Jamaican Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Vanilla couples' adventure continues.
4.4k words
4.23
142.6k
46
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whiteboy
whiteboy
369 Followers

They made it to the hotel room smoothly, their clothes falling on the floor and their lips glued on each other like wild fire. Rob could scarcely believe it as his bride pulled away and proceeded to sexily strip in front of him.

"Oh baby, please stop. You're going to make me cum in my pants." Rob said half jokingly, feeling himself harden instinctively. He was more excited than he had ever felt in his life.

"Go ahead and take off your pants then, big boy." Sherri responded huskily, smoothly pulling her panties off and showing her smoothly shaved pussy.

Rob reluctantly followed his new wife's directions, surprised at her commanding tone. He was hard as a rock, his thin six inch cock leaking pre-cum. His hairy but some what muscular legs looking almost comical in the fading light.

"Well I see that my little one is nice and hard tonight." Sherri whispered hoarsely, squatting down on her knees and absently grabbed grabbing his penis in her hand with a teasing smile.

Rob felt embarrassment color his cheeks as if he should be ashamed of himself for being hard. Not knowing what else to do, he simply stood there as his wife slowly jacked him off. She had this wicked look on her beautiful face that was rather enticing.

"Why don't you cum for me little man." Sherri whispered, her hot breath brushing against his raging cock.

Rob couldn't help himself as he stared at his wife in a new light. As he started to moan loudly in mock protest as he proceeded to cum all over his wife's face. He felt almost humiliated at her referencing his cock as "little man", but it was a nick name he admitted was humorously given and not meant to hurt his feelings. After all six inches was hardly small or at least some of the girlfriends he been with Sherri told him as such.

Afterwards they lay in bed together: Rob blissfully spent, and Sherri wrapped into her own thoughts. She realized something vital happened tonight as she thought back upon the dance floor. One, that she had to avoid Jerome at all costs, for he was a serious threat to her happiness, and two, Rob was lacking in the bed department, being averagely endowed but thin, and unable to use his cock to boot.

Surprise filled her as Rob proceeded to kiss her on the cheek. She was torn between shock and dismay when he rolled over to go to sleep. Rob, she knew, was very unwilling when it came to eating her pussy, but she thought he'd at least be willing to give it a try, given that she just gave him a hand job.

Thoughts of Jerome flooded her mind as she thought about how hard he was against her, and wondered if he stuffed his pants, as she knew a lot of guys did to impress the ladies.

Yet she also remembered how her girlfriends liked to talk about how hung black men were, especially Carrie, one of her closest friends. When she had mentioned how she was going to go to Jamaica for her honeymoon, Carrie laughingly told her to take note of the native men. It was something that Sheri, for her religious upbringing, found rather crude, but told Carrie that she'd keep that it in mind.

Jerome was also a lot more gentlemanly, surprisingly so that she had saved her new husband from drowning. It was the dance that scared her, in a way. Yet at the same time, she couldn't resist the naughty thrill of it. How his coal black flesh rubbed against her body in a tantalizing manner.

How he held her as if they were long lost lovers. It was when he was about to kiss her that she had to pull away for Rob's and her own sake.

Yet she couldn't help but imagine him nude with his large, hard, black body, so much of a contrast when compared to her husbands soft and almost comically soft wimpy body.

Closing her eyes, she pushed these dangerous thoughts away as she drifted off to sleep.

* * * *

"Honey, your you're not supposed to hit the ball so high!" Rob yelled out as he missed the volleyball for what had to be the fifth time in a row. He couldn't believe how off he felt today. and what was more And to make matters worse, a couple of people were watching their exchange and snickering, or at least he imagined they were.

"I don't know man, it just looks like you don't know what the fuck your you're doing." A mean looking African American man hooted loudly, causing his buddies to laugh along with him.

Flushing, he gave them a dark look before hitting the ball in which it bounced ineffectively against the netting. He could feel the flush deepening as several more people joined in the laughter. It was embarrassing to his male ego as he realized that his wife seemed to out perform him when it came to any of the physical stuff.

"Looks to me that like white boys just can't play volleyball. Or at least weak impotent looking white boys like yourself." The mean looking black man continued as if to goad him into a fight. "Wonder if he can even fuck a woman right."

