Jason's problem Ch. 06

Story Info
The risk of becoming pregnant is exciting to hot mom.
6.6k words
4.66
87k
131

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to Deborah Fogt for editing and improving this.

**

The next morning around 8.00 a.m. Dr. Wood entered the house pulling the door closed behind her. Again, she was quiet, again she didn't want to disturb Kelly and Jason. She paused when she heard a familiar sound coming from behind the kitchen door, which was not quite closed. She carefully approached the door, peeking in. She observed them, without revealing her presence. Kelly was leaning over the kitchen sink, facing the wall, her weight resting on her arms. Dr. Wood could see clearly how Jason grabbed her bare breasts from behind and squeezed and kneaded them. He used his thumbs and forefingers to circle and pinch her erect nipples.

Kelly moaned and turned her head to him. "Ahh... Jason, no... What are you doing, honey? What do you want?" Kelly asked, like she didn't know what he wanted to do to her. She could feel his big, hard cock against her back.

"Shhhhh... I want to fuck you right now, mom!" Jason said in a low, husky voice, ignoring her protests. There was no dilemma. He wanted sex! He wanted to cum!

"Ohhh, baby, you just finished ... you came in me already," Kelly protested helplessly.

"You're gorgeous, mom... and so sexy. I'm horny, mom... I can't wait, I want you from behind on all fours!" Jason insisted. At the same time, he spread his mom's legs apart and drove his cock in while she was bent over. Then he pushed harder and his cock filled her, making her all too aware of his rigid length and girth.

"Ahh... ohhh... you feel so good, baby. Your cock is so good! But you need to wait for me to finish washing the dishes," Kelly begged as her body unexpectedly began to shudder and her pussy gripped and contracted around his cock. Also, Dr. Wood noticed as Kelly simultaneously raised her ass in the air and spread her legs wider, willingly getting into a better position for Jacob.

"I can't wait, mom. You're so tight and silky. And so wet!" Jason answered and continued to penetrate deeper into his hot mom from behind.

What a pleasure it was for Dr. Wood to see Kelly's great huge boobs swaying rhythmically as her son mercilessly sank deeper and deeper into her tight, wet and puffy pussy. Finally, Dr. Wood entered the kitchen and softly said, "Kelly, I think that it's better for you to please him first! The dishes can wait, but his hormones can't."

"But he just finished not 30 minutes ago," Kelly tried to explain.

"Has he already fucked you, this morning?" Dr. Wood asked in surprise, simultaneously vividly remembering yesterday's delightful penetration sessions.

Red-faced, Kelly looked back toward Dr. Wood and spoke softly, "Ahhh... yes... He came to my bed around 7 a.m., naked, waking me. Before I could say anything, he was under the covers softly touching and caressing me! Soon he set me on all fours... and it felt so good to get fucked from behind!"

Kelly paused, she was breathing heavily, and her eyes were glazed over with passion as Jason started to pound into her harder.

"Jason, is this true?" Dr. Wood now focused on Jason.

"Yes," Jason confirmed, "I was so horny all night, thinking about my hot mom, that I couldn't wait to fuck her again."

"Oh, Jason, I understand your needs pretty well. It is important for you to have orgasms, and the more frequent and more intense, the better, " Dr. Wood said with understanding. "Kelly, Jason mustn't wait for his ejaculation all night. So, it is necessary for Jason to sleep in your bed, so he can fuck you at any moment when he needs. I guess that is all right to you? What do you think?"

"But... Ahh yes... I know... He is extremely horney... And I understand his needs for satisfying his sexual urges and... ahhh... I will give him all that he wants," Kelly answered gasping for breath. "Ohhh... Yes, honey! Fuck me! Fuck your mommy! I need it so, so bad!"

Dr. Wood smiled as Kelly moaned and threw her head back in total surrender to Jason's sexual attack. She had never seen any woman enjoy fucking this much, obviously the hot mom experienced it with her full body, as though all of her was fucking, not just her pussy.

"I noticed your mom catching the incredible appetite for your big young cock," Dr. Wood observed and then asked Kelly provocatively, "Doesn't that big cock feel good?"

"Ohhh...Yes... His cock feels soooo damn good! Don't stop! Don't stop, please!" Kelly was so high on sexual lust that she just blurted out her reply.

Jason pushed his long cock in further until he was sure that he was pressing up against his mom's cervix. He knew that was what his hot mom wanted. He felt the resistance of her cervical opening dilating before the pressure of his cock head. He gripped his mom's hips firmly and pushed in even further. He listened to her groan for a few moments as her cervical opening began to envelop his glans!

