Japanese MILF Repays Son's Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dumbly stared at it in shock. My eyes couldn't make sense of what they were seeing. That's my son's hard cock, I thought.

He reached down and grabbed my head, pulling me towards his erect meat. On the screen, Rob did the same thing. I felt Takuya slide into my partially opened mouth and I began to suck reflexively. He groaned deeply, his knees almost buckling with the pleasurable sensation. I wondered if this was his first blowjob. The thought was odd... and oddly arousing.

It was too late to resist.

He started to fuck my mouth. I sucked him mindlessly, trying to pretend it was Rob's cock. For some reason however, I found myself getting extremely wet. Maybe the new slutty side of me liked to be treated like a whore, even if it was by my own son.

"Was he the one you were thinking of when you played with yourself at night?" Tak asked with a sneer.

"Mmmmm-hmmmm!" I moaned, my mouth full of my son's cock.

After a few minutes of sucking, Takuya pushed me onto my back before pulling my clothes off. He stripped and started to mount me, his dick brushing against my wet pussy.

"You are such a dirty slut, Mom." he whispered in my ear. "Look at how wet you are..." I didn't answer. He wasn't wrong.

He pushed his dick into his Mom's wet cunt. We both moaned and writhed against each other. He started to fuck me steadily, slowly pushing in and out of my forbidden pussy.

I turned my head to the side and looked at the monitor as my son fucked me. It wasn't the same as Rob fucking me. Tak's dick didn't fill me like Rob could, but it felt even naughtier to give in to my son.

The speakers played the audio, our groans filling the room for the second time that day. I heard myself say "Cum in me baby... Cum in Mommy's pussy!"

I could tell Tak liked to hear that.

He started fucking me as hard as he could, his dick sliding in and out. I reached around and began to tease his asshole with my finger. I looked up into his eyes and bit my bottom lip, holding his gaze as his cum filled my pussy up.

"Yeah baby! Fuck Mommy's cunt!" I heard my voice again through the speaker.

I leaned forward as I wrapped my legs around my son, his dick shooting hot cum in his slutty mother's pussy.

"...Yeah baby... Fuck Mommy's cunt!" I whispered in his ear.