Rob stopped paying attention to what his wife was doing, suddenly angered beyond anything he had ever felt before. So angry, that he didn't notice that his wife hitting the ball again. When he was half way down to confront the black man, the ball hit him on the side of the face causing him to cry out in surprise and fall on hot sand.

Everyone laughed then. Sherri, suddenly filled with concern, ran towards her husband who looked at her with reproach as he got up on his feet.

"Honey, are you okay? I'm so sorry!" Sherri cried, looking at her husband's face with loving concern, ignoring some of the laughing comments that the jerk was leveling at her husband.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Rob muttered, brushing the sand off his ass as the couple proceeded to leave the volleyball court.

"Hey, wait up for a minute!" A very familiar voice called out. They turned around simultaneously to see Jerome running towards them with a half smile on his thick lips. "Glad to find you guys enjoying your vacation so well."

"I'm no athlete, but the weather is great." Rob said, absently rubbing the side of his face that the volleyball had hit.

"Well we all have our strengths." Jerome said, giving him a good natured grin and putting him instantly at ease.

"I guess I should know better than to challenge my wife to a volleyball match." Rob grinned, fighting down the insecurity that threatened to engulf him.

Jerome laughed and said, "I seriously doubt I could beat her myself bro."

All three of them laughed together. Sherri pushed the events that had happened earlier out of her mind, glad that at least her husband could admit that he wasn't every good at sports.

"Would you like to come join us at the beach? We're going to just catch some sun before heading back in for the day." Sherri said.

"Sure, why not." Jerome replied, casually tossing his towel behind him like luggage, unintentionally showing off his rippling muscles. In which Sherri promptly looked away.

The sun was beating down rather heavily and Rob, still feeling the adrenaline pumping in his veins, laid down on the blanket and proceeded to put sun tan lotion on his skin when Sherri's voice rang out.

"Hey Rob, could you put some of this lotion on my back?" Sherri's voice rang out.

"Don't worry, I'll do it for you." Jerome replied, promptly taking the lotion from her and squirting some on his large, dark hands. Rob watched tongue tied as Jerome proceeded to rub the sun tan lotion on Rob's beautiful wife's back. The jealousy started coming back.

"You've got very strong hands." Sherri said breathlessly, feeling horniness begin to take hold despite the fact that her husband was standing less than a foot away, or more likely because of this fact.

"I work out almost every day." Jerome said casually, beginning to massage her her slim, womanly shoulders.

"I can tell." Sherri said nervous laughter in her voice. Against her will, finding she found herself responding in a most pleasing way that she knew her husband wouldn't appreciate.

"Excuse me." Rob broke in, his voice instantly breaking the mood. "If you don't mind, could I take it from here?"

Jerome pulled away reluctantly and proceeded to lay down his towel and catch the sun, although he hardly needed it. He couldn't get past the attraction he felt towards this beautiful, pale skinned beauty, and wondered at the way this woman stirred arousal in him. He knew that she felt an attraction to him, but she was wrapped up into denying it, doubtlessly part of the reason being that she was newly married to Rob. As faithful as she was, she probably wasn't keen on cheating.

Rob awkwardly applied the lotion on his wife's backside, noticing as he did that she wasn't responding in the way that she had responded to Jerome. This bothered him in more ways than one, but he continued to apply it the lotion till he felt that she was significantly sufficiently covered.

"Thank you, sweetie." Sherri said gratefully.

"You're welcome." Rob replied, awkwardly getting up and proceeding to apply the lotion on his own skin that which was already was starting to redden in the sun. Jerome was at ease with the environment his hard ebony skin reflecting the sun rays didn't even bother to ask him if he wanted any.

He almost envied Jerome's comfortableness with this rather exotic weather, and wondered if his jealousy was due to the fact that this guy was so down right attractive. Rob doubted that his wife would cheat on him with this man, mainly because he was black and probably was broke as black people tended to be. Not to mention that his wife loved him as much as he loved her. He put his sunglasses on and laid gracelessly down and reflected on the day's events. It was a nice day, but what was some what embarrassing was the fact that his wife seemed to be in better physical shape than he himself was. Not to mention at the way Jerome saved him from drowning yesterday.

