Jason's problem Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom gets penetrated by Jason!
6k words
4.7
141.2k
173

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to Deborah Fogt for editing and improving this.

*

Kelly could not sleep and all through the night, she was feeling unusually very turned on and horny. The conflicting emotions she experienced magnified as she relentlessly sorted her thoughts. She remembered the events of yesterday. She remembered kneeling between Jason’s legs, sucking and stroking him like a whore, like a slut. She wanted to satisfy him, she felt proud giving him so much pleasure. She felt alive again, she wanted to be desired, and Jason definitely desired her, that much was obvious. Lastly, all she could think about was Jason’s cock and how good it would feel inside her, at least two times a day!

Kelly just finished her morning shower, drying off as Dr. Wood interrupted her thinking, “Mommy, we are waiting for you!”

“Yes, I’m coming,” Kelly responded with a shaky voice. She quickly put on her little crotchless panties, a black lace thong with red silk around the waist. It barely covered her pussy mound and her meaty lips were quite visible through the sheer see-thru fabric. She took one last look in the mirror and she hardly recognized herself. Her beautiful body was exposed, almost naked, and vulnerable now. The cute mom who was always so prim and proper, was now a hot, naughty and horny woman. She knew she was as ready to do this as she would ever be. She turned and walked into her bedroom where her son was waiting with Dr. Wood. He was impatiently waiting for their first ‘shallow penetration’!

“Mommy, are you ready?” Dr. Wood asked softly.

“Errr... yes,” Kelly’s tone was demure.

“Great! So if we are ready, let us begin! I recommend you to do it in the so-called ‘reverse cowgirl pose’, so you can slowly immerse his huge cock inside of you. Do you know that pose?” Dr. Wood asked, looking at Kelly and Jason.

“No,” they both replied almost simultaneously. Kelly blushed; she felt like teenage girl.

“Okay, I’ll explain it to you,” Dr. Wood began, and after short pause, she continued, “Jason, you will lay flat on mom’s bed with your legs hanging over the edge. Kelly, you will climb on top, but in a rear facing position. In that manner you can’t look at each other and also mommy can control the depth of penetration, the speed, the angle and the movement.”

What Dr. Wood did not explain was that this pose would work magic on Kelly’s G-spot and would make it incredibly hot for her. She could rock back and forth for an incredible G-spot orgasm.

“Is it clear?” Dr. Wood asked.

“Yes, we understand,” Kelly said weakly, as Jason nodded his head. But, Kelly was confused and scared. At the same time she felt her labia puffed against her panties and the mouth of her vagina throbbing for the insertion of a big, stiff cock. It was Jason’s cock that she wanted, but she wouldn’t admit that truth.

“Okay, we can start. Don’t worry, I am here to help you,” Dr. Wood encouraged them. Jason slowly positioned himself on the bed, his big cock proudly standing up like a flag post.

“Honey, for the new phase of Jason’s treatment panties are superfluous. You don’t need them anymore,” Dr. Wood noticed with smile.

Kelly blushed. She hesitated to take off her panties but eventually gave in, very slowly revealing her meaty pussy. Now, for the first time, she was completely naked in front of her son. Kelly looked a bit embarrassed, however her excitement was evident in the glazed look of her eyes! Her scent, which was riding thick in the air, told them she was definitely wet and ready.

Dr. Wood knew it perfectly well, but nevertheless she asked again, “Mommy, are you ready?”

“Ahhh... yes,” Kelly replied, breathing heavily.

“Please, climb onto the bed, place your left knee to the left side of Jason’s waist and throw your other leg over to straddle him,” Dr. Wood instructed her.

Kelly did what she was asked. As she straddled him, Jason looked up at his mom. For the first time since his mom started to help him, she didn’t wear panties! He was enjoying seeing the opening of his mom’s vagina as it was spread wide, revealing its inner pink slit and her quite large intimate lips. Her trimmed pussy hair did little to obscure her swollen pussy mound with its large clit. He stared openly at the wondrous splendor of his mother’s wet pussy. He’d never seen anything so inviting in all his eighteen years. Dr. Wood looked over at Jason and noticed his mouth was agape as he raised his head for a closer look!

“Your mom has an amazing pussy. Large puffy outer lips and nice meaty inner lips... Am I right, honey?” Dr. Wood asked Jason.

“Yes, Dr. Wood. You’re right. Mom has such a luscious meaty pussy,” Jason shamefully, but truthfully replied, as his cock twitched in excitement at the beautiful sight before him.

“That’s a nice moist pussy, lovely and juicy... ready for fuck... err... for penetration... I mean... ready for your treatment and ‘shallow penetration’,” Dr. Wood added with smile.

