I can. His cock is just a toy for you to enjoy while you are here. It was my idea for you to jerk him off. You have not kissed him once or said you love him." "No, I don't feel that way about him at all," she said. "Its just sex and I love the way his cock feels and its size is amazing." "You are here on a secluded island with two men that want to please you. If you think of it as just sex for enjoyment, then just enjoy it while it lasts. We have been married for almost twenty years and you've only been with me during that time. When will you get the chance to have such a young good looking man as hung as he is worship you like he does. Live it up while you can. Jason will be gone tomorrow and you will never see him again." She seemed more relaxed that everything was OK between us. We kissed I told her I loved her and she fell asleep.

I laid in bed still awake thinking of the events that today. I could never have imagined that I would see my wife act the way she did today. I watched a man I had just met cum in her mouth and then give her the best fuck of her life. And she loved it and wanted more. I should have been appalled and angry but for some reason it was OK. I could not get the visions of her cumming hard out of me head as I fell asleep.

The next morning as the sun peeked through our partially open curtains the sun and Deb leaving the bed must have awoken me. She was off for her morning pee. I lay in bed falling back asleep. A few moments later I was awoken again by a passionate kiss on my lips and a hand gently stroking my morning hard on. At first I thought that yesterday didn't happen, that it was just an erotic dream. But the taste on her lips from the kiss was one that I remembered from yesterday. It was the taste of cock. She had stopped in the living room after her morning pee to wake up Jason by sucking him nice and hard. She then, came back to bed, got on all fours between my legs looked me straight in the eyes and began to suck me off. As the sleep left my eyes in the dimly sunlit room I could see that Jason had followed her back to our room with his massive cock that Deb had just sucked until he was nice and hard. He took his position behind Deb who was sucking me long and slow with her ass and pussy up in the air facing Jason. She was looking me in the eyes when they suddenly rolled back into her head and she let loose a lustful growl while still sucking me. I knew then that Jason had again slid his massive cock deep inside her. She stroked and sucked my cock as he began to forcefully drive his cock deeper and deeper into her. She would only stop sucking me when she was about to cum. She would hold my cock tightly close to her cheek as she moaned and grunted with passion. She was obsessed with the size of his cock and the fucking he could give her. She had a powerful orgasm and began suck my cock again. She repeated the same grunts and moans for two more powerful orgasms as Jason pounded her full of pleasure. He tightened his grip on her hips and that familiar I'm going to cum look overtook his face. He again pressed his cock as deep as he could go and began to fill her again with cum. He held her tight as his passion faded. He withdrew his cock and lay on the bed next to me. His big cock still hard facing straight up glistening with his cum, and the cum of my wife.

Deb then climbed up to mount me. I could see a stream of cum ooze from her eager pussy as she slid herself down on my cock with one motion. With my cock deep inside her, she leaned over and began to suck Jason's still hard cock. She licked and sucked until all the passionate juices were gone, only her saliva remained. She continued to suck his massive cock as she drove her pussy hard against the base of my cock. She pushed her clit tight against my body as she came for the fourth time this morning. Jason suddenly ran both his hands through her hair and said, "He was cumming." She removed his cock from her mouth and pumped it furiously as streams of his cum flew into the air and down onto her face and his chest. She smiled as she watched his cock erupt like a powerful volcano. I too was amazed at how much he could cum so quick after just filling her pussy with cum. He truly was young sex machine. She stroked until the last stream of cum had flown, all the while grinding her pussy hard on my cock. She then sat up and let her boobs hang down on my face. She picked up her pace and began to fuck me like a mad woman. Jason watched in amazement as she fucked me hard. She arched her back as her boobs were bouncing from her hard thrusts. Jason them got behind her and cupped her beautiful breasts as she screamed out loud for the first time, "Oh my fucking god" and came as hard as I had ever seen her cum. It was over for me at that point, it was so erotic I blew every ounce of cum I had deep inside her. She then collapsed on the bed with the look of beautiful woman that truly just had her brains fucked out. She lay in between us as we caressed her and admired her beautiful body. There was still a stream of Jason's cum across her face and her swollen pussy looking as pretty as ever.

We ordered breakfast from the resort. Our breakfast was delivered to our patio. Deb being extra playful this morning wrapped a towel around her bottom and answered to door completely topless. "Good morning Juicy" she said with her big full breasts staring back at him. A big smile came across his face as he soaked up the view of her bare breasts. "Good morning to them, I mean you also." Jason and I chuckled as we watched his reaction. We new the excitement of seeing a nice pair of titties, especially tits as big and nice as Deb's. I was amazed at how comfortable she had become with being nude. She really did love this place. Juicy left our breakfast and headed out with a smile.

After breakfast the three of us headed out to the sun deck to enjoy the day. After an hour or so of sunning Jason jumped in for a swim. Deb asked if I was still OK with her playing with our new friend? "You only have a few hours left with him before he has to leave. We will be home in a few days and his big cock will only be a faint memory that your pussy will never forget." She replied, "If your OK with it I'm going to enjoy the rest of my trip."