"So where have you two come from?" Jerome's voice rang through the sleep like fog that was coming through over him. Deciding to test the waters, Rob decided to feigned sleep.

"We came from Seattle. We're used to more of an urban environment, so we decided to give a more exotic location to try for our honeymoon." Sherri replied after a minute of silence, deciding that her husband must be sleeping because he didn't respond.

"That seems to be a typical story. Young, yuppy couple, tired of the same old same old, wanting to try something new." Jerome said.

"We've never been to any exotic locations or anything, and we really wanted to try something different than the normal routine we have on a day to day basis." Sherri replied.

"Let me show ya something new." Jerome said casually, pulling his shorts to the side showing off his equipment. Sherri to gasped loudly in surprise.

His cock stood proudly out, looking to be almost as big as her forearm and nearly as thick. His thick lips curved upward in a mocking smile and he asked, "What's the matter, never seen a cock before?"

"No. I mean, I never seen one so big before." Sherri rasped, her throat feeling perched from lack of water, looking over at her husband, trying to see if he was really asleep behind those dark shades deciding that he would have reacted by now if he was awake.

"Well maybe you should come over to my house for a try at a real cock." He replied smoothly, placing his shorts back in place and casually handing a card with his address and info to her. Deciding that the game was going to far, Rob moaned and acted as if he had just woken up. He pulled his sun glasses off and rubbed his eyes. "Hey, I think it's time to go back to the apartment. Don't want to catch too much sun if, you know what I mean."

"Sure sweetie, let's go.," Shari replied, determined to avoid Jerome's smiling eyes. and She proceeded to roll up her towel and put their stuff back in the basket that they had brought with them.

"See you later, Jerome." Rob said, followed by his wife. Jerome didn't reply. He just continued staring out at the sparkling ocean.

* * * *

"Honey, please, not right now." Shari said, pushing her husband away as he tried to get on top of her.

"Why not?" Rob asked, rolling on his back while trying to hide his wounded pride to little avail.

Sherri looked over at her husband. "I just don't feel like it, that's all. Maybe later. But for now, can we please just watch some tv and relaxe?"

"Alright. I'm not going to force you if that's not what you want." Rob said, getting up and idly turning on the tv than before laying back down next to his beautiful wife.

"Not like you'd know what to do with it if it hit you in the face." Sherri muttered under her breath, thinking back at to earlier today when Jerome flashed his huge cock and finding herself craving something that Rob did not have and felt ashamed as soon as she thought about that huge black cock waving freely about.

As they sat watching tv, Jerome's offer seemed to haunt her till until that it was all that she could even think about. Deciding to force herself to forget about him, she sighed and resigned herself to watch the tv show Matlock her husbands snores dozing her from her reverie. It would be so easy to sneak out in the fading sunlight to Jerome's place and get a little taste of Jeromes his huge cock.

She found herself getting out of bed and, with one look at her husband, started to get dressed. She put on her stockings, and a rather short, black dress that Rob loved to see her in, and matching black pumps that made her look a couple of inches taller. She didn't waste much time in making herself look pretty, lest she risk waking Rob. Needless to say, she was out the door in about fifteen minutes, her husbands snores fading as she shut the door.

She decided to use her cell phone to call a cab while waiting outside, hoping that her husband didn't wander out to see what she was up to. If he did, she already had a story worked out in her mind about how she got anxious and decided to go to the local bar.

A faded orange cab came out, its lights knifing through the darkness. She got in hurriedly. The driver was black as the ace of spades and had a pleasant enough of expression as she listed off the address that Jerome gave had given her. They drove out in the darkness, the guilt following her like some ghost in the night.

* * * *

Rob followed nervously over a mile behind so as his bride wouldn't notice. He didn't know why he was doing this to himself. After all, he did notice the exchange of numbers and how his Sherri got rather flustered when Jerome showed off his cock which towered above his own. It wasn't a stretch that he wasn't pleasing his wife in the way that she liked and this was something he took deep personal shame in for like most men he liked to think he had what it took to please her.

After a little more than an hour of driving, he stopped the car near what looked to be a mansion. It was even bigger than the house that he had back in the states. He could feel his heart start to flutter nervously as his new wife, looking like some high priced prostitute, got out of the cab and looked around nervously before striding determinedly to the front door. Someone answered the door and she went inside. Rob waited a minute before getting out of his car and decided to go towards the front window, wanting to confront her now. But he loathed confrontation, especially against a man who looked as ripped as a body builder.

