Jan and Her Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rolled over on our sides for a few minutes and then while in that position began to work on giving each other a third orgasm. We got close but eventually fell away from each other. Later on we each felt the need to use the bathroom. We slept soundly cozy in each other's arms with the covers over us.

It was exactly nine in the morning when I awoke. Don was on the balcony all showered and shaved and drinking coffee and finishing his most recent pick from the box of Dunkin Donuts at his side.

I approached him from the back and bent over as I blew into his ear. "Thanks for a wonderful evening." and headed for the shower and a toothbrush.

Ten minutes I was sitting beside him wearing shorts to protect my tender behind from the slats in the chair bottom. "Nice pair of tits sister dear. I'm ready to swear that they taste as good as they look."

"I can't vouch for the taste." I replied. "I can vouch for the fact that their nerves connect directly to my pussy and you may taste them any time." I noticed a sudden bulge develop in Don's shorts.

"Enough of this." Answered Don. "Before or after?"

"Before or after what?"

"Do we screw before or after we drive out and look at the falls?"

"I tempted to say both but I'm not sure that an old man of twenty three is up to that so let's save it for after."

"Old man hell. But you're right. What with last night's memories to fuel the anticipation later will just be that much better." Two donuts later we were in the car headed for the area's scenic attractions.

The weather was just right and we had a very pleasant time. There was a large lake and after viewing the falls we found a boat rental place and rented a pontoon boat and explored some more.

Along about 3:00 PM we found ourselves in a deserted area. The boat had sides that blocked anyone's view of the deck so I got naked. I spread a towel and laid on my back with my knees spread wide and my arms spread toward Don.

Don shut off the engine and stripped off his shorts. He took a quick look around and then fitted himself between my legs in classic missionary style.

He entered me without difficulty as he said. "Wow sis, I had no idea you'd be so ready so often." As he spoke he began to slowly move his hard cock in and out of me. The sensations were incredible.

I felt my internal muscles begin to adjust and tighten around Don's hardon. It felt extra good to me and it must have also excited Don as he started murmuring. "Oh, oh, oh, oh---I have never felt anything so good in my entire life."

"Me either." I said. "I'm gonna come soon. Please come with me."

Just like that we were both in the middle of great orgasms. At least mine was great and judging by the amount of cum that Don injected into my hot cunt I have to assume that his was great too.

I know that usually men have to pause after their orgasm before beginning to work on another. I consider it therefore a great compliment that no such delay occurred. In fact we didn't even noticeably slow down.

Not long after I came again. The third time took longer and that did it for Don but he did add another load of cum to that already inside of me.

We stayed coupled and napped in that position until a speed boat rocketed by and set our craft rocking and forcibly separated us. I was dripping cum as I found my way to the bow and dove into the water for an impromptu rinse.

Somewhat cleansed I came back aboard and we slowly returned to the marina. The sales guy checked the prop then looked knowingly at the wet spots and led us inside to complete the transaction.

Since then our lives have kept us separated except for brief periods at some family event or other. Occasionally one or the other of us will bring it up but to date we have not repeated the experience.

But Don is settling down now after a bitter divorce a year ago. He is going to visit soon. So who knows.

12