"Ohh ohh ohhh... that's it! Yesss... I'm coming!" Kelly moaned, her whole body trembled and hummed, as her climax crashing over her.

Jason gripped her ass cheeks and pulled her open, pressing his cock deep into her. Now he got a lewd sight of his mom's butthole and he witnessed the unbridled and provocative spasm of his mom's asshole during the peak of her orgasmic release. Dr. Wood waited there for some time after Kelly finally calmed down from the fierce huge orgasm she'd just experienced then suggested, "Please, come with me into mom's bedroom. I want to show you something new."

With a sensuous gleam in her eyes, Kelly leaned forward and held her hands against the kitchen sink as Jason withdrew. There was an audible slurping sound as her pussy released his huge cock, then they followed Dr. Wood obediently out through the door and up the stairs with their minds full of the anticipation that comes from knowing something new is about to happen. They didn't know quite what, but they knew it was exciting.

When they entered Kelly's bedroom, Dr. Wood said, "Mommy, I know Jason could last longer after his first morning release. So, I think it's time he is fucking you in missionary pose. Since he will sleep with you in your bed from now on, he needs to know more than just two or three poses. Please, lay on your back and spread your legs."

Dr. Wood had expected Kelly to protest, but instead Kelly nodded and blushed, prettily as always.

"I'm so embarrassed," Kelly added in a low soft voice, but willingly lay down with her legs wide spread, making herself available to Jason. When she was on her back, her natural big breasts sank back into her chest somewhat, but still stuck out significantly from the side and front. Her nipples, erect and hard, rose and fell with her breaths. Dr. Wood slowly grabbed both Kelly's thighs and pulled her knees against her chest to open her up to the maximum extent. Jason, seeing that sight, gasped with excitement and joy. It was something he will never forget. In that wide-open, vulnerable position, his mom's protruding wet pussy lips were so long and thick. The inner lips of her vagina pulsated with need, aching and creaming from her arousal. Her wonderfully sensitive clit was so big and fat and proudly stood out.

"Jason, if you wake up during the night with an erection and new energy to fuck your mom again, you can't expect your sleepy mom to immediately mount and ride you or set herself on her hands and knees in a doggy position. That's why it's important to get to know new poses, like missionary. When you wake up, just turn your mom on her back in this pose, if she isn't already sleeping on her back, then move between her legs, slip your cock into your mom and let the pleasure of you fucking her wake her up. Okay?"

"What are you saying? That I can fuck my mom while she is asleep?" Jason asked disbelievingly.

"Absolutely. You can start having sex with your mom while she is still asleep. And don't worry, your mom will not be angry if she wakes up during the night to find you fucking her madly. Will you, hottie?" Dr. Wood asked Kelly teasingly as she began to stroke up and down over Kelly's breast, each time brushing her erect nipple.

"Ahhh... no... I will not be angry at all. Well, I know Jason has overriding sexual urges and cravings... And I only want to please and truly satisfy his sexual longings," Kelly answered breathing heavily. Apparently, she had forgotten the intended, original goal of their therapy!

"Jason, you must be proud of your mom! This is what good mommy's do for her endowed and horny boys. Also, don't be the least bit surprised if you wake up during the wee hours and discover that your horny mom is sucking your cock. You know how she dearly loves your big fat cock." Dr. Wood added.

Jason couldn't believe what Dr. Wood said. Mad with lust at the amazing sight of his mom's hot body and Dr. Wood's words, Jason climbed in a rush onto the bed next to his mom and began caressing her long firm leg up over her stomach and cupping her huge breasts.

"Ahh... ohhh... yesss... fuck your mom!" Kelly whispered helplessly.

"Jason, hold and spread your mom's legs with your hands and position yourself between them," Dr. Wood instructed him and simultaneously guided the tip of his huge cock to Kelly's entrance.

Kelly was breathing hard, her mouth wide open, and her hips unambiguously rose to meet his erection. She moaned as she felt Jason's cock head again against her swollen pussy lips. Jason spread his mom's long sexy legs even more and impatiently entered her. Her creamy pussy had readily accepted his full length and girth, and the stimulation of his thrusting felt so good. A low, sensuous "Aaahhh!" escaped Kelly's mouth. He felt his mom's arms around his butt, and he began to pump harder.

"Easy now," Dr. Wood warned him.