"I'm glad you came." Jerome said, wearing little besides long black shorts and a wife beater. "You seemed like the faithful sort, and I can't say how happy I am that you aren't."

"I thought about what you said, and to be honest, my husband has been pretty pathetic in the sack as of late." Sherri replied, trying not to openly admire Jerome's massive muscles, wishing that Rob looked so good. "I was hoping that you could give me a couple of pointers. No touching or anything, mind you, just some ideas of how to get my husband to please me."

"So you want to try some of my black dick?" Jerome cracked laughingly.

"Uh well I, I don't want to have sex or anything. But I'd like to at least get to know my husbands rescuer a little better." Sherri replied while taking a seat, showing as much leg as possible while she did.

"Are you sure about that?" Jerome asked casually taking off his wife beater and throwing it on the faded oak table.

Sherri, suddenly feeling uncomfortable, scooted further in the chair marveling at how ripped he was. "Hey, do you mind if you could you give me a drink or something?" She said, feeling sweat building up in the room. "It's rather hot in here."

"Why not? Is a coke good enough?" Jerome asked. "Uh, sure."

Jerome left the room feeling a sort of odd power over this woman. He knew he was getting real close to nailing this bitch's pussy and that she was starting to get into him. Instinctively, he knew that she had a thing for him. He knew when he was at the beach and he caught her about to swim. She looked at his cock bulging against his his shorts and proceeded to have a conversation about nothing in particular. Then her husband came running into the picture, distorting the mating game that he loved to attempt with the visiting white women.

Now he had her all to himself with plenty of time to put the moves on without her idiotic husband to get in the way. The fact that this one was a newly wed made it all the hotter as far as he was concerned.

Smiling, he grabbed the coke and a beer for himself. He walked back into the living room. She was sitting down with her pumps off her feet and had a vulnerable look on her innocent face.

"So, are you in love with your new husband?" Jerome asked casually, handing the beer coke to her. "You always seem to out perform him at every turn when it comes to the sports department at least."

Sherri blushed hotly at this statement, knowing it to be true. "I love him, but he does brag that he was great in sports. But after witnessing his performance, I seriously doubt that."

"Well, you know what they say." Jerome replied, sitting smoothly down and opened his beer. "Some men simply aren't meant for sports, and those tend to be not be men at all."

"Well I, uh, don't agree with that analogy." Sherri said as she opened her own coke and took a long sip from it. "Actually, I think your you're wrong, and that my husband's more of a man than you give him credit for."

"Really? Is he as much of a man as say... this?" Jerome said, pulling down his shorts till his hard, huge, black cock bobbed up and down into view.

Sherri could only stare in disbelief as she numbly set down her coke. She had never seen such a big cock before in her entire life. Of course it could be because most of her intimate time was spent with Rob and that he only sported six inches and was rather thin. She felt extremely hot all the sudden, but in a daze.

"Oh my God, I've never seen something so big before!" Sherri exclaimed, feeling her face take on a comical look of surprise. "I mean, I saw it before, but not so up close and personal." "What's the matter? you You're acting like you've never seen a real man before." Jerome taunted, stroking his cock slightly, not in the least self conscious of his nudity.

"You're just so big." She gushed, reaching instinctively towards his cock

"You saw a little taste earlier." Jerome said with a smile, continuing to gently stroke his cock so pre-cum started to leak from its bulbous head.

"Uh, Jerome, you're a really nice guy, and I do find you attractive, but I'm not about to cheat on my husband." Sherri said nervously, finding her eyes drawn to this huge snake, knowing that it had to at least as big as her forearm. Her hand still wanted to reach towards it.

Rob stood outside in the bushes, watching with anxiety, not sure what is was causing him to just stand here idly while witnessing his bride getting seduced right in front of him. Maybe it was the fact that Jerome saved him from drowning was what stopped him, not to mention the fact that he had his doubts that his wife was completely satisfied with his performance. He could feel the breath being knocked out of him as his innocent bride reach out and grab the black snake with a lustful expression on her beautiful face.

whiteboy
whiteboy
369 Followers
12