Kelly gasped and blushed. Their words pleased her, even though she felt ashamed. She was still tense and terrified, but knew her vulva was swelling and becoming embarrassingly moist. She smelled fresh, musky and alluring, which was humiliating for her. The pungent pussy smell was so strong that all of them noticed that.

“Jason, you can smell your mom’s pussy, she smells the way a healthy mature woman tastes!” Dr. Wood continued to humiliate her.

“Yes,” Jason replied shortly and loudly inhaled her intoxicating aroma into his nostrils. Kelly didn’t say anything, but her expression was thoughtful and she blushed again.

“Mommy, you seem to be very aroused by this situation,” Dr. Wood observed softly.

“Oh, oh, yes! Mmm... yes,” Kelly gasped.

“It’s nice you enjoy the therapy,” Dr. Wood noticed with a smile and looked at Jason, “I’m guessing you’ve noticed that your mom’s body produces quite a bit of moisture! You both need to know that lube is going to be super important, because it’ll ensure the success of the therapy. Thankfully... your mom’s pussy is dripping and gushing.”

Kelly just moaned and helplessly looked up into Dr. Wood’s eyes.

Dr. Wood was pleased and suggested, “Kelly, now before we get into this, let me first just rub his cock up and down your wet pussy lips.”

Kelly felt herself flushing with some embarrassment at Dr. Wood’s suggestion, but she nodded and moaned in agreement again.

“Please, lower herself a bit towards him,” Dr. Wood asked, using her right hand to keep the base of Jason’s cock steady.

Kelly did and her smooth puffy outer lips were getting closer and closer until Jason’s cock head finally pressed against her clit. She immediately stopped, even though his cock was barely touching her. When Dr. Wood started gently massaging her engorged genitals, Kelly jumped up a little with surprise.

“Don’t be afraid, mommy. It’s just his cock head. Lower herself, please,” Dr. Wood calmed Kelly down.

Kelly lowered again and despite her best efforts she couldn’t help but let out the loud gasp of pleasure. She felt an overwhelming sense of shame for feeling pleasure during what should have been a ‘therapy’, so she clamped her mouth shut, determined not to make any more embarrassing noises. However, when Dr. Wood started to slowly move her son’s huge cock head from bottom to top of her aroused slit, a breathy moan escaped her lips again. Kelly had to close her eyes out of embarrassment. She internally abused herself for secretly enjoying Dr. Wood’s teasing. But obviously she didn’t manage to hide it. She wondered how she was so powerless.

Dr. Wood noticed that and she encouraged Kelly again, “Just relax and let it go, mommy. Don’t be afraid.”

Jason was delighted! He felt how wet his mom’s slit was as Dr. Wood worked his cock along her sweet hole. Also, he noticed his mom’s pussy lips had become more engorged, the outer lips of her pussy held the tip of him captive, and her slick, slippery wetness was a delicious sensation around him.

“Mommy, can we start?” Dr. Wood asked softly.

A groan slipped past Kelly’s lips and she looked up into Dr. Wood’s big brown eyes and whispered in both fear and awe, “Ohhh... Dr. Wood, I’m not sure I can do this.”

“Why, my dear? You seem to be very, very ready,” Dr. Wood said seductively, alluding to her excitement.

“Ohhh... I am afraid I couldn’t handle... err... his cock, he is so huge and thick,” Kelly said anxiously, after a moment she sighed.

“Ohhh, sweetie. You want to say you’re taking a big cock for the first time?” Dr. Wood’s eyes gazed into Kelly’s with full understanding.

“Ahhh... yes. His father was small compared to him. It looks twice the size of my husband’s and probably more than twice as thick,” Kelly barely replied and her eyelids fluttered closed as Dr. Wood continued to rub the head of Jason’s cock on her clit, up and down, side to side.

“Don’t worry, hottie. I know, your hubby didn’t have the size of cock that your hungry, hot pussy needs. So it’s time for you to feel what a real man is like. It’s time for you to take your first huge, thick cock in your wet, tight and waiting pussy. It will be nice; just try to relax. I’m sure you could handle his huge cock because you have a biggest pussy I seen in a long time. And I’m sure your natural sex juices will facilitating the penetration,” Dr. Wood calmed her.

“Jason, you are big boy, so steady on and let your mom do it,” Dr. Wood continued with a firm voice. “You have to know that it takes a while for your mom to relax to take your huge cock comfortably. Some women take to it quickly -- but every woman is built differently, and for some, it takes a little longer. However, I’m sure, your mom is built to take a huge cock and she’ll take to it quickly.