Jason went slowly and with each long thrust, his mom moaned or let out an excited "Ohhh... uhhh... ohhh!" Her hot pussy clinched and gripped his cock which made it harder. It was such a great feeling that he wished he would last a long time.

"In this pose, you can easily suck your mom's large, sensitive nipples," Dr. Wood noted.

In one motion, Jason landed his mouth on her left erect nipple and sucked on it, taking the whole nipple and part of the surrounding breast into his mouth.

"Aaaahhhhh!" Kelly's exclamation filled the room as she moaned and arched her back to let him suck on more of her.

"Also, you can easily kiss your mom," Dr. Wood added and waited for Kelly's reaction.

Kelly looked at Dr. Wood with blurry eyes but didn't protest. She felt breathless as Jason's head moved up closer to her. He fell forward and they were chest to chest. She opened her mouth to him, and his tongue slithered between her lips and into her mouth. For the first time the mom and her son began exploring and tasting each other's mouths. Neither of them could fight the moan of delectation. Kissing her son was turning Kelly on even more.

Breaking the kiss for a moment, Kelly said, "Jason, I love you so much... Ahhh... Ohhh... You are so good!" Then she urged him, "Fuck me harder, please!"

"I love you too, mom," Jason responded and noticed his mom arched her back more. She began to rock her hips up and down and rolled her head from side to side, grunting and screaming in ecstasy, then she wrapped her legs around him and put her feet on his butt. This was driving him wild and he started to fuck her pussy hard. Now, Jason was so deep that he reached his mom's cervix and the fornix areas of her vagina again.

"Ohhh... keep going!" Kelly pleaded as another huge orgasm hit her and she screamed in ecstasy. For a few minutes her body convulsed in exquisite and prolonged pleasure.

She was still breathing heavily as Dr. Wood said, "Kelly, roll over onto your right side, please. I want to show Jason another good position for a 'sleeping' fuck, known as spoon position."

Kelly did as she asked, she was in a fetal position now and Dr. Wood explained further, "Jason, spoon position is great for intimacy and you will often find your mom sleeping in this pose, so there is no reason to turn her on her back. Spooning allows for slow, but deep sex. It's also great for a clitoral reach-around. And, perhaps most important of all, this pose is great because your weight isn't on your mom and it's harder for you to suddenly go way too deep."

Jason nodded he understood and lay down next to his hot mom, spooning her. They came together like pieces of a puzzle. Both curled into each other tightly, his arms wrapped around her hot body, legs intertwined. Jason's mouth quickly found her sensitive neck and ears as he began to knead her breast and nipples softly. Kelly moaned loudly in her sensuous low voice.

"Jason, since your mom likes fast, explosive sex with lots of deep thrusting, lift her upper leg up and hook it back around your butt. Prop yourself up on your elbow and grab and hold of her thigh for the deep vigorous thrusts she craves!" Dr. Wood instructed further.

Jason did as he was told, and he penetrated his mom again, now in spoon pose. Sounds of "Uhhh! Ahhh! Uhhh!" came from Kelly as he repeatedly slammed his cock into her hungry pussy. After scarcely three minutes, she orgasmed uncontrollably. Her incredibly tight, and greedily milking, pussy that was wrapped around his cock proved to be more than Jason could handle. He felt the increasing strength of the tingling within him. Hearing his mom's continual low moans was the trigger. His hot sperm came shooting up through his long cock, exploding deep into his mom's womb. Spurt after spurt, he bathed the inside of her pussy with his semen.

Kelly turned her head to face him. "Oh, baby, you're filling me full of all your cum. I love you!" she stammered.

Jason nodded and pressed his mouth on his mom's, and they were kissing long and deep and passionate as his cock continued to jerk and twitch.

After the spasms of his mom's orgasm ceased, they stayed locked in spoon position and embraced with his still hard cock penetrating up into his mom's cum filled pussy. They were feeling each other breathing, fondling some more and reveling in the newness of the intimate, deep and wet kissing. All the while, Kelly could feel Jason's cum seeping out of her pussy. As his cock softened, the cum gushed out more.

Dr. Wood noticed that, but waited a few minutes for their breathing to return to normal and then asked softly, "Kelly, how much did Jason shoot into you? Abundantly, again?" Dr. Wood knew the more cum, the more skilled the mom was, and the more satisfied the horny son was.

"Ah, yes. I'm full of his sperm!" Kelly answered, with pleasure in her voice. As Jason pulled out his cock, Dr. Wood's view lingered on Kelly's freshly fucked vagina. She could see all the lovely jism Jason had injected into his mom's cum-hungry pussy, as it trickled and flowed from inside her.