Jason began to swim toward the ladder. Deb said, "Watch how fast I can make him hard." She faced her chair toward the ladder spread her legs just enough to see her pussy lips and she slowly began to finger herself. As Jason reached the top of the ladder he could easily see her not only enjoying the view of the sea but her finger below. "How was your swim, hope your not too tired to fuck?" "Never too tired for you" he said. With that his cock sprang to full length and became very rigid. She spread her legs even more in an inviting way and he again buried his massive cock into my wife's waiting pussy. It was amazing that he could come out of chilly water and within 15 seconds have my wife's legs wrapped around him with big fat cock buried inside her. Her face had that look of lust again. She was again moaning with pleasure the way only his cock could make her moan. He was ramming it home and she was loving it. She then moved her legs from behind his back to up on his shoulders for a deeper thrust. He began to really fuck her with all he had. The look on her face and the way her toes were curled looked like was having orgasm after orgasm. He continued to fuck hard for at least 15 minutes until I saw his ass tense up and I heard his familiar grunt as he filled her cum one more time. She moved her legs down around his waist and him held still inside her pussy as they rested. She wanted to feel the girth of his cock in her as long as possible. As their breathing eased up she said she had lost count of how many times she came after the fifth time. She finally released her grip and allowed him the sit on his own chair.

I was thinking, this kid could fuck at the drop of dime. And get his massive cock hard anytime Deb requested. I told her to live it up but I never thought she could become a cock whore and just continually crave his cock in her. He knew he had her wanting more. His time was running out and they were going to enjoy every minute together. He fucked her at least six more times that day before he had to leave. I had gone up to the villa to get three Red Stripes only to return to find her face down with him fucking her from behind. I took a swim in the ocean when I returned she just finished blowing him and he was cuming hard all over her tits. I had fallen asleep in my chair only to find them both gone when I awoke. When I walked to the villa, her legs where again wrapped around him as he was fucking her on the kitchen table. He then picked her up off the table while still fucking and pinned her back against the wall and fucked her standing up until he came. I was amazed that her pussy could take all the fucking he was giving her.

We sat and drank a few more beers on the patio. I could not take my eyes off her pussy. She was still in state of arousal even with all the sex she had so far. The sun would glisten off her moist lips. I could even see a trickle of her juices run down towards her ass. She was constantly soaked and wanted nothing more than his cock in her at all times.

Just before it was time for Jason to go. Deb had one more idea. She pushed Jason on the waterbed and instantly wrapped her lips around his cock, which grew rock hard instantly. She then stroked his cock with two hands and sucked his big purple head for a moment. She then climbed on him and mounted him, pushing herself all the way down on his massive cock. She slowly fucked all of him until her first quick orgasm took over. She looked over to me and told me to get behind her and fuck her ass. We have had plenty of anal before but I wasn't sure she could take me in her ass with such a large cock filling her pussy. I asked her if she was sure and she told me to shut-up and fuck her ass now. I went to prepare and returned with my nice hard well-lubed cock. I used my lubed finger to gently prepare her for my penetration. When she was ready I inserted only the head of my cock, which made her wince in pain. I held that position until her anus relaxed and I was able to slide all the way in. We held that position until she was ready. She had a large cock in her ass and a massive cock in her pussy. "Is anyone going to fuck me," she said. We both started fucking together in rhythm. Four hands were groping her and feeling her body. Jason was squeezing her tits as he sucked hard on her nipples while he pumped his cock in her. My hands where holding her shoulders and lightly pulling her hair as I drove my cock deep in ass. She was getting what she wanted. She was shouting, "fuck me, fuck me," as we used her as she wanted be used. She was the center of attention and was getting the fucking of her life from two nice hard cocks. Her body was shaking as she came over and over. I knew her ass could not take much more of the pounding I was giving her so I told I was going to cum. I could feel her anus tighten around my spurting cock as I filled her with cum. I held still as my cock unloaded in her ass. I could feel through the tiny membrane separating her anus from vagina Jason's hard cock still hammering away. He squeezed one last time on her titties and he plunged deep and unleashed his last load of cum into my wife.

We all stayed in heap of flesh on the bed to catch our breath from that very passionate experience. We all then headed to the outside shower, which was large enough for ten people. We showered together and joked about the size of the shower and how many people could have sex in there. When finished we all got dressed, Jason thanked us for letting him stay and gave Deb a big hug and was on his way.

The rest of our stay was amazing. Deb's new sexual desires had us enjoying every part of each other's body. She was more comfortable about being nude. We spent the rest of the week hardly ever getting dressed.

On our flight home we talked about what a fantastic vacation it was. We new that the two days spent with Jason were a once in a lifetime thing and would never happen again. Once we here home we could relive the memories in our own bedroom together. We could rename her favorite big dildo Jason so she could relive the memories without allowing another man into out bed. She said, "I do love you honey, and thank you for letting me have that wonderful once in a lifetime experience. One thing I forgot to mention. When you were asleep Jason and I went to the Lobby and I rented the same villa for next year. Jason rented the villa next to ours for him and three of his friends." I could not believe what she had said. I had created a monster. Now she wants to take on four young studs? As shocked as I was, in the back of mind I couldn't wait till next year.

dvalla
dvalla
63 Followers
12