Jason was engrossed with his mom’s dripping vagina and just nodded, so Dr. Wood directed with more firmness than either of them had heard earlier, “I see that both of you are ready and very aroused, so you can start the shallow penetration.”

Kelly gasped and nodded. Obviously, she surrendered. She found herself becoming addicted to Dr. Wood’s dominance.

“Slowly sit down on his lovely cock, just slowly. Take deep breaths and try to relax your vaginal muscles,” Dr. Wood encouraged Kelly again as she held Jason’s cock firmly aimed at Kelly’s hole.

“I am afraid he is going to split me!” Kelly gasped again, but she instantly felt some reassurance surge thru her.

“Nonsense, just relax. I know Jason is larger than your previous experience, but initial discomfort soon will pass as you adjust to his size,” Dr. Wood said and added, “So just relax and enjoy, honey! It’s time I show you what a big cock is all about.”

With her back to Jason, Kelly found that the anxiety and inhibitions she was feeling were slowly fading away. She slowly lowered herself, waited a few seconds, and then lowered herself a little more to start the penetration. She held her breath as she continued lowering herself, feeling his huge cock head spreading her labia lips apart. She looked down in dismay at her indecently spread legs as his big cock was slowly entering her pussy slit.

“Aaaah!” Kelly groaned as the head of his cock finally popped through her opening. His huge cock head was now thoroughly lodged in her hot pussy.

When his mom’s pussy finally closed around his cock head, Jason moaned too. Her pussy was warm and slick and incredibly tight... it felt wonderful! He was almost overcome with the sudden urge to ram his cock the rest of the way into her, but caught himself at the last moment.

Kelly let out a long sigh again. Entry wasn’t painful for her, but she had never been stretched to that terrible size.

“Are you okay, sweetie?” Dr. Wood asked softly, worried Kelly didn’t like what she had done.

“Ahhh... yeeesss, I’m just need the time to adjust... he is sooo big, ahhh,” Kelly whispered. In spite of her pussy being wetter than ever, she had some trouble taking him. She’d never had anything even remotely that large in her vagina in her entire life. But now, her pussy held his cock tightly!

“Of course, sweetie, just breathe slowly and relax, nice and easy. Relax your pussy muscles. You’re doing great with it. And don’t worry, my hand around his cock will prevent him from going any further,” Dr. Wood said, she obviously was pleased.

Kelly’s face reddened and she shuddered in exhilaration. She tried her best not to make any sounds. The little pain of stretching to accommodate him melded with a pleasurable feeling of fullness in her pussy and her body shook.

Dr. Wood noticed that and suggested, “Mommy, you have to be stable during the penetration. So, you can put your hands in front of you on Jason’s legs to stabilize yourself.”

Kelly did as she asked, now she was stable and more relaxed. However, as she leaned forward she gave Jason a better view of her wide ass and beautiful, glistening pussy. The sight of his cock entering his mom was one Jason would never forget. It was unlike anything he’d ever experienced. It was more that the sensation of his cock sliding into a slick pussy hole. This was his own mother’s pussy!

For the next few minutes, they didn’t move. Jason could feel the warmth emitting from his mom’s pussy. On the other hand, Kelly couldn’t believe how full she felt from such a shallow penetration. The head of his cock was stimulating her G-spot and that permanent sexual stimulation had its effect. Periodically, she softly moaned, turning Jason on even more.

Simultaneously, her shame grew when she realized how her body was reacting on its own, as the tingling sensation spread from her pussy and clit.

“Good mommy, good mommy,” Dr. Wood praised Kelly and asked her softly, “Did you accommodate his girth, mommy?”

“Ahhh... yeeesss,” Kelly could only heavily pant in response.

“Do you feel any discomfort now?” Dr. Wood continued.

Kelly shook her head no and let out a quiet, involuntary moan. She felt ashamed that she could possibly be getting any pleasure from her son and tried not to think about the familiar sensation rapidly building deep inside of her.

“That’s great, mommy! Now, I want you get up a little, so I can see his glans ... I was just thinking about whether there are any problems with your vaginal juices.”

Her voice was low and soothing and it put Kelly at ease. Kelly nodded and moved to rise up a little. When she did, Jason’s cock pulled out and she felt the sudden emptiness inside her pussy. The feeling of his cock leaving her vagina was almost unbearable. She squealed obviously wanting the cock back in her.

When Jason’s bulbous cock head slowly appeared, Dr. Wood could see it glistening with Kelly’s juices under the light as she rose up.

“Mmmm... great, you should be grateful you have a mom who cares about you, Jason. Your cock head is shiny with her arousal fluids. It received a full juice shower. Obviously, your mom’s vagina can produce much natural lubrication... or a lot of pussy juices when she excited. That’s a good thing and now I’m sure the therapy will be completely successful! So mommy, please go back and enjoy therapy. Both of you,” Dr. Wood remarked, she didn’t hide she was deeply satisfied.