"I can just imagine how that feels in your vagina and womb! But I have to remind you that you are full of Jason's young, baby making potent sperm," Dr. Wood said and asked, "What about your birth control, mommy?

"Oh, Dr. Wood, I've never been on birth control, I get a bad reaction from the pill. My ex used a condom, or I used a cervical cap," Kelly answered.

"Mmm... Provided you don't want to get pregnant with your hung potent son, I think we have some sort of problem here," Dr. Wood announced.

"Why?" Kelly asked worriedly.

"Because Jason can't use a condom, his and your genital fluids must to mix!" Dr. Wood reminded her.

"What about a cervical cap? How does that work? Mom can use them?" Jason asked, obviously he knew nothing about it.

"Jason, a cervical cap is a little cup made from soft silicone and shaped like a sailor's hat. Your mom would have to put it deep inside her pussy to cover her cervix to prevent pregnancy every time you have vaginal sex, which is difficult, for example, for a 'sleeping' fuck. Just imagine how that would look if your mom had to get into a comfortable position to put on the cervical cap during the night. She'd have to stand with one foot on the bed, sit on the edge of the bed, or squat, whatever works for her. Then she'd have to separate the lips of her vulva with one hand, squeeze the rim of her cap with her other hand and insert the cap deep into her vagina. I assure you, it's not possible for your mom when she is sleepy," Dr. Wood explained and paused few moments. "Also, cervical caps can get moved out of place during sex if they get bumped around a lot. Considering the fact that you are huge, I am sure you would displace it from mom's cervix," Dr. Wood finished.

"What can we do about that?" Kelly asked.

"Mom, if you aren't worried about getting pregnant, you just relax! You can have unprotected sex, I am damn sure you are going to enjoy it! Or... " Dr. Wood said

Kelly knew she was very fertile and she was afraid of getting pregnant. Simultaneously, she wondered why she liked the dangerous scenario - to risk getting pregnant with her own son! She hesitated. "Or?" She wanted to hear another option as well.

"You can use fertility awareness methods to prevent pregnancy. These methods help you track your menstrual cycle, so you'll know when your ovaries release an egg every month. So, in order to use fertility awareness methods, both of you've got to learn a lot about your menstrual cycle. Jason, you too have to know when your mom is ovulating and fertile, and when it's safe for you to fuck without risking pregnancy," Dr. Wood said in a serious voice.

Jason just nodded and waited for Dr. Wood to finish, so she continued, "There are a few different methods that help you track your mom's fertility signs. I recommend you use a few of these methods to predict when your mom will ovulate, because using more than one method will help you narrow down the mom's fertile days, so you will know more safe days each month when you can fuck your mom and ejaculate freely into her womb!"

Jason nodded again. He was obviously interested in getting to know these methods a lot better.

"The calendar method is the first method you can use. This method helps you predict your mom's fertile days depending of the length of her menstrual cycles. But, first you have to know more about your mom's menstrual cycles. Are your cycles a regular and certain length, Kelly?" Dr. Wood asked.

"Yes. My periods always come at the same time. My cycle is never shorter than 29 days and never longer than 31 days," Kelly answered.

"That's great, mommy! Thanks," Dr. Wood said. "Jason, your mom has a really regular menstrual cycle, so her ovulation happens about 14 days before her menstruation starts. The days near ovulation are your mom's fertile days, when she's most likely to get pregnant!"

"Kelly, when was your last period?" Dr. Wood asked her again.

"Err... I finished my last one... I think 14 days ago," Kelly replied.

"You're about halfway through your period. Then your next period is due in maybe two weeks or a bit more. So your fertile period should start today or tomorrow," Dr. Wood noticed and continued, "But Jason, as I said earlier, I recommend you to use more of these methods to predict when your mom will ovulate, so you will know more safe days each month when you can ejaculate freely into her womb! As another method you can use the cervical mucus method. This method will help you predict when your mom's going to ovulate by tracking the changes in her vaginal discharge throughout her menstrual cycle. The hormones that control your mom's menstrual cycle also make her cervix produce mucus that comes out of her vagina as discharge. Your mom's cervical mucus changes in color, texture and amount during her menstrual cycle, especially around her ovulation. You must feel and look at your mom's mucus every day and write the results on a chart. The changes in her mucus help you figure out when she's going to ovulate and is able to get pregnant!"

Jason couldn't believe what he was hearing. He had to check out his mom's mucus every, single day and record what he noticed!

12