With a deep moan, Kelly immediately began to lower herself onto Jason’s cock again. Her pussy lips were wide open, exposing the wet opening to her vagina and this time the head of Jason’s cock popped inside her pussy more easily. She let out a deep moan as his bulbous cock head stretched her vagina once more. Her eyes closed as she balanced herself and almost imperceptibly gyrated her hips on his fat cock. However, Dr. Wood noticed that and removed her hand from Jason’s cock, enabling his cock to disappear into Kelly’s depths one inch deeper.

In the next five minutes Kelly continued with the imperceptible circular motion, which caused Jason’s big cock to slowly slide down into her pussy another inch. She looked down at where he was entering her and was shocked to see he still had another 6 inches to go. Kelly closed her eyes, she was embarrassed for Dr. Wood to discover and see her sexual arousal. As she rode her son’s huge cock under Dr. Wood’s intense gaze, she inwardly questioned herself and her reaction. She wrestled with the confusion and the emotions now playing in her mind and hoped her son had not sensed her unwilling excitement. All the time, her breath was coming in short frequent gasps, as she tried to overrule her urge to cum. She obviously ricocheted between the shame of humiliation at what she was doing and the pleasure of her arousal.

Dr. Wood realized that both of them were on the edge of orgasm, so directed, “Great, mommy! It’s enough for the first time! You can rise up now.”

“What?” Kelly let out a disappointed sigh. From her body shaking, the hardness of her nipples and the flaring of her nostrils, it was obvious that she was mightily aroused.

“Yes, honey, we’re finished. You can rise up now,” Dr. Wood repeated softly.

“Ahhh... yesss, “ Kelly moaned and sighed with unfulfilled arousal and need. She reluctantly moved up and Jason’s fat cock popped out of her pussy. For a few moments she was just kneeling over his cock, so Jason could clearly see the big wide tunnel disappearing right up inside his mom.

“That is why a woman’s pussy is sometimes called a hole,” Jason thought. His cock was pulsating and jumping around obscenely, obviously it was just few seconds away from falling over the edge.

Eventually Kelly set down beside Jason. She wasn’t quite sure what to think. On the one hand she was grateful to Dr. Wood because she stopped her orgasm and saved her from having to humiliate herself in front of her son. On the other hand, she was frustrated of not enjoying a full orgasm from Jason’s cock. Finally, the only thing she was sure of was that she was content to be under Dr. Wood’s full control and would do her very best to carry out her instructions.

“Kelly, after this session, there is no denying that your vagina knows what it means to be penetrated by a huge cock. And Jason knows what it feels like to sink into a soft, tight, wet pussy!” Dr Wood said, looking at Jason.

“Yes, my mom’s pussy is so tight, smooth, hot... it was amazing. Mom looked so hot,” Jason didn’t hide his delight.

“You were gorgeous. Your son’s glans is completely bathed in your delicious healthy pussy juices,” Dr. Wood noticed and after a short pause she added, “But your son unfortunately didn’t cum yet, I think he is in desperate need of relief. Please, take care of him, mommy!”

Kelly took a deep breath and did as she was told. She used her right hand to wrap around his thick cock, then stroked it gently from base to tip a few times. That was enough to drive Jason over the edge. As he looked at his naked beautiful mom, his cock began to squirt. He began unleashing ropes of cum so strong and so thick that he couldn’t remember ever ejaculating so hard. Huge loads shot out into the air over Kelly. The first spurt was a huge rope that landed on her tits and belly. She instinctively moved forward, and the next spurts landed on her face and open mouth. Jason kept coming, covering her face and chest. Dr. Wood started to rub cum that was covering her large tits and small moans escaped Kelly’s lips. Obviously, she liked the sperm and liked when it was starting to get sticky as Dr. Wood rubbed it all over her hot body.

“Kelly, you did everything great. I know all of that wasn’t easy for you, so both of you deserve a good rest. We will see you at 6 p.m. when it will be time for another session,” Dr. Wood concluded and added, “Kelly, remember, if he has an erection, give him a regular blow job. Your saliva will help him, too!”

Then Dr. Wood left them.

**

Around 6 p.m. Dr. Wood entered house for the second time that day. Jason was in the living room, and Kelly was in the kitchen. Both of them were completely naked. Dr. Wood was pleased that they would get used to it and accept it. Jason was already hard and Dr. Wood smiled, “Jason, I see you’re ready. Let’s go to your mom’s